Very nice!

Originally posted by ananyachaudhary

Amazing updatedsmiley20

Shiva jeeva jodi back 

Thank you so much. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Lovefun235

Hey it was a superb update. Just loved the part when Virat stood up for Sai against Pakhi. Hope you will update soon.

Thank you so much. Yes I will post soon. I alreay have the next part. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Well the beautiful moments won't be for now. πŸ˜ˆ I really wish Virat was that clear in the show. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much. πŸ˜³

Oops. When will we get? οΏΌ

I think Virat is clear but he is not able to voice them. 

Originally posted by MeDHellsAngel

Oops. When will we get? οΏΌ

I think Virat is clear but he is not able to voice them. 

When I started writing, my khufiya dimaag had something else planned. I don't know if I will follow it. πŸ˜†

Hello Forumwasiyon,

Here I am back with another chapter. I remember when Pakhi canceled the trip, Virat said that she behaved in a very immature way like Sai usually does. I was quite upset back then and I so wished Sai had told him that ViraKhi were the real immature people not her. As nothing like that happened, I thought writing in my way.

Other than this... well, just read and see what happens.

Thanks again for all the comments. I swear they made me so happy and I enjoyed reading them all.

Β« I didn't know you were so immature, Pakhi. This type of behaviour coming from Sai wouldn't have surprised me but you ? Why are you being so childish ? Β», Virat questioned irritably.

Pakhi couldn't believe that she was compared to Sai and the family didn't look happy either about Virat's sudden anger. Ashwini looked at Sai who was trying her best to control her anger and her tears from rolling down.

Β« Woow Sai, you must be happy ? Β», Pakhi slow clapped at her. Β« You have successfully made Virat against me. Β», she added.
Β« Pakhi didi enough now. Stop blaming me for the things I haven't done. Β», Sai started.
Β« Sai, please. Let me handle this. Β», Virat interrupted.
Β« No Virat Sir. I am done with people always taking their frustration out on me. It is YOUR FAULT if you didn't tell Pakhi didi that I was coming too. And it is PAKHI didi's fault if she is behaving immature then WHY ARE YOU BRINGING ME IN THE CONVERSATION ? Why do you have to take MY NAME to tell her that SHE is wrong ? And it is YOUR FAULT if you lived in a lala land with Pakhi didi as the maturity queen. So don't even dare to degrade me by taking my name in your ugly fights and blame me for everything. YOU BOTH were immature, I WASN'T. Β», Sai exploded with rage.

Virat was taken aback. He closed his eyes realizing that he messed up. Β« Virat how can you be so stupid. Β», he said to himself. Like so many times before, he knew today also Sai wasn't responsible of the drama. She even tried to handle it in a very mature way by letting him go alone with Pakhi then why did he even take her name when he was the one to be blamed for making both the girls unhappy ?

Β« Sai, I am sorry... Β», he tried to apologize but he went numb seeing the pain in her eyes.

She turned her back and went upstairs. Ashwini and Usha looked at each other worried of the consequences. Virat looked angrily at Pakhi.

Β« I don't understand why you are hell bent on making other's and your own life so miserable. Β», he said to Pakhi then turned his head towards Mohit, Β« Mohit take Pakhi to Chandrapur. Β»

He walked away leaving a crying Pakhi. She refused to go with Mohit and canceled the trip. Kaku approached her and hugged her. Pakhi cried on her shoulder for some time then released herself from the grasp and wiped away her tears. Samrat entered the house and seeing everyone's sad face asked if something had happened.

Β« Patralekha wanted to go to Chandrapur that's why she is a little upset. Now that you are here maybe you both can go together. Β», Sonali suggested.

Pakhi looked daggers at Sonali as if she wanted to tell her to shut up. Kaku encouraged Sonali's noble thoughts and asked Samrat to take his wife away for the day. He agreed as he wanted to talk to Pakhi. Pakhi had no other option than accept.

Sai was sitting on the bed holding her head, trying to control her emotions. She didn't know if she wanted to cry, shout or break everything in the room. Walking through the door, Virat saw her like this and felt extremly bad. When he put his hand on her head, she pushed it away and got up.

Β« I am sorry Sai. That was actually very stupid of me. Β», he apologized.

Sai walked to the desk and put her books inside her bag. He went near her and turned her around by holding her shoulders.

Β« Sai, please, forgive me. Β», he tried again.
Β« No Virat Sir. Today I am not angry, I am hurt. So don't waste your time saying sorry because I can't forgive you. Β», Sai replied letting her tears roll down her cheeks. Β« And I just realized that I am nothing more than an immature and impolite person for you so you really don't have to say sorry to such a person. Β», she added her eyes filled with anger and disappointment.
Β« Sai..., Β» he tried to explain to her.
Β« I am getting late, Virat Sir. Β», she said.
Β« Where are you going ? It's Sunday. Β», he asked.
Β« The library is open. I better go and study rather than stay here and waste my day. Β» she replied.

He watched her walk away and rubbed his forehead. She had all the rights to be angry but he didn't want her to stay forever hurt beacause of him. Sai rushed outside ignoring Kaku's call Β« Hey Jungli Mulgi, where are you going ? Β». When Virat came down, Kaku told him that Samrat and Pakhi left for Chandrapur but they will be back by night. Virat was relieved as Pakhi's wish was fulfilled and they were spending time together for a new start.

During the entire journey and the visit of the mandir, Samrat and Pakhi didn't talk much. He didn't try to converse much to make her feel uneasy but after the prayers, they went to a restaurant for lunch. She looked upset but he didn't know the reason. Was it because of him ? Or something else happened in the house ? With so many questions in his head, he finally took the initiative.

Β« Patralekha, you look upset. Is it because of me or you expected someone else to accompany you ? Β», he asked.
She gave a shocked look at him, Β« I am not used to travel with a stranger so it's a little... uncomfortable for me. Β»
Β« Fair enough. Β», he replied then after a long pause he continued, Β« I want to make things clear. I want to know what is in your mind ? Do you want to give our marriage a second chance or you want to end it ? Β»
Β« What do you mean ? Β», she asked confused.
Β« I want you to be honest with me. Can you move on from Virat and spend the rest of your life with me ? If not then I am ready to free you. Β», he spoke to her frankly.

Both went back to silence and ate their food. While she was thinking what to say, her silence was killing him. He wanted to have an answer and move on, with or without her, but just move on. Once they were near the car ready to leave, Pakhi broke the silence.

Β« I want to give us a chance. Β», she said.
Samrat was shocked, Β« Are you sure ? Β»
Β« Yes but I want the things to go slow. Β», she said.

He took out a small bag from the car trunk and handed it to Pakhi wishing her a happy birthday. When he decided to listen to Sai, he bought a bracelet for Pakhi but he didn't want to give it immediately. He wanted to know before if she was ready to start afresh with him. Pakhi thanked him and opened the box. He asked her to get in the car as they were getting late. Once he started the car, she looked at the gift. Β« I am sorry for lying to you Samrat. If you set me free than I will lose Virat too. Β», she said to herself.

Sai was searching for a book when a mate came to tell her that she was looking gorgeous. She looked at herself and remembered that she forgot to change her saree before leaving the house. In the morning she was so happy to spend the day with Virat but soon he made her realize that he was bearing with her because of the deal.

Virat was reading one of Sai's books for time pass when someone knocked on the door. He looked up. It was his best friend, Sunny. He looked at the title of the book and teased his friend with a Β« Oyee hoyee Β». Virat asked him to shut up. Sunny couldn't wait to know what made his friend so upset. He explained to him how he had planned to spend the day with Sai but ended up hurting her in the worst way possible.

Β« Arey yaar, you are an idiot. Β», Sunny facepalmed hearing the story.
Β« Thanks, that helped so much. Β», Virat replied sarcastically.
Β« She is not waiting for your sorry. You have to make her believe that you don't only think negative about her. You have to show her that there are things you like about her. Β», Sunny explained to him.
Β«Hmmm... Β», Virat said lost in his thoughts.
Β« Your family is busy organizing Pakhi's birthday. Β», Sunny changed the topic.
Β« Oh shoot, I forgot to buy a gift for Pakhi. Actually I had planned to take Sai's help but the plan got canceled. I was so disturbed the entire day that I totally forgot. Β», Virat said.
Β« You wanted to ask your wife to buy a gift for her sauten ? Β», Sunny facepalmed again.
Β« What sauten ? Pakhi is my friend. Β», Virat replied.
Β« And your ex too so it makes her Sai bhabhi's sauten. Β», Sunny laughed at his friend. Β« Let's go downstairs, at least she will see you when she comes and won't get mad at you for not buying a gift. Β»

Soon after they walked down the stairs, Sai entered the house and passed by their side without uttering a word. Kaku questioned her where she was the entire day but she didn't bother to reply.

Β« When someone asks you something, have the decency to reply. Β», Kaku shouted.
Sai finally stopped in the middle of the stairs and turned around, Β« I would have if you had asked me something. All you wanted is to create a drama so I thought it's better to ignore. Β»

Sunny chuckled and murmured at Virat, Β« You got married to a tornado. Β» Virat smiled. He loved his tornado.

Aww...poor Sai. Completely understand her hurt and disappointment. Hope virat makes it up to her...

This was a great update. Please write more soon. Dont make us wait too long! :)

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Great that sai stood for herself

Hope sam.does figure out pp is lying before he gets hurt badly

Sooo happy that sai shouted at virat as well as Pakhi.... Maturity song was getting to the nerve... Atleast fiction mein to humare Pasand Ka hota hai... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sai should have even told about their vaada drama along with maturity song... Mazza AA jata....

Poor samrat.... Pagal ke Saath phas Gaya.... Khud bhi khus Nahi rahegi An samrat KO bhi Khush Nahi rakhegi.....

Kaku KO Javab rather lack of javab was refreshing...... 

Virat should suffer for sometime..... 

Continue soon......  

Argh evil pakhi😑

Iska kuch nahi ho saktaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Sunny he saccha sathi he virat ka🀣

Btw feeling bad for samyπŸ˜›

Hope to see some sairat moment and plz make toxic Didi understand samy Kya pyar.....

Update soon...

Great update..... So happy atleast these is someone who says virat that pakhi didi is his ex otherwise he behaves as if it never happened... I really hope he does something great to Manaav sai.... Poor samrat , my heart goes for him...