Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Story aage badi, na? NiviPam aur KauKki ki taraf. Nivi today remembered Anupam's advice to ask sorry to the one we have wronged and Kaushik is moving towards confessing his crime in leaking papers. 

AnuPre who? Vo sacrificing mein competition karnewala couple? Uska ghisa pita story kisko dekhna hai? Do we care? NOOOOOOOO. 

EK..... We can see how frustrated you are. The way the episodes are being dragged and the way side characters are forced to exit without giving a closure to their tracks, it looks like you are really frustrated that noone supported you in getting the show extended till December. When your PR released the news of Parth quitting in media, did you really expect that fans will trend in favor of the show. That's were your judgment went wrong. The way last one year you have kept fans of all sides frustrated, you should have expected this response only. It's you who have taught us to carry through the right attitude of Do I Care. What you sow is what you reap. 😆

Ab bas mukti mile. 

AnuPre fans are the happiest on this show ending. 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Pari.... Next 2days nothing is going to happen. 

Pre will take Samidha to the ice-cream vendor. 

Kaushik will confess his crime and Kukki rustication case will be cleared. 

After KoNi convo shown in the precap happens Komo will visit orphanage and probably will see Chandrika(as per Jeetuji's latest pic)

Kaushik confessing to Komo and Bajaj see KauKki together. 

2 episodes run karne ke liye ye kaafi hai. So, I don't see any major shift in story happening until Thursday or probably Friday the 18th. Till then we all can take a chill. 😊

On point. 

I think Parth is shooting the web series. 

So further wahan se kuch milne se raha. Tabhi uske bas filler scenes aa rahe hain. 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

mujhe bhi samjh do re 

its  all & all kom show atleast after lockdown 

no  wonder  ppl rejected the show😆

2 min  mujhe  1 min bhi na  lag raha patch hone me hoga 🤣

Kitne hopeless ho gaye hain hum iss show pe🤣🤣

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What the hell is really going on the showReally I am getting annoyed now with too much focus on komolika ,Chandrika and other characters and no Anupre scenes

Hasn't seen last two episodes of last week because  I thought there was too much komolika in last two episodes but I thought Monday's episode will be good but in Monday also the KZK2 makers are showing too much komolika. Really now I am doubtful who are the real leads of KZK2 Anupre or komolika. Since I heard that the show is going off air I thought I will see many Anupre scenes in the last remaining days of the show but the KZK2 CVS rather than focusing on Anupre who are the leads of KZK2 are focusing too much on komolika and other characters. I think the KZK2 CVS doesn't have any story so that's why they are showing too much komolika and other characters.  I am really irritated getting with the show now because of komolika👎🏼🥱😵

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

What the hell is really going on the showReally I am getting annoyed now with too much focus on komolika ,Chandrika and other characters and no Anupre scenes

Hasn't seen last two episodes of last week because  I thought there was too much komolika in last two episodes but I thought Monday's episode will be good but in Monday also the KZK2 makers are showing too much komolika. Really now I am doubtful who are the real leads of KZK2 Anupre or komolika. Since I heard that the show is going off air I thought I will see many Anupre scenes in the last remaining days of the show but the KZK2 CVS rather than focusing on Anupre who are the leads of KZK2 are focusing too much on komolika and other characters. I think the KZK2 CVS doesn't have any story so that's why they are showing too much komolika and other characters.  I am really irritated getting with the show now because of komolika👎🏼🥱😵

🤣🤣 ab toh mujhe hansi  aa rahi  hai

jaldi  band karo re baba uss show ko

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Kal Australia England ki match ne itna disappoint nahi kiya jitna aj episode ne 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Kal Australia England ki match ne itna disappoint nahi kiya jitna aj episode ne 

Don't know what weed the KZK2 makers  are writing nowadays. By reading today's episode written update I am not even feeling like watching today's episode

I thought atleast in the last remaining episodes we will get our Anupre that we wanted but rather than focusing and showing Anupre scenes, the KZK2 makers are focusing too much on komolika and other characters😵

I am really disappointed on the last two episodes of KZK2 and also on today's episode👎🏼

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

How does komolika know everything, every time??!!!! Wasn't kaushik planning with moloy to expose ronit and kom?? Then why is he discussing his love life with Komo like a fool. 

Its nice to see kauki developing as the second couple of the show. I'd have preferred roshiv but kauki is the next best choice. 

I've finally figured out Bajaj's purpose in kzk2. He is there to serve as the parent/caretaker to future Basu bahus. 👍. 

Baaki no major movement. Things are slowly building up to the climax though. 🙏

Hope forget what kaushik molloy was planning.

What about Anurag he got to know about demolition right after mehndi and he was supposed to go and fix it ? Uska kya hua?

Nothing makes sense its like they are giving scenes without knowing what they have shown same with chandrika. I mean there is no connection between her FB of anurag and FB of komo. In both places same bachi is given to her at different place but the first FB happened right in front of Komo so why komo will again go to orphanage to give her sneha 

And now kaushik is discussing his love life with komo 😆