NOT AGAIN!!!!

VulnerableOP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I can’t believe that Anupama didn’t believe Anirudh at all😭😭

This is getting on my nerves now. How can a person trust someone after SO MANY RED FLAGS. First Devika, then Anirudh...I don’t like this at all now. This is getting frustrating. 

Samar and Nandini scenes are a rescue though...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

anupama not trusting anuridhu she have big reason here how can she trust anuridhu where she dont know him at all anu ke jaga koi b hote trust nahi karte han devika ke baat pe anu ke trust karna chahiye thaa as she is her bestie  

VulnerableOP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

anupama not trusting anuridhu she have big reason here how can she trust anuridhu where she dont know him at all anu ke jaga koi b hote trust nahi karte han devika ke baat pe anu ke trust karna chahiye thaa as she is her bestie  

If it would have been only Anirudh, then Anu’s trust is believable and worth an applause, but since Devika has already planted this thing in her head, it should have an effect on her. They didn’t even show her THINKING about it for a sec. Unrealistic.

ThePhilosopher thumbnail

Originally posted by: VulnerableOP

If it would have been only Anirudh, then Anu’s trust is believable and worth an applause, but since Devika has already planted this thing in her head, it should have an effect on her. They didn’t even show her THINKING about it for a sec. Unrealistic.

Yeah, they could have at least shown her thinking about it at least once. I do agree with it being a little unrealistic there. But I think this time she will be thinking about it somewhere. 

And as the person said above, how can you trust a stranger?? 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i totally agree with u in this  instead makers showing  vinraj mom is thinking what anuridhu said if they show anu that  look more realistic 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Anupamaa has sympathy for Kavya, as she's divorcée and she trusts Kavya a lot. So when she saw Anirudh misbehaving with Kavya, she automatically formed an idea that Kavya is indeed tortured by her husband. And so when Anirudh told the affair to Anupamaa, she thought this to be a trick to defame Kavya more. 

More than that I was angry on the fact that after those dramas, she told Vanraaj to drop Kavya at home 😕.

VulnerableOP thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThePhilosopher

Yeah, they could have at least shown her thinking about it at least once. I do agree with it being a little unrealistic there. But I think this time she will be thinking about it somewhere. 

And as the person said above, how can you trust a stranger?? 

Everything is quiet justified there tbh. Anu’s nature+her trust + her bond with Kavya and all. It’s just that it frustrates me now. 

VulnerableOP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Anupamaa has sympathy for Kavya, as she's divorcée and she trusts Kavya a lot. So when she saw Anirudh misbehaving with Kavya, she automatically formed an idea that Kavya is indeed tortured by her husband. And so when Anirudh told the affair to Anupamaa, she thought this to be a trick to defame Kavya more. 

More than that I was angry on the fact that after those dramas, she told Vanraaj to drop Kavya at home 😕.

Yeah, all of it is well written and built upon. But i hate this. They need to do something about it now

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah, all of it is well written and built upon. But i hate this. They need to do something about it now

I know right!!! I hope Anupamaa ponders over the thing. Obviously blaming someone with such accusation isn't something to be brushed under the carpet.

I hope atleast anyone of the family member get some idea about the affair

VulnerableOP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

I know right!!! I hope Anupamaa ponders over the thing. Obviously blaming someone with such accusation isn't something to be brushed under the carpet.

I hope atleast anyone of the family member get some idea about the affair

She literally brushes EVERYTHING under the carpet, including herself.