Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat SS : Ghum Hai Tere Pyaar Mein - Update page 144 - Page 8

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by-Radiant_Eyes_

P.S : Just kidding😆

Sorry! I was on mini vacation and didn't login for 2-3 days and completely missed this notification. I forgot about this , but thank you soon much for DM about update🤗❤️

I will unres now 😳

We are BB lovers yeh toh prove ho hi gaya. 🤣

Hope you had great vacation. As a travel addict, I am going nuts during this pandemic. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG awwww So so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️😭 thank you for that 

This content was originally posted by-MeDHellsAngel

First of all Thankyou so much for the PM😊

Second of all the update was beautiful. 

I loved SamSai bond but of course I want Sairat so please show them. 

Continue soon🤗

Yeah I will write some SaiRat chapters in the future chapters. 

Thank you so much. 😳

This content was originally posted by-RatiPandey615

All the fanfics sometimes seem so much better than the real story! I am loving these! Great work for this one too!! <3 <3 

Thank you so so much. 😳 Yes sometimes we want to see something so bad that we end up writing it. 😆

This content was originally posted by-Cuteepie01

OMG awwww So so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️😭 thank you for that 

You are most welcome and thanks to you for reading. 😊

Hey peeps,

I am not happy with the chapter bu twell what can I do ? When it's written, it's written. The only good thing about it is that Virat is defending Sai and is quite annoyed that not only his plans got ruined but also that Pakhi wasn't nice to his wife. In the show I found the Ladhak trip quite stupid and even more the reason why Pakhi didn't want to have Sai with them. So I think going to pray on her birthday was a better option and not wanting to have Sai around as negativity is a better excuse to show her anger.

The next chapter will be better, that's all I can say. So please, keep reading and keep supporting me.

Thank you so much to all of you.

Samrat couldn't sleep the whole night and the next day he kept thinking about what Sai told him. Virat's intentions weren't to hurt him but to protect him from the heartbreak and about Pakhi he always believed everyone deserved a second chance. Unable to decide what to do, listen to his heart or listen to his mind, he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and went to relax on the balcony. As Virat wanted to have a conversation with him, he took the opportunity and joined him. Samrat gestured him if he should pour a glass of Whiskey for him.

« I don't drink, Jeeva. You know that. », Virat reminded him.
« Well so many things have changed than why not this. », he said taking a sip with a pinch of taunt.
« Jeeva, I know you are upset but believe me this is not the way I wanted the things to come out. », Virat said.
« I am tired of the lies and the secrets. You kept it secret that Pakhi and you were in love and you also hid that you knew why I left the next of the wedding. », Samrat frankly admitted to his brother.
« I am sorry. », Virat folded his hands.
« My conversation with Sai made me realize one thing. », Samrat said after a long pause.

Virat frowned his eyebrows hoping his wife didn't put anything wrong in his head. Samrat was already upset and confused, he didn't need to hear anything wrong that would make him take the wrong decision.

« I admire Sai. At such a youngage she is quite a wise person. You are lucky to have her because she defended you in such an impressive way. She made me understand that everyone deserves a second chance. », Samrat praised Sai.
« Does it mean you want to give Pakhi a chance and that I can hope Jeeva and Shiva to be back to normal ? », Virat asked happily.
« Let's see how things go. », Samrat replied.
« Ok. Hoping for the best. », Virat ended the conversation and got up to leave.
« Don't let Sai go away from your life. », Samrat stopped him.

Virat didn't say anything but just like his brother he too wanted Sai to stay with him forever. He walked towards his room and cursed himself for always thinking that Sai could be wrong. Every time he misunderstood her, she managed to prove him wrong. He then wondered what kind of conversation Samrat and Sai had. Did his brother tell her that he had a past with Pakhi ? « No Virat, do you think she would have supported you if she had come to know about your past ? », he asked to himself.

The next morning Samrat had to leave for an important meeting related to one of his previous missions. After the breakfast, the entire family got to know it was Pakhi's birthday the next day. Kaku asked her if she wanted anything on her special day. She told them that every year she goes to Achaleshwar Temple in Chandrapur with her mother to get blessings so her only wish is to follow the ritual. Sai who before leaving for her classes heard their conversation, called Samrat to inform him about Pakhi's birthday.

« I don't know Sai. I don't even think my presence would matter to her. », he said with a sad voice.
« This is your only chance to show her that you want to give you both a chance to save your marriage. If you don't then what if you regret it later ? Anyway, your life, your choice dada... Oh my God, I am getting late... bye, bye, bye... », she cut the call abruptly.

Samrat smiled at her chirpiness and fell into deep thinking. Should he go back home and celebrate his wife's birthday or ignore it.

Virat while twisting his wedding ring thought about surprising Sai to thank her for bringing his brother to senses. He decided to buy a gift for her and take her out for lunch as both were free the next day. After his duty, he went to a shop and his eyes fell on a beautiful champagne pink color saree. He imagined Sai wearing it and immediately understood it was the gift he was looking for.

As soon as he entered the house, Kaku stopped him.

« Virat as you know it's Patralekha's birthday tomorrow... », she started to speak.

« Damn it !!! », he said to himself. He completely forgot to buy a gift for her. Then he remembered that he was taking Sai out for lunch and both can buy a gift for her. Pakhi noticed that he was holding a bag and smiled thinking he brought a gift for her.

« I was thinking as Samrat is not here you should take Pakhi to Chandrapur tomorrow. », Kaku continued.
« Why are you trying to spoil my plans. », Virat said to himself.
« It's ok badi mami, Virat probably has other plans for tomorrow. », Pakhi said with a sad face.
« Thank you Pakhi for understanding. », he said to himself.
« Virat, it's her only wish for her birthday. Can't you just make it special for her ? », Kaku requested.
« Fine, I will take her. », he ended up agreeing Kaku's demand.

He walked upstairs quite frustrated. For once he wanted to spend some quality time with his wife but Kaku ruined everything. As soon as he entered the room, an idea popped into his head. Why not take Sai with him and spend the day with her. He didn't care about Pakhi's presence. All he wanted is to have Sai by his side.

« Sai. », Virat called her.
« Haan Virat Sir. », she replied underlining the important points in her notebook.
« Can you please take your eyes off the books and look at me. », he said frustrated.
« Yeah sure. », she got up, walked towards him and looked into his eyes making him feel uneasy.
« Why are staring so intensely at me ? », he asked.
« Because I thought you were jealous of my books. », she replied innocently.

Virat laughed at her innocence but then wondered why her gaze was affecting him so much. He came back to senses and handed her the bag. When he told her that he has a gift for her, she excitedly opened it.

« Wow that's so beautiful... but... what's the occasion ? », she asked surprised.
« There isn't any occasion, Sai. I just wanted to thank you for everything. », he replied.
« Thank you, Virat Sir. », she said.
« I have a request. Kaku wants me to take Pakhi to Chandrapur but I don't want to go alone. Will you please come with us ? », he requested nicely.
« I would love to but I don'tthink Pakhi didi wants to see me. She will accuse me of ruining her day. », she replied.
« Don't worry about that. There is nothing wrong if I want to take my wife with me. », he replied.
« Are you sure ? », she asked.
« Yes ! », he replied.
« Ok then. », she accepted. 
« Can you, please, wear the saree tomorrow ? », he requested.
« Yeah sure. », she agreed.

The next day, Virat was waiting for Sai and Pakhi to come down. Pakhi joined him first in her best pink beige color saree. She tried her best to look beautiful to keep Virat's eyes on her for the whole day. She had the most beautiful smile plastered on her face remembering how she fooled everyone about the trip just to spend some time with Virat. Sai on the other hand, took a little bit more time to get ready as she wasn't used to wearing sarees. When Pakhi was just about to ask what were they waiting for, Sai walked down the stairs in her beautiful saree and in the simpliest makeup. She looked so beautiful that Virat couldn't take his eyes off her. This is exactly how he had imagined her when he bought the saree for her. Hurt, Pakhi looked at Virat who still had his eyes on Sai. Both had almost the same color saree and she made more efforts to look good but still the one he was mesmerized by was Sai.

« Happy birthday Pakhi didi. », Sai wished Pakhi.
« Thank you. », Pakhi replied coldly.
« Sai, let's go. », Virat said.
« Virat, don't tell me she is coming with us ? », Pakhi asked.
« Yes, Sai is coming with us. », Virat confirmed.
« You invited her without even informing me before ? », Pakhi questioned him.
« I don't think I need to take anyone's permission to take my wife with me. », Virat replied.
« It's my birthday so don't you think I deserve a day without any negativity ? », Pakhi asked angrily.
« I already had plans with Sai so if I could cancel it to please you then I think you can also compromise a little bit. », Virat replied a little annoyed by Pakhi's rudeness towards Sai.

Sai frowned her eyebrows. « Virat Sir didn't inform me about any plan then why was he lying to Pakhi didi ? Or maybe he wanted to surprise me like he did with the saree ? But why would he want to spend time with me ? », she thought but soon was brought back to senses by Pakhi's shouting.

« If you already had plans with your wife then why did you accept badi mami's request. You should have told us, I wouldn't have spoiled your romantic plans. I wasn't dying to go to Chandrapur, it was just a wish. », Pakhi angrily shouted at Virat.
« Pakhi, what is exactly pissing you off ? », Virat asked not able to understand Pakhi's anger.
« I wanted to spend a day away from the negativity but you have ruined everything. », Pakhi explained to him.
« Stop calling her negativity. », Virat raised his voice.
« You are shouting... », Pakhi started to counter attack but got inturrepted by Sai.
« Pakhi didi calm down, please. It's your special day, right ? If you don't want me to come then I won't but please don't ruin your mood. Virat Sir, please go with Pakhi didi. », Sai requested.
« SHUT UP SAI... », Pakhi screamed.
« PAKHI ! », Virat yelled at her « I understand that you are upset but that doesn't allow you to misbehave with Sai. », he added.

Pakhi was taken aback by Virat's anger. She was shocked that he was shouting at her for Sai. The Chavans popped their eyes out of their heads. The way Virat was going against Pakhi to defend her, Sai's heart warmed up.  

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 3 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Not sure after this if Sam should give pp a chance who does not regret anything

Aww...love it! Virat realizing that Sai defended him to samrat, buying her a saree and then taking a stand for her! Its ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I dont know of samrat should bother "giving pp a chance". Rather they should have a frank conversation where he straight up asks her if she has any interest in moving on with him and if not they should just get divorced. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

nice update!!!

Samrat Kaha Gaya sube sube??? I thought his trip was just for that one day....

It will be nice if he pops in an gives some sense to his wife!!!

An virat need to be more assertive with Pakhi and simply leave with his wife for their outing and let Pakhi fend for herself!!

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!!

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

So finally shiva and jeeva are back 

Aww virat wanna plan surprise for sai 

Yeah pakhi bhi nah kabhi badalne wali nahi hai 

Finally virat took stand for sai and showed pakhi her place 

Do continue soon