Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi the Ghum family, joh filhal Ghum se zyada Gham mein hain. 😆

I am back with another chapter. As difficult as it was for me to write the previous chapter, that much easier it was for me to write this one. I hope you will like it as much as I loved writing it.

Leaving no spoiler. Just read and enjoy. 😳

I can't thank you enough for reading my nonsense and leaving such beautiful comments everytime.

THANK YOU !!!

While going to her room, Sai heard a conversation between Karishma and Sonali that Mohit was so upset and in tension that he didn't eat anything since morning. She just had the time to put her bag on the table that she remembered about her Gadchiroli friend Prachi's uncle being a casting director of a theater company. She immediately called her friend and asked her to talk to her uncle and give her brother-in-law a chance, even if it's the tiniest one. Thirty minutes later Prachi called her back with a good news. Very happy she went to the kitchen and served herself a plate full of food.

Virat returned from work and didn't find his wife in the room. His eyes fell on the chocolate bar on the table. He knew it was the one he had put in Sai's bag in the morning with a note. She was still so hurt that she has returned it to him. Chocolate that she loved like anything. In all of this there was only one thing positive. She kept the sorry note he had written to her. That probably meant she was still upset but also touched by the efforts. He smiled and went to the bathroom to change into a nightwear. He then decided to go and check on his brother but was surprised to see his wife ready to feed him with her own hands.

« If you won't eat then I won't eat either. », she said manacingly.

Hearing that, Mohit accepted the morsel of roti she extended. Virat leaned against the door in awe of her. Sonali and Karishma were happy too. Once the three left, she shared the big news with him.

Next day, Sai and her friend Kalpana had some spare time. They decided to practice for their upcoming college event. Before they left the rehearsal room, Sai found another note in her belongings.

Your eyes sparkle my life.
Your smile is the prettiest I have seen.
Your voice makes my heartbeat fast.
Ouch ! You broke that heart into pieces like the note you have torn.

« Another love letter from your secret admirer ? », Kalpana asked.
« There is a difference between an admirer and a stalker. », Sai replied angrily.
« What makes you think it's a stalker ? », Kalpana asked.
« He knows that I have torn the previous note into pieces. », Sai replied.

Pissed by it she threw the paper into the dustbin. As Kalpana didn't understand why she was getting so affected, she told her about the bad experience of Gadchiroli. Even with Jagthap things had started with simple love letters, then roses and gifts before turning into obsession after she refused to pay him any attention. The paper Sai threw away had a floral scent, the same as the first one she received.

Sai said bye to Kalpana and crossed the road. Someone in a black hoodie passed by and walked away. She got alerted by the same scent as the notes and wanted to stop him but was unable to move an inch and the words decided not to come out of her mouth. As she was numb, she didn't see someone standing next to her. When he touched her shoulder she startled and looked at the person.

« Vi... Virat Sir. », she said trying to control her emotions.

Virat looked at her face which clearly said she was scared and then looked at her hands that were shaking.

« Sai ? What's wrong ? », he asked holding her hands.

She refused to look into his eyes and instead looked in the direction where the man in the hoodie disappeared.

« Sai ? », he shook her hands. « Did something happen ? », he asked.
« No ! », She replied after coming back to senses.
« Since when have you started lying ? Is it your migraine which is troubling you again or is there something that you are not telling me ? », he asked.
« Nothing like that. You just scared me. What are you doing here by the way ? », she asked back to normal.
« As I finished early, I wanted to pick you up. », he replied.

She sighed, rounded the car and got inside. He looked up and thanked Bappa for her calmness, « Bappa she didn't kill me in the middle of the street that's a miracle. » As soon as he started the car she was lost in deep thoughts. She recalled Jagthap's obsession with her and how it all started. She was only sixteen when he first started and when she didn't show any interest in him, he crazily became obsessed with her. He wanted to forcibly marry her and the man who saved her from him ended up marrying her. While she was still lost in her thoughts, Virat looked at her. He was pretty sure something was bothering her. « Talk to me Sai. I am there for you. », he said in his head.

As soon as they entered the house, the C-Gang made fun of Virat for following his wife everywhere. While Virat and Samrat tried to talk some sense into their head, Mohit entered the house. He walked straight to Sai and held her hands.

« Vahini Vahini Vahini thank you so much. », Mohit said excitedly.
« Aaaaaaaaaaahhh !!! », Sai jumped like a child guessing that everything went well.

The entire C-Gang made faces by the scream of excitement. Virat looked at his wife, curious to know what was making her so happy and why his brother was thanking her.

« What happened now ? Did a mad dog chase you both ? », Kaku asked annoyed.
« Sai Vahini, first they offered me a small role then suddenly they asked me to essay the role of the second lead. », Mohit shared with Sai ignoring Kaku.
« Wooow, wooow... then ? », Sai replied curious to know the end of the story.
« They loved it and said I am perfect for the role. I can't tell you how happy I am right now. All thanks to you. », he continued wrapping a thank you bracelet around her wrist.
« What is this ? », She asked surprised.
« A small gift to thank you. I promise I will get you something better once I will get my first salary. », he promised.
« That's fine. I love it. I don't need anything else. », she smiled at him.
« Will you just tell us what's going on ? », Sonali asked to her son.
« Sai Bhabhi helped me to get the biggest break of my acting career. », Mohit explained.
« Sai ? How ? », Virat was too curious.
« Prachi, my friend from Gadchiroli. Her uncle is a casting director of a theater company. He accepted to receive him for the audition of a new play. », Sai replied.

Virat looked at her, his eyes filled with love. The entire Chavan family, including him, always reminded her of all the « Ehsaan » he did on her by marrying her and giving her a shelter till she becomes a doctor. But never did they thank her for all the things she did in return. She saved Shivani Bua from a fraud boyfriend, she stopped his suspension, she always took a stand for his Aayi and today she helped his brother with his career. The least they could do is to give her the respect she deserved but they were too busy on hating her.

« Thanks ! », he said when their eyes met.

She smiled and left. Soon after, he joined her in their room. After selecting a dress, she closed the wardrobe door. She turned around and got scared. He was standing just an inch away. He wanted to talk to her, thank her and hug her but he controled himself from doing anything like this as he knew she wasn't ready to forgive him. He moved backward and let her go.

When he came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, he spotted her surrounded by the open books but she was lost in her thoughts with a pencil in her mouth.

« What are you thinking about, Sai ? You can talk to me, you know, if there is something that's bothering you. », he said standing next to the table.
« Thanks for the offer but I am fine. », she replied.
« Soch lo, I am a good listener and can be a very good friend. », he self praised him to lighten her mood.
She turned her head and looked up at him bitterly, « More you talk about friendship, more I hate it. »
« Sai, how can you hate something so precious. I know you are young and your world always revolved around your Aaba but it's time to see the world and explore new relationships. Meet new people, make friends, REAL friends. », he said.

He wanted her to live a normal life like anyone of her age. She had her eyes closed trying to calm herself down. She didn't need to hear his advice, guidancce or counceling.

« Friendship like your and Pakhi Didi's ? », she laughed then said hurtfully, « Your friendship is a joke. »
« SAI. », he shouted at her hurt by the words. « What do you even know about friendship that you are questioning ours ? »
« Stop thinking that you know everything about life and me. I exactly know what friendship is so I don't need you to teach me about it. », she replied getting up.

She gathered her books and went to the balcony to study far from him. He couldn't understand why she so passionately hated his friendship with Pakhi.

It was pretty late and he was tossing and turning in his bed, unable to sleep. He hated fighting with her and he hated being away from her. Even if they are separated by a dozen of pillows, when she is not sleeping next to him he can't even close his eyes. He didn't also have dinner knowing that she too didn't eat anything. He decided to go and check on her and ask her to come back to the room. Once there he found her asleep, shivering in the chilly weather. He went back to his room and came back with a blanket. He covered her body with it and sat down on the floor next to her. He looked at her and thought how she was driving him crazy. She would fight with him for silly reasons, get angry with him and make him angry too then make sure he gets restless for fighting and missing her. He stayed there gazing at her for hours then fell asleep.

Next morning, Usha Mausi passed by and observed them. She smiled and thanked God for sending Virat into Sai's life. He was ready to sleep so uncomfortably for her, sitting on the floor and his head resting on the coffee table. « Sai, one day you will realize his worth and then you will deeply fall in love with him. », she said from far while the two were still asleep.

Woken up by the first rays of the sunshine, she noticed that she was covered by the blanket and that Virat was sleeping just a few inches away from her. A multitude of questions crossed her mind. She wondered why he fell asleep like this there ? Did he worry or feel sorry for her ? Or did he feel guilty ? She shook her head and quietly got up. She left the place on her tiptoes.

Virat came down for breakfast while Sai was setting the table. Both didn't see each other and collided violently banging their heads together. They rubbed their foreheads in pain then once again banged their heads together out of habit and were surprised by their own actions. No matter how huge their fights were, there are some habits they won't get rid off that easily.

« That's right. Always bang your heads twice otherwise fight happens. », Ashwini said teasingly.
« No, horns grow... », both corrected her at the same time and looked down out of embarrassment.
« Huh ? », Ashwini frowned her eyebrows before bursting out laughing.

At college, during their lunch time,Aniket asked Sai to help him understand a few points of the last chapter. While doing it, a girl came and gave her a bouquet of jasmine flower with an accompany note.

I Have lost count of the number of times you have come in my dreams.
All it takes is a moment to make those dreams come true or break them.
When broken, life has no more purpose.
And when no purpose is left, you bring that ray of hope.

Sai ran behind the girl and questioned her about who gave her the bouquet. She replied that she couldn't see his face which was hidden by his black hoodie. He just instructed her to bring it to Sai Joshi. She came back to the table, gathered her belongings and left. Before she could even realize it, her feet guided her to the Dean's office. She explained to him everything that happened from the starting.

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well written! enjoyed reading!

Awesome update! I can understand Sais reluctance to let her guards down and now looks like she hss a stalker to worry about too :( but I'm glad virat is giving her some space. I could imagine the balcony scene....so sweet! ♥️ Look forward to the next update! 

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG a great twist!!!... Is the guy Virat only???...Continue soon💜... Loved Mohit-Sai bonding...!!!Waiting for the suspence to break out😄😄

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Wow awesome update dear

Loved it 

So finally Mohit ka career set hogaya 

Well who is the stalker , aap jagtap ko wapas lekar arrahi hai kya yah phir yeah sai ki saas ki beta ka kaam hai 

Waiting for your next update

FUITV thumbnail

Interesting and well written. Thanks for the update and can’t wait for the next :)

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb 

continue soon 

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Omggg!!!  This is amazing chapter....got everything in it. Virat's care for Sai, and Sai taunting him for his friendship with Pakhi, I felt bad but he deserves it though... Wish Sai shared about stalker thing to atleast Samrat....Missed him in this episode.

Atlast no Pakhi drama is what I needed right now...

raji02 thumbnail

wow!!! awesome update. sai ki life mein problems kya kam the ab yeh stalker be agaya? waise i am glad that she complained about it to dean. ❤️❤️❤️

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Damnnnn this is interesting....Caring Virat ...obsessive Stalker... cant wait for the  next part