Originally posted by: AnjuRish

She needs to tell someone ..why not someone neutral ..like smart or even mohit

Then Veeru will be hurt. 🥺 🤣

Thanks 😊

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Lovely update. I feel Sayi should have confided in Virat at the earliest. But, I hope she will confide in him soon. 

Yeah but Sai being Sai. She was way too mad. 😆

ashley_179 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Yeah but Sai being Sai. She was way too mad. 😆

When are u going to update ?? Waiting for it eagerly

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

awesome update dear 

loved it 

ohh really felt bad seeing sai like this 

when wills he tell everything to virat 

thanks for the pm dear 

Thanks 😊

Glad you felt what I wanted you people to feel. 😳

I don't know if she will ever tell him. 😆

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Very nice update...but I think it’s high time Sai should share about her past specially the details of stalker with Virat as it’s about her safety now...she may keep the silence for anything but it’s now about her safety so she should share everything not only as her husband but also as a responsible police officer 👮‍♂️...but it’s getting more n more interesting...please update the next part soon...thank you so much for amazing update...👍🏻

Thanks 😊

She should but Sai being Sai she will always think about others more than herself. 

Thank you for appreciating my work. 😳

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb update 

Sai is hiding her pain from Virat and she can’t even share with Virat because of Pakhi 😡

Please update soon 

Thank you 😊

Yes she can't share her pain but Virat can feel it that she is not doing well. 

Thanks 😊

Originally posted by: Sona03

Amazing! Update soon :)

Thanks. 😃

Bonjour/Bonsoir,

I am truly a sadist, it's proven again. 😈 I am getting so inspired in torturing both Sai and Virat.

I loved writing the emotional parts and of course the funny parts. Writing Mohit's version of Johny Johny yes papa, cracked me up. 🤣

That's all. Have a nice reading. Thank you. 😊

Sai was walking through the library aisles when her eyes fell on a small tamarind chutney packet placed in between the books. Hesitantly she picked it up and found a note attached :

Do you remember that hundred rupees bet you won and bought lots of tamarind chutney because it was your favorite ? Do you remember the number of times I had to buy them for you because you sulked over silly fights ?

She looked up and spotted Saurabh on the other end of the aisle. She took out a pen from her bag and replied to the note :

I remember but I don't eat them anymore. Time flyes, people grow up and things change.

As soon Officer Deshmukh came to check on her, she rushed outside the library forcing him to follow her and not notice the note. Kalpana messaged her to join her for the rehearsal. She couldn't concentrate on the dance remembering Saurabh's fate as a dancer and hastily left the place.

When Virat came back from his duty, he found Sai on the study table, studying quietly. He initiated the conversation as he wanted their old days back when she used to be so much fun. He wanted her to talk to him and share everything she was keeping inside her.

« How was your day today ? Did anything happen ? », he asked but repeated the question when she didn't reply him, « Sai, I am asking you something. »
« Good but didn't Officer Deshmukh report you about my day ? », she replied coldly.
« He did his job but I want to know from you. », he said with a half smile.
« Why ? You want to double check the accuracy of the statement ? », she asked.
« No, I am just concerned. », he replied approaching her.
« Please, no need to be so concerned about me. », she said standing up to face him.
« How can I not be concerned about you ? You are my zimmedari, Sai. », he replied looking at her lovingly.
« Zimmedari, zimmedari, zimmedari. I am tired of this word. », she shoved him.

He was taken aback by her action. It reminded him of the day when her Aaba died and she held him responsible for his death. He put his hands on her shoulders and shook her gently.

« Sai, what's wrong with you ? You always found me grumpy and crabby, right ? But nowadays it seems like you are getting irritated by every word of mine. You have a problem with my friendship, you have a problem if Iam concerned and worried about you. You also have a problem with my zimmedari. And then what's next ? Will you also have a problem if I save you from that obsessed man ? I thought things were getting better between us but it seems like you still hate me like you used to in Gadchiroli. », he vented his frustration on her.
« It would be better if we stop talking to each other. We both will be at peace. », she said calmly.
« Of course, silence is the best option in a relationship. », he said sarcastically.

Sai wondered which relationship he was talking about. They weren't in any kind of relationship apart from a fake marriage which will last only for five years so he shouldn't get bothered with how she was feeling and what she wanted. She went back to her studies while he went to the washroom.

They didn't talk during the entire night. She studied till late night and woke up early to prepare the breakfast for the entire family. As Ashwini was having a back pain, Pakhi offered her help.
Once everyone gathered at the dining table, Pakhi and Sai served them. Virat and Sai didn't look at each other. Usually every morning he is grateful to her for managing her precious time and do the house chores even though she would study till late night but today he didn't look at her even for once. The entire family was complete as Samrat was also back from his mission.

« Chiii what is this, Sai ? Who puts salt in halwa ? I understand you didn't have a mother to teach you how to cook but your father was a good cook as per your claim then why didn't he teach you not to add salt in halwa ? », Kaku ranted.

Omkar and Ninad smirked seeing Kaku scolding Sai. Samrat, Virat and Mohit who were pretty dull this morning got woken up by her shouting. They looked at Sai who was smiling as Kaku continued to rant.

« Why are you smiling ? », Kaku asked annoyed.
« I am just waiting for you to finish. Are you sure you are done ? No because if you aren't then I am ready to listen. », she said smiling then she looked at Pakhi. « Pakhi Didi, when you have to insult me your mouth opens quicker than a rocket that reaches the moon », she said mimicking a rocket launch.

Virat couldn't stop from smiling and squinted his eyes. Even when he was mad at her she managed to make him smile. This didn't go unnoticed by Ashwini, Mohit and Pakhi.

« But when you are at fault you go numb. », she raised her eyebrows and then continued with Kaku, « The halwa is made by your favorite Bahu, Kaku. »
« Sorry, Badi Mami. I am extremely sorry. », Pakhi quickly apologized.
« Theek hai. It happens. Just be careful from next time. », Kaku replied.
« Aise kaise theek hai ? », asked all the three Chavan brothers in unison.

They looked at each other and smiled for their unity as brothers. The elders were taken aback.

« How can you question my wife's upbringing when it's not even her fault ? You are right, the mistake wasn't that big so it should apply on both the Bahus not just Pakhi. », Virat said.
« Let's treat everyone equally ? », Samrat suggested.
« Sai Vahini come and have some breakfast. You have to go to college, na ? You want some salted halwa ? Yummy yummy ! », Mohit gestured her to sit next to him.

Samrat and Virat burst out laughing. Pakhi silently fumed. She was again insulted because of Sai. Kaku and her Minions looked at the junior Chavans with big eyes.

Sai couldn't concentrate on anything during the entire day. She thought about only one thing. Should she talk to Saurabh and reason with him or just ignore him so that he slowly moves on. The latter option sounded surrealistic to her. She ended up typing a text message against her will during her lunch break :

**We need to talk.**, she sent him.
**That's what I have been waiting for. I am all yours. 😉**, he replied instantly.
She felt nauseated and replied, **For the sake of our five years of friendship, I want this to end.**
**Correction, nine years. And this will never end unless you come back to me.**, he replied.
**So it's clear. You never cared for me that's why your obsession is more important than my well being.**, she tried to guilt trip him.
**And when did you care about my feelings ? BTW looks like you are facing difficulties for the rehearsal ? The event date is near.**, he reminded her.

She had no energy left to continue the conversation.

After she came back home, as she didn't want to study, she tried to practice for the event. She turned on the music and started to dance but every three steps she was doing a wrong one. With every move, she remembered Saurabh and their dance. Thinking that fate deprived him of his passion and that she was partially responsible of it was eating her up. She tried to close her eyes and concentrate but nothing helped. Virat entered in the room and watched her struggling for a while. Frustrated she picked up the remote control and threw it away angrily which landed on him.

« Yeh sahi hai. First fight with me, then push me, then hit me with a remote control. And finally one day kill me too. », he said shocked but amused.
« I am so sorry. », she rushed to him. « I didn't see you, I am sorry. », she checked on him.
« I must be the only IPS officer who gets beaten up by his wife. », he said with a stern face.
« No need to exaggerate. I said na, I am sorry. », she said shaking her head.
« Haan toh even I said na yeh sahi hai. », he replied faking to be annoyed.

He walked to the washroom with a smile which she didn't see. When he came back she wasn't in the room anymore. Unknowingly he found himself at the entrance of the balcony. Sai and his brothers were having a blast. It seemed like they were teasing her as she pouted while his brothers laughed. He smiled seeing her happy but also felt a pinching pain in his heart. She wasn't like this with him anymore.

« Dada, come come. », Mohit who noticed Virat asked him to join in. « Dada Dada ? »
« Haan bol ? », Virat asked surprised.
« Arey bol ne toh dijiye. », he laughed before cracking his own joke, « Dada Dada ? Yes Mohit ? Missing Vahini ? No Mohit. Telling lies ? No Mohit. Swear on Vahini. Ha ha ha. »

Samrat and Mohit burst out laughing and high fived. Both Sai and Virat felt awkward. She looked down and he smiled.

« Ok you have fun, I am going back to my room. », Sai informed them.
« Sharma gayi bechari. », Samrat teased her.
« No nothing like that. », she started to explain.
« No sharmana ? Waaah ! », he teased her more.
« No no, what I meant to say is that I have to study. I have already wasted my entire day as I couldn't concentrate. », she explained to them but regretted as soon as she saw Virat's worried face.
« Vahini and not able to concentrate on her studies ? Impossible. Nice joke. », Mohit said.
« Byyyyye ! », she shook her head.

She walked away after sharing a short eyelock with Virat. Virat thought about how she couldn't focus on her dance and now she said she couldn't also study. She was driving him crazy. His brothers noticed that he was absent minded.

« Is everything ok with Sai ? », asked Samrat surprising him.
« Yes ! », he replied.

The three of them had dinner on the balcony like old days. Virat knew Samrat was still hurt by him but things weren't that awkward anymore. Thanks to Sai, his brother was making efforts to get back to normal.

The next day as soon as she reached the college, she withdrew her entry from the event. She didn't want to turture her mind. But that decision made her sad too and during her lunch break she was quite upset. Kalpana and Aniket were disappointed but accepted her decision as both knew she was going through a lot lately. Sai saw Saurabh at a far distance. He made her a smiling gesture with his fingers. She looked away. Deshmukh looked in the direction she was looking in but Saurabh had already left.

That night after dinner, Sai was pacing up and down with her book in hand. Virat placed himself infront of her.

« Why did you withdraw your name from the event ? », he asked.
« What will you do knowing it ? », she asked back.
« Sai, can you for once reply directly to my question ? », he asked.
« I am just not interested anymore. », she replied.
« Sai, you know you can tell me the truth. You can confide in me as a friend. », he said.

She turned around and cried biting her lower lip so that no sound comes to his ears. The irony hit her hard : on the one hand she had no trust left in friendship and on the other hand she was incapable of sharing anything to protect an old friend. Unaware that he saw her in the mirror in that state, she fake laughed but at the same time cried silently. Seeing her like this his own heart ached and his eyes welled up. He didn't know how to help her and she didn't want to befriend him also for some unknown reason. In the past she dealt with Jagthap as a fighter and with this new stalker she was dealing it with silence. Sai wiped away her tears and turned around to face him.

« I don't need any friend. We are also not of same age. », she replied, back to normal like nothing happped.
« Friendship has no age limit, Miss Topper. », he said behaving normally too.
« Weren't you the one who said silence was the best for us ? », she reminded him.
He facepalmed, « Yeah, now put the blame on me. Matlab kuch bhi. For your kind information, I was always in favor of nice, sweet and lovely conversations but you are hell bent on pushing me away. »
« Will you let me study ? », she asked willing to change the topic.
« Will you let me study ? », he mimicked her making faces.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Beautiful update! Thank you for this.