Kumkum Bhagya

Prachi/Ranbir FF

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is my first ever story . I found the lead pair refreshing although their bickering sometimes gets on my nerves. Hope you guys like the story. 

Chap I-III- Pg 1 

Chap IV -  Pg 3

The One

Chap I

Prachi was wandering  alone lost  in thoughts.No matter how much she tried to concentrate on the matter on hand she couldn't. She was on a mission,a mission to ignore Rhea for as long as she could.She wouldn't let her ruin the day.With those last thoughts she decided to leave everything aside and concentrate on the matter on hand.As she kept walking aimlessly she suddenly collided with a wall and she heard a voice,"Don't get so lost in your thoughts that you don't see what's right infront of you." Stunned speechless she looked up to find a pair of mesmerizing blue eyes which seemed to bore into her soul.Standing before her was her long lost friend ,Alex,her partner in crime since the beginning of times.

Forgetting her surroundings, she suddenly jumped on him with the intent of hugging him but Alex not expecting it suddenly fell down and took her down with him not realising that a crowd had gathered curiously watching their exchange.When they both realised the position they were in ,they started cackling like headless chickens.Before either of them could gather their wits to say something,they heard murmurs and saw the crowd separating to allow the queen bee ,the devil incarnate ,her arch nemesis Rhea coming. "So now you have resorted to cheap tactics to charm boys just because they don't give a damn.How pathetic! That's low even low for a low class girl like you!."

Before she could respond to the barb with a quirk of her own, a voice said,"She has every right to irritate me,hit me, tease me because the girl you happen to speak about happens to be my bae. She doesn't need to use cheap tactics to make people fall over their own two feet to talk to her.So,it's better you shut your trap before I lose my patience and say something I shouldn't." Red-faced at being insulted before the entire college Rhea left with her minions. In the meanwhile seeing the crowd gathered in the hallway and his crush standing there,Ranbir decided to investigate the matter.After all how could he leave a chance to be a hero in her eyes! Chuckling to himself ,he walked merrily towards the crowd unmindful of the ongoing drama.  There was a really handsome guy(not that he would ever admit it out loud) exchanging heated words with Rhea but what rather who shocked him was the girl standing beside the guy holding his arms. It was Miss Lecturer,a.k.a Prachi.What the hell,Ranbir thought.Miss woman's right activist is getting touchy feely with this guy and here she gets peeved and blasts my eardrums when I so much as flirt with a girl.But the rest of this thoughts were drowned after he heard the words that left the guy's mouth. This guy knew Prachi? What? How? And what was with her being his bae? Most importantly why was he so curious about Miss lecturer's relationship with that guy? Cursing himself for the direction his thoughts had taken he decided to distract himself and went in  the direction of the music room. In the mean while a pair of curious eyes had watched the entire exchange. Curious about the person her brother was so passionately defending Kiara came face to face with her soul sister,Prachi. Before either of them could utter a word Prachi grabbed the both of them and shouted,"NO calls. NO emails. NO messages for over a month. It appeared as if you guys had disappeared from the face of the earth. You guys could have told me you would be coming to Mumbai. I would have picked you up from the airport."Kiara and Alex suddenly started laughing and said ,"Prachi !! We wanted to surprise you and maasi." Prachi seeing them smirking unabashedly at her on started beating Alex ."Ouch,You Woman! ,muttered Alex. Kiara you have made her a violent woman.Where is my sweet innocent Prachi,who used to hide at the sight of lizards?."

Kiara realizing that they would again start bickering like idiots took control of the situation and signalled Alex to keep quiet."Why am I,God's most beautiful creation surrounded by such violent woman in my life? One beats the life out of me and the other pinches the blood out of me. Seriously what's wrong with you guys? Kiara I am your own brother and Prachi I am brother from another mother. How can you guys be so mean to me?"ranted Alex pouting like a six year old. Looking at his face both girls started laughing uncontrollably and then in between laughs Prachi said,"Ok guys. That's enough. Lets get your timetables and rush to our classes."

Kiara had taken up Mass Communication and Alex had chosen Economics as his subject.Bidding adieu to Kiara both long lost friends marched to their class unmindful of a pair of jealous eyes watching them.

He had come to the music room to drown himself in the sounds but instead found his mind clouded with her thoughts. She was what occupied his mind these days.Realising that it was a lost cause,he quitely put down his guitar and was on his way when he saw the both of them laughing lost in their own world.

Why can't she laugh so freely with me?Why does it hurt me so damn much to see her with another guy? Wait.What am I thinking? My crush is Rhea,right? So why do all my thought circle around her? Shaking his head, he went in the same direction they had gone. Unmindful of his surroundings he found himself at the recieving end of curious gazes  and then he locked gazes with the  lecturer who had stopped teaching to gape at him like a fool. Not understanding the why's of the unwarrented attention, he suddenly realised,"Oh shit! What am I doing here? I never attend these classes even  if my life depended on it,so what am I doing here?." 

Coming out of his stupor the lecturer said,"Oh my God! Mr Kohli I am so honoured that you decided to grace my class with your presence. If you don't mind me asking did you lose your sense of direction? The court is on the other side. "  At this the whole class started laughing. "Since, you have decided to join us fot the day I suggest you take your seat beside Prachi. She might be a good influence on you." Prachi realising that the lecturer was pointing to the vacant seat beside her started unexpepectedly. Uneasy at the thought of Ranbir sitting beside her she began fidgeting in her seat. Seeing her fidgeting nervously  Alex placed a hand on her shoulders and said,"Prachi is there something or rather someone I should know about.?Please don't tell me I am about to become the godfather to your children. I am too young be an uncle." At this Prachi playfully hit him and started blushing profusely.Seeing them so happy with each other was like a knife through his heart. In a cold voice he said,"You guys can continue with your flirting later. I would like to take my seat." Shocked at this proximity and unhinged by his satement Prachi stopped laughing and gazed at him intently urging him to repeat what he said. Refusing to bow down to her whims he gazed ahead. 

Alex watched the pair amused. So this guy has feelings for Prachi and he sees me as a threat. 

Now, things were about to get really interesting.

Chap II

Shocked at his cold  demeanor Prachi was in a fix.Shaking her head slightly she decided to leave the matter aside & concentrate  on the lecture. Ranbir had his hands balled up into fists. He didn't understand what had got him so riled up,the knowing glances that guy sent him or the way Prachi had brushed him aside. He had expected a smart response from her but was instead greeted with silence.

Alex could feel the tension.He suddenly turned towards Prachi & said,"Bae,are you free today? Actually I thought we could go ring shopping .So you and me at 7pm sharp.Alright? " Prachi nodded her head and went back to her work. Did he hear what he thought he had just heard? She was getting engaged to that jerk face? Why did she never tell him? Why would she tell him,they hardly got along. But he had saved her's and her mother's life a couple of times. He as entitled to an answer and he would get that from her.He knew what he had to do. He needed some alone time with her and slowly a plan formulate in his head.

He suddenly stood up in the middle of the lecture and said,"Sir,I haven't attended any of the classes and I don't want to flunk.Could you assign a tutor for me?"

The whole class was stunned to silence. The lecturer was in a fix.First of all this guy entered his class. Next he had demanded a tutor.Either he was living in in an alternate version of the reality or Ranbir Kohli had hit his head really hard.Either way it was his duty to help his students. Since Prachi was the class topper she was a natural choice. He said,"Prachi will tutor you and ensure that you don't flunk your exams."

Dumbfounded at the sudden turn of events,Prachi couldn't say a word other than muttering a squeaky Yes to the professor.Satisfied at her response he relaxed in his seat. For the first time in her life Prachi was unsure about what to do while Alex had a knowing smile on his face.

To be continued soon...........

Edited by siarocks007 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome buddy👍🏼.. Plss do continue as soon as possible.. Nice storyline❤️

Deepidj thumbnail

Its nice nd different also. The second ff on prachi ranbir. Best part kiara is there nd loved Alex prachi bonding.Rhea is same drama queen as seen in show. Liked ranbir. Next part soon. 

akshan thumbnail

Waiting for the next update

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

To be honest, I barely watch the show but when I do then it's to see prachi and ranbir.. 😍You right!.. The bickering is a bit too much between them.. Interested in this story though, really nice!.. 👌

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

too good 😃 hope you'd continue it soon. By the way im writing an ff on Prachi and Ranbir too. check out the link below and leave your valuable feedback

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5083491?pn=7#150687530

siarocks007 thumbnail

Chap III

Prachi was physically present there but her mind was somewhere else.Alex had been trying to gain her attention from the past 10 minutes but seeing the faraway look in her eyes he understood that she was in her dreamland. So, he suddenly shouted,"Fuggi" & that got her as well as the entire college's attention.He looked at her questioningly and she looked at his face sheepishly. Abhi who had come to the college to meet Rhea,was shocked to hear the name and immediately rushed in the direction from which he had heard the sound of her name being called. On reaching the canteen he was shocked to fingd a boy relentlessly teasing Prachi.

"Prachi kya ye ldka tmhe zyada pareshaan kr rha h?Main ise abhi thik krta hoon." Saying so he was about to teach Alex a lesson or two when Prachi said,"Sir ye mera best friend h Alex,aur ye uski behen aur meri sbsi achi dost Kiara h." Abhi froze at the spot hearing her name and looked at her with tears in his eyes. 

"Prachi bete,kya tmne abhi Kiara kha?" Seeing the tears in his eyes Prachi was in a fix. She didn't know what had caused the tears bur she could not see him cry. It hurt her to see him crying like this. She didn't know how to console him, so she did the only thing that came to her mind,"Papa mujhe nhi pta kya hua par aap rote ho to mujhe bhut bura lgta h.Aap pehle apne aasu pocho." Abhi didn't know what connection he had with his girl but she always managed to cheer him up whenever he felt low. He dried his tears and said,"Pta h beta tm mujhe kisi aise insaan ki yaad dilati ho jo mere dil k sabse kareeb tha. Vo meri zindagi thi.Usk jane k baad meri duniya berang si ho gyi h par tmme mujhe uski jhalak dikhti h."

Prachi was teary eyed listening to his confession. Rhea who was watching everything from a distance silently fumed. She couldn't digest the fact that her father was giving so much importance to Prachi. It didn't sit down well with her.  She wouldn't let Prachi snatch her father.She had to come up with a plan soon. Things were going to get ugly.

Deepidj thumbnail

Such a short update ya, chapter 2 was more short. Anyways loved it. Ranbir doesn't want prachi to be Alex so he made her tutor. Nd abhi prachi meeting was also nice. Looks like Alex knows that ranbir likes prachi. Rhea she is same as in serial. Next part a big update. 

akshan thumbnail

Update soon.. Waiting waiting

Sammy1906 thumbnail

Plz updated next part