Why is Kangana after Aamir all of a sudden?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

She is trying to get attention from elon

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

She is trying to get attention from elon

I wonder if the Basu regrets launching her?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She likes kicking somebody when they're down

She only flies economic? How much does she charges btw

Agree with her about Turkey though...

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sweet_Melody

I wonder if the Basu regrets launching her?

He should.

but the million dollar question is who the heck bankrolls her projects? and that too post-dhaakad?

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She’s too, ahem, friendly with the Supreme Leader. 

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She’s too, ahem, friendly with the Supreme Leader. 

?

atominis thumbnail

Aamir was the only Khan who praised her, congratulated her on success of Queen and called her a bright talent. Kiran had also praised Kangana.

At one point Kangana used to call Aamir somewhat of an inspiration when she also stopped attending filmi awards and had fallout with media and wanted to be selective with scripts.

I feel she is pissed with Aamir replacing her in Ghajini where she had to do Jiah's role?

Or she bashes Aamir because most bhakts bash Aamir anyway as he has been staunchest critic of Modi and BJP for decades. She knows what gets her most traction among bhakts. She does not bash Salman or SRK as much because they have never directly criticised Modi. She goes after Aamir for same reason as rest of bhakts. 

Amused she talks of failure of LSC while forgetting her own dozens of flops. 

Originally posted by: atominis

Aamir was the only Khan who praised her, congratulated her on success of Queen and called her a bright talent. Kiran had also praised Kangana.

At one point Kangana used to call Aamir somewhat of an inspiration when she also stopped attending filmi awards and had fallout with media and wanted to be selective with scripts.

I feel she is pissed with Aamir replacing her in Ghajini where she had to do Jiah's role?

Or she bashes Aamir because most bhakts bash Aamir anyway as he has been staunchest critic of Modi and BJP for decades. She knows what gets her most traction among bhakts. She does not bash Salman or SRK as much because they have never directly criticised Modi. She goes after Aamir for same reason as rest of bhakts. 

Amused she talks of failure of LSC while forgetting her own dozens of flops. 

And yet she wonders why the industry AVOIDS her like the plague? despite that she keeps shamelessly begging them to either support her crappy movies or invite her to their high profile parties