Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VulnerableOP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I am the same age as karishma so watched all her movies i just like her that's why i noticed her...you can watch the movie with Karishma Amisha Patel and Akshay Kumar watch her  when she's jealous and angry....

I googled it, Mere Jeevan Saathi? I had heard some criticism and copying of dialogues and all related to it in a YouTube review vid

VulnerableOP thumbnail

You are very young sweety.I like and appreciate your way of thinking your judgement.❤️

Oh😅. Honoured ma’am.❤️

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VulnerableOP

I googled it, Mere Jeevan Saathi? I had heard some criticism and copying of dialogues and all related to it in a YouTube review vid

I'm in the UK here and we watch every single Hindi movie that comes up....we don't refer that much to the critics...

VulnerableOP thumbnail

I'm in the UK here and we watch every single Hindi movie that comes up....we don't refer that much to the critics...

That’s cool. Atleast ppl would watch SRK movies there😭

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The thing which really needed to be discussed or maybe I missed is when Vanraaj told Kavya that he has NO INTIMATE relationship with Anupamaa since the birth of Pakhi what was that???

It's still a valid point for Anupamaa to doubt her semi-God Vanraaj...

She's like those sanskari bahu who even shies to touch her husband. I even sure it's Ravanraaj who used to initiate. 😕(Sorry for using over the age language). 

So it's not so surprising for her to think that Ravanraaj didn't want to get intimate as they have already 3 children. She needs to grow spine in front of her husband and stop considering Ravanraaj Demi-God 

AninditaB thumbnail

Why yesterday during the dance sequence when Kavya was dancing around Vanraj she was trying to act like Karishma Kapoor....If someone has noticed you can agree or if not avoid.

Well I am disappointed tbh. Kavya wasn't a vampish character. She's a grey character with a good heart. She did support Anupamaa may be due to the fear that she may face the same being Ravanraaj's wife what Anupamaa is facing. But now she's completely a vamp now

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: VulnerableOP

Oh okay, i will. I am just 19 actually, so couldn’t recognise it. I like Karishma though🙂

I'm 20 😁

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Andy3456

She's like those sanskari bahu who even shies to touch her husband. I even sure it's Ravanraaj who used to initiate. 😕(Sorry for using over the age language). 

So it's not so surprising for her to think that Ravanraaj didn't want to get intimate as they have already 3 children. She needs to grow spine in front of her husband and stop considering Ravanraaj Demi-God 

@Bold Dear don't worry i'm married.

In fact she should have started counting all the disrespects her Semi-God Ravanraj keeps throwing at her ....She should have pondered why her hubby does not need her.

Don't you think her trust is something out of this world a bit uncomprehensive for me.

VulnerableOP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

LOL. She still  gets excited when she thinks about her and Vanraj’s JODI, so your logic about intimacy is on point. Her sanskars don’t let her go beyond kids and family, so personal intimacy won’t be a thing for her maybe. Maybe.🤭

VulnerableOP thumbnail

So I see a buddy!😭❤️