Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Episode Review In One Line

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

"Ahaan ki Maa-Behen ne sabki Maa-Behen kar rakhi hai" 🀧 πŸ˜­

The fact that they can't do anything without Ishqi's help is soooo irritating. I mean I know she is the female lead so she is bound to help but khud bhi tho kuch karoooo apart from being damsel in distress πŸ˜‘ 

Rhea is over smart βœ‹ Keh dia πŸ˜ˆ 

Ahaan's pool side date with Ishqi's memories was absolutely beautiful 

"Jab tak aadmi aurat par haath nehi uthata tab tak ushe bura nehi mana jata" ~ I Stan Ishqi for pointing out such terrible social norms βœ‹ 

Ahaan can survive 6 months only if he tells himself that he "Hates" Ishqi ~ This is the only way he can breathe βœ‹ If he starts thinking otherwise he wouldn't be able to survive 6 days... He actually asked to change the AC temperature as Ishqi k bhoot ko thand lag jayegi πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ 

~ Ishqi tu haar gayi ~ For her it's only Ahaan that matters πŸ’” 

Ek line nehi bohat kuch Bol dia now I should just shut up πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Disaster episode.if this bakwass goes on.we can say ishq pe offair hojayega.....yeh pakki baat hai....umeed hai leap ki baat hume rotlu ishqi nahi risky ishqi mile

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jacinta_91

Disaster episode.if this bakwass goes on.we can say ishq pe offair hojayega.....yeh pakki baat hai....umeed hai leap ki baat hume rotlu ishqi nahi risky ishqi mile

The whole team is working really hard amidst the Pandemic staying far away from their families so I hope the drama works in their favour TRP wise and we can compromise a little for that. But I hope they don't drag it further and reveals Mayank's truth next week itself. 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago
Msaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

In today's episode dadi is highlight see planned everything and she is very happy by hearing her bahu death news... don't know how long they will show evil success...now I don't think Post leap will be good in any angle...Sonu never open her mouth to tell the truth...

Rhea saw Ahaan shoes are wet I m sure will think about party night...I hope writers not make Rhea as negative role... already sarla, Mayank especially dadi are enough to play negative character... don't want one more...

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Msaa

In today's episode dadi is highlight see planned everything and she is very happy by hearing her bahu death news... don't know how long they will show evil success...now I don't think Post leap will be good in any angle...Sonu never open her mouth to tell the truth...

Rhea saw Ahaan shoes are wet I m sure will think about party night...I hope writers not make Rhea as negative role... already sarla, Mayank especially dadi are enough to play negative character... don't want one more...

In my opinion Rhea was never a positive character since the beginning itself..... Her dialogues never goes with the flow she always tries to push the topic of Ishqi in every damn conversation to see the reaction of the other person Specifically Ahaan πŸ€ͺ Her actions are weird too πŸ€” 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL ... this is such a hilarious take for the episode. πŸ€£πŸ€£

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

In my opinion Rhea was never a positive character since the beginning itself..... Her dialogues never goes with the flow she always tries to push the topic of Ishqi in every damn conversation to see the reaction of the other person Specifically Ahaan πŸ€ͺ Her actions are weird too πŸ€” 

I did not think it before but today she was planning a romantic date for Devdas AhaanπŸ€ͺ. What was that?πŸ˜† Time and mahol to dekh lo behna, bechare ka best friend suicide kar raha hia, ek ladki jail ja rahi hai tumko romance ki padi hai πŸ˜†

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

I did not think it before but today she was planning a romantic date for Devdas AhaanπŸ€ͺ. What was that?πŸ˜† Time and mahol to dekh lo behna, bechare ka best friend suicide kar raha hia, ek ladki jail ja rahi hai tumko romance ki padi hai πŸ˜†

dont blame her, she just wanted to celebrate good riddance, πŸ˜†didnt knew there was going to be a second wave too

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esprit_00

LOL ... this is such a hilarious take for the episode. πŸ€£πŸ€£

That's because I wouldn't be able to handle my sanity if I don't take the drama lightly πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

I really wanted Ahaan to witness the set up so that thoda easy ho jaye for him to jump from the terrace πŸ€ͺ  But my phooti kismat.... Waise Rhea ko Apne unke bare mein aur kuch pata ho na ho... Ahaan k joote Ki size Pakka pata hoga... Serf gila joota hi she notices everytime πŸ€”