Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
episode 259

just saw 259. a beautiful dream and dreadful reality converged and created sharp contrast. in one world he skipped like a callow lover around the pool, free and wafting, in another there were ropes. binding him, making movement impossible... she sat touched perhaps by both and yes that phonecall and figured out, yes, there's khatra. danger... she knew stalked her arnav ji. seemed as though there was again communication at another level.

update

the more i think about it, the more i feel there was something musical in the episode. i know nothing about music in a formal way... yet the beginning felt like a soft gentle deep opening introducing the basic notes of the piece. then there was a lyrical movement asking you to fly away to another world. the next movement changed mood tone everything but stayed with the fundamental notes and their ascent and descent, it left fantasy just like that, hit reality running... breathlessly. tied and bound, gun pointing at it and there was a complete change of rhythm and pace. a crescendo was reached and then cut off.

episode could have ended their happily, but for some unknown reason,  maybe just to kill time, there was that akash payal nani bit... like a song that didn't didn't belong. and the disturbing cop station ha ha scene. but i'll just ignore them i guess.

gust of wind entered frame and wrapped around them creating a place away from the material world, as they sat in their own spaces, physically at a distance, emotionally completely connected. her tears flowed and seemed to take him close to a point close his. she held her phone and pressed it to her heart... with his voice in it, it was almost a part of him, and of course the only place she wanted to hold him at that moment was her heart.

the moment seeped into the story. the girl who had fallen into his arms one evening and set up emotions that tore into him, and yet he couldn't walk away with his swagger and his faraq nahin padta; the boy who snapped her dori and filled her with yearnings and longings she couldn't understand, and who made her hopping mad, who had wronged her... these two at last had found out what really ailed them. it was nothing else, just that old simple truth... the one that doesn't care a hoot what anyone says or doesn't, does or doesn't, not even if anyone has character or hasn't... it just is and it is all that matters.

love.

supercedes all, doesn't it.

how simply he said it at last. how enchantingly she held the feeling and reciprocated. gust of wind and rabba vey must have thrown a party that night... at last these two had got it. at long last. so who could blame the wind for hanging around to enjoy the moment.

the two of them said nothing... just held a moment close and took it into themselves... like they needed it to breathe... to survive.

click. and the phone is disconnected.

she is weeping and he looks helpless, upset, not like his usual self at all.
a hand enters frame and it's the first sign that something is terribly wrong. beginning of kidnap...

an asr turn of head and icy glare at the whoever.

first notes of kidnap soundtrack with the jagged drumming comes in. a little taste of what's to come.

a gun is pointed at his head. i was shattered, and i must say i loved the kidnap sequences, well most of them, they were shot really well. raw and scary and palpable.

how terribly gorgeous is asr looking even though his jacket is gone... only shirtsleeves, hair mussed, but the eyes, the stance, all asr.

and then come in the ropes. the reality dose is getting worse. good acting can sometimes be hard on the viewer. really. 

he sits in that terrifying space, ready for whatever is on its way... is it death.

and we escape to another world. khushi walks down the corridor to her room, on the way she recalls how angry he had been when he found out she was engaged... when he thought he had lost her... how both times he had said "faraq padta hai, kyunki..." he had always loved her... even then even when he hurt her all the time. it was all about this feeling, this one, nothing else.

i have mentioned earlier how i thought she almost instantly grew into a woman after embracing this truth. by the time she reached her room, she was all woman and a woman very much in love. so much, that her mind conjured a powerful image of him... here, looking beautiful, come all the way to tell her with all of himself... he loves her.

khushi, i love you.

into the second movement of the theme we went.

khushi wore bridal red to meet her man. he lit a candle to dispel the darkness, he stood there looking gentle and tender and so very loving, a light in his eyes. she was no longer afraid... she stepped into his world and held out her hand. he looked a little sad as though upset at having hurt her, she kept her fingers firmly on his lips. shh, not a word, no regrets.

aaoge jab tum balma... when you come, my love, flowers will bloom in my garden. the rain will come down... dancing. the first time i saw this, i had actually heard the song several times during that very day... no idea what was waiting for me at midnight.

he gestured gently and she saw he had brought a gift. a string of pearls. he was returning all those scattered pearls of the first meeting to her. how deftly the composition enriched itself with context. she was so happy, she let him put it on around her neck, and just as he moved in closer to wrap her in his arms and make love to her, she turned and in the way of filmi, slightly flaky khushi ran away from him, fully expecting him to follow just as in the movies no doubt. he didn't disappoint, he did a slomo run after her by the poolside where they always met to battle, to kiss, to love, to hate. and caught her and held her and she buried her face in his chest, her smile lit up the night. he was so content with her in his arms, but then he frowned... he was again assailed by remorse. she said to him not to feel like that. no. there was no need.

barun sobti and sanaya irani took what might have become impossibly embarrassing to watch to such sweet perfection, i couldn't even think, i was pretty silly gooey in a fairly dead state. i mean, did you see the look in his eyes, and she was suddenly just that bit provocative, that bit shy, wooing her man almost. 

then arrived the tackiest prop on earth and fantasy... the bottle which carried the message. even that couldn't ruin it for me. i love you, khushi said the note.

and a mirage melted away.

oh he had even in that gentle avatar of his managed to do an advance retreat... after all, this was a classic asr khushi moment, if a legendary couple's signature was a certain way they hugged or turned their heads or whatever... asr khushi's advance retreat was their thing... part of them, uniquely... right from the day they met, back in episode 2. thrilling this touch of things peculiar to them and always in an easy, unforced way. created memorable things, most brands would kill for such signatures.

she was startled to find herself in her yellow green churidaar kameez again. what was that. what happened.

and we shifted to reality. also the device of intercut.

music changed. a feeling of pain and torture and disquiet all around. ropes, darkness. he sits looking helpless, perhaps exhausted and asleep, still sitting. his eyes open, he is groggy, eyes unfocused... he looks around... and we see for the first time where he sits tied and captured.  the phone lies before him. a slight lightening of expression, his hand reaches out, fingers enter frame, a will in them.

the phone is too far away. he tries his best to reach it, dragging his chair toward it, herculean effort just to get to that tine little thing. breaks out in sweat, very tired, he's almost collapsing, the ropes hold him back... he is trying to say something, is it "khushi"?

and she is instantly touched it seems as we cut to her in her darkness, wearing a bright yellow... not bound, not stationery, in fact moving... in thought, in emotion, in body. she feels a darkness, she sits down as though winded by it.

cut to him, he has pulled himself up again. and he tries valiantly once more to reach that phone... he is not giving up.

cut to her, a surge of energy and she gets up and starts pacing... music moves from sombre to a faster pace.

"humey pata hai. humara man kah raha hai ki kuchh toh bura hua hai aapke saath.." i know, my mind says, something bad has happened to you.

again we go to him and he is still trying... but now his fingers register his flailing strength. and he seems to lose momentum, something is dragging him down. his head lolls back, eyes begin to shut.

she is in fully up and about as he diminishes... calling him, calling aman... trying to figure things out. no, aman knows nothing about the scotland deal.

he lies there in his chair, fragile, unconscious.

she calls the airlines... there was no flight to scotland from delhi three days ago.

"iska matlab? and fear comes to clutch her heart.

cut to him...and his captors come calling. there's the man in the jacket. now in shirt and looking the ruffian he is. three or four guys, rough, henchman variety, they actually touch his face and slap him around abit. oh no, not agood sign. "kya hua issey?" what's the matter with him...

he is a diabetic, get his meds, if anything happens to him "boss" will kill them. ah so there's a boss. "mar toh nahin gaya hai yeh?" hasn't died has he? and asr's head flops to the side. ugh.

cut to khushi, she sits cogitating. why did he say he is in london if he is in scotland? she goes through her thoughts and reaches where we had started out... again like music coming back all the way to the first notes.

"khushi, i love you."

aur woh baat.

and those words.

why did he say those words to me. suddenly? and the way he said the words? unke baat karne la tarika? he has never spoken to me like this before...

she recalls how he had said she was having an affair, that she has no character... a vulnerable beauty in khushi at this moment. the man she loves who has told such horrible things to her, worse still believed what he has said...

jinhone humse itna kuchh kaha... who said so many things to me...
itna rulaya... made me cry so much...
itni taqleef di... gave so much hurt...
jinhone humey sach sabit karne ka mauqa tak nahin diya... who didn't give me a chance even to prove the truth...
unhone hi humse kaha ki... he told me...

and she thinks of the words again. something oneirical (ha... that word) in the entire sequence, even though it is reality.

woh itni badi baat itni asani se kaise kah sakte hai... how can he say such ahuge thing so easily.

and in asani was the cue to the next thought.
the opposite of that asani... mushkil. difficulty.

zaroor, she averred, woh koi mushkil mein honge.
he must be in some difficulty.

if all is going well there's no way he'd say such abig thing to her. she is sure.

kahin unhe koi khatra toh nahi?

danger... khatra. she has reached the right word.

she had not said a word when he said "khushi, i love you."

but in the last few minutes she has talked constantly, with others, then herself... and come to the right conclusion... sensing him. his words. beyond its obvious meaning. feeling his mind, knowing his ways...

kahin unhe koi khatra toh nahin?

why did it sound like "arnav ji, i love you," to me.

she stood up, now sure. i know, my heart says, he is in some sort of danger.

beautiful. there was that ipk kind of writing here. with its little games and surprises, and such a mad understanding of emotion. new music played in the background as season changed at ipk. this was the first time we saw him in captivity, and her becoming absolutely a woman, his woman... barun was so good in these shots, hard to believe he was actually doing two shifts shooting some happy sukhi role somewhere. sanaya was lovely, at long last energy in her now that she has spoken to him... and moreover he has said woh baat.

i thoroughly enjoyed the intercutting and the two spaces both similar in some ways and completely different too. seemed like they were again communicating at another plain... sensing each other, deciphering, desiring, moving in unison, never quite apart. and yes, it did feel like a piece of music composed with inspiration.

wrote about khushi after that khushi, i love you... here's the link.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/108180787

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Stupendous what you wrote.
Khushi's longing, her desire to see him literally deranging her. her mind was kind of groggy always seeking to see that handsome man in front of her. 
He sure was watching her with yearning eyes later. Good observation by you. But did this thing ever came to your mind that why he didn't make love to her on that night? he became so horny in the hut, in dirty clothes, 😆 but why he didn't consummate on that night

Soha, my dear, I am all ears to hear what you would be your take, surely it will be hotter than hot..😊
My take is that day he knew she wasn't ready .. couldn't help drinking her with eyes..but he wouldn't impose himself upon her 😊

In hut  not a single thing was premeditated, from her joining him to her contrived finding of right dress for the right occasion.😆,  but his was spur of a moment spontaneous response to what he saw/ felt..

Janmashtami, although Khushi's nervousness was portrayed in comic way, he meant it seriously, give her that mental preparation time, for him they are legally wedded couple, so he didn't expect that dhamakedaar pheras twist ..😊

thanks for  liking that post.
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Soha, my dear, I am all ears to hear what you would be your take, surely it will be hotter than hot..😊
My take is that day he knew she wasn't ready .. couldn't help drinking her with eyes..but he wouldn't impose himself upon her 😊

In hut  not a single thing was premeditated, from her joining him to her contrived finding of right dress for the right occasion.😆,  but his was spur of a moment spontaneous response to what he saw/ felt..

Janmashtami, although Khushi's nervousness was portrayed in comic way, he meant it seriously, give her that mental preparation time, for him they are legally wedded couple, so he didn't expect that dhamakedaar pheras twist ..😊

thanks for  liking that post.

👏 👏

really he did all so sweetly.. and what a let down..
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Was watching some off screen segments yesterday. Since there weren't any for the kidnap/ confession scene, sharing a few "I love you"s..😊

Kate might have posted the first two at the time of those episodes..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l03G_1F9eRc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owYx3OGhb2k&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7SeJVSPytAw[/YOUTUBE]

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 259

just saw 259. a beautiful dream and dreadful reality converged and created sharp contrast. in one world he skipped like a callow lover around the pool, free and wafting, in another there were ropes. binding him, making movement impossible... she sat touched perhaps by both and yes that phonecall and figured out, yes, there's khatra. danger... she knew stalked her arnav ji. seemed as though there was again communication at another level.

res

That's a lovely way of putting it, Indus. She heard him say "woh baat" and she reached him, found him, felt him in both places... stirred deep and able to cross boundaries of reality and imagination.

It was quite something the way they inter-cut her pensive state of being, with him roped up, post her vividly felt dream of togetherness.. It transported her to him in the moment...for a length of a breath really... but still so captivating and so subtly, the connection was made...she sensed that something was wrong.

Looking forward to your un-res-ing.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

@Indi, my hero! haww...he is my hero OK? 😃

@Rhea, enjoyed the VM. I commented in your post in the main forum. Though i'm not a fan of this kind of songs. But liked it with my hero. I don't know how much i'll love him in commercial films. Honestly I didn't like him as Shravan. But I'm madly in love with ASR. I always will love to see him in serious cinema. Barun is more captivating in intense role than goofy kind of role. That is my thought, you may disagree.

Hello busy girl.. Ha that other show of his is a little weird.. All I want is to see him in lots of movies.. funny..serious everything.. Actually I do think an actor should be able to do any role. And Barun and Sanaya both have such great comic timing so maybe fun to see him in a mixed complete role..anything with lots of good acting opportunity. Though when he is completely goofy .. now that I know how good he is I find that endearing , but when i watched the first few times his interviews I was not too impressed. I hope he picks and gets an apportunity to pick intelligent stuff to do..which looks like he is already doing/getting.. touch wood.. 
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

issk,

the intercutting was lovely and then almost insistent as though essential for her to sense him, feel the situation. they "matched" the two scenarios interestingly i thought. both dark and blue, but in one she is at the centre, in bright yellow and fairly bright lipstick looking quite dressed up and talking constantly, moving.

in the other he was the focus... dull blue, stationery, tied up, no words, struggling, trying to reach her... unable to.

the more he tried to get to that phone, the more she seemed to sense him... then she came to a conclusion, and he at last just let go and fainted. a piece with a nice beginning and end i felt.

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^

Right on sister.

I love the intercut...the build up to it via the walk through the corridor (each time the goosebumps take over vahin se...uff the reminder of how he shudders holding back his words when he finds out about her sagai)... followed by the dream of milaap. And uff again, his look so beautiful and vulnerable and adoring and cosseting through their milaap.

The beauty of the intercut for me lies in the non verbal despair at both ends...till she reaches her conclusion precise... it's one of their quieter, not really made much of (compared to the other gorgeous, celebrated ones) telepathic connects... And oh, what perfection in your reading and saying that the more he tries to reach the phone, the more she can sense him! 👏

Edited by IssK. - 9 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

This is cute Rhea and so is your thought about your Hero..😊  on the ramp

bherri berri cute Rhear, love the pearls and and my ocean in the middle
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 258 

As everyone crowds around the expectant mother, as everyone has a nervous breakdown, as everyone watching on the other side of the screen slowly loses hope of seeing their favourite person on screen even today, the phone rings. lovely opening... Moments before there was utter chaos as Anjali collapsed in anxiety.  Naniji had only seconds before shed tears. It was turning out to be an awful day in the Raizada mansion. The news that he hadn't reached London had caused everyone to go crazy with worry. And then just as the Police is mentioned the phone rings...

Are the writers just teasing us? Was it a completely worthless call and all the buildup for nothing. The promos had said he was kidnapped, so was it a call for ransom? As we and everyone in that room listened with bated breaths Anjali confirmed it was chote at the other end. Would we get to see him? Hear him? I waited expectantly. Though not as expectantly as his wife.

Atlast he is on screen before me. He looks tired. Weary. The hair is not gelled. There is a stubble. A dark background close shot and that is enough to light up the screen before me. He is here. yeah, to see a fresh shot of this guy was something else. as we wait for mister to return, ia m seeing many people lose patience... get angry even, but i just feel sad he ain't around yet almost entirely sure when he returns it will be like this... such a perfect and smooth reentry, we will forget in a trice he was gone a couple of years.

Di scolds him lovingly and he bows his head. A sober expression on his face and a ready sorry on his lips. He knows she must be worrying.  He is in Scotland and not London. But she has to confirm one more time. Such a natural thing to do when you are worried about someone. everything felt wonderfully natural during that conversation not a shred of the off key stuff with masala mama and things we saw earlier.

Ask him one more time if is he really is okay. He responds with a slight exasperated air. The ASR accent, I have so missed mentioning in my takes, falls on my delighted ears. never shall i ever turn my nose up at call centre jobs ever 😆. And finally he swallows. All the emotions he must feel at this minute but cannot express.

lovely edit

Now Nani takes the phone. He can hear her anxious voice. The strong lady who taught him so much, who took care of him, in tears because she worries for him. His expressions close in a little more. What agony does it hide? No smart answer this time, no brushing away. that moment with nani was beautiful , love your take. Her grandson wants to assure her that is all.

Through all this stands his wife listening. hanging on to each word like her very life dependen on it. And in ways that matter, her life did depend on it. He is there on the phone talking to others. Maybe she can start to breathe after all.

As mami takes the phone the sad tune of the ASR with his family, almost prayer like song, plays. Dear mamiji prattles on and a tired face breaks into that gorgeous lopsided smile. oh he did smile, didn't he... that mami asr thing, uff. He does feel normal talking to her. exactly what i felt... a sense of normalcy... if mami is so weird still all must be right with the world.Yes she was also very worried, but she is also very mamiji and has to talk about gifts and shopping. With every right that he has let her have on him, she can demand that her nephew bring her and her brother gifts from the foreign land. Everyone smiling through the tears. Relief washing over now that they think their dear one is safe.

Only the wife remains jittery. It was such an ordeal not to know where he was. Plus he left after those awful fights. She wants to believe everything is fine now, but something tells her otherwise. "bas pata chal jata hai".. That he is around somewhere close.. Same way perhaps part of her knows he is jeopardy..

Aakash takes the phone and a mature business like brotherly conversation follows.  Now almost back to normal before he realizes he has to hang up the call soon.

"Aur di ka aur".. And his lips quiver as they try and form the words.. What outstanding acting.. I could see Arnav pucker his lips.. "kh" ..soundless, struggling with the intensity of emotions he feels for her.. Making it impossible to remain impassioned while saying her name out loud..

"Achcha bhai Khushiji se baat kijiye".. Both had not said they want to talk to each other.. Yet they were destined to talk today.. He remains absolutely still.. Hardly daring to breathe.. And she straining, expectant ,hesitant.. Rabba ve serenades us as we near that magical moment.. Already the spell has start to cast..

Ami mentioned this in her take. I had also felt it months ago in my first watch too.. She moves away from the family.  His wife, she can talk to him alone. Their private little world. And in it are only two people. Him and her.  Heaving breath. Avalanche of feelings in her.  And his face so different from the sharp well kept ASR look. Raw. Human. Heavenly. sigh.

He knows she is there. That movement of his adam's apple.. "khushi?".. A lingering question in the air.. Which kicks off a storm in her.. His voice husky.. And I think this is the first time in any of my reviews I have used this adjective, but have to today.  Tinkling delicate melodious piano notes. She grasps the phone in both hands. She wants him near her. Wants to hold him. Longs to reach out to him.

What does one say at a time like this? Can words be ever enough at a time like this?  Her tears can no longer be stopped.. He knows the state she is in.. Her tears have always affected him as he later confesses. Today it is time for a different confession..  Again the "khh".. It aches to take her name. He needs to be strong for her. "Main thik hun, okah".. lub the okah, i think it is a peculiarly indian "cool" take on okay, or is it. She breaks down some more.. Can no longer contain those tears.. His fingers curled lovingly around his phone and her hands clutch tightly onto the phone she holds. This time he definitely breaks too.  His head bent, eyes lowered. How can he make it right for her? He can't leave her in this state. Time is running out for him.  There is so much he wants to say.  "Just stop".. A little strictness.. Exquisite.. She cries.. Pearls fall from those eyes.. Streaking across that beautiful striken face.. Another hindi word.. "bilakhna".. A romantic sob, if I have to translate.. Her body shakes, she feels so much, but there is no outlet.. Mere acting? that was the thing. never ever did it feel like a young "hep" couple were doing a hindi serial with a slight air of superiority... they just gave all they had to it... i think barun acts with taht intensity, 110 per cent in... and sanaya therefore can reach in and pull out the talent she has sitting in her. they are so good together. perfect harmony... neither takes the limelight away from the other... they move in flawless rhythm... such a joy to watch. and really was this only acting? that too from a guy who was also working on his first movie at the time. 

"Khushi main".. That assymetrical lip, the whole curve was asymmetrical here... i kept wondering if he was doing that consciously then i realised that's really not possible. how it moves.. Does a dance of its own.. Unspoken words.. 👏 👏 I hang onto the edge of my seat, my heart heavy.. What is it he wants to say? Why is he in this state? Is it only because he left after those harsh words ? Is it because she is crying this way? There is something else going on here. But what?

Now she waits.. Again that mehsoos. Maybe her heart knows he is trying to tell her something.. He jerks his head.. Perhaps a little impatient, exasperated.. He has never been this unsure.. And yet so absolutely sure.. "Khushi main tum.se".. The sentences that don't complete.."Farak parta hai dammit kyunki..." .. She pursed her lips choking back more tears threatening to overwhelm her completely. Again holding on to that phone. If only he were close. If only she could hold him as close. The state of incertitude conveyed so well by Barun that your heart beats in the same rhythm as his..  And then echoing in those winds.. As his face reaches serenity.. And a quiet certainty.. "Khushi I love you".. Her startled lovely eyes.. And his face finally almost relaxed.. A smile hidden somewhere.. He is relieved. He has said it. She knows now. He admitted it out loud. Yes he loves her... The solitary tear makes its lone journey down her cheek as it had months before when they both didn't know what was happening to them.. Between them..

Today they know. He has just said it. Khushi I love you.. An indescribable feeling of utmost sadness etched on his face.. He has just confessed his love. She is crying, he needed to tell her. For her sake. For his sake. And now his face gets taut again.. He has to go. This is all he can give her and himself, right now.  He looks so forlorn.. Lost.. Ready for some battle.. It breaks my heart to see him this way..

An I love you like I have never seen before. No grand gestures. No flowery words. Not even in the same frame. Yet so utterly magically impossibly beautiful. Such a touching confessions that it overwhelms me. Makes me smile and cry at the same time. No matter how many times I watch it, it never fails to touch me.  I want to put on my earphones so that the experience is just mine.. A private heaven.. The voice of the man as he says those simple words ringing in my ears. He has told her he loves her.. Nothing else matters.. "kisi aur chiz ka koi matlab nahi"..

What they managed to do in one scene is pricelss..timeless.. thank you for giving me something that make me feel this way.. a truest emotion.. of love.. 

General observations before I reached the only place that mattered..

The episode was so sweet inspite of the weird outfit they made Khushi wear. Are we supposed to remember the Delhi autorickshaw comment seeing the green and yellow?

Initially since I didn't remember how Khushi breaks the news of the phone call she received I wasn't happy that she did not immediately tell the family members about the call she received from london. If she was worried about di and nani she could have told Aakash. There is a suspenseful plot here by the creators to never give anything important to Aakash till of course they make him hand over that phone to Khushiji.

Did anyone notice that even HP was irritated with the delicate brainwa mamiji's birather..  😆"ye kya bol re hain?" . We understand your plight HP. You were used to Asr's shouting yelling get outting what theing and then Masala mama. i pass out. Lesser men than you would have handed in that resignation right then itself. But then like us maybe you are putting up with everything knowing that the man of the house will return soon.

Lots of melodrama but I thought nice body language by Anjali as the worried sister. Her shoulders drooped as she dialed chote's number.  She can lovingly boss over him, force him to temples, but in reality is completely dependent on him. agree abs.

Naniji in tears. The tough matriarch but so soft where her loved ones are concerned. This character was really nice. How she handled dadi later.. Amazingly well done. nani one of my faves. jayshree t was too good.

Aakash was actually very like his bhai like calm, sensible not adding to the tension as he took di inside. In fact I was remembering Sohara and Indu say they thought he could be the kidnapper. Very possible at this instant..

Hey devi maiyya I am an idiot.. That man who called Khushi was Aman? Shows how much attention I am paying in these episodes.

Just before the phone call came did you notice Shyam left the room? Should have been the sign for us.      

aah, rhea... need i tell you how much i enjoyed that. beautiful take, granular... you felt it instant to instant at times. the talk on asymmetrical lips had me in a state. this was really a fantastic phonecall... pity no one gives real awards for television shows in our world. for acting time and time again ipk should win. loads of talking in blue up there. thanks, i loved the take.