Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thnx Indi for reading mine 265...
Take your time , no rush..I do only once a week anyway...

I never did believe in these souls and all but there is something I am connected to and that is ISHQ and how souls gets connect to God...and this jasde khaki...meaning our body had no meaning at that point and that is what reflects in my writing...me and IJ has long discussion I think on Heer Ranjha thread...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episodes 273 -276

disjointed for some reason and utterly flat episodes. no peaks, no troughs, a bland plain where some supposedly interesting angles were introduced but somehow failed to capture interest. though, yes, that khushi getting ready to play the game her way and engage shyam using his weakness, herself, might have, just might have, been terrifically exciting, but again, something was dull... and really if this is the bid, you either go all the way, or not at all.

my take is that at least. the need to constantly show how concerned khushi was about her having to be near shyam, to establish to the viewer that she is such an achchi ladki, i feel weakened the character. at least in the execution of her worry and revulsion.

if we are to say, she is warrior like now, eye only on her aim... of course, this is focussed on in many ways in our epics and somewhere we understand its implications... then khushi ought to be almost ruthless in this pursuit... and if for any reason i want to see khushi trying to grapple with this decision, completely repulsed by the cretin she must befriend and his horrific touch, then it must be her own way... with the requisite sanka.. sorry, that is how i see her character... her switch to jalebi, to talking silly, gives her a break... from this really difficult world... so suddenly to make her mundane and mopey... nahiiin. i protest.

when a perfect stranger whom she had never set eyes on before, incarcerated her, interrogated her, was vicious in his words and completely egregious in action ripping her dori... almost an assault on her sexually at one level, and thanks to which her sister's marriage didn't go through, she got up in the middle of the night and fried jalebi.

we did not think that was weird... we thought this was this girl... khushi started taking shape in our heads. and no, she had no reason to believe he was actually a decent guy, just the opposite. there was a poignancy in her action... funny it may seem but we knew how broken she is, how rotten she felt, and somewhere that man's unbelievable assault was ringing in her. but we saw a fighter too.

i missed that girl in this so called great plot development.

episode 273
khushi ponders whether shyam might be the culprit. lovely scene of her pacing and wondering, hair flying around, given to the moment. she finds out his blood group is o negative, but i wonder can one really give a q-tip soaked in blood and determine blood type.😆 if one can, no problem, but if one can't... why this silliness?
Moroever that blood stain should be dried by that time.

she took care of her sister in law, sounding stern. anjali told us how this reminded her of chhotey. then that comparison between her husband and brother, both being so similar in matters concerning her health.
I never liked Anjali compared her brother's unconditional love with her selfish husband. She actually assessed him as a great man, that's why it was impossible for her to accept that he was a swindler.

i always found that mirroring of shyam and asr interesting. both were self made, both individualistic, sharp, men who wanted to lead their lives their own way... yet they were absolute opposites essentially.
One more common factor was they fall in love with a same girl. ðŸ˜†
But I don't think there were much similarities between them. ASR was not  a sweet talker like Shyam, he was more bold and upfront. He was lot more weak from heart, but he never showed his weakness to the world. but shyam was just the opposite. he showed people that he was soft, but actually he was a stone hearted guy. Shyam was a shameless liar, but ASR never lies.
One thing was common you can say that they were self made! But most of the men are some how self made. Or what was Shyam's achievement! They never showed his family or how he brought up. I wish if they would've shown a bit of it. so we could understand the reason of his sickness. 
There were actually so many differences between them, I need to make a post to describe it.😆

she finally accepted it must be shyam... and then did a fairly impetuous thing. i am not sure that was like her. of course, it was the most obvious way to show nk finding out about the kidnap. decently done scene, though a tad obvious.

i like nk's character... his straightforwardness has power in it and speaks again of a personality... this character can evolve in lovely ways i used to think, wonder what he'd be like in love... real heartbreak type love. 
Good thought. I also liked NK a lot.They should make a parallel track with him. Of course not with Lavanya, what most of the people wanted.

he asks if indeed what she says is the truth. i liked the natural dialogues and that energetic nanhe ji thing, the innocence. akshay dogra has said later i think he was a bit upset that karan g was brought in to be khushi's friend in the search for asr. i have to say, i agree with the writers in seeing a better match between kkg and nanhe ji. also that sliiight touch of a man woman thing, given that once nk wanted to go with her on a tareekh adds to this whole thing, plus nk always felt more alive and fun and somehow strong as compared to akash. again my take.
I never knew that akshay said that.
Khushi and NK's friendship was so entertaining to watch. He actually had a great bond with Arnav too. I am really enjoying watching their bond in rerun.

episode 274

at last nk accepts jeeju dear really is the baddie.

"baat arnavji ki hai nanhe ji... hum usse..." it's about arnav ji, khushi lets slip her feelings for her husband before her friend.

nk will of course be like krishna, the friend of draupadi in her hour of trouble. he will protect her when her character is questioned. he will stand by her no matter what... and he will say his piece fearlessly... completely above soap shenanigans of slow motion and extra close ups and stuff... nk is the ultimate normal guy. unheard of in indian soap i think. which is why i have always found him rare. and karan g a pretty neat actor.
completely agree.

of course, he has to say,
"filler mat kijiye!"  in stead of "fikar mat kijiye!" nice touch there... this was yet another filler episode and some writer just had to crack a joke.
Good catch.

there raksha puja the next day... for suraksha, safety, and of course it's in asr's name... and of course, if you have to spy around in the enemy's room the only way this can be achieved if you are in ipk is that a havan has to be on at that moment for you to be able to sneak away.
Oh yeah.
But Anjali was saying Shyam that the pooja was for their rajkumari.

how many times have we seen a havan as a means of establishing something that has nothing to do with the havan? tiring.

and what was that "spying" scene of the detective jodi peering into the room at the door? so no one could see them?

anjali looked so happy and full of hope for her baby, which unethical absolutely useless writer/producer/whoever decided the child had to die? for the longest time i had hoped, ipk would do a soap on me and bring the baby back later. some ridiculous tale of how a nurse took the eight month old child, or even shyam had the child kept alive to use later or whatever. i'd have bought any story. alas.
I badly wanted the baby to born. But how daljeet didn't want to put the baby bump on, i guess they had to omit the idea.😆
Why don't you get her a baby in your story, whom Arnav and Khushi will adore immensely. By the way is she pregnant in your FF? I forgot.

suddenly an attempt at humour with "hp wahan guzar gaya..." hp has died there instead of "tapak gaya."

the most exaggerated and unreal search for the key to shyam's attache case. a filler in the middle of the week, it was 13 june, wednesday. i must have been irritated that i stayed up till midnight to watch this.😆

episode 275

a lot of sk travels talk and a boarding pass and passport are found in shyam's 1970s style brief case.😆
Jaisa Shyam waisa uska briefcase.

mami was refreshingly weird, and to ward off kidnappers' black magic, suggested wearing nimboo mirchi instead of earrings.😆 i giggled at the senseless nonsense, it was better than things that seemingly made sense.

in order to stop shyam from going to his room and discovering nk, khushi grabs and holds shyam's hand...huh?

the look on shyam's face, ugh.

she comes to get 2 lakh rupees from di, shyam intrigued... the trap shyam game starts. i am giggling at the doh lakh, what a tycoon would casually spend on a bag, one which hasn't even seen. so cute.
Good observation.
I didn't like Khushi had to beg money to Anjali! Khushi was Mrs. ASR, why she didn't have the right to spend 2 lakhs rupees of her own!
OH do lakh ka bag! I am enjoying the post kidnapping track in the rerun so much! For me it was the golden moment of IPK till remarriage. UFF the love lorn majnu ASR is too enthralling to watch.

episode 276

entrapment is on.

khushi will ensnare shyam and make hi believe she hates asr. there was certain energy to the episode, sanaya was good, shyam overacted.
But why this drama had to happen in the middle of the living room.

"sach sunna hai na... toh suniya... kyunki humein sab kuch chahiye, unka paisa, unki ghar, unka business, sab kuch..." she wants everything and that is the truth.

"ek ek tukda!" she wants

"kyun..." why? gobsmacked is our shyam at this new khushi ji.

khushi says she hates both the men.. him and asr. she seeks revenge.

thankfully shyam took a while to swallow this hindi movie story.

suddenly shyam is slapping people in a godown... and the man is there.

i sat up and stared. felt like i was in tune with this alien show again.😆

someone kicks a box away.. man in white vest, black track pants. it is thursday...

he prowls... uff.

quick hands try to fix a phone... a worry, something sad about him... he needs to be home..

first word... "khushi..."
Poojali sun le to satyanash ho jayega.😆

the phone rings, she picks it up and starts to say hello, but then she stops... she senses it is him.

a wrap of wind around the two lovers. that mehsoos of each other. an endless moment of just knowing you are there.

the hair flies. he stops too, a little intimate pause in a life overlaid with too much reality.

hey hey, hey hey hey, their song is playing. all the signs that say asr khushi love are here and on a day she has decided to trap shyam using herself.

she holds the phone in both hands, as if she holds him, as if she clings to a reality she so badly needs instead of this nightmare they are in.

he is almost sobbing... their is such pain in his expression, as though he is beside himself with an emotion. just a few minutes ago he was dejected, angry, then frantically working to make a phone work... and then his first call, not to anyone else... just khushi.
His thought was completely occupied with Khushi only. He could call Aman or Akash to rescue him. But no, he had to call her, cause he was in some kind of glitch I guess. A pragmatic ASR suddenly became an emotional lover. Or the contrition what was assailing him for hurting Khushi. 

in the darkness as if he finally saw the purest beam of light and knew once and for all what it was that mattered that he did give a damn about.

i miss the magnificent man in suit and utter command who had found her in the dark one night before rakhi and yelled and screamed and thrown her out of his home. even then he had felt things he couldn't control and worse still, couldn't identify, even now. only now, he doesn't even wish to control it and he has finally identified it.

i love the simplicity of this man once he has given himself to this love.

he starts, "khu..." she too says, "arnav ji!" their words touch and enmesh.

suddenly she is practical... where are you?

she wants to tell him who is behind all this.

but khushi stop stop! please. what he wants to say must be said first.
"nahin pehle mujhe baat karni hai... jo maine kehna hai woh aur bhi zaroori hai..." he apologises for hurting her...

i think, yes, this is the first time they are meeting after the night in the hut... even if on the phone. so that is why he was close to tears, he has hurt her.

it was only barun's heartfelt emotion which made the scene work for me, because i really did not understand the hit on the head bit... the asr i know would never do that. hitting someone on the head can have the most horrendous repercussions...
ASR had to compromise for Barun. Movie shoot mei jaana hai na.😆

"you know i will never be able to forgive myself..." he avers. i felt sorry for the man. really.

in the meantime, we realise, this is a trap laid by shyam... the cat and mouse game. he wants to know if khushi will tell him about the call. some truly bad direction and terrible overacting by shyam.😆 i wish they had kept him subtle and nuanced. so wish they had.

there's talk of the sounds asr hears and khushi can too over the phone.. train, bells of a temple. why am i thinking of yaadon ki baraat?

she tells her husband everything but he hears nothing. a little predictable this bit, but something quite stunning in the sudden pull out on asr's face in half shadow. that look in his eyes. how barun understands his character in a situation. laudable really.

Enjoyed so much as you can understand by my rambling.😆
Certainly flat episodes, can't agree more with you.
I have so many comments in purple.
And I marked my favorite lines blue.
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-265

credit goes to the the maker.

After searching every possible places, mami and khushi both are frustrated not to find the address of the kidnappers. It seems arduous for them to find Arnav. khushi is despondent, if they can't find the address, how they will reach to Arnav! mami can feel her disquietude, so she suggests her to visit her parents as she is around the Laxminagar area.

I just loved mami's sensibility. though she pretends to dislike Gupta sisters, but she actually likes both of them. they brought nice subtle touches to her character here... wish they had not moved away from that.

Fortunately Rocky was standing right behind Khushi, buying some stuff from the grocery store. He was leaving without paying and the shop keeper gets mad at him. He comes back and starts to argue with the shop keeper. khushi turns around to hear the hue. She sees the tattoo on his hand and gets curious. She remembers the tattoo hand man, who kidnapped Arnav from the airport. She starts to follow him. After a while Rocky anticipates that someone is after him. khushi hides when Rocky turns around. He starts to walk again and she comes out. Rocky was waiting for this opportunity. He hits her with a rod. khushi vociferates and  faints because of the concussion. that's a lovely word and used so nicely. thanks for using words rarely seen any more. this is the first time i am coming across it.

Payal comes in a restaurant for the dinner date with Akash. But Akash is so busy with work that can't reach on time. While Payal was waiting for Akash, a decent looking guy comes there and sits on Payal's table. He insists to give her company as her partner didn't come yet. He starts to chitchat with her. He even offers her to buy coffee. He wants to make her feel comfortable and wants to be her friend as well.

I don't know why they showed a character all of a sudden. May be they had a plan to put Payal in some kind of extra marital affair. When the episode was aired for the first time, some thought that this guy could be Abhishek with whom Payal supposed to get married. That would be an interesting twist if they would've shown this! But without paying attention to Payal and Akash they literally ruined the characters. it was the weirdest thing, my husband still laughs and asks, what happened to that guy. i am sure they were thinking of something, but by now the story was being changed practically every day, so some loose ends just got left like that. worst of all, they never showed shashi gupta recover or shyam's hand in that come out.

Khushi's sense comes back in a deserted warehouse type place, she looks formidable. Fortunately Arnav is also sitting juxtaposed on the other side of the wall. He looks derelict and crestfallen.

khushi asks herself in embroilment, What kind of place it is! How did I reach here?"

The epic mehsoos suddenly engulfs both of them. The gust of wind blows and both feels each other's presence. He feels rejuvenated, as if he absorbed the energy from her and a surge of hope plunges inside him. He turns towards the wall a bit, is she really here?

khushi also looks at the wall, is he really there! They both touch the wall, try to feel each other.

Are they really close to each other?

khushi's hand roams around on the wall as if she is trying to search him in that inanimate object. Their hands grope to reach out to each other. she feels exhilarated sensing him on the other side of the ll. she starts to cry clinging herself against the wall. They succumb in an avalanche of the beautiful memories what they treasured in the sacrosanct place of their hearts.  Rabba ve ascends,

On the night of diwali a scarlet Khushi bedazzled Arnav.

Right before the diwali, he had fallen on the rangoli, taken her with him. In the middle of the hall, their implicated body laid on the color for a while. How intimately they were entwined, as if time ceased and the rest of the world doesn't exist.

How lovingly he put the payal around her ankle.

Their minds are swirling in a vortex of incisive memories.

"aisa kiyu lagraha hai ki jaise Arnavji yaha kahi hai,

(why does it feel as if Arnavji  is here somewhere?)  Khushi feels it strongly that Arnav is here.

Khushi hugs Arnav when her father is ill.

Arnav is also feeling same. A sweet smile encompasses his visage, as if all his woes has relegated to oblivion. He recalls how he took care of her in Nainital. Right after that when her dad had a heart attack, how she broke down and in the hospital tried to find solace in his embrace. 

Arnav is sure, she is around, otherwise he wouldn't feel her presence so strongly! He stands up and tries to reach up. Both wander in the room for some time like stranded ship, try to find something to stand on and look through the ventilator. Again the memory takes over their mind to the diwali night when he tried to kiss her.

Both become more sure now

"Arnavji"  khushi shuts her eyes to thwart her suppressed emotions.

khushi...Arnav utters her name as if he heard her call.

He comes in front of the wall and calls by her name, khushi khushi.

khushi can hear him now and she also comes close to the wall. she shudders as his voice makes her heart rate goes haywaire. Excitement and anticipation thrum through their vein.

"Arnavji, he is her."   Her tears of joy start to flow from her eyes redundantly. And her tears mingle with her smile. For a moment she keeps leaning on the wall, tries to feel him. Her eyes are shut with frisson of excitement.

On the other side of the wall, Arnav becomes restless to see her. He is incessantly uttering her name. He bangs the wall in frustration, tries to break it down to come to his Khushi right now. He tells her to look up through the ventilator. And he also climbs up.

"khushi dhanse, be careful...his voice is soft and tender, and dense with love for his girl.

khushi also climbs up onto the box.

Arnav sees those gazelle eyes and Khsuhi sees those molten caramel orbs after so many days. They are in succor now. The rabba ve in high pitch plunges in. tears are streaming down her cheeks in a long shining streak. His caramel eyes are flickering with a mixture of puzzlement and nascent mirth. His visage is suffused with enormous joy and his body shudders with pure happiness. Their hand reaches out to touch, to feel each other. They try to hold their hands through the grill of the ventilator, 

"I just can't believe that it's you. khushi mai".. arnav says in constrict voice. He is in impediment 

"akhir humne apko dhoond hi liya..i did find you finally"  her voice also constricts but a smile also glints her face, that didn't quite dispel the shadows of pain in her eyes.

He nods his head, "dhoond liya tumne."

How lovingly he gestures to her words!

She tries to clutch his hand through the grill. She looks disoriented, can't find out how to express her feelings! She leans down her head, as if trying to kiss on his hand. Her staccato behavior amuses Arnav. To assuage her, he says he is fine.

"nahi   no, you are not fine. And I could anticipate that you are in some kind of trouble. .why you didn't tell this on the phone?  Who are these people, where did they keep you?" she barges with fusillade of questions, all her pent up emotions spitting out in a slightly incoherent manner and her voice quivering with emotions.

"khushi, stop."  Arnav tries to cool her down with endearing authority.

"No I'll not stop. Why you lied to me that you are fine?"...her emotions of anger and love mingle and spurt out from her mouth.

"khushi"  he again tries to stop her.

"I know why you lied to me, you lied then and you are still lying. I can see well, how fine you are!"

"shhh...I'll discuss everything later. First let me break the grill."  How sensuous he is sounding!

Khushi doesn't want to leave his hand; she clutches his hand even tighter.

"khushi do you want me to come to you? Then I need to break this grill." he tries to make her understand as if she is an impish child.

But Khushi is obdurate; she can't let him go out of her sight.

"khushi I'm right here, beside you. I have to break this grill, so that I can come to your side."  He holds their entwined fingers to assure her.

She reluctantly loosens her grip. Arnav starts to break the grill. Khsuhi also pushes it, trying to help him. But the man doesn't want his fragile girl to get hurt.

"khushi, no, don't! main kar loonga, tumhe lag jayegi. ( I'll do it, you'll get hurt. you get down)

But she is scared to let him go just for a moment. Or Khushi who is a girl with full of energy and enthusiasm, just can't sit down and make him work. So the active and confident girl wants to stay with him.

"nahi, I'll stay here"...her voice is dipped with emotion.  

Arnav has to chide her now to get her down, but doesn't forget to alert her to be careful. An intense protective tenderness rushes through his heart and it is even normal to feel this paternal towards your lover.

After she got down, he asks her is she fine?

"I got down and I'm fine."  She sounds like a submissive lover, who wants to be dependent and protected by her man.

She waits for him to come out and calls his name again to make sure he is here.

"khushi I'm right here. I'm coming to your side by breaking the grill. ok? Relax."  His voice is soft and tender trying to comfort her as much as he can. 

Suddenly khushi feels a hand on her shoulder. She becomes happy anticipating Arnav. But when she turns around she sees it's not Arnav but the tattoo guy whom she was following. He brought food for her. khushi refuses to eat and that obnoxious guy rebukes her,

"chup chap khalo, jaban math chalao, to lagai ek fatka. pichla bhool gayi kya...eat silently, don't speak much. Otherwise I'll give you a tight slap, you forgot the last one?"

Arnav becomes flagrant to hear him scolding his girl.

Rocky leaves. khushi pushes the food plate away in despise. She climbs up to see Arnav.

"Arnavji."

Arnav also climbs up and he is now tremulous in anger, "did he hit you?"

"ek tarah se accha hi hua warna hum aap tak kaise pauch paatey."

(it was good in a way, otherwise  how'd I have reached you.)

She was crying but smiles in between.

"what was the need to come here? Or how did you come here?...he hit you...if something would've happened to you?"   He asks her with gritted teeth and in imperative tone.. He can lose his life, but can't afford to lose Khushi.

khushi is smiling to see his calibrated anger.

"What was the need to take such big risk?"...Arnav says desperately, his voice pulsating with anger.

khushi smiles more what aggravates him even more.

"What is so funny? Why you are smiling?"...his is indignant

"itni din jo ho gayi aapki daat sunke...it's been so many days since I heard your scolding."

I wonder does any person exist in this world who loves to get scolded! yes, me, if arnav ji is doing the scolding.

How can he stay angry after such innocent candor!. He also smiles and tries to clutch her hand through the grill.

"kiyu dard hai itna tere ishq mai"...the new version of rabba ve plays in the BG. both tries to hold their both hands now. khushi looks at their interlaced hand and Arnav shuts his eyes to control his emotion. She looks at him with so much love that creates havoc in his heart. He has to break the grill as soon as possible; he can't see his girl in tormented state any longer. With both hands they grab each other. He gets the rope and ties it with the grill. Khushi helps him too. She stares at him with eyes full of myriad love. How much this girl loves this man! 

Arnav asks her how she came to know that he is in danger.

Khushi recollects his confession.

I missed Sanaya's beautiful hands in this epic reunion scene and of course the thin wrist of BD irritated me a lot. And Sanaya today made me spell bound with her brilliant acting. And I'm surprised again that the jury of the award shows couldn't feel this beautiful acting to give her deserving recognition. Whereas all the lousy actresses get the awards. i missed sanya's hands, asr's ears, his hands... and you are right, sanya is far less awarded than she should be. as khushi, the fabulous character she painstakingly created, she deserves a lot...

The song of this vm is my absolute favorite. And it is truly an Arnav Khushi song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D1v45bpWIOc[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1v45bpWIOc

credit goes to shy.

hi sohara,

i did not highlight but i absolutely enjoyed the way you elaborated on the "epic mehsoos", great choice of words, and explained once the mehsoos comes.

it was a touching episode once we reached the warehouse. iso wish they had planned shots  a bit better so they wouldn't have to do so much of doubles. they did shoot together at times, would ave been good to fit in more shots then.

thanks, some bakbak on top.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Enjoyed so much as you can understand by my rambling.😆
Certainly flat episodes, can't agree more with you.
I have so many comments in purple.
And I marked my favorite lines blue.

thanks, sohara.

yes, in not cut out for love anjali is pregnant, which is why asr does not tell her about shyam. and oh yes, she is have ing the baby.

shyam can be whatever he is.. baby is coming.

no, i did not mean asr and shyam are alike.. not at all, in fact. i don;'t even think they are of equal stature. shyam is no match for asr, he is just a lowdown creep. not a true antagonist of a powerful protagonist.

i meant more the device they used to show the both... mirror like they seemed to have similar points of view, but in execution utterly different. both are presented individualists, both want to lead their lives o their own terms, both are young and self made, both want to get ahead in life... and yeah, both fall for the same girl...

it was just a device, bas.

ha ha you really can't take anjali as she became i can see. for me, after a point she became unreal. instead, if they had shown her go all the way lost in blind love... it might have been interesting, but this weird on nw off now love for asr... after establishing a brother sister love so beautifully... i just did not understand. plus she was never such a weak character... that drawing room scene where she is sneakily meeting shyam and gets so worried when everyone comes back home, i couldn't take, she is made to look utterly silly and stupid, also the going out with shyam with dadi's help, ugh... and why in the drawing room if he is to be hidden and yeah, even the shyam khsuhi talk in thsi episode, again out in the sitting room... bizarre.