Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat SS : Ghum Hai Tere Pyaar Mein - Update page 144 - Page 66

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Things will get better for both of them but for how long that's the biggest question. 🤣

Sai is not like Virat. She is always clear about her relationships. 

Sam is the guy with whom she will have a great bond in the future. How good this will be is another question. 😆

Thanks for reading. ❤️

that's what i always wanted.....Sai to have great bond with both Sam and Mohit

your last sentence is scaring me now😳 well update soon eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey GHUMians,

Sorry for taking so long to update. It's not a secret anymore that I was on vacation. I could obviously not write the chapter from the mountains though I would have loved to sound like a great writer. 🤓 Just kidding ! 🤣 I did not get the time.
Most of you will be happy reading this chapter unless you are a sadist like me. 😈

Thankyou for still liking this story and all the lovely comments. It feels good to read them.

That night both were restless in their bed. Virat kept thinking about why she always had a problem with his friendship with Pakhi. He wondered if she wasn't already aware of their past but how would she know ? He always maintained a distance from Pakhi then how would she know there was more than friendship between them before their marriage ? Sai was cursing herself for getting too emotional and showing her possessiveness.
Some time after they fell asleep, Sai turned side and cried out in pain, her injured arm crushed by her weight. Virat immediately woke up and checked on her. He helped her to sit up and changed the wound dressing. She gazed at him the entire time and when he noticed it she looked away.

She wore a sleeveless dress and wrapped a shawl around her. Her shyness was something that always turned him on. He was sitting on the bed when she approached him.

« I want to tell you something which I couldn't yesterday. », she said worrying him about what  bomb she was going to throw at him again.
« I am listening. », he held her hand and made her sit in front of him.
« That day before I got to know the identity of my stalker, I wanted to make peace with you. You were right I was stretching the things too much and that's why I wanted the things to be normal again between us. Then Saurabh's truth made me go mad. Every thing pissed me off and I took my anger out on you. I am sorry. », she confessed.
« Really ? You have no idea how bad I wanted the old Sai back. I missed our special and fun moments, I missed teasing you. I missed the junglee Sai. », he told her.
« I missed it too. », she said.
« I am sorry for upsetting you. You are not immature, Sai. You are smart and brave. I was immature to think otherwise. Please, forgive me. », he apologized.
« It actually hurt me a lot because since I am here, I have seen Pakhi didi say and do a lot of silly things yet I am called the immature. She canceled the trip but the one who was called immture was me. It really did hit me. », she admitted.
« I am so sorry. I feel so desappointed with myself for hurting you. », he confessed.
« Let's forgive and forget it. », she suggested.
« It means everything is back to normal between us ? », he asked.

Sai gave him a smile which made him happy. Both then went downstairs to have breakfast. As soon as they were seated, Kaku started mockng Sai about her best friend having feelings for her. When she was questioned about her character she finally broke her silence.

« Kaku there is a saying which you must have heard already as you are more experienced than me. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. », Sai said with a mocking tone and moved her eyes from Kaku to Ninad.

Virat touched her forearm to stop her from saying something that would hurt the elders. She looked at him who shook his head to say no. Upset, she gave him a smile and looked at Pakhi.

« There are some people who don't get confused with relationships but some people don't understand that ? », Sai murmured turning her head back to Virat.

Virat frowned his eyebrows. She then looked at Samrat who sadly looked at her. She smiled at him as if she wanted to apologize for bringing that topic back then excused herself and got up. She lost her appetit after hearing the mocking. Virat knew she was upset again because he asked her to behave when she was the one who got mocked. He stood up and decided to follow her but before he could reach her she collapsed on the floor. The sound of her falling on the floor made everyone turn around. Virat ran towards her and asked his elder brother to call the doctor. He carried her to the room and laid her down on the bed. He was pretty sure something like this would happen when she acted insanely after waking up in the hospital.

Later in the evening when Mohit came back home, happy and excited, he called out Sai's name. Unaware that she was lying on the bed, he sprinted to her room. Some of the members followed him. Shocked to see her like this he asked his brother what happened.

« Sai Vahini what is this ? I came back running so that I can share the good news with you but you are sleeping. », Mohit said after Virat explained to him what happened.
« Good news baby ? Did you get a job ? », Karishma asked.
« You will know once Vahini will wake up. », he replied.
« Why only Sai is important to you ? », Sonali asked.
« Because no one is genuinely happy for me. Only Sai Vahini is. », he replied.

Just then Sai woke up and he excitedly informed her that he got his first ad contract. While Sai was happy, Virat was proud of his little brother who was finally grabbing all the opportunities he was being offered. Sonali was happy for her son but didn't want to show it in front of everyone.

The following days Virat took care of Sai and pampered her, allowing both to get back to normal. She soon resumed college and was trying to slowly forget what happened with her a few days ago but every time she looked at her wound she remembered how Saurabh misused their friendship and the stalking even brought back the bad memories of Jagthap.

One fine day Mohit came back home with gifts for the elders, bought with his first hard earned paycheck as an actor. While they were enjoying the attention, Mohit thanked Sai once again. This was the first time he was getting praised by the family. Sonali looked at Sai and felt guilty for always speaking against her. She continuously taunted her and she still helped her son get the respect he finally deserved. Mohit then told that he has booked a table for six in a prestigious restaurant for his brothers, sister-in-laws, wife and himself.

Sai and Virat joined the team in matching green. She was wearing a saree and he a kurta pyjama. All six headed to the restauant. Once seated around the table, they ordered some drinks and appetizers to start with. Just after they got served, someone joined their table from behind Samrat and covered his eyes.

« Guess who it is ? », asked the person.
« Black Opium Yves Saint Laurent, voice of a fighter, disappears and reappears once in a blue moon. », Samrat described her perfectly.
« Waah waah using my own name to taunt me. », she said removing her hands.
« Luna D'Costa. », he got up and embraced her. « So nice to see you again. », he added.

Samrat's brothers and their wives looked at them puzzled which didn't go unnoticed by Luna. She cleared the throat and introduced herself.

« Sam has forgotten his manners, so let me introduce myself. Luna D'Costa, a college friend who chose a different path but we ended up finding each other during a mission. I am a journalist. Is gadhe ke saath reh kar I forgot my own manners, sorry. You must be Virat and you Mohit ? », she said extending her hand to shake their hands.
« Miss Kangaroo, this is Sai, Virat's wife. This is Karishma, Mohit's wife. And this is Pakhi... my wife. », he marked a pause before introducing Pakhi as his wife. « Join us. », he added.
« I can't actually. We are celebrating a colleague's birthday. I can only stay a few minutes. », Luna declined the offer.
« Where have you disappeared ? Haven't heard about you since a year. », Samrat asked.
« I was always there in your heart. It's you who never valued this Luna. », she joked then bit her lip, « Oopss sorry Pakhi. »

Karishma chuckled and Mohit glared at her. Sai felt a weird connection between Samrat and Luna. The music played on and Luna screamed excitedly making Samrat laugh. He knew it was her favorite song.

« May I have this dance, Mr. Sam... The Gadha. », Luna stuck her tongue out. « Let's relive the old fun days. »

Samrat held her hand and followed her to the dance floor. They started with a slow dance during which they had a brief conversation.

« I heard that when I went missing in action you kind of ordered your dad to find me anyhow. », he said.
« The walls truly have ears. », she rolled her eyes.
« Moon, let's be serious. Why fight with your dad for me ? », he asked.
« Luna. I hate it when you call me Moon. And do I need a reason to fight with him ? », she replied.

Luna always shared a strange relationship with her father, Lieutenant General Marcello D'Costa. He gave his entire life to the army neglecting his own family. She grew up disliking her father and forming a commitment phobia.

« I always valued you, Moon. You never valued yourself. », he said.
« Shut up. », she brushed off his statement and changed the topic,« We should catch up before I leave. I am going to cover a dangerous news who knows if I will return alive or not. »
« Shut up ! Why do you always have to talk about leaving and dying ? », he asked.
« So that I can piss you off. », she said punching his chest.

Karishma wanted to dance and forced Mohit to join the dance floor with her. Virat looked at Sai and extented his hand. She avoided his eyes.

« Give it a try. Maybe you just need a new partner to dance again. », he whispered in her ear.

She hesitantly held his hand and accepted to join him on the dance floor. He pulled her against him and placed one of his hand around her waist. At first she felt uneasy and even thought about stopping as her mind wasn't following the moves but then she got lost in his eyes and his smile forgetting everything.
Pakhi looked at Sai and Virat dancing, lost into each other. She then looked at Samrat and Luna. They seemed having an important conversation. Karishma and Mohit came back to the table.

« Sairat and Lunrat look so good together, dadho Sutho. », Karishma said in a mocking voice.
« Sairat and Lunrat ? », Mohit asked confused.
« Sai Bhabhi and Virat Dada are Sairat and Luna Di and Samrat Dada Lunrat. », Karishma smirked looking at Pakhi.

Luna joined her team and Virat, Sai and Samrat came back to the table. They ordered the main course and before they could order for the dessert the waiter brought cake for them sent by Luna. She herself joined them back with a huge piece of cake in a plate.

« Hey moti, come to the house before you go gayab again. You will finally meet my family. », Samrat invited Luna.
« Only if Chef Sam is cooking my favorite Afghani Pulao for me. », she replied.
« Chal, done. Tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi. », he accepted.
« Who knows maybe it's the last time... », she started to say.
« Chup ! », Samrat interrupted her. « What if before you I... », he wanted to add.
« Shut up ! », she shut him up.
« Chubi na ? That's exactly what I feel when you talk nonsense. », he said.

She rolled her eyes and Samrat shook his head. The rest of his family couldn't fully understand their conversation. Pakhi was annoyed to be surrounded by the couples. Sai put a spoon of the cake in her mouth and her expressions immediately changed. As soon as she pronounced the word jasmine, Virat looked at her in shock. Samrat and Mohit looked worriedly at her not knowing what actually happened. Sai excused herself and left for the washroom.

« Is something wrong ? », Luna asked confused.
« The smell of jasmine brings her back bad memories. », Virat explained to everyone. « I should probably go and check on her. », he added.

Once she told Virat that she was fine, he came back to the table. Luna's colleagues called her and she left. Mohit and Karishma left for a last dance. Samrat looked at Pakhi and finally asked her for a dance. Reluctant at first but then she accepted. Luna looked at them and gave Samrat thumps up with a huge smile. Samrat replied to the smile and tried to enjoy the dance with his wife.

Mohit asked for the bill. Luna came to say goodbye to everyone. Sai came back with a huge pastry box. She told them that she bought cakes for Devyani and the rest of the family. Samrat couldn't stop from praising her. Luna could sense the brotherly love he has for Sai but she also noticed that Pakhi didn't like Sai much.

« Jaati hoon mein... », Luna started singing.
« Jaldi hai kya ? », Samrat replied singing.
« Dharke jiya. », She continued.
« Woh kyun bhala ? », he laughed. « Please, try to free yourself next week. », he added.
« Ok, I will call you. », she said. « Chal bye pagle. », she embraced him.
« Bye Moon. », he teased her.

She pouted and left. Soon they also left. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Wow!!!! Luna mil gayi!!!! 

I loved their song convo.... This is smthin that I actually do 😂😂 

Pakhi was a prick out there... Quite ignorable 

Virat made decent progress with sai.. 

Mohit getting ahead is sooo nice to see 

Sonali turning vocal for Mohit and even sai will be nice to see....

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!! 💕💕

kavya12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nice update 

so a triple date????

sairat cleared their misunderstandings

so samrat and luna ....a new couple???? if yes then i will be the most happpiest one.......pakhi doesnt deserve him.....

sonali guilty for her actions👍🏼

overall it is fantastic

will be waiting for ur updates

love

KAVYA

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it bechaari pakhi didi yha bhe bezaati

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Nice update. Virat and Sai cleared their misunderstanding and patched up. Mohit got a job of his choice and even Sonali felt guilty of taunting Sai. Will Luna and Samrat fall for each other and what will happen to didi? Quite interesting. I think she'll be left alone. Anyway, she doesn't deserve Samrat. 

Aisha572 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Thanks.

Pakhi issue will take time to come out. 😆

Will be nice to read that....

Aisha572 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update. 

They patched up but still there are certain issues that needs to get resolved. But yes the buildup and progression is neccessary. Seeing mohit this way is so good... 

Hope you update next part soon. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Awesomeeeeeeee update Ray❤️

Yeah, currently my sadist-o-meter is at top and struggling to break🤣

Waise, chalo, koi toh kuch toh bola yaha par, bandage ke bahaane hi sahi😎

Arre bhai, teri maitri ko todo zara, usme sochne laayak hai kya,tabhi tera kuch hoga, mark my bhavishyavaani😃

Sachme, Sai ko immature tag dena matlab it's a warning that the tag denewaale have passed his or her exams by cheating🤣Masters wasters sab nakli hai,unke love shtory ke jaise🤣

Inke dining table kaand will never endEk din inka khaana bandh karvaavo Ray, shayad thoda line pe aaye😈

Wowwwwwww, Sonali aunty is showing symptoms of SUDHR-ARIA. 

And love Mohith and Sai bond, and Sai and Samrat bond as well.

Jab Paisa waakahi mein hota hai, toh woh bolta hai, dekho gift, accha khaana kaise baras raha hai🤣A  triple date, and Hara signal for our couple😉(You made Sai wear a saree, even though she doesn't feel like much,  waaahhhhh😆👏)

I wish I could meet this chandni ka chaand Luna

I have a question? Didn't didi feel beizzati 🤣

And sabka couple dance, I was imagining song from 'Rustom'❤️

Agar Luna Viru ki friend hoti toh iski saari best friend giri public mein nikalti 🤣

Waise, I love this character. She is very interesting, and she seems smart amongst the people there😆

I know we will get this Chaand ka darshan again, she has to come for Afghani pulao😉

Eagerly waiting for next update❤️

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ooo lala!!

Hey dude are u going to ship LunRat!???

Lovely update!!!!As always liked the update!!

The telepathic connection between u and our ghum writers is getting stronger....They have decreased ss of Pakhi in episode and here u don't even gave a single dialogue to Didi!!!🤣Good going yaar!!👍🏼

So there is no MU between SaiRat now!! Phew!😊

I liked the way u introduced new character here!!! 

Waiting for the next update eagerly... Looking frwrd to see Luna meet with Chavan Niwasis!!!😆

Continue soon💜

Happy writing❤

And ha ek baat toh bhul gai Thanks for the PM !!!😆😆