Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VulnerableOP

LOL. She still  gets excited when she thinks about her and Vanraj’s JODI, so your logic about intimacy is on point. Her sanskars don’t let her go beyond kids and family, so personal intimacy won’t be a thing for her maybe. Maybe.🤭

The way she was shying when he called her Anu or hugged her, it definitely looked like 😁

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

@Bold Dear don't worry i'm married.

In fact she should have started counting all the disrespects her Semi-God Ravanraj keeps throwing at her ....She should have pondered why her hubby does not need her.

Don't you think her trust is something out of this world a bit uncomprehensive for me.

Bold : In this time, it's definitely incomprehensible to trust her husband more than God and when 2 of people telling the same thing, she should definitely reconsider.

Infact, Rakhi too started smelling fishy about Vanraaj and Kavya

Edited by Andy3456 - 3 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: VulnerableOP

So I see a buddy!😭❤️

It's definitely hard to get someone almost of your age here😆.

🤗❤️

VulnerableOP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

The way she was shying when he called her Anu or hugged her, it definitely looked like 😁

Yes😂. Waii, she’s also human no😭😞

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She doesn't need to trust the stranger. She has her own eyes, ears and decades of experience with him to see all the red flags in their relationship. Anirudh and devika should have been her final confirmation not the wakeup call. Her level of education doesnt matter. A wife usually can see the changes in her husband before anyone else. If she wants to live in satyug and close her eyes and pretend that the sun doesn't exist, that is on her. Whenever she comes to know of vanraj's truth, I dont think I can hold myself back from saying "I told you so". Like seriously, how can someone be this blind ?