Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 14 Sep 2020 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vani_18

@bold-usko bhi woh *tum strong ho* classes mei daalne wala h 

🀣🀣 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

makers  charan kanha hai aapke πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ».

i m just amazed with ur wriitting skill so proud i m feeling now parth ne humk9 chhutkara dilwa diya isseπŸ˜†

Chutkara toh diya hai ladke neπŸ˜†

Waise bhi he had told EK before only he can't do more than 2 years. Abhi ho gaya uska. 

Writing main kuch bhi chal raha hai. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Story aage badi, na? NiviPam aur KauKki ki taraf. Nivi today remembered Anupam's advice to ask sorry to the one we have wronged and Kaushik is moving towards confessing his crime in leaking papers. 

AnuPre who? Vo sacrificing mein competition karnewala couple? Uska ghisa pita story kisko dekhna hai? Do we care? NOOOOOOOO. 

EK..... We can see how frustrated you are. The way the episodes are being dragged and the way side characters are forced to exit without giving a closure to their tracks, it looks like you are really frustrated that noone supported you in getting the show extended till December. When your PR released the news of Parth quitting in media, did you really expect that fans will trend in favor of the show. That's were your judgment went wrong. The way last one year you have kept fans of all sides frustrated, you should have expected this response only. It's you who have taught us to carry through the right attitude of Do I Care. What you sow is what you reap. πŸ˜†

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grace4317

Story aage badi, na? NiviPam aur KauKki ki taraf. Nivi today remembered Anupam's advice to ask sorry to the one we have wronged and Kaushik is moving towards confessing his crime in leaking papers. 

AnuPre who? Vo sacrificing mein competition karnewala couple? Uska ghisa pita story kisko dekhna hai? Do we care? NOOOOOOOO. 

EK..... We can see how frustrated you are. The way the episodes are being dragged and the way side characters are forced to exit without giving a closure to their tracks, it looks like you are really frustrated that noone supported you in getting the show extended till December. When your PR released the news of Parth quitting in media, did you really expect that fans will trend in favor of the show. That's were your judgment went wrong. The way last one year you have kept fans of all sides frustrated, you should have expected this response only. It's you who have taught us to carry through the right attitude of Do I Care. What you sow is what you reap. πŸ˜†

🀣  None wanna see extension... Jo bhi karein khatam karo jald basss..

Do I care ? Yes we did care once,  now we are doneπŸ˜†

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Whose story is kzk.who r anupre.who are running their show from past 2 years.

Seriously what kind of episode they r giving that too when show is ending.

I won't be surprised with 2 min noodles patch scene in last scene of the show.

Now j m proud of myself that I never watched her show.Its unbearable.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

🀣  None wanna see extension... Jo bhi karein khatam karo jald basss..

Do I care ? Yes we did care once,  now we are doneπŸ˜†

Pari.... Next 2days nothing is going to happen. 

Pre will take Samidha to the ice-cream vendor. 

Kaushik will confess his crime and Kukki rustication case will be cleared. 

After KoNi convo shown in the precap happens Komo will visit orphanage and probably will see Chandrika(as per Jeetuji's latest pic)

Kaushik confessing to Komo and Bajaj see KauKki together. 

2 episodes run karne ke liye ye kaafi hai. So, I don't see any major shift in story happening until Thursday or probably Friday the 18th. Till then we all can take a chill. πŸ˜Š

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Whose story is kzk.who r anupre.who are running their show from past 2 years.

Seriously what kind of episode they r giving that too when show is ending.

I won't be surprised with 2 min noodles patch scene in last scene of the show.

Now j m proud of myself that I never watched her show.Its unbearable.

mujhe bhi samjh do re 

its  all & all kom show atleast after lockdown 

no  wonder  ppl rejected the showπŸ˜†

2 min  mujhe  1 min bhi na  lag raha patch hone me hoga πŸ€£

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After KoNi convo shown in the precap happens Komo will visit orphanage and probably will see Chandrika(as per Jeetuji's latest pic)

2 episodes run karne ke liye ye kaafi hai. So, I don't see any major shift in story happening until Thursday or probably Friday the 18th. Till then we all can take a chill. πŸ˜Š

May b they might give backstory of chandrika also.  So next Monday May b lil bit on anupre.

When they r giving so much imp, why did they scrap roshiv.  Atleast we could enjoy ronit..😊

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

ye 3  ko kyun 23 ko kyun nahi end ho raha haiπŸ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Chutkara toh diya hai ladke neπŸ˜†

Waise bhi he had told EK before only he can't do more than 2 years. Abhi ho gaya uska. 

Writing main kuch bhi chal raha hai. 

bhagwan  bhala  kare  ladke ka πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

he  just saved usπŸ˜†