Originally posted by: Devikadish

Waiting for the next update.

Will update soon. Thanks

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!

Virat KO aur pareshan Karna chahiye..... Deserves it...

An he was stupid to not even hear about Devi tai.....

Abhi baat Kar le toh Acha hoga.... 

Samrat ke liye koi Achi ladki le aaooo... Woh is pagal ke Saath fass Gaya hai 🥺🥺🥺

Continue soon!!!! 

Happy writing!!!

Thank you so much. 

Definitely and I love making him pareshan. ☺️

Sach mein le aaoon koi aur ko Samrat ke liye ? 😆

Originally posted by: arhamkhan

the handcuff part was too awesome. 👍🏼

pls update soon!

Originally posted by: Riya_Mehta

Awesome, beautiful updatesmiley43

Thank you so much. 😳

Hey,

I am back with another chapter and believe me I had a tough time writing it. It didn't turn out good but I am relieved that I could finish it. Hope you will like it as much as I suffered writing it. 😛

Thanks a lot for the previous chapter. I received such lovely responses from all of you. 😳

I am amazed by the way Kaku mocks people who don't earn money but she herself is depended on her husband and in-laws' money. So if not in the show, at least I want someone to remind her this in the story. And when Sai is here there is nothing to fear. 😆

Enjoy !!! Or maybenot. 😳

Virat thought about the conversation he had with Sai related to Pulkit Deshpande. If Sai knew about him then he was back in the city. It was time to find out the truth. It didn't take him long to get his address. He decided to pay him a visit after his duty. When he reached the place, a little girl opened the door.

« Can I speak to Pulkit Deshpande. », he asked.
« My baba is not at home. », she replied.
« Pulkit is your father ? », he asked surprised. « Can I speak to your mother ? What's her name ? », he added.

The little girl thought for long but she didn't know the answer. She has never seen her nor heard her name.

« Who is it Hari ? How many times do I have to tell you not to open the door to strangers ? », asked a lady from the kitchen.
« Ma, it's the police uncle that's why I opened it. », Harini replied.

Virat was relieved that for once Sai wasn't right. Pulkit was married but not with his sister and he even had a child with her. He said bye to the girl and went back to his car. While he was driving back home, he went back to his childhood memories remembering Deviyani's words about naming her daughter Harini if one day she was blessed with one. The coincidence was quite strange he thought.

That night before going to bed, he let Sai know what he found out about Pulkit. She was quite shocked. Why did her professor lie to her ?

« For once you were wrong. », he said.
« Should I applaud you ? », she said sarcastically.
« Sai, that's not what I meant. I just want you to stay away from your professor. If he lied to you once, he would lie again. », he said genuinely concerned about her.
« How do you know he is my... oh yeah IPS Virat Chavan knows everything. », she replied annoyed.

Both went to bed, one annoyed and the other one worried.

The next day when Sai came face to face with Pulkit, she interacted with him very coldly. He found it quite strange and wanted to know if something was wrong. He mentioned about his daughter who behaves the same way as her when she is upset or angry. When she asked if the mother of his daughter was the lady in the picture, he thought it was a weird question to ask but he admitted that she was the one. Sai couldn't understand why he was lying to her. She cut the conversation short and went to the college library.

After getting the books they needed from the shelves, Sai and her mate, Kalpana, returned to the table where they were studying. She opened her notebook and saw a small paper inside. She read the note and turned pale. Her mate looked up at her and noticed something was wrong. She snatched the paper and read out loud : 

Since I have seen you.
Everywhere there is only you.
Tried so hard but I can't take you out of my mind.
Is there a chanceto be loved by you ? 

« Oh ho you have an admirer, huh ? », Kalpana burst out laughing, taking it very lightly.
« That's probably not for me. Someone must have mistakenly put the note inside my notebook. », Sai tried to convince herself.
« Or you really have an admirer. », she laughed.

Sai tore the paper into pieces and left them on the table before going out.

Sai entered her room with a huge migraine. She just had enough energy left to put her bag on the table and sit on the armchair. As if Pulkit's lies and her cold war with her husband weren't enough, now she also has an admirer. She held her head and brushed off her negative thoughts. At that moment Devyani came from nowhere and pulled her up and turned her round and round. Virat who just came, stopped at the entrance of the room and watched them. He loved the way these two gelled well.

« Tai, Tai, Tai... please stop. My head is spinning. », Sai tried to stop her.
« Only if you promise to play with me. », Devyani replied.
« Ok ! », Sai promised.
« Now ? », Devyani stopped turning her.
« No Tai, I am really tired today. But tomorrow, I promise we will play a lot. », Sai promised.
« Pinky promise ? », Devyani asked extending her pinky finger.
« Pinky promise. », Sai replied locking their pinkies.

Tai walked towards the door, gave Virat a smile and left. Still unnoticed by Sai, he entered inside. As Sai's head was spinning, she tried to hold on something so that she doesn't fall but it was too late. She was already on the floor. Virat rushed to her and helped her to get up. He made her sit on the bed.

« You ok ? What happened Sai ? », he asked bending down on his knees to face her.
« Yes, I am ok. », she replied.
« Devi Tai is sometimes... », he started to say something, standing up.
« It's not her fault. It's just my headache. », she interrupted him and got up

She got her night suit from the wardrobe and went to the washroom. As soon as she came out, he passed by brushing his shoulder with hers. Both shared an eye lock with a strange feeling that was arising slowly.

Next morning, Virat got woken up by the alarm. He saw Sai still asleep and couldn't stop looking at her. He didn't want to wake her up as she was not feeling well the day before but he also didn't want her to get late. She slowly opened her eyes but widened them when her brain caught him staring at her. He immediately closed his eyes and after some time as he could feel she was still staring at him, he opened them again. Both shared a long eyelock then she got up and went to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and talked to herself, « What's wrong with you Sai ? Weren't you supposed to stay away from Virat Sir ? Why were you shamelessly looking at him ? Shame ? What's there to be ashamed of ? Sai stop talking to yourself and hurry up. » Meanwhile, Virat was still in bed and couldn't stop his smile.

Pakhi came back from the kitchen with her usual tea tray and served everyone tea. Mohit unwell came down and asked Karishma to serve him his breakfast. Kaku started her morning taunting that he is already jobless and the little he earns with his acting group, that too, he won't be able to cash it if he is going to bunk every other day. He explained to her that he has high fever.
Meanwhile, Samrat and Virat came out of their rooms at the same time. Without saying a word, they walked down the stairs side by side like old days. Things were a little awkward between them but they were still brothers.

« Either you go and earn a living or leave the house. », Kaku said pushing Mohit violently.

Virat and Samrat ran together worried for him but Sai was quicker and caught him from fallling. Both the brothers were relieved. Sai looked at Mohit's pale face and his welled up eyes then looked angrily at Kaku.

« Kaku, what kind of savagery is this ? », Sai said helping him to stand straight.
« Hey Jungli Mulgi, it's none of your business. », Kaku replied angrily.
« It becomes my business when I see someone is getting manhandled that too when that someone is my family. », Sai shouted irately.

Virat and Samrat turned their heads and looked at each other knowing that Sai was going to explode again. Virat then looked at Sai and thought that she calls everyone her family but him.

« I will throw him out of the house if he doesn't go and earn a living. », Kaku continued approaching them.
« Don't even dare. », Sai placed herself between Kaku and Mohit pointing her finger at her.

Mohit looked at Sai, touched by the way she was taking a stand for him. Virat was so proud of her that he didn't want to intervene.

« Aren't you ashamed of still living off your family ? », Kaku taunted him.
« The same can be said about you too, Kaku. Aren't you ashamed of mocking someone about their earnings when you are yourself living at the expense of your husband and in-laws ? », Sai said angrily, her eyes wide open.

Everyone was shocked. That was something no one would even dare to say.

« SAI... watch your words. », Virat shouted at her.
« Why should I Virat Sir ? », she asked furious.

He didn't know if he was supposed to be angry with her for crossing her limits with Kaku or get happy that she was back to herself and was taking his name the way she always did when she was angry wih him.

« Anyone can see how sick he is but all Kaku cares about is money. », Sai told Virat showing him Mohit.
« Shut up ! You see why we always wanted this girl out of the house ? », Ninad shouted.
« I am not finished yet. », Sai stopped Ninad and then looked back at Kaku, « Money is so important for you that there is no humanity left inside of you. Everytime I think there is still goodness left inside you, you prove me otherwise. ».
« You tell me Virat, how long will I get insulted by your wife ? », Kaku complained turning towards him.
« Kaku, I agree Sai shouldn't have said all of this to you but you were wrong with Mohit.
« As always your wife is never wrong. », Pakhi commented irriated.
« It's upto you what you want to hear and what not. », Virat told her.
« Your wife said so much to Badi Mami and you are letting it go so easily ? », Pakhi questioned him angrily.
« Come in Pakhi didi, we missed your interference. », Sai made fun of her.
« Shut up Sai, I am not talking to you. », Pakhi shouted at her.
« PAKHI. », Samrat stopped her, furious to see her being rude to Sai.
« Can you all please stop fighting because of me ? If Kaku wants me to go to work then I will go. », Mohit intervened hurt.
« No don't. », Virat and Sai said at the same time holding each one hand of Mohit.

They looked at each other for some time, fighting for the same thing. Both wanted to smile for being on the same page again but controled themselves. By mind they were probably together but their hearts weren't following one another.

« Please, go in your room. I will bring you your breakfast. », Sai told him.
« No Vahini. », Mohit cried.
« Mohit go. That's an order from an elder brother. », Virat ordered him.

Mohit hugged him and went upstairs. Sai went to the kitchen and prepared a plate for him. She was about to go upstairs but instead she stopped by Sonali.

« As a mother it's our right to feed your son. I know how helpless you are feeling. », Sai handed her the plate.

Sonali let her tears roll down. In twenty two years she couldn't fight for her son but for Sai it took her just a moment to deal with the injustice he was facing for so long. Sai signed her to go with her eyes to which she smiled and took the stairs. While Samrat and Virat were looking at her, one as a proud brother-in-law and the other one as an admiring husband, Sai looked at the clock. She stuck her tongue out and ran to her room. Virat smiled thinking she was an unique piece. Five minutes ago she was a fierce lioness, two minutes ago a caring and mature person and now she was back to her childish behavior.

During lunch time in the college canteen, she found her favorite chocolate bar with a note in her bag. It said « I am sorry ! 😔 »

« Awww how sweet. What a romantic and caring husband you have ! », Kalpana said.
« Romanctic ? He is number none khadoos. », Sai replied.
« Yeah yeah that's why he is trying so hard to ask for forgiveness. », she said.

Sai couldn't stop from smiling. That was indeed a very sweet gesture. She closed her eyes trying her best to stop smiling but her heart wasn't ready to listen to her.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Hayy ram 

Yeh ab tak res hi raha tha maine😡

Unres in few minutes😳

Sorry MDS 

Great update! ♥️ Kaku ko muh tod jawaab is always mast a mast! Thank you. Please write more soon. 

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

aww.....

what a lovely update. sai taking stand for mohit and returning her(kaku) words back....fabulous work👏

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

last scene of sai was so cute❤️. eagerly waiting for next update....