Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat SS : Ghum Hai Tere Pyaar Mein - Update page 144

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello GHKKPMians,

After a long time, I got addicted to a show. Not because of the family drama of course 😛 but for Sai, Virat and SaiRat. So this is a small attempt to write something on them. Sorry for the gramatical errors as English is not my mother tongue nor have I learned in school. Anyways, that's not the point. I just hope you will like it. Please, let me know how it is. If I see people liking it, I might continue the story.

Virat, Sai and Pakhi were just twenty minutes away from meeting Samrat. A day ago when the Chavans were woken up by a call informing them that Samrat was found alive but uncounscious, Virat decided to go to Ladakh. The entire family wanted Pakhi to accompany him but Virat's mother didn't want them to be together for so long. She begged Sai to go with them. Virat opened the car window for fresh air and looked at both the girls. Pakhi looked indifferent to the news that his brother was alive whereas Sai looked happy for his family. He wondered how could someone be so selfless ? A few months ago he would have sweared on his life that there was no one as selish as her but now that he has started to understand her, he knows she is maybe childish and stubborn but selfish. Seeing him pensive, she looked at him with a question marked face to which he shook his head to say « it's nothing ».

When they reached the place, one of Samrat's comrades took them to him. He was fit but had many injuries. Virat hugged him teary eyed. Samrat responded to the hug but deep down he was mad at himself for faking it. It wasn't the right time to express how wounded he was from the inside not just outside. Once they ended the brotherly hug, he looked at his wife.

« We are so glad to have you back. », finally Pakhi said somegthing.
« Me too. », he replied coldly.
« Meet Sai, my wife. »,Virat introduced Sai to his brother.

Samrat looked shocked and wondered how did it happen ? Wasn't it enough playing with his own brother's life that he was playing with an innocent girl's life too ?

« Samrat, if you are feeling well, we can leave for Nagpur by tomorrow. », Virat said.

Samrat nodded and looked at Pakhi. He would have gladly stayed here forever but his family members needed to see him.

During the entire journey Samrat  kept quiet. Virat knew the reason but he didn't want to open that topic. He just got his brother back, he didn't want to spoil everything. On the other hand, Samrat wasn't aware that Virat already knew the reason of his silence.

Samrat was welcomed with aarti. Everyone was so happy to see him alive. His mother couldn't stop from crying. He faked his smile for the sake of his family but all he wanted was to leave again. Seeing his brother and his wife again made him realize how broken he was from inside. He didn't expect anything from her as she was a stranger but he didn't expect to be betrayed by his own brother.

After the dinner, Samrat took a pillow and went to sleep on the couch. When Pakhi entered the room he was already asleep. She was relieved as she didn't have to face the awkwardness.

Sai studied till late night while Virat fell asleep watching her study. Next day she woke up early and cooked breakfast for everyone. She asked Usha Mausi to set the table before everyone comes down and lectures her. Meanwhile she went to the entrance door and paced up and down as she was waiting for the postman. He came a few minutes later and delivered the letter she was waiting for. Before she could open it, Kaku came from behind and snatched the envelop from her hand.

« Kaku, please give my letter back. », she tried to snach it back from her.
« Maast maast huh ? What are you trying to hide so desperately ? », Kaku asked.

Sai was more concerned about the letter than replying to her. She tried her best to get it back but Kaku walked in the living room where almost the entire family was gathered. Sai politely asked her again to give it back but Kaku handed it to Ninad so that he can read it. Samrat, Pakhi and Virat came at that exact moment and Kaku complained to the latter how his wife was trying to hide something from the family. Virat took the envelop from his father's hand and opened it. Sai rushed towards him and tried to take it back. He moved his hand and looked at her, surprised to see her so restless. She tried again to snatch it but he lifted it up.

« Virat Sir, please give it to me. », she said jumping desperately around him.

At some point she lost her balance making him fall on the floor. He fell on his back and she landed on top of him. Both looked into each other's eyes and were lost. While the entire family was shocked and some were even disgusted, Pakhi's eyes welled with tears. Samrat looked at Pakhi's sad face and felt like someone stabbed his heart all over again.

« Maast maast, is that what your father has taught you ? Fall on top your husband in front of the entire family ? Don'y you have any shame ? », Kaku taunted Sai.

Sai and Virat came back to senses and quite embarrassed they stood up. When she tried to take the letter from his hand, he ordered her to stay still. He finally managed to read it and got upset.

« Didn't I tell you that I didn't want you to stay in a hostel ? », he asked her.
« Can we discuss about it later ? We are all getting late. », she suggested.
« If she wants to leave then let her go. », said Ninad.

Virat shook his head. Their hatred for Sai had no limits. They walked to the dining table and took place. Virat's mother served everyone and Sai came back from the kitchen with a bowl of soup. He thought she cooked something special for him but she passed by and went to his brother instead.

« Here you go Samrat Dada, Aaba Sai special soup. A soup that can heal your wounds in a snap of the fingers. », she explained to him.
« It's so... sweet of you. », Samrat smiled at her.

He was quite surprised by her kind behavior. He just met her a day before but she was giving him the vibes of someone he knew for years. The Chavans rolled their eyes while Virat couldn't take his eyes off her. Sai served him a paratha and snapped her fingers to bring him back to his senses. He smiled and took a bite.

A while later, Ashwini brouhht a cup of coffee to Samrat and sat with him to chat. He asked her how Virat and Sai got married. She explained to him that Virat married Sai to take care of her and help her to become a doctor. She didn't forget to add what a fearless, short-tempered and crazy girl she was. Hearing that the family members were treating her very badly, Samrat felt bad for her as at such a young age she didn't deserve to lose her father, get married to a man ten years older than her and also get mistreated by the in-laws.

Virat thought the entire day about how to talk to his brother. At night when he came back, Sai was busy with her books. She hardly noticed him. He changed his uniform and went to see where Samrat was. Samrat was watching the moon from the balcony. Pakhi came in with a glass of turmeric milk and requested him to drink it. She waited for him to speak but as he kept quiet she turned around to leave. She accidentally slipped and fell down spraining her ankle. He watched her try to get up but as she was unable to do so he sighed and carried her to the couch. Virat who was looking for his brother witnessed the scene and with a smile walked away as he didn't want to interrupt them. He was happy to see Samrat and Pakhi giving a chance to each other. He wanted to tell his brother that Pakhi was just a friend. He wanted to apologize for not letting him know about him and Pakhi. He also wanted to request him to give a chance to Pakhi. Seeing them so romantically involved, he decided not to bring the bad memories back and let the past be past.

Samrat came back with an ointment and applied it on her ankle.

« How unfortunate it is, isn'tit ? You expected someone else to carry you and take care of you but instead it's me who is here. », he said then added by singing, « Tu pasand hai kisi aur ki. Tujhe maangta koi aur hai. »

Pakhi let her tears roll down but was unable to say anything. She couldn't listen to his taunt as she loved someone else and she couldn't also stop him as she was guilty of ruining his life.

Virat entered his room and saw a tray full of food. With a smile he looked at her.

« I thought as Pakhi didi is busy with Samrat dada, I should bring the dinner... », she started.
« I am not hungry. », he replied angrily and his smile disappeared.
« Why are you getting angry now ? », she asked innocently.
« Firstly because you want to move out from the house and secondly because I am tired of your Pakhi chant. », he replied upset.
« Ok, then let's eat and talk. »,she said.
« I already had dinner at office. », he replied and went to sleep.

He lied to her as he was upset but little did he know she hadn't eaten too. She switched off the light and just like him she too went to bed with an empty stomach.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Updates:

Chapter 2 - Page 4 ----- Chapter 3 - Page 7 ----- Chapter 4 - Page 11 ----- Chapter 5 - Page 16

Chapter 6 - Page 21 ----- Chapter 7 - Page 27 ----- Chapter 8 - Page 33 ----- Chapter 9 - Page 39

Chapter 10 - Page 45 ----- Chapter 11 - Page 52 ----- Chapter 12 - Page 57 ----- Chapter 13 - Page 62

Chapter 14 - Page 68 ----- Chapter 15 - Page 75 ----- Chapter 16 - Page 81 ----- Chapter 17 - Page 86

Chapter 18 - Page 92 ----- Chapter 19 - Page 98 ----- Chapter 20 - Page 105 ----- Chapter 21 - Page 111

Chapter 22 - Page 117 ----- Chapter 23 - Page 123 ----- Chapter 24 - Page 131 

Chapter 25 - Page 137 ----- Chapter 26 - Page 144

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aww...my heart goes out to Samrar and Sairat. Samrat is reeling with the betrayal and Sairat are trying to find the sur of their relationship...you have written this SO well! 

Eagerly look forward to seeing what happens next! Please do update soon. 

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb update 

continue soon

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it plz continue 😍. 

raji02 thumbnail

nice part. looking forward to virat and samrat’s confrontation. waiting to see how virat convinces sai to not leave for hostel.❤️❤️❤️

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww so beautiful !! ❤️❤️

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

My heart goes out to Sam 

Waiting to see if he stops Said from leaving 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is so good , plz continue

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow

So samrat's back

And what an entry

I can already feel that samsai are going to be inseparable in just a short span of time

Samrat id is gonna support sai at all the ends

When samrat sang that song i laughed so hard it still hurts my stomach

Haaye navra baiko bhke hi so gaye

Let's see how virat's gonna stop sai from leaving

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update 

Loved It 

Do continue soon