Post "Indian Super Cook,' Competition

perfumeheaven thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
  What's the prize for winning the competition? To become the new Star chef of  one of Shaurya's business conglomerate chain of restaurants?
What if ,after Shaurya's defamation of Mehek's family, a new enmity arises from insolence  creating havoc and gruesome dislike especially from Kanta. She will love to pull out Mehek from the competition but she has already qualified for the next level. 

The winner has to work for SK and it turns out be Mehek,the tension arising from the lovebirds would be so much that we can feel it. Both have no choice since one has to honour his obligation and the other has won her job.

Their constant meetings, bickerings, accidental touches makes love unbearable and inevitable.

Yet they are blinded online soulmates, to be torn between two loves and not knowing the person is one and the same is sheer torment.

It's a forecast but a storm is brewing for sureπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Well...the actual winning prize is cash 50 lakhs...!

As of now...we don't know what will be Shaurya's attitude status regarding Mehek at the end of the competition...! Though, one thing we do know...Shaurya will plan new stratagems to keep Mehek very close to him...either to torment her or because he has really started feeling something for her...! 

Post "India Super Cook"...if by any chance Mehek's is proclaimed the winner...Shaurya may come up with the idea of awarding the winner...along with the cash prize, a cooking traineeship in one of his prestigious restaurant...or due to some unwanted circumstances, may even be forced to marry her... owing to some scandals which will make breaking news...(schemed by people like Pammi's and Mami's who're hovering in the air like vultures)...! 

In either way...we'll get to see all those moments you've pointed out @ humiliation, torture, fights, rage, attraction, drooling, jealousy, love...etc...etc...! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The prize is 50 lacs and a publishing deal for a cookbook.
perfumeheaven thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Noted! Then,  there will be something that will bind them even after whatever he has planned for the family and the 'post India supercook' challenge. Thanks ladies for correcting my incorrect assumption. I am vying for her to work him, so maybe the rules will change. πŸ˜ƒ Shaurya is a law unto himself,I can see him doing this just to torment Mehek and explore his attractions. 
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
See, as far as I can see. This competition is going to go for 8 reel weeks, which means in real life, it would go for like three months. Like the finale will be in three months. But the story would progress parallely from there. I think the contest is one back story, and it would have lots of layers in the form of different stories. Shaurya's past would come to the fore. Mahek would help him deal with it, naturally. So ISC would be the basis and running in the background with a lot of in between stories. So the plot would develop more than just the competition. So by the time, it reaches the end and she wins the title, either they would be in love, or married or separated. Or something. XD