Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Very nice👌 .......very interesting........

Finally Mohit got good break to his career....all thanks to Sai......

I am very curious to know who is this mysterious hoodie man......and how he will affect SaiRat relationship.......

I really loved usha mausi's words.....❤️

Please give next update soon......

Thank you so much. 😊

That mysterious hoodie man will be revealed in two chapters.
Yes and I really want to make Sai fall deeply in love with Virat. 

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Thanks 😳

The restless Virat is love.  You will get your answers in the coming chapters. 😆

Please update soon !!! Can't wait now...💜

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting  for next art. Plz plz plz update soon

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

perfect!!!!!! just being greedy here need more, please ❤️

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Awesome as always❤️

Stalker😲

Thank you. 😊

Yes stalker. 😲

Originally posted by: Ninabarbie

Wow!! It is becoming really interesting now.... who could be that stalker????? I'm glad she went to the principal about this issue but when Virat gets to know this, what would happen???😯😯😯😯

Mohith and Sai's bonding was sooo sweet too 🤩🤩🤩. A great update dear. Eagerly waiting for the next update 🤩.

Happy Writing ❤❤

Thank you so much. 😊

I really hope you will like the next chapter. 😃

Originally posted by: Lovefun235

It was well-written. Mohit and sai are just like true brother and sister.

Samrat and Virat 👍🏼👍🏼

Waiting for the next part 😃😃

Thank you 😊

MoSai really look nice and both are of same age too. 

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Just read the story its awesome😍👌

Love the bonding between Mohit and Sai😃

Kya Veeru stalker ban gaya hai kya☺️

Waiting for next update🤗

Thank you so much. 😳

Haha ab kya Veeru bhi aise harkate par utad aayge. 🤣

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=MuguetDScorpion]

Thank you so much. 😳

Haha ab kya Veeru bhi aise harkate par utad aayge. 🤣

We never know Veeru kuch bhi kar sakta hai😉🤣

Hello my lovely readers,

I love this chapter but not proud of the writing so I am sorry for that.
I don't know if Virat's emotions came out well but in my head I had the image of him being tormented by all sorts of emotions : anger, fear, worry, love, care...
Won't spoil more and let you read but before that I just want to thank you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_yqmHBSu0

Sai went on stage and closed her eyes. As soon as the song Kaho Ek Din played on, she started to perform kathak. The dean of the college came there accompanied by a few police officers, one of them being IPS Virat Chavan. He couldn't believe his eyes that his wife was performing, that too so well. He didn't know she was a dancer. Undoubtedly she was full of surprises. He shamelessly devoured her with his eyes and a smile got plastered on his face. Sai danced her eyes closed, getting flashbacks of Jagthap's obsession, how he used to scare her, how he kidnapped her and forced her to get married to him, how he shot her father dead. She then got flashbacks of the notes of the new stalker, the smell of the scent, how he was so close to her but she couldn't stop him. With each flashback, the rage inside her increased which showed in the performance too. As her eyes were still closed she didn't see that she was at the edge of the stage while doing her last spins and lost her balance. Virat ran to the stage and caught her in time. She opened her eyes when she felt someone wrapped her body with his arms.

« Vi... Virat Sir ? », she asked her eyes wide open.
« Sai Joshi has so much strength but easily loses her balance. », he teased her helping her lean straight.

She pouted and he smiled. Aniket and Kalpana came to check on her. He looked daggers at Aniket when he showed concern for her.

« Sai, do you know IPS Virat Chavan ? How ? », the dean asked.
Seeing that Sai wasn't replying, Virat in a playful mood said, « I think he asked you a question.»
She rolled her eyes and then looked at the dean, « He is my mother-in-law's son. »
« Really ? Waaaah !! », Virat fake praised her.
« What do you mean ? », the dean frowned his eyes.
« Tell tell ? », Virat said amused, his hand on the chin and the index finger carressing his lips.
She looked at Virat, awkward, « IPS Virat Chavan is my husband. »

Everyone present at the rehearsal was shocked, including the dean of the college. Those who once mocked Sai for being married at such a young age, whispered things no one could hear. Virat shook his head and chuckled.

« You never told us that you were married to the famous IPS Virat Chavan. », Kalpana complained.
« Yes, why didn't you ? », Aniket asked.
« And you are ? », Virat asked jealous.
« Aniket, sir. », he replied.
« Well, I think she likes her privacy... Nachiket, right ? », he replied annoyed.
« No Sir, Aniket. », he repeated his name.
« Yes whatever khet. », he murmured.

Sai shook her head. She could feel it that he was annoyed by Aniket though she didn't know why. The dean asked everyone to leave. Sai and Kalpana got their bags and Aniket his guitar and were about to leave.

« Mrs. Sai Joshi Chavan and Miss Kalpana Shirke, you both stay. », the dean ordered.
« Sai Joshi is fine, Sir. », she corrected him. « And we are getting late, Sir. », she added.
« You are needed here as you are the one who filed the complaint. », he said.

Sai bit her lip. Why the hell did he call the police for that ? And wasn't there anyone else who could have solved the issue instead of her husband ? She knew he was going to scold her badly. Horrified by the revelation that the harrassed student was his own wife, Virat's playful and joyful mood disappeared. He approached her his eyes filled with questions and anger. He was worried and hurt too.

When Kalpana repeated word to word what was in the first note, Virat controled his emotions. When she said what was in the second one, he clenched his fist and closed his eyes. At the dean's demand, the peon brought the bouquet of jasmine and the note from his office. Virat took the paper and read it before looking up at Sai, hurt that she didn't say anything to him and furious that a man dared to dream about her, HIS wife.

« He is quite tall and he wears a black hoodie... I didn't see his face but he wears a jasmine fragrance. », Sai said to add more details.

He didn't want to imagine what she went through the day before when he came to pick her up. She lied to him that she got scared by him while the truth was something else and he blindly believed her. Instead of fighting with her on friendship, he wished he had put his efforts on making her talk. He appointed one of the officers to stay with Sai all the time.

« No thanks, Virat Sir. », Sai said.
« Do you think I was asking for your permission ? I don't want what happened in Gadchiroli is repeated again. You were pretty careless last time so I won't take any risk this time. It's an order. », Virat replied.

Irritated she left the place with her friend. Virat signed the officer with his eyes to go behind her. He closed his eyes sighing heavily, « Saaaai ! »

As soon as Virat returned from his duty, Bhavani Kaku and her gang complained to him that the reason why they didn't want Sai in the house was because of her constant rule breaking. Already in a very bad mood, he asked them to cut the crap short and tell him what happened. Kaku told him that it was five past seven and she has not returned yet from the college. Hearing this he got worried and the moment he was about to dial the officer's number who was supposed to drop her home, Sai showed up.

« Heeee Gadchiroli ki Maharani, did you miss the flight that you are so late ? », Kaku shouted at her.
Sai checked the time and walked towards her. She went down on Bhavani Kaku's feet, « Kakuuuuuuuu mala maaf kara. I am guilty of being five minutes late. »
« Hey Junglee Billi leave my feet. », Kaku ordered, a little ticklish.

Samrat and Mohit chuckled by her antics and Virat smiled. Who would say she was dealing with so much but still she was behaving like nothing happened. His smile disappeared.

« Kaku, how many names will you give me ? Junglee Mulgi, Junglee Billi, Badtameez, Mufaat... », Sai asked still holding Kaku's feet.
« Why are you so late ? », Kaku asked.
« Don't ask me, Kaku. The traffic jam didnt know na that you are my Kaku and held me hostage on the road for an entire hour. », Sai made fun of her.
« Thik hai thik hai, no need to make fun of me. », Kaku replied trying to get rid off her.

Shivani and Ashwini smiled. Only she has the guts to shut Bhavani up. Samrat noticed that for once Virat wasn't smiling at his wife's witty banter. Sai stood up ready to go to her room but Devyani joined in.

« Sai is a liar. Sai is a liar. Sai is a liar. », Devyani kept saying.
« Hoooooo Tai, when did I lie ? », Sai asked becoming like a child herself.
« You promised me that you would play with me but you didn't. », Devyani turned her back and sulked.
« Oooooh right. I am so sorry I totally forgot. », Sai apologized.
« Let's go and play now. », Devyani suggested.
« Now ? Ok, but give me a minute, I have to take my bag to the room. », Sai said.
« Veeru hai na. Veeru you take your wife's bag and I will take your wife. », Devyani said innocently handing him Sai's bag.

He watched them walk away, thinking what just happened. « Run away from me as long as you can Sai but it won't last forever. », he said in his head.

Sitting on the bed, Virat rubbed his forehead. He was having a serious headache. Sai extented the medicine with a glass of water in front of him. He looked up at her.

« Since when do you care for me ? », he asked.
« Since the day you started caring for me ? », she replied.
He took the medicine and the glass from her hand and looked deep into her eyes, « We need to talk. »
« You are having a headache, it can wait. », she said taking the glass from his hand and went away.

He got up and walked close to her. Both looked into each other's eyes.

« I know you are hurt and upset with me but is your anger and your ego more important than your own safety ? », he asked deeply hurt. « You don't want to forgive me and you don't want to talk to me it's fine but couldn't you tell me just once what you were going through. », the tears he was holding for so long rolled down his cheeks. « Is my mistake that big that I can't even protect my own wife. », he added helpless and turned his back.

Both walked to the bed and sat down. Turning their back to each other they cried in silence.

The next morning, Sai just walked through the main gate of the Chavan Niwas that a car stopped in frontof her.

« Get in the car, Sai. », Virat said.
« I will take the bus. », Sai replied.
« GET IN NOW. », he ordered.

She got in without arguing. He dropped her off at the college and waited till the police officer came to take over the duty.

After she went far enough and couldn't hear him, he said, « Don't take your eyes off her but don't suffocate her either. Understood ? »
« Understood Sir. », the officer nodded.

They quietly stared at each other from far for some time before he started the car. He knew she wouldn't be able to take it for long someone followng her everywhere. Once her patience will be over, it's not the officer who will protect her it's him who will be needing protection from her. He chuckled about that thought.

Samrat entered his room and found Pakhi reading a book. She looked so beautiful, like the first day he met her at her place. If only he knew that time she was already in love with his brother, he would have backed out from the wedding. This marriage didn't bring any good in their lives instead it ruined them. The only good thing that happened was that Virat took Sai's responsibility. And Sai to was the ideal life partner he needed in his life. God sometimes for bigger things makes small sacrifices and he didn't mind being the unlucky one. He sat down in front of her and asked her out on a lunch date. Stunned, she was about to refuse but then remembered she was the one who had accepted to give them a chance. She accepted the offer reluctantly.

Virat was in his office, reliving her powerful kathak performance of the day before in his head. He grabbed his phone and typed a message to his wife, « Sai, I have a lot of work here. I will be very late today. Don't wait for me. »

The officer dropped Sai off at the Chavan Niwas and left. She went to her room and read the message. She looked their bed and recalled what he told her the day before and all the times he cared for her. He was right he did a mistake but not that big like she was making him feel. It was time to forgive him and go back to normal. She was badly missing their special moments. She decided to bake a cake to suprise him and wait for him, even the entire night if needed. She will talk to him and tell everything she was keeping from him about the stalker. She will tell him what she was feeling and how much she needed him. She was about to go to the kitchen when she received another message. She got so happy thinking it was anoher one from Virat but her smile disappeared as soon as she read it. « So you have a husband who is an IPS officer...Interesting !!! That makes the game even more exciting. »

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS