Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Nice update.....

Sai is upset 😡.......

Waiting to see how virat will manage to make her normal and smile......

Waiting for next update......

Thanks 😊

Will update soon and 3/4 of the next chapter is on Sairat so I hope everyone will like it. 🤣

Originally posted by: Lovefun235

wah wah wah. Superb one. Pakhi😡😡 she is playing with samrat and Virat.

Sai is a real tornado. Waiting for the next one.

Thank you. 😊

Pakhi is Pakhi, she won't change.  

Originally posted by: NAVI55

I so loved reading this👏

Such a lovely piece of fiction...

It has humour, cuteness and a bit of seriousness. 

I loved the way you added sai and samrat together. Very cleverly done👍🏼

Cannot wait for the next update

Thank you so much. 😳

I love SamSai. Want to see in the show too. 

Hellooow my dear GHKKPMians,

I dream of the day when Sai will react differently with Virat so that he realizes why he actually like her. She needs to saatao him a little. 😛

I am dreaming of a « handcuffs » scene so while waiting thought about adding it in my sory.

Thanks a lot for all the comments. Loved reading them. Hopefully you will like this chapter too.

Samrat and Pakhi came back from their short trip. The Chavans gifted her sarees, jewelries and sweets. Karishma brought the cake and everyone stood around the table. Samrat looked around and couldn't find Sai anywhere. He asked Pakhi to wait for her and asked Virat to get her here.

« Let it be Samrat. If she really wanted to be a part of the happiness, she wouldn't be hiding in her room. », Sonali said.
« If today I am here celebrating Pakhi's birthday then the credit goes to her so she definitely deserves to be a part of the celebration. », Samrat said.
« What ? », Kaku asked.
« Yes Mami, Sai is the one who called me to inform me about Pakhi's birthday. », he explained.

Pakhi cursed Sai for ruining her plans. Because of her she had to spend the entire day with Samrat and lie to him that she wanted to save their marriage. The Chavans shut their mouth annoyed by Sai's favour to Samrat. Sunny was impressed by her and was happy to know she was in his friend's life. Virat climbed the stairs thinking that Sai proved again she thinks only good for the house while the entire house is always ready to hurt her, including him.

Sai was about to enter in the bathroom to go and change but Virat stood in between her and the door. He requested her to come down for the cake cutting but she refused. Ashwini watched her son try to convince her but as he was unable to do so she intervened. She told her to let go her ego and come down for the family, specially for Samrat. Sai sighed and accepted.

Pakhi cut the cake and everyone wished her a very happy birthday. While they were feeding each other, Samrat looked at Sai. She looked disturbed which made him believe something big must have happened in the morning. Sai's eyes met with his. She smiled at him which he returned.

She didn't stay for long and went back to her room. Samrat entered soon after with a piece of cake. He asked her if something happened to which she said no but when he asked if something happened between her and Virat she smiled and lied that everything was fine. He gave up and left the place.

She changed her clothes and when Virat came in the room to ask her to come down for dinner, she pretended to be asleep. He didn't want to wake her up but was also worried that she didn't eat anything. He didn't even know if she had lunch. He looked at her. She looked so innocent and angelic while asleep. As she could feel that his eyes were on her, her heart started racing abnormally fast.

(Imagine that anjaan rishte ne bandha hai humko started playing while he looked at her and she pretented to be asleep)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf61dxn9aqw

The following days, Sai avoided Virat as much as she could and he knew it. The rare time she was around him, she tried her best to ignore him or reply by the shortest way possible. He had no other option than watch her in silence. He was really missing her chripiness and enthusiasm. He wasn't liking this « silent » Sai at all. It's been days he hasn't heard her calling him « Virat Sir » nor her angry voice towards anyone as she had started to ignore everyone's taunting. People believed it was her arrogance but he could very well see how deeply she was hurt.

One day Sai was rushing for her next lecture when she bumped into Pulkit Sir making all his belongings fall down on the floor. While she helped him collect his books, he went behind the flying sheets. A picture grabbed all her attention. She could clearly see Devyani and Pulkit Sir in a romantic pose. As a proof that she wasn't dreaming, she clicked a picture of it with her phone.

« Pulkit Sir, who is this person in the picture. », she asked as soon as he returned with the sheets.
« My wife. », he answered not aware that Sai was his wife's sister-in-law.

Sai went numb for a few seconds. How could this be possible ? He gathered all his belongings and said bye to Sai as both were getting late. She tried to come back to senses and walked towards the class. All the time she was inside, she checked her phone at least ten times to be sure the woman in the picture was her Devi Tai.

She was pacing up and down in her room and as soon as Virat came back from work, she ran towards him and held his arm. She pulled him near the bed and made him sit. He looked surprised by her changed behavior.

« We need to talk. », she said.
« That's exactly what I have been waiting for. », he confessed looking lovingly at her.
« About Devi Tai. », she wanted to clear as she felt uneasy by the way he was looking at her.
« Ok ! », he said still lost into her eyes.

She showed the picture to Virat. It took him a few seconds to concentrate on it.

« Do you know who the man is with Devi Tai ? », she asked.
« Yes, it's... what was his name... he used to work for us. », he tried to recall his name.
« Pulkit Deshpande. », she reminded him.
« Yes Pulkit but how do you know him ? And why do you have a picture of him with Devi Tai that too... like this. », he questioned her.
« You tell me. Did you know they were married ? », she asked.
« WHAT ? », he stood up abruptly.
« What kind of a brother are you that you don't even know whom your sister is married to ? », she asked dumbfounded.
« Sai. », he took her name angrily. « That's really unfair. », he added.
« Then tell me how can you not know that they were married ? », she asked.
« And what makes you think they are married ? », he asked.
« Devi Tai keeps mentioning about her husband, isn't it enough ? », she asked.
« Devi Tai is mentally disturbed, you know that Sai. », he said.
« You are disturbed. », she replied.
« Excuse me ? », he asked annoyed by her rudeness.
« You are blinded that's why you don't want to find out the truth. », she instigated him.
« Enough Sai, forget it and concentrate on your studies. », he ordered.

Sai rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. Virat shook his head in desperation.
After having dinner when he came back, Sai was busy making the wall of pillow. He wanted to talk to her but she lay down turning her back to him indicating that she was in no mood to talk.

Next day, Virat wanted to drop Sai at her medical college but she declined his offer. Before she could leave the room, he went near her and without she could even realize it, he handcuffed her right hand with his left hand.

« Virat Sir, what are you doing ? », she panicked.
« Trying to get your attention. », he whispered to himself.
« Huh ? », she couldn't hear him properly. « Virat Sir, I am getting late please unlock it. », she added.
« No, I won't but let's go for breakfast. », he said.
« No not like this. What will they say ? They will create drama again. », she begged.

He didn't listen to her and started walking. As both were handcuffed, she got pulled against his back. She immediately removed her hands from him which brought a smile on his face. She asked him to wait a second and hid their hands with her dupatta. He liked the idea and walked to the dining table shoulder to shoulder. They sat next to each other and she started eating with her left hand. Everyone wondered what happened with her but when Ashwini finally asked why she was eating with her left hand she coughed. Virat tried his best not to laugh.

« I... Aayi... I... Aayi... », she was unable to reply.
« Yeah tell me. », Aayi encouraged her to speak up.
« I am getting late. », she looked at Virat who was about to burst out laughing.

He managed to control it and signed her to get up. The way they stood side by side, they made it very obvious that something was wrong with them. They started to walk but he didn't see that Ashwini held Sai's hand to stop her. As soon as Ashwini released her, she landed on Virat's back again. This time she clutched at him tightly. He could feel her body against his which procured him a strange sensation. He came back to his senses and turned around. By gently holding her hand, he asked her if she was ok. The cuffed hands came in everyone's attention. While the evil four looked shocked, Samrat and Mohit winked at each other. Karishma had her mouth open and Pakhi fumed in silence.

« Deva re Deva, today's kids have no shame. », Sonali remarked.
« What is happening here ? What are you doing, Virat ? », Kaku asked.
« What a husband should do to his wife when she is sulking. », Virat looked at his wife who looked daggers at him.
« Chal besharam. », Aayi laughed at them.
« Now you can wear the dupatta properly no need to hide anything as everyone has seen everything. », he said putting in place her dupatta.

Embarrassed, Sai rushed to the exit forcing Virat to follow her. Once outside she asked him to unlock it and let her go but he refused and asked her to go inside the car. When she finally accepted, they realized the hardship of going inside when two people are handcuffed.

« The Sai I know would have fought with me to uncuff her. Where is she lost ? », he asked stuck in the trafic jam.
« That Sai doesn't want to talk to IPS Virat Chavan. », she replied.
« If she doesn't want to talk to the IPS than can she at least talk to Virat ? », he asked trying his luck.
« No. », she refused.

He stopped bothering her but he felt his heart being squeezed. He didn't know how to get her back to normal. Not only it was killing him to see her like this but he was also missing the real Sai. Her fights for small things, the way she always argued to win, the way she laughed, the smile which always took him to another world...
When they reached her college, he uncuffed her and watched her go away. He couldn't get her back but he was happy that he could at least spend some time with her.  

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

Bechara viru baiko usko baav nahi derahi hai 

Waiseh Sam is really nice bro wanna see their bonding 

And really hoping that pakhis reality is out soon

Please do continue soon

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow. Totally loved your approach to Devkit marriage..

Bdw, I'm sure Samrat, Mohit and other family members definitely thought otherwise seeing those handcuffs😉☺️😆. 

Loved how Virat didn't care for his family and went away. Waiting for next update.

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wonderful update. One of the beautiful stories I follow. 

I know I am being greedy and unfair but Can you please please give us more updates. The current track has left most of us dejected 😞 

Reading stories like yours really will bring back Sairat alive for us. 

This was awesome! Virat yet again is behaving stupidly. Sai told him about devi and his first instinct is doubt and reprimand Sai. I dont blame her for ignoring him. I really hope he fixes things. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finally a handcuff scene. Absolutely loved it. I thoroughly enjoyed the read.

Continue soon.

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update👌 .....loved it.....

Virat trying very hard to manofy his upset wife.......😃....handcuffing with his wife to spend time with her

This update is completely about SaiRat.....

Sai avoiding everyone taunts for her own peace

.....Nice.....

Let's see how Virat will convince his wife....I think Devi and Pulkit story may bring them back together.....

Now samrat is also there to support Sai regarding Devyani against the family 😊...

Are you planning to write anything for pakhi and samrat???

Please give next update soon...