Amazing update 

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm

Originally posted by 7APK

This is so good 👏👏👏👏

Loved it 😍😘😍😘

Thank you so much for reading. 😳

Posted: 3 years ago

Loved your update. So, finally Virat convinces Sai to not leave him. Doesn't matter even if he had bhang and wasn't in his senses. 

Originally posted by AnjuRish

Waiting to see if Vir remembers once  nasha comes off 

Waiting to see what Sam.says

Thanks 😊

A lot will change in the coming chapters. 

Originally posted by Cuteepie01

Wow its so beautiful🥰 .. I thought Virat would declare his true feelings for Sai publicly since he was high🤣😂 I thought he was gonna scream his lungs out “ I ❤️ You Sai” we all know Sai would have done anything for him ..  I would have loved to see Pakhi’s face then .. this way there will be no hope for her and Virat .. and she can move on .. Pakhi had a chance to be romantic with Samrat on two occasions she din’t🤦‍♀️ The fall and the shower incident 🙄 I hope she starts liking Samrat coz that would ease the pressure on Virat’s promise thus making it easier for sairat’s love to progress.  Do you think samrat loves Pakhi? So far from your story it seems like he does but he can’t express his feelings to Pakhi as she will dismiss him. Its very sad 🙁as the story would be like.....: Sai ❤️Virat, Virat❤️ Sai, Pakhi ❤️ Virat, Samrat ❤️Pakhi ..who will ❤️Samrat?  🤦‍♀️ But to sum this up .. well done and I can’t wait to read your next post 🤗

That's such a lovely comment. Thank you so much. 😳

Samrat really wanted to be happy with Pakhi but Pakhi had just Virat in mind. 😡 So Samrat is just hurt by both Virat and Pakhi. Once he will forget everything he will try to get her. 

About Sairat, love is in the air but still mind is not ready to see it. 😆

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Loved your update. So, finally Virat convinces Sai to not leave him. Doesn't matter even if he had bhang and wasn't in his senses. 

It's when we are not in our senses that we say the truth. 😉

Thanks for reading. 😊

Hey my lovely readers,

Thanks a lot for reading the story and for your lovely comments. Please keep supporting and commenting, it really encourages me. Knowing how lazy I am 🤣 it really motivates me to see how much you are liking it.

In this chapter I just wrote about SamSai and a little bit of SaiRat. While in the show they were busy with Virakhi trip, in my story I wanted it to be a SamSai trip. I hope you liked their conversation. I won't do more bakwaas and let you read. 😆

There wasn't any kind of uneasiness between Virat and Sai since the Holi celebration even though they remembered everything that happened that day. In fact their relastionship was getting better. They stopped arguing for small things and they were more playfull with each other. Sometimes at night Sai would put aside her books and engage in a conversation with Virat in order to discover each other and share stories of their lives.

One fine day, Sai received a call informing her that the state police headquarter had decided to provide Kamal Joshi's family a compensation for his life time bravery and his death on duty and for that she needed to go to her hometown. Virat decided to take a day off to take her to Gadchiroli but the next day Virat joined the entire family in his uniform. Kaku had a smirk on her face as that meant he wouldn't be taking Sai to her hometown.

« Sai, we have to postpone our trip. I was called for an urgent mission. », Virat informed Sai.
« I can go by myself, Virat Sir. », Sai replied.
« There is no way I am letting you go alone. It's too risky. », Virat refused firmly.
Sai was about to retort but Samrat was quick to reply, « If it is ok with Sai then I can go wih her. »
« Mast mast, now you will accompany your brother's wife ? », Kaku interposed.
« If it is ok for Virat to accompany Patralekha, then why is it a problem if I accompany Sai ? », Samrat questioned looking at his brother and his wife.

Samrat's taunt felt like a stab in Virat's heart. For Pakhi the taunts were getting too much but she couldn't show her anger in front of everyone. Seeing that he was ready to insult her in front of the entire house for Sai annoyed her even more.

« Mohit will take her to Gadchiroli as he is quite jobless nowadays. », Kaku taunted Mohit.
« Sai needs protection, isn't it what Virat meant ? And you haven't replied to my question. Are you discriminating between the daughter-in-laws ? », Samrat mocked the entire family.
« Jeeva is the right person to go with Sai as she needs to be protected. », Virat interrupted to calm down the atmosphere.

Samrat shook his head as he got annoyed by the hypocrisy of his family. He couldn't understand why Pakhi was favored whereas Sai was treated badly. Virat signed Sai with his eyes to accept the offer. He wished her good luck and requested Samrat to be careful as there might be people still wanting to harm her.

Sai and Samrat had a nice chat during the drive. He told her how Ashwini and Devyani said a lot of good things about her. She also told him that she heard a lot about how brave he was. They stopped at the roadside dhaba and continued their conversation while having lunch.

« Our marriage is a deal. I am in the house only for some time. », Sai told Samrat.
« Eventhough I am not ok with it but I wish I was also in a marriage deal. », he confessed unconsciously.
« I didn't get you ? », she asked confused.
« With a deal it's easier to walk,out when their is no love. », he said.
« You and Pakhi didi had an arranged marriage so it's pretty much normal if it is taking time for the love to show up. », she explained to him.
« She won't love me ever...anyways let's change the topic it's not important. », he wanted to divert the topic.
« Why won't she love you, Samrat dada ? », she asked.
« Because she loves someone else. Other than this I can't tell you anything else. », he said not willing to say the name of the person his wife was in love with.
« Virat Sir. She loves Virat Sir. », she said.
« How do you know ? », he asked her shocked.
« I fugured it out even before our wedding. He mentioned her so many times as his friend but I had sensed it was more than that. », she explained to him.
« Still you got married to him ? », he was amazed.
« Samrat dada, why do you keep forgetting that we are tied by a deal. Very soon I will disappear from his life so it doesn't matter whom he loves. », she said calmly then added, « And when did you get to know that she was in love with Virat Sir ? »
« The first night of our wedding. I overheard her conversation with Virat. She was devastated. », he replied.
« Is this the reason why you left the next day or you were really called for a mission ? », she asked.

He didn't reply but his silence said it all. He paid for the food and asked Sai to get in the car. She recalled about that night when Virat was talking to Pakhi and he too was devastated. Remembering his tears made her realize how much in pain he was that night.

Virat was in his office but he couldn'ts top from thinking if everything was fine between his brother and Pakhi. The way he was taunting them and mocking them it suggested he didn't forget anything. He realized that unconsciously he was twisting his wedding ring. He suddently was worried for his wife. He checked the time on his phone and dialed her number. By this time she should have already reached Gadchiroli.

« Yes Virat Sir ? »,she responded from the other end of the phone.
« Did you safely reach Gadchiroli ? », he asked out of concern.
« You won't believe me but we were followed by some goons. », she joked.
« WHAT ? Sai, where are you now ? Tell me the location, I am coming immediately. », he got worried.
She burst out laughing, « Relax Virat Sir, I was just joking. Samrat dada is with me, what are you worried about ? »
« Sai, how can you joke on something so serious. You scared me. », he yelled at her.
She let the silence reign for some time, happy to know he was worried for her, « We stopped somewhere for lunch and we got carried away by the conversation. So we are a little bit late. »
« Fine. Call me if there is any problem. », he said.

He smiled at her childish behavior. He was also happy to know that they were having a good time. Sai smiled remembering how he was worried for her.

« Poor guy, he was breathless for two seconds. », he said.

Both laughed. She heard a lot about Jeeva and Shiva's brotherly love but since Jeeva was back nothing looked the same. At least she didn't see anything like that yet.

They finally reached her home town and quickly finished with the formalities. She was quite surprised by the amount of money they wanted to provide her. With this money and the savings her father had left for her, she thought a lot about returning a part of the money Virat had paid for her college fees.

As she returned to Gadchiroli after solong, Sai decided to meet her friends around a coffee. The gathering didn't last for long but it made her extremely happy. On their way back home, she hesitantly resumed their unfinished conversation.

« Samrat dada, I heard you and Virat Sir were pretty close before. You were Jeeva and Shiva. But I noticed that you aren't on talking terms anymore. », she stated.
« Jeeva and Shiva died the day I was betrayed. There is only Samrat and Virat now. », he replied.
« Virat Sir loves you a lot. »,she tried to explain.
« Sometimes love is not enough in a relationship. Trust and communication is important too. », he said sadly.
« I entered late in the family but I can assure you that Virat Sir didn't want to betray you nor break your trust. When he got to know you were getting married to Pakhi didi, he didn't want to break your dreams and take away your happiness. He preferred to break his own heart and sacrifice his love for you. », she tried to reason with him.
« You have so much patience and you are so courageous to accept the situation but I don't. », he replied impressed my her.
« Me ? », she laughed, « Samrat dada, can this be possible ? You are in the army so I am pretty sure you are more courageaous and have more patience than me. », she told him.
« No baba, no man can beat women it that. », he said teasingly.
« If you are saying it in that sense then I agree. », she laughed.
« But on a serious note Sai, I am impressed how you are ok with your husband being in love with someone else. », he said.
« Dada, Virat Sir and I have already accepted that we won't expect anything from each other. Our relationship won't last forever whereas yours and Virat Sir's and yours and Pakhi didi's will, so you need to decide what to do. Keep grudges forever or start afresh ? Whatever you decide, keep in mind that Virat Sir never intended to hurt you. In fact he wanted to see you happy. He is a nice person and he only has good intentions for the people he loves. », she stated proudly.

Samrat smiled. She was so mature for her age. She knew the value of a family and she perfectly understood everyone's pain and obligation. Sai looked outside and wondered why every time she mentioned about her marriage deal she felt like she was lying to everyone and to her own self.

They reached home around ten o' clock. They wished each other goodnight and went to their rooms. When he came outside from the bathroom after taking a shower, Pakhi entered the room with a food tray. He appreciated her efforts as he had no such expectations from her. Sai when she entered the room, she found Virat asleep sitting in a chair. She quickly took a shower and noticed a tray full of food. It had the quantity of two. She guessed that Virat Sir was waiting for her to share the food with her. She approached him to wake him up but a drop of water fell on his cheek from her wet hair. He woke up with a jolt and smiled seeing her pretty face so close to him.

« Sai Joshi, why are you so close to me ? », he asked jokingly.
« Huh ? Oh... I... I..you... », she stammered and stepped back.

He burst out laughing. She made a sad face as she realized he took revenge from the other day when she was the one questioning him why he was so close to her. He got up and made her sit on the bed. He got the tray and sat next to her and both had their dinner.

Wohoo! 

Great retort by Samrat! These fan fictions are what keep me going ❤️ this actually makes me excited for Sai and Samrat to meet!

Another Well written chapter dear... Keep it going! 

Loved it! Sai and samrat conversation was written very well. Look forward to seeing how samrat-pp and Sairat relationship unfolds from here on!