Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat SS : Ghum Hai Tere Pyaar Mein - Update page 144 - Page 52

ash22101997 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

hey its 7:05 PM already u usually post ur story by now, please post ur story soon waiting eagerly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys,

This was the toughest chapter I have written so far. It took me forever to finish. Turned out such a crap but I am unable to write it in a better way. 😔 I visualized the last part so perfectly in my head but once I started to type it the words were missing. 😭 So I am sorry for this sh*t but the next one will be better, let's be positive. 😉

Sai was on the balcony, a book in her hand, staring into space. She picked her phone and sighed. She dialed the number of an old classmate with whom she wasn't in touch for two years. The phone kept ringing while she wasn't sure if she still had the same number. She finally picked up and they had a brief conversation. Sai asked her to give her the number of Mr. Wagh. Her former classmate didn't have it but promised to find out. Just when she hung up, Virat showed up. Leaning against the balustrade, he took a deep breath of fresh air. Sai sat down and opened her book. Pakhi joined Virat and asked if she could stay. He nodded and both started discussing. He felt Sai's gaze at him but when he looked at her he realized that she was staring into space. Her thoughts were interrupted by a gust of wind blowing her hair around her face. She fixed at them with a piercing glance. When he looked at her questioningly, she moved her head away. She played with her hair for some time then went back to her book. Biting her thumb nail, she glanced at them a few times with irritation. Mohit came there and joined Sai. In no time the two started their usual banter. Envious of their funny interaction, Virat excused himself and joined his brother and his wife. Soon after they were joined by Samrat while Pakhi watched them from far.

A while later, Sai received a call from her former classmate and she excused herself. She went to a corner while Virat tried to hear the conversation. She was talking to a certain Swara. He wondered how many new friends were coming to his knowledge. « That's why the other day she told me that she knew the meaning of friendship. She didn't need my precious lecture on it. », he thought. He heard her saying that she was waiting for something but he wondered what. Sai came back and informed them that she was going back to her room to study.

« Sai Vahini. », Mohit said before she could leave, « Take Dada with you ? Half of his soul has already left his body to follow you. »
« Badmash maar khaayega. », Virat said raising his hand for a fake slap.

Sai rolled her eyes and left. As predicted by his brother, he couldn't stay more than five minutes and pretended to be tired and left. When he came back to his room, she wasn't there. He decided to go find her and saw her from the stairs praying at the puja ghar. Last time he saw her pray like this was when her Aaba was in the hospital. Sai was requesting God to help her get Saurabh's father's number. He was the only one who could help his son. Virat joined her and stood next to her folding his hands. He prayed that whatever she was wishing gets fulfilled.

Virat left early in the morning which favored Sai. As soon as Swara texted her the phone number of Mr. Wagh, she called him. At first he wasn't pleased to hear from her but when she explained everything to him about Saurabh, he shared everything with her. After coming out of the coma, Saurabh couldn't cope with the loss of the two things he loved the most : Dance and Sai Joshi. This led him into depression but the medication helped him. He is fine till he takes his pills but when he stops taking them he loses his reason. Relieved to know the reason of his extreme behavior, she promised to make sure he takes his medication back till his father comes to take care of the situation.

Jealousy or gut feeling, Virat digged into Saurabh's life. Nothing alarming came out. He has spent his entire life in Satara till he was sixteen years old when after an accident he was sent abroad. Virat was a little disappointed. He expected something would come out. He even thought Saurabh was the stalker. With such a clean sheet, he can't even keep Sai away from him. « Virat kya ho gaya hai tujhe. Why is their friendship affecting you ? », he murmured at himself. Friendship ? That word was enough to irritate him. He made faces pronouncing it.

Sai looked for Saurabh everywhere. She needed to talk to him to get him back on track but he was missing. She even texted him but he didn't reply to it which she found quite strange. She hoped everything was fine.

Virat came back home and after a quick shower he looked for Sai everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. It was almost seven o'clock. Worried he called her while Deshmukh was driving her back home. She was about to take the call but a loud horn of a truck got her attention. Virat tried Deshmukh's number but he didn't answer either. Restless he went to his mother's room. She was rearranging her old family album. He sat down on the floor facing her. Both looked at the pictures and relived the old memories. He got emotional seeing his and Jeeva's childhood pictures. He smiled looking at his and Sai's wedding raasme pictures. His smile soon disappeared recalling how rude he was to her as he was in pain. He didn't realize that she herself was broken. If she had accepted to be clicked it was only to please his Aayi but back then he didn't see her efforts to adjust with the family. He was selfishly thinking only about him. Then he smiled again seeing their reception picture. How he had teased her about her temper but later she was the one to stop Kaku from leaving the house.

« Didn't I tell you, these pictures will one day bring you back to the old days ? », Ashwini said seeing her son smile.
« Ho Aayi, I was stupid back then. Unknowingly I have hurt her. », he admitted.
« She is a smart girl. She understands that things aren't easy in the initial days of marriage. », Ashwini tried to be positive.
« I keep upsetting her. », he said a little lost in his thoughts.
« Something happened again ? I have sensed that she stays absent minded these days. », she remarked.
« She is angry with me since Pakhi's birthday. Do you remember when she scolded me after I accidentally compared Pakhi to Sai about their maturity ? Since then everything I say she takes it in a wrong way. », he shared.
« You should think twice before opening your mouth. », she pinched his ear.
« Haan sab mujhe hi sunao. », he complained.

Ashwini took Sai's childhood pictures from the drawer and arranged it with the rest of the junior Chavans' childhood pictures.

« See how your wife looked cute in her childhood. », she said extending him the album.

He smiled as she really looked cute then it struck him. She is the same girl from Saurabh's picture. He leaped up and rushed outside the room. Ashwini followed him but he sprinted down the stairs.

« Virat, kya hua ? », she asked him trying to stop him.

Virat dialed Sai's number but she wasn't taking his call. He tried Deshmukh's number and he also didn't answer. He called the police station and asked them to trace Deshmukh's number.

« Damn it, Sai. Why do you do this to me ? », he said to himself.

The entire family tried to understand why he was so worried and what did Sai do to him but without saying anything he rushed outside. He tried to call them again but no answer. He drove to the police station.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip !!!Sai regained consciousness with a buzzing sound in the head. Before she could understand anything or see anything with her blurred vision, the car door opened. A person helped her to come out of the car.

« Sairu. Do you hear me ? », Saurabh asked.
« Saurabh... we need... we need to help Desh.. », Sai tried to speak.
« Don't worry I have called the ambulance. », he said carrying her to his car.
« Where are you...taking me ? », she asked but as he didn't reply she added, « Virat Sir... Virat Sir is on his way. »

Officer Deshmukh regained consciousness and managed to get out of the car. He saw Saurabh put Sai in the car and drive away. He came back to the car and picked his phone. He immadiately called Virat who informed his team and asked them to join him at the accident scene. Deshmukh was getting treated when Virat arrived there. He apologized for failing the mission but all Virat wanted to know was how Sai was while she was abducted. What if she was injured and needed medical attention ?

Saurabh and Sai were back to that unfrequented place where he confessed his love to her a few days ago. He tied her to the tree with a rope where he had hung the pictures last time.

« You don't have to do this Saurabh. », Sai said.
« Your husband is chasing me. We don't have time. », he replied.
« Saurabh, you have to take your medicines. », she said.
« Who told you about this ? », he asked shocked. « Of course you had a conversation with Mr. Wagh. So are you fond of each other again ? », he asked feeling betrayed.
« You need help. », she said angrily.
« Then come with me and help me. », he suggested.

Virat's distress was rising by the passing of time. They can't even trace her as she left her phone in the car. He was driving to the location where Saurabh's phone was last used. He stopped the car where Saurabh had thrown his phone away.

« Damn it. », he hit the steering wheel. « Where do I find you now, Sai ? Why have you kept me in the dark about him ? »

He was joined by his team. He asked them to spread and find her anyhow. Meanwhile, Sai and Saurabh were still arguing.

« What are you going to do now Saurabh ? I will never agree to be more than friends with you. I am not following you anywhere. Virat Sir will find me anyhow. Then what ? You want to spend the coming years in jail ? What's your plan, damn it ? », she asked angrily.
« If I wanted to hurt you I would have done it long time ago. I just want to talk. », he replied.
« Take your medication and then we will talk. I want to talk to the Saurabh I know not the new one. », she said.
« Sai, I don't have time to waste. This is probably my last chance. », he said looking away.
« Why do I feel like you are going to do something stupid ? », she asked him.

It was already ten o' clock and there was no news of Virat nor Sai. The Chavans were worried and tried to call both of them but none of them answered. Half of them blamed Sai and the rest hoped both were safe.

Saurabh went to his car, parked a little away, to get a bottle of water for Sai. Sai closed her eyes, helpless and angry at herself for not calling his father as soon as he revealed himself to her. She was also feeling guilty for not telling anything to Virat who tried every way possible to make her talk. She opened her eyes and saw Virat running towards her.

« Thank you Bappa. », he untied her and helped her get up.

Teary eyed both looked into each other's eyes and jumped into one another's arms. She burst into tears while he wrapped his arms around her tighter. He closed his eyes and she pressed herself deeper against his body. They hugged like never before, calming themselves down. The anger, the fear, the guilt slowly disappeared. When she finally reopened her eyes, she saw Saurabh pointing a gun at Virat.

« Saurabh no. », Sai broke the hug and turned Virat around to place herself in front of him as a shield.
« Sai, stay behind. », Virat ordered but she didn't want to listen to him.
« Let me handle this, Virat Sir. He will not harm me. », she informed him.
« Don't be stupid, Sai. One who can cause an accident to abduct you, can do anything. », he said.
« He didn't. In fact he came much later and he called the ambulance for officer Deshmukh. », she explained.
« How can you believe him ? », he asked.
« I don't have to believe him. I believe in me and I know he didn't do it. », she replied. « Please let me handle this. », she added.
« No way, Sai. », he refused.

Heartbroken, Saurabh looked at them. Their hug, the way they wanted to protect each other, the care and the fear of losing each other made him realize that they were in love. He realized that apart from her Aaba and him, now there was another person who had an immense place in her heart. As much as it enraged him, he knew he had lost her forever. While Virat and Sai was still arguing, two officers from Virat's team came behind Saurabh, aiming at him.

« You don't have to worry, I am not going to do anything. », Saurabh said changing his target from Virat to himself.
« No Saurabh that's not the solution. Please, put the gun down. », Sai requested looking in his direction.

Sai spotted one of the officers ready to pull the trigger. She pushed Virat and sprinted towards Saurabh. Before he could understand anything, she turned him around exchanging his place with hers.

« Saiiiiii !!! », both Virat and Saurabh cried out her name.

I wish the last part was as beautiful as I had imagined. I really wanted to describe the SaiRat hug in a better way but I couldn't. I wanted to write better dialogues between Saurabh and Sai but failed in that too. And I don't even want to talk about Saurabh's stunt. So disappointed with myself. 😒

But what a coincidence, I didn't know Veeru getting shot in the show and here Sai getting shot would fall on the same week. 😆 Though with me any twist is possible. 😈
Anyway, thank you for reading. 🤗
See you in the next chapter. 😉

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG I didn't know you were all so eagerly waiting for the update. 😲 

Enjoy !! 😉

ash22101997 thumbnail

omg what a story gal its really good its not at all shit. the moment i started reading it raised my heartbeats nothing else it really great 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️. Please post ur next story soon.

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hayeee meri Sai ke piche kyu padte h sab...Hme to is pattharlekha pr bhi shaq h.....

and damn sai ko goli lagi .....Hayeee SaiRat ke acha scenes ayenge mtlb. At least onscreen na sahi to ye story me hi sahi...

Thank you for this and do update soon😊

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ohh! What an amazing update👍👍👏👏

Ek anaar do bimaar😔😔

I hope Saurabh leaves Sai for his own sanity. I hope Virat apne khichdi dimaag meiin koi misunderstanding paida na karde🤞🤞

Update the next part soon🤗

FUITV thumbnail

It was a nice chapter ❤️

Sai getting shot 🥲
I hope Virat doesn’t misunderstand Sai’s need to protect Saurabh and gives her a chance to explain when she gets better. And I hope Pakhi doesn’t come in between sairat again 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

How dare you call this shit?

This is so amazing and hearttouching, i absolutely loved the chapter. ❤

Everything was so damn amazing, you gave our ACP a brain,how lovely is that. And the entire Sai,Saurabh and Viru part was so damn fabulous. I am fan of each and every word here.

Haww, ab kya hoga Sai ke saath😱😱

Pls pls update soon❤❤

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

It was quite a nice chapter.... I dnt know y u feel otherwise......

So the old pic of sai came to the rescue......

Saurabh, I feel bad for him.... Mental health is soooo underrated...... He could have turned out soo different with love and support from the family.....

Virat is jealous of any1 who can have the attention of sai 😂😂😂

Bechari sai got shot.. ... She will get ok ..... I am sure .... And Saurabh will get better after this incident.....

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!!

ashley_179 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh no Sai got shot !! Put that Saurabh person behind the bars......He is the reason for all this mess.