Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IO_OI

dont blame her, she just wanted to celebrate good riddance, πŸ˜†didnt knew there was going to be a second wave too

🀣

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another gublet epidose..

As us usual  negativity wins the race..wow πŸ‘ 

This kind of granny se toh acha no granny zindabad πŸ‘what a shrewd human beast ..

Ahu lalla as usual head of  the panchayat mode πŸ‘ŽπŸ™„  so many filthy bakwaas  came out from his mouth for ishki ladoh ke liye ..saare expression aaj hi khatam kar daala bechara..πŸ˜†lalla ur family jaisa family aur kisiko ns mile ..only mile mayank ko..

Shame u to both the boys ..πŸ‘Ž

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another gublet epidose..

As us usual  negativity wins the race..wow πŸ‘ 

This kind of granny se toh acha no granny zindabad πŸ‘what a shrewd human beast ..

Ahu lalla as usual head of  the panchayat mode πŸ‘ŽπŸ™„  so many filthy bakwaas  came out from his mouth for ishki ladoh ke liye ..saare expression aaj hi khatam kar daala bechara..πŸ˜†lalla ur family jaisa family aur kisiko na mile ..only mile mayank ko...

Shame u to both boys who don't know how to respect women ..πŸ‘Ž

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So so nicely written. Yes more than Ishki it's Ahaan who has madly fallen in love with her. And him telling Ishki that he hates her is more like telling himself because if he doesn't he will go mad. I was feeling soooo bad for this guy today... He is already miserable, I really dread now what is he going to do when he will come to know the truth. I only hope he will not get crazy entirely..

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asthana.shaily

So so nicely written. Yes more than Ishki it's Ahaan who has madly fallen in love with her. And him telling Ishki that he hates her is more like telling himself because if he doesn't he will go mad. I was feeling soooo bad for this guy today... He is already miserable, I really dread now what is he going to do when he will come to know the truth. I only hope he will not get crazy entirely..

Thanks 😳 He is extremely vulnerable when it comes to emotions.... Ishqi can handle her emotions well but Ahaan can't. Mayank's days on this earth almost over πŸ€”

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago