Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Posted: 10 months ago

Hi Vijay,

1. Can we please have a feature to exclude blocked people from seeing or replying to our posts & comments? It feels very sad that some people keep on annoying and threatening us even after we block them. I don't feel safe here as they keep on following me as a shadow and try to mock us indirectly which impacts our user experience in the forum.  

2. The vote-only option does not work when we make a poll. is there any plan to fix that? 

3. Can we please exclude some people from commenting on our posts when we very well know that the sole purpose of them commenting on our post is to get it closed? This issue can be resolved if #1 is fixed too. 

Thanks, 

Diya 

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Whenever I PM it does multiple of times

firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Also, I am noticing recent cloud flare errors. It says the site is unavailable. It's quite frequent at least I will get those errors twice or thrice in a day it's just that we can not guess when we will get that error but post refreshing the errors will go.

Originally posted by: Savera84

Hi Vijay,

The search box to search for certain words or phrases in a particular topic is a wonderful idea.👍🏼

Is it possible to highlight the results please?   At the moment we have to read the whole post (read the whole chapter in case of an FF) to find the word.

And also if there is more than one occurrence, is it possible to have a down arrow and up arrow to directly go to that word/phrase please?

Thank you!

This feature is now active.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

This feature is now active.

Thank you so much!

I checked and the word is highlighted.

Cheers..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Suhagan forum still hasnt been openned, Vijay

firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

I do understand the hiding posts may not keep the concept of open forum. But consider a situation where thread maker invests so much time in making a post which has nothing offensive. But the topic gets diverted because of some of those people who are already blocked in my list and the forum is very huge and people who are interacting in a thread can go upto 100. It's hard for threadmaker to monitor what each person is saying or doing.  When thread maker themselves reports all the offenses and the thread gets locked and even could be thrashed if multiple reports of offenses are found. 

Mods are doing great job but we can not expect them to be active all the time. By the time they login the post would have got out of control so they end up thrashing the post. Who is the one who lost their hardwork in all this?  It's the thread maker. Who made the thread with putting so much efforts and the thread just dissappeared from the same open forum where people are not so open for others thoughts and try to instigate a war and get every post locked. 

Hence i feel even if they can not quote us there should be an option to exclude people from commenting on the post when TM knows they are the trouble maker. This way it would be easier for TM keep thread in control. And excluded people can report if any offences are found. 

This way thread maker will not loose the hardwork they have put in order to make a post which gets trashed due to fd wars and bullies.

As currently i already lost 2 of my lengthy threads due to same issue. Which was just speaking about characters of the show and now i longer have any interest to make any new posts on the forum as i already know the fate of that post 🙂

Quoted portion edited out by S&C DT for breaking Rules & Guidelines 

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

I did but we want to use main forums as it's public and if makers visit that forum for feedbacks atleast they should know what exactly  we are feeling about the show. 

I see you are facing issues too. Why don't you use other platforms like wattpad or facebook groups as back then when i was using facebook there were lot of groups or pages which are dedicated for these things. 

Not sure now as it's been a almost 3 years i have used facebook 🙂

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Can you do something about this tag feature? We should be able to untag people 

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 10 months ago
Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Suhagan forum still hasnt been openned, Vijay

Suhaagan forum