Sohara.. oh Sohara

Ramanchi hai ramanchi

You said episode 254
but brought pictures and gifs from 27-44
and testing our "faint"abilities
more and more!!

😆

haha.
 If Khushi can do so much ramanchi thinking about him all the time, why not me.
I gave you guys some extra visual of the flash back, as I know you are dying to see him. 
I always love to see and post the pics of ASR from earlier episodes. don't you think he was too irresistible that time. i mean he is always a treat for eyes. But he was too delicious in the early days of IPK. I just can't take my eyes off from him. Kash woh humri hote!😭😭
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-254

giving an extra visual of the sexy man as everybody is missing him like crazy.😉  Thank you Sohara you deserve all our gratitude 🤗. He looked so good in those early days. I wonder why he changed his look later? and such icon scenes.

Khushi heaved a sigh of relief after getting Arnav's message. She apologizes to everybody for waking them up in the middle of the night. Shyam seems gives extra assurance to all that saale sahab reached London safely. Who knows better of his whereabouts rather than him. After all Arnav is in his custody right now.

Anjali tells Khushi to reply his message and suggests her to call him on the next day.

Khushi just messages Arnav ok..

But the message has been cut by a man who later was introduced as Rocky, one of the goon. Some of our IF girls had a crush on him. They missed him badly after his part ended. Crazy girls! When the show was first aired, so many people thought this guy might replaced Barun. Cause he was wearing a brown suit like him and he was not bad looking also. But such a regular guy in ASR's character! Impossible! CVs are not so dumb! By the way why the desi goon was wearing suit!   🤣 This is like my favourite paragraph Sohara.

Payal is worried for Khushi. She wants to be with her sister. Good that she found some time to think about her sister. She is so busy pleasing her immature MIL and her insensitive husband that she even can't see her sister's agony. Anyway nani sends her to sleep, she rather wants to stay with Khushi. 😆😆

Nice cap!

Resting her head on nani's chest, Khushi is listening to the snippet of Arnav's childhood. Nani is fondling her hair lovingly trying to give her comfort. She can feel how much she is missing Arnav! nani and Khushi's bonding is always very strong. Since they met nani was always her fan and always dreamed to have a bride like Khushi for Arnav. She is such a caring granny and nemesis as a person. One thing I love about IPK is the attitude of the in laws. They always treat their DIL like their own daughters. It should be a great lesson for our Indian society who normally discriminates their DILs. A few times even in the early Lavanya episodes I thought nani was almost matchmaking between Arnav and Khushi. They did not show it further, but initially I got the impression that was going to be the plan.

Nani tells anecdotes of Arnav's childhood when he was 4 years old. One day he got stuck inside a big brass pot while playing hide and seek. He couldn't get out form the pot, so they had to cut the pot to get him out. Khushi gets panicked to hear this. She asks nani, then Arnav must've got hurt. Nani tells her that he didn't cry for getting hurt, but he was hurt when he had to be chicken. He became chicken not for him, but to save Anjali. Anjali stole ice creams and both damaged their throat by eating too much ice creams furtively . So Anjali was punished. To save her from punishment Arnav took the blame on him and become chicken. I didn't like this story too much. Somehow it feels off when she praised this way.

"if he loves some body and can't do anything for him/her he punishes himself. That is our chotey.'

My man was so naughty but so sensible as well! No wonder why he turned to such a charming persona. Haha yes Sohara your man is very charming.

Nani's words stir Khushi's mind deeply. She recollects how many times Arnav saved her from incidents.

In the guest house,  when she was in the edge of life and death situation, when nobody heard her plea to save her, he was the one who listened to her silent call and came to save her life.

Like an inexorable boss he told her to do traffic control in his office parking area. In the heavy rain while she was doing her job obediently, she was about to meet an accident by a running car. He reached right there to rescue her. he embraced her trembling figure in his strong arms and swished her wet body aside. In the spur of the moment both became nonplus what to do, just held each other tightly.

She remembered in spite of so much animosity he came to bandage her wound in the temple.

Every time he hurt her, he came to heal her wound and every time he was her savior. beautiful sentence

How can she forget the moment when he almost confessed his feelings for her, when he couldn't find her in the night of the havan and the broken glass bangle pierced her skin.

"if I would lost you." His holler still reverberates in her ear. holler..reverbrates.. wonderful choice of words.. and the gif below..uff.

Then the memory of his departure in the airport lurched her heart painfully. It was one of the moments of her life when she became desperate and the burden of grief laid upon her heart with pure, unmitigated despondency.

She wakes up in a jolt from her slumber. She was dreaming of him. Her mind is still groggy, an imbroglio encompasses her thought. She looks at nani, who is in deep sleep beside her. She was dreaming rabba ve moment even in her slumber.

"sapne mei bhi rabba ve. Bas kar Khushi."  taking a deep breath she makes an effort to think rationally.

I found a new thing today, that rabba ve actually exists in their thought. CV pagalayi gaye..hahah

A new morning has arrived. Khushi is telling herself that she will not gonna think of Arnav nor she will call him. Even as her tumultuous mind struggles to encompass the unimaginable enormity of her grief and tension, she tries to be serendipitous. She comes to Anjali's bedroom to give her morning tea and to ask her what she will make for breakfast. When she enters the room she hears Shyam's convo over the phone about some papers, that he will reach soon with the paper. Khushi becomes precarious to hear this.

Laxmi seems wants to reconcile her guilt. So she pushes down shyam's briefcase on the ground. Khushi almost saw the paper there, but shyam quickly picks them up. He tells her that she must've come for Anjali and she is in naniji's room. To prevaricate the truth, he asks her, is she looking for him, or did she came to inquire about those papers? He even recriminates her not to find the paper yet. Khushi becomes sullen at his knavery and prefers to leave, as there is no avail to talk with this wicked fellow.

It's good to see them having breakfast in their yard. I wish if Arnav and Khushi would've done some more out door scenes rather confining in that ugly set all the time.  I completely agree.. that one bridge scene and morning terrace fight scenes are so visually appealing.. same for holi..

masala mama is prattling. Unfortunately nobody is listening to him. mami is still ambiguous about Payal's cut picture.

Khushi comes there with tea. Nani tells her to get ready soon, because they are going to mandir and orphanage. Khushi thinks to use this opportunity to check Shyam's paper as nobody will be at home. She wants to know if  Shyam is also going with them or not. So she asks Anjali that jijaji should go with them. Nani assents her that the whole family should go together. Anjali tells them that Shyam has some work, so he may not come with them. But she will talk to him for sure.

Shyam comes there right then. He is leaving for some important work. Khushi looks at his briefcase. Anjali tells him about their agenda. But shyam refutes that he won't be able to join them. Nani requests him to go with them, because Anjali will feel good. Shyam keeps nani's request as he has to maintain his image of a good son in law. He wishes to join them after keeping his briefcase in his room.

Khushi thinks to use this opportunity to search the paper in his briefcase. She wants to go inside to check the cooking. When nani tells her why she is troubling herself, HP will see this, Khushi suggests nani to take HP with them, as he can help them to pick the stuffs. They should go to the orphanage and she will join them in the temple later.

When she went inside Anjali discusses with nani about Khushi's restlessness about Arnav. nani also agrees; that's why she didn't force her to go with them.

Mami asks Babli about the cut pics of Payal. Babli gets scared to get caught. So she runs to akash without answering mami. Mami gets more incredulous. She thinks to ivhashtigasion this matter. After reaching the temple Babli again runs to Akash avoiding mami.

Khushi comes to Anjali's room to check shyam's briefcase. But the briefcase was locked with combination number. But she has to open it any how; she has to get the paper. She opened the briefcase after trying a bit. Her eyes pop out not to find the papers there. Shyam is not so fool that would keep the paper for her. He already anticipated her suspicion.

In the temple Payal is telling nani to call Khushi. nani already talked to her about their plan, she will join them direct in the mandir. Shyam is smiling sardonically to hear that, he knows very well that Khushi stayed back at home to check the paper in the briefcase. He checks the paper in his pocket what he is carrying with him. He mutters that he is always a step ahead than Khushi.

Mami forgot to get flowers. So she tells Payal to get some flowers. She also goes some where to get some thing. Babli thinks to use this opportunity to make Payal harassed. She sends HP to bring water for her. By this time she spoils the sweets with sindoor. Mami and payal both come back. Mami bumps with Babli while ascending down from the temple stairs. She sees sindoor in her hand. Babli hides her hand and runs from her sight brusquely. Mami for the first time seems talked nicely with payal. Must be feeling bad for the game what Babli is playing with her. She addresses Payal as Payal bahu. But her sweetness evaporates in a jiffy to see the sindoor on sweets. She starts to scold Payal for being careless. Nani chides mami, not bomb has fallen on the sweets. The priest also thinks it's nothing wrong, they can offer this sweets to the goddess. Akash gets upset with Payal, she should be more careful as it's the ceremony for his bua. Or moreover Arnav is also not here, Anjali can get upset to see this. Nani defends her; the sindoor must've fallen by the breeze. Akash wants to get a new box of sweet. The priest again says it's absolutely fine as sindoor is also a holly thing of god.

Is this the same Akash who literally begged Payal to marry him! Nowadays he doesn't need an excuse to scold Payal. Guys really change after marriage. 😆 he was actually shown quite easily swayed.

Arnav unintentionally breaks Khushi’s fast.

Khushi comes in the temple. She becomes woebegone again. A faraway look suffuses her eyes. The sad note of rabba vey engulfs her distraught mind. Traipsing slowly across the mandir's premise, she recollects their memories on the teez day, which is so special and she tethered that moment in the subconscious realm of her mind. A deluge of emotions wash over her heart. That time they were more like enemies. But In spite of so much differences how his eyes roving all over her on that day, made her shiver, effectively disable a garrulous Khushi from speaking.. That day how he ran to hold her from falling when she got fainted. He carried her delicate form in his arm so lovingly. And after breaking her fast from his hand it was determined that Arnav and Khush are destined to be together.  

Uff both were looking so hot in the teez day. They looked just made for each other. I remember the SBs segment sanaya told the reporter that it was her wedding day. She sure looked like a beautiful dulhan with her handsome prince charming. I miss those days so much. 😭

Shyam is looking at the will paper. He is exultant that the papers what Khushi must be searching like crazy are with him. khushi who was sauntering slowly a bit far, embroils to see him.

Next a female hand on Shyam's shoulder makes him eerie in anticipation, did anybody saw the paper!

It looked really funny that an adult and extremely atrocious man like Shyam kept open those confidential papers in the day light where all the family members were roaming around. kuch bhi dekhate hai yeh hindo soapwalos. hahaha.. really all this was so typical and not too good hindi soapwale kinds of ploys..

plz ignore typos.

gifs credit goes to tumblr

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9y4DOFHYrQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9y4DOFHYrQ

credit goes to the maker

Loved the take Sohara.. It was so funny and so loving.. beautiful combination.. lots of red above.. you made a boring episode.. at least it was boring for me..come alive.. thanks..
And what vibrant gifs ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Aap aa gaye??...

All of a sudden there is that familiar gust of wind.. ..he chimed into their vicinity.. on to that chaise along with those harmonic piano notes. He turned to the side...lazily zipped lips...sleep ridden eyes...yet an unmistakable desire and longing not to let go of her sight in front of him...reveling in every of her essence.

A poet said "ek kami thi Tajmahal me .. hum ne teri tasweer laga di" (there is a dearth in Tajmahal.. I hung your picture there!) .. that was felt many a times when this man set his eyes on her in sheer admiration,  love. It barely lasted a couple of brief seconds here.. but was enough to speak of his endless yearning...

"Aap aa gaye"? she screamed in ecstatic joy...reluctant to dismiss the sight in front of her as a mere imagination. She has been listless and wistful... to have him around her.. with her...a faraway mirage turning into a soul soaking elixir...

ironically, couple of months from this day, the night of Rakhsha bandhan, he would thoroughly tremble her with a gaze filled with unbridled passion from the very same chaise ..in the same attire. Perhaps dreams DO come true.. if they are as utterly genuine and soulful as Khushi's!

Horizon👏 very delightful piece...

Love that staring gazes and the effect of it..."tremble" ... shiver in her spine seeing first time some one who can penetrate that deep in her...if she left the mark in him ...he marked her too...

His seeing her in the night while she is asleep...has been like "chup gaya hai" ...she is used to it and later she leaves her hand out knowing that this is his need...without saying a thing because she knows he won't accept that or ask for it but his calling Khushi is enough for her to know , she is his need...
here comes heer ranjha ...tum to janti ho keh main tumhare baghair jee nahin sakta...

Both knows and now it's the time to come forward to accept it

Thnx for those off screen segments too😊
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 258

👏👏👏

a long time ago, when he was still involved with another girl, in fact engaged to her, he had forgotten everything and remembered only her. khushi. for she had looked troubled, distracted, fragile and brittle. like the pieces of the mug that had broken when she'd dashed against him by the poolside in her rush to get away from something terrible.

he had been angry, but then that was usual. then he had seen her eyes and everything had turned in a chaotic pulse beat to driving urgent concern, worry. what was the matter with khushi? why was she in this state? had anyone hurt her... then horror dawning... had her... had her... and so matter how much it hurt to say it he had asked if her fiance, her mangetar had done anything... did he do anything to hurt you? the flare of protective anger in his being, his eyes, the instinct to guard her, to not spare anyone who had hurt her.  

Excellent connection indi..yes This is the instinct they both have for each other and today again he knows since he left her at airport hanging in the air but with tears...She is in tears and worried about him like hell

she had almost said yes, almost told him what, but then she had fled.

leaving him worried, disoriented, unable to focus on anything. not his girlfriend even; he was unable to hide his feelings... he had openly shown his concern, his sister had noticed... so had his girl friend.

he had called her again and again that day. and finally when she'd picked up the phone, he had raged, "don't you ever, ever do this to me again... samjhi tum!!" the first time perhaps clearly saying... she mattered.

to him. 

👏👏👏

of course the layers of anger and his long nurtured defence, his fortress of indifference, and khushi's complete mental disarray at that moment had come in the way of a real delving into that unguarded statement of his.

"pata hai kabse phone baja raha hoon main... tumne phone nahin kyun uthaya...kitne pareshan ho gaya tha main" do you know for how long i have been trying to call you... why didn't you pick up the phone... i was so worried, he had yelled... then he had somehow controlled his ire and let his concern, his need to hear that she was ok come to the fore...

"khushi...khushi... talk to me..."

she had been dumbstruck... still fragile.

"tum theek ho?" he had asked his classic question to her, perhaps itself a semaphore signal, a telegraphic code of his vast emotion, his deep feelings for her. three little words. 

Yes those three little words of concern and love have changed into claim and confession

"kahan ho tum!" he wanted to know where she was, what was the matter, was she alright... this is a man supposedly to whom she means nothing, koi matlab nahin, he had left no opportunity to let her know she meant nothing to him, she had no importance in his life.

then he had gone running back to his wall of don't care. no he was not at all concerned about her, it was the work not getting done that bothered him.

today again a phonecall has been made. it is he who is where no one knows. only one call, and everyone must be reached through it...

did he even know or think he would reach the one he really needed to now.

then or now, it was always her. Khushi main aur tum and she completes...hamesha na ❤️

the faraq only perhaps is he now knows exactly why... kyun faraq padta hai. and going even further he knows... that is all that matters.

that she matters.

to him.

the episode moved not too elegantly but surely toward the call. there was anxiety building in khushi about the wheraabouts of asr. she tried to pretend he caled when di's worry started to peak, so unlike chhotey, not t call, even though she has left a message. nani caught khushi's lie.

khushi and nani's confabulations by the pool was overheard by masala mama, who ran to his cousin manorama, who slowly extracted the truth and spoke loudly so, most conveniently, di could overhear...and in this chinese whispers the main message managed not to get lost.

chhotey hasn't reached london, di cried... and the glass of milk fell to the ground.

an inauspicious sign no doubt.

all along shyam was seen noting the events, twitching, fretting.

foolish me thought then, he was not the big bad guy, just a sicko henchman. alas.

when matters were taken all the way to let's call the cops, shyam sidled out of the room pretty fast and seconds later the phone rang.

anjali picked up the phone as nani wondered who couldbe calling so late at night.

she said, "hello!" then her expression changed, she exclamed, "chhotey!"

swiftly, and just like with her brother, relief turned to anger, "chhotey, tum kahan pe ho, tumhe pata hai hum log tumhari kitni chinta kar rahe hain. tumne pahunchne ke baad ek phone bhi nahin kiya... ek message bhi nahi kiya, chhotey!" you didn't even call once after reaching, not even a message you sent, chhotey! 

and we have the first new shot of him in almost nine days, after 251.

his head is bent, then he raises it and his face is sombre. almost expressionless. hair flops on forehead, the only sign that he is not in complete control, yet a certain poise.

"di, i'm sorry, main..."

and di butts in with an angry "sorry!"

khushi swallows.

"tum jaantey ho hum yahan pe kitna pareshan ho rahe hain..." do you know how pareshan we all are here...

pareshan... an echo of that conversation from episode 141.

"haan di main london nahin gaya, kyunki mujhe last moment par scotland aana pada..." yes, di, i didn't go to londsn had to come to scotland last minute.

now why did this feel so terribly asr.. find a solution, no matter what, don't hurt di, the fam... don't make them worry. i will get things done.. i am here...

even if a man is pointing a gun at him as we soon realise... mind is thinking.

when di says "tum theek toh ho na..." as someone who loves you would i guess, he replies with that cool that is asr...

"yeah, di i'm fine."

nani grabs the phone.

"chhotey, kaisan hain aap?" chhotey, how are you. her tears and smiles mingle as she tells him she will forgive him this one last time.

and that flicker of the eye, the slight hesitation... what will i tell her to make sure she is reassured, unconsciously a little vulnerability maybe in the eyes... he is so like her in many ways.

silence... then, "ji, nani" to her command to call no matter how busy with a look at khushi... brilliant acting by jayshree t i thought. also by daljeet, her body language when she realises it's chhotey, she sort of sits up, thrusting forward, life in her suddenly. 

So real in all directions...He was being a true bro and lovable grandson caring his loved ones , not to make em worry for anything...he will take care of everything...sab theek kar doonga...his promise of his life 

hello hi bye bye gestures that the phone be given to her, and she rushes in, "arnab bitwa, bhat you dooj?!!"

on the face of asr, a little frown maybe... it's his whacky mami.She is as she loves him so much...Arnav bitwa ki Khushi bad kar khuchu nahi...
"haan mami, bas woh," was there a slight smile?

mami's question about "isskatland se ka laane wale ho?" what are you getting me from scotland, gets the smiles going...

perhaps something feels normal... at last. it has been two days in captivity, no idea what's coming. he tied in ropes to a chair as we shall soon see. a man of extreme energy, strength, always active, suddenly stationery... bound. why am i thinking of samson tied. often a sense of a mythic hero comes by and seems to recognise something of itself in asr... and leaves a trace of it behind as it leaves.

yes, this time definitely a smile as mami prattles.

"khushi, abhi toh thoda muskura de, ab toh arnav ji ka phone bhi aa gaya," payal urges a her forlorn younger sister to smikle, now that arnav ji has called. she obviously can't bear to see khushi the ever sprightly girl in this state.

"iskatland se isskiretwa leke aao... kaisan ho tum?" mami's talk continues.

he is silent. onto aakash whi take s the phoine from his mother with a "zara mujhe ..."

asr's face is impassive as he lies to akash in a confident voice... aman doesn't know of this deal. 

Obviously , he has to leave one person in charge in his absence...so he has to convert the channel ..very natural and for men it is always like that...especially for young boy like him..always showing his concern remaining as a wall to let everyone lean on it and get strength to move on but how many holes that wall has because of termites , no one knows till it collapses..

then a slight hesitation, "l-listen main, shayad touch mein nahin rah paaoonga.." i amy not be able to stay in touch. asr is making sure his fam does not worry.

the reception here no good... don't tell di... "phaltoo mein tension lengi..." will be tense for no reason.

"di ka aur..."  a "k" is stuck back of his throat wanting to rush out... "khushi ka khyal rakhna."

take care of di and khushi. a thickening of voice... he may never see them again and be able to do just that. his duty, his desire only to take care of these two people... he knows at this moment, this may never happen again.

Now the picture is taking a new angle...same person who he accused of breaking his di'd marriage ...is now standing right besides her in his mind...in his heart...I must say that is a big leap for a person like him...Main apni di ko kuch nahin hone donnga...tum aur Shyam...kuch nahin bigad sakte ...has diminished...now her safety is an issue for him...SHe is alone there without him..and that creep is there too so making sure Akash can keep things in order...

the piano trills, my heart again flips... why so much sincerity, mister... why should you give such a convincing take... you are just a tv actor, plus you are doing double shifts as you shoot for that movie of yours. you are tired... just give a take and go... not that your telly serial will be judged at cannes or anything. but no, you got to do it just right... right?

then akash surprised him, without asking, "achha bhai aap khushi ji se baat kijiye..." okay, speak to khushi ji...  eyes widened and gleamed ever so slightly. 

Akash always knows him the way he is ..knows he wants to talk to him and later too...making him understand why these girls have feelings...when he makes Jalaibis...always there for him 
rabba vey rose.

seemed as though this bit all creatives had woken up for.

khushi looked struck by a terrible emotion... she took the phone and walked away from the rest.

this phone somehow precious beyond all now, her path to arnav ji.

he waited as if to hear her but she said nothing, at last he got ready to speak.

he closed his eyes, pursed his lips, a streak of emotion unsettling.

at last he called out, lips  trembling a bit, unsure? what was it...

"khushi" intimate, special every time, an appeal, a connection.

and the gust of wind rose.

her eyes said she had heard that call. after so long, her name on his lips. she had probably despaired wondering would she ever hear it. how he had called her in her dream... but now he was here, just across that line.

camera closed up on asr's face... a vulnerability now certainly.

hearing his voice a dam broke and tears came... she had been saying again and again all will be well while filling up with the worst fears...

now he spoke to her...

he listens carefully, the breeze does its thing... it seems to wrap around them and create a separate space, somewhere outside this given physical reality for them... "yahan na sahi, shayad kahin aur ek duniya hogi, jahan tum... aur main kabhi alag nahin hongey" ranjha's words had painted a picture of a world elsewhere where he and her would never be separated... the wind seemed to create just that.

he struggles to say something, she grabs the phone with her other hand too... him, that's who she wants to hold, the phone is just a proxy... she is trying to keep him with her.

"kh.. khushi i'm fine, main theek hoon.. okay..." a breezy voice, level, yet urgent and starngely palpable, as though it is murmuring against her skin...

he's rushing a bit, he wants so much to make her feel alright... he knows she is collapsing... he just knows... what a simply gorgeous understanding of an emotion. i wonder who wrote this bit.

sensitive writing all of a sudden after a while, felt so good,.

"please mat ro..." please don't cry. he sounds so sincere, almost close to tears himself, my legs feel weak and this is i don't know how manyeth time. i feel like a fake marketeer "talking up" a product, but really this is so product worth putting every bit of your money on.

How hard it was for him to be away from her...this time he wants to offer his shoulder..his embrace to hold her tightly to make sure she is fine...

she sobs silently.

rabba vey.

he waits, then,

"khushi bas... bas stop..." a little asr command.

she cries away.

a  slightly impatient asr head turn, "khushi, rona... band karo." stop crying.

why do his lips look so tender, why do they tremble a bit... asr? what's up.

and the melody sweetens, softens, sings a bit, his heart wants to say something... "khushi, main..."

his mouth opens but the words are not there yet...

"khushi, main... woh..."

he must say this... he must.

she weeps, she senses he struggles... but she really has no idea why...

he waits, she grabs the phone in two hands again... hmm hm hmm hums rabba very

Yes she holds that phone with her two hands...complete faith since the day one...

and he says it...

"khushi, i love you..."

the volume is  a bit huigher, the echo clearer.

but no one put anything in the eyes... that was all him.

her eyes widen.

on his face the most open vulnearble look... not since the day he was missing his mother and buried his face agianst his sister, this lack of mask. an open expression. simple, true, no game, nothing... a man in love on a phonecall to his beloved holding her close in his heart, telling her he loves her, bas. 

His farak nahin finishes here as she finishes hers on Airport..

A confession all from one heart to another

at last the undercurrents always flowing below their converstations was heard and said clearly what it was he had really said with every shut up, get out, tum jaisi ladki, seatbelt, tum theek ho, don't you ever... ever do this to me... samjhi tum, koi matlab nahin... and most of all with mujhe faraq nahin padta. 

this is the other piece i wrote on this phoencall and posted earlier.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/108295888

indi 👏 beautiful piece...

marvelous portray of their feelings...last couple of minutes were the most beautiful ones...their raw and vulnerable expressions and delivery of them was the most superb form ever...

Family had me too, very natural ...so much worries as he didn't call his di...or anyone to let em know how is he? and where is he?

Khushi and her silent walk away from family is my grabber as she is in family but first time she is making him his private responsibility...only them now...beautiful perception and portrayal...

Thnx and love the top edit 👏 my comments are in between
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-254

giving an extra visual of the sexy man as everybody is missing him like crazy.👏

Khushi heaved a sigh of relief after getting Arnav's message. She apologizes to everybody for waking them up in the middle of the night. Shyam seems gives extra assurance to all that saale sahab reached London safely.😡 Who knows better of his whereabouts rather than him. After all Arnav is in his custody right now.

Anjali tells Khushi to reply his message and suggests her to call him on the next day.

Khushi just messages Arnav ok..

But the message has been cut by a man who later was introduced as Rocky, one of the goon. Some of our IF girls had a crush on him. They missed him badly after his part ended. Crazy girls! When the show was first aired, so many people thought this guy might replaced Barun. Cause he was wearing a brown suit like him and he was not bad looking also. But such a regular guy in ASR's character! Impossible! CVs are not so dumb! By the way why the desi goon was wearing suit!   🤣 🤣 🤣

Payal is worried for Khushi. She wants to be with her sister. Good that she found some time to think about her sister. She is so busy pleasing her immature MIL and her insensitive husband that she even can't see her sister's agony. Anyway nani sends her to sleep, she rather wants to stay with Khushi. 😊

Resting her head on nani's chest, Khushi is listening to the snippet of Arnav's childhood. Nani is fondling her hair lovingly trying to give her comfort.She can feel how much she is missing Arnav! nani and Khushi's bonding is always very strong. Since they met nani was always her fan and always dreamed to have a bride like Khushi for Arnav. She is such a caring granny and nemesis as a person. One thing I love about IPK is the attitude of the in laws. They always treat their DIL like their own daughters. It should be a great lesson for our Indian society who normally discriminates their DILs. 

Naniji is always a solace for Khushi some how...aap to nachti bhi ho...how cutely she put her in her world

Nani tells anecdotes of Arnav's childhood when he was 4 years old. One day he got stuck inside a big brass pot while playing hide and seek. He couldn't get out form the pot, so they had to cut the pot to get him out. Khushi gets panicked to hear this. She asks nani, then Arnav must've got hurt. Nani tells her that he didn't cry for getting hurt, but he was hurt when he had to be chicken. He became chicken not for him, but to save Anjali. Anjali stole ice creams and both damaged their throat by eating too much ice creams furtively . So Anjali was punished. To save her from punishment Arnav took the blame on him and become chicken.

I took this part as any older tries to make a younger one, a scared one off of his or her fear to just make up some thing and deliver the solace and comfort so thay can sleep peacefully and that is what she did but again she did plant a seed of thought in Khushi..."if he doesn't do much for removing pain of anyone then he put himself in that pain" bingo ...then Khushi has this clue to ove forward with her suspicious brain...he is in trouble...and when she finds him what she does..puts her hand under the bushes to save him and tells him "tou aap kya kar rahe thai...humain bachane keh liye..."

There are certain things in IPK which makes you think and put together and 
"if he loves some body and can't do anything for him/her he punishes himself. That is our chotey.'

My man was so naughty but so sensible as well! No wonder why he turned to such a charming persona. 

Nani's words stir Khushi's mind deeply. She recollects how many times Arnav saved her from incidents.

In the guest house,  when she was in the edge of life and death situation, when nobody heard her plea to save her, he was the one who listened to her silent call and came to save her life.

Like an inexorable boss he told her to do traffic control in his office parking area. In the heavy rain while she was doing her job obediently, she was about to meet an accident by a running car. He reached right there to rescue her. he embraced her trembling figure in his strong arms and swished her wet body aside. In the spur of the moment both became nonplus what to do, just held each other tightly.

She remembered in spite of so much animosity he came to bandage her wound in the temple.

Every time he hurt her, he came to heal her wound and every time he was her savior. 👏

How can she forget the moment when he almost confessed his feelings for her, when he couldn't find her in the night of the havan and the broken glass bangle pierced her skin.

"if I would lost you." His holler still reverberates in her ear. 😳

Then the memory of his departure in the airport lurched her heart painfully. It was one of the moments of her life when she became desperate and the burden of grief laid upon her heart with pure, unmitigated despondency.

She wakes up in a jolt from her slumber. She was dreaming of him. Her mind is still groggy, an imbroglio encompasses her thought. She looks at nani, who is in deep sleep beside her. She was dreaming rabba ve moment even in her slumber.😆

"sapne mei bhi rabba ve. Bas kar Khushi."  taking a deep breath she makes an effort to think rationally.

I found a new thing today, that rabba ve actually exists in their thought.

A new morning has arrived. Khushi is telling herself that she will not gonna think of Arnav nor she will call him. Even as her tumultuous mind struggles to encompass the unimaginable enormity of her grief and tension, she tries to be serendipitous. She comes to Anjali's bedroom to give her morning tea and to ask her what she will make for breakfast. When she enters the room she hears Shyam's convo over the phone about some papers, that he will reach soon with the paper. Khushi becomes precarious to hear this.

Laxmi seems wants to reconcile her guilt. So she pushes down shyam's briefcase on the ground.Khushi almost saw the paper there, but shyam quickly picks them up. He tells her that she must've come for Anjali and she is in naniji's room. To prevaricate the truth, he asks her, is she looking for him, or did she came to inquire about those papers? He even recriminates her not to find the paper yet. Khushi becomes sullen at his knavery and prefers to leave, as there is no avail to talk with this wicked fellow.

It's good to see them having breakfast in their yard. I wish if Arnav and Khushi would've done some more out door scenes rather confining in that ugly set all the time. AGREED 

masala mama is prattling. Unfortunately nobody is listening to him. mami is still ambiguous about Payal's cut picture.

Khushi comes there with tea. Nani tells her to get ready soon, because they are going to mandir and orphanage. Khushi thinks to use this opportunity to check Shyam's paper as nobody will be at home. She wants to know if  Shyam is also going with them or not. So she asks Anjali that jijaji should go with them. Nani assents her that the whole family should go together. Anjali tells them that Shyam has some work, so he may not come with them. But she will talk to him for sure.

Shyam comes there right then. He is leaving for some important work. Khushi looks at his briefcase. Anjali tells him about their agenda. But shyam refutes that he won't be able to join them. Nani requests him to go with them, because Anjali will feel good. Shyam keeps nani's request as he has to maintain his image of a good son in law. He wishes to join them after keeping his briefcase in his room.

Khushi thinks to use this opportunity to search the paper in his briefcase. She wants to go inside to check the cooking. When nani tells her why she is troubling herself, HP will see this, Khushi suggests nani to take HP with them, as he can help them to pick the stuffs. They should go to the orphanage and she will join them in the temple later.

When she went inside Anjali discusses with nani about Khushi's restlessness about Arnav. nani also agrees; that's why she didn't force her to go with them.

Mami asks Babli about the cut pics of Payal. Babli gets scared to get caught. So she runs to akash without answering mami. Mami gets more incredulous. She thinks to ivhashtigasion this matter. After reaching the temple Babli again runs to Akash avoiding mami.

Khushi comes to Anjali's room to check shyam's briefcase. But the briefcase was locked with combination number. But she has to open it any how; she has to get the paper. She opened the briefcase after trying a bit. Her eyes pop out not to find the papers there. Shyam is not so fool that would keep the paper for her. He already anticipated her suspicion.

In the temple Payal is telling nani to call Khushi. nani already talked to her about their plan, she will join them direct in the mandir. Shyam is smiling sardonically to hear that, he knows very well that Khushi stayed back at home to check the paper in the briefcase. He checks the paper in his pocket what he is carrying with him. He mutters that he is always a step ahead than Khushi.😡

Mami forgot to get flowers. So she tells Payal to get some flowers. She also goes some where to get some thing. Babli thinks to use this opportunity to make Payal harassed. She sends HP to bring water for her. By this time she spoils the sweets with sindoor. Mami and payal both come back. Mami bumps with Babli while ascending down from the temple stairs. She sees sindoor in her hand. Babli hides her hand and runs from her sight brusquely. Mami for the first time seems talked nicely with payal. Must be feeling bad for the game what Babli is playing with her. She addresses Payal as Payal bahu.But her sweetness evaporates in a jiffy to see the sindoor on sweets. She starts to scold Payal for being careless. Nani chides mami, not bomb has fallen on the sweets. The priest also thinks it's nothing wrong, they can offer this sweets to the goddess. Akash gets upset with Payal, she should be more careful as it's the ceremony for his bua. Or moreover Arnav is also not here, Anjali can get upset to see this. Nani defends her; the sindoor must've fallen by the breeze. Akash wants to get a new box of sweet. The priest again says it's absolutely fine as sindoor is also a holly thing of god.

Is this the same Akash who literally begged Payal to marry him! Nowadays he doesn't need an excuse to scold Payal. Guys really change after marriage. 

Very normal for a guy like him...average guys are like that...he is not in deep yet with her ..he is quick and judgmental 

Arnav unintentionally breaks Khushi’s fast.

Khushi comes in the temple. She becomes woebegone again. A faraway look suffuses her eyes. The sad note of rabba vey engulfs her distraught mind. Traipsing slowly across the mandir's premise, she recollects their memories on the teez day, which is so special and she tethered that moment in the subconscious realm of her mind. A deluge of emotions wash over her heart. That time they were more like enemies. But In spite of so much differences how his eyes roving all over her on that day, made her shiver, effectively disable a garrulous Khushi from speaking.. That day how he ran to hold her from falling when she got fainted. He carried her delicate form in his arm so lovingly. And after breaking her fast from his hand it was determined that Arnav and Khush are destined to be together.  

That day he made her his...with DM blessings and she always puts aside those memories because of his confused behavior...now she is seeing a clear pic

Uff both were looking so hot in the teez day. They looked just made for each other. I remember the SBs segment sanaya told the reporter that it was her wedding day. She sure looked like a beautiful dulhan with her handsome prince charming. 

Shyam is looking at the will paper. He is exultant that the papers what Khushi must be searching like crazy are with him. khushi who was sauntering slowly a bit far, embroils to see him.

Next a female hand on Shyam's shoulder makes him eerie in anticipation, did anybody saw the paper!

It looked really funny that an adult and extremely atrocious man like Shyam kept open those confidential papers in the day light where all the family members were roaming around. kuch bhi dekhate hai yeh hindo soapwalos.plz ignore typos.

gifs credit goes to tumblr

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9y4DOFHYrQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9y4DOFHYrQ

credit goes to the maker

sohara 👏

first all of these gifs are out of this world...put them together in your index or somewhere...precious

Loved the VM👏

Naniji's story might be off track but I see it at different angle...

My comments are in between...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

The Confession: Part two

Still looking for words for this magnificent moment...speechless girl says a thousand things in silence...leaves me speechlesss..

RES

I am waiting😊
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Soha@ 254
A visual treat ⭐️and a superb analysis👏 dear Soha. I especialy loved what you said about Khushi Nani bonding. And you are abs correct Payal could have done much more to help her sister, to comfort her but she was too busy in the vagaries of her mil and insensitive husband. Love what Nani said about Chhotey...if he cant do something for the person he loves, he hurts himself.
Can i save your gifs from tumblr? All Arshi scenes have me hyperventilating😉Your choice is impeccable Soha my girl👍🏼
Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 259

just saw 259. a beautiful dream and dreadful reality converged and created sharp contrast. in one world he skipped like a callow lover around the pool, free and wafting, in another there were ropes. binding him, making movement impossible... she sat touched perhaps by both and yes that phonecall and figured out, yes, there's khatra. danger... she knew stalked her arnav ji. seemed as though there was again communication at another level. what an insightful take on the situation..

update

the more i think about it, the more i feel there was something musical in the episode. i know nothing about music in a formal way... yet the beginning felt like a soft gentle deep opening introducing the basic notes of the piece. then there was a lyrical movement asking you to fly away to another world. the next movement changed mood tone everything but stayed with the fundamental notes and their ascent and descent, it left fantasy just like that, hit reality running... breathlessly. tied and bound, gun pointing at it and there was a complete change of rhythm and pace. a crescendo was reached and then cut off. this feels like deja vu of one of your earlier takes...where I ended up highlighting almost everything..

You know I scrolled and saw the pictures at a glance and we have quite a few same moments.. can I call you my twin and feel privileged about it?

episode could have ended their happily, but for some unknown reason,  maybe just to kill time, there was that akash payal nani bit... like a song that didn't didn't belong. and the disturbing cop station ha ha scene. but i'll just ignore them i guess. yup.. I forgave the writers because they gave such great moments the rest of the time today.

gust of wind entered frame and wrapped around them creating a place away from the material world, as they sat in their own spaces, physically at a distance, emotionally completely connected. her tears flowed and seemed to take him close to a point close his. she held her phone and pressed it to her heart... with his voice in it, it was almost a part of him, and of course the only place she wanted to hold him at that moment was her heart.

the moment seeped into the story. the girl who had fallen into his arms one evening and set up emotions that tore into him, and yet he couldn't walk away with his swagger and his faraq nahin padta; the boy who snapped her dori and filled her with yearnings and longings she couldn't understand, and who made her hopping mad, who had wronged her... these two at last had found out what really ailed them. it was nothing else, just that old simple truth... the one that doesn't care a hoot what anyone says or doesn't, does or doesn't, not even if anyone has character or hasn't... it just is and it is all that matters.

love.
sigh.. that was what is captivating about this love story right? it is some ways beyond comprehension yet exactly how love should be or atleast feels like how love should be.. unreasonable.. impulsive.. sweet.. passionate.. they were all this..and what added to the cahrm was all the laughter of the ajeeb kind.

supercedes all, doesn't it.

how simply he said it at last. how enchantingly she held the feeling and reciprocated. gust of wind and rabba vey must have thrown a party that night... at last these two had got it. at long last. so who could blame the wind for hanging around to enjoy the moment. do you think we could join in the celebration? I for once am ready to dance in all wild abandon..

the two of them said nothing... just held a moment close and took it into themselves... like they needed it to breathe... to survive. jab tum chup hoti ho tumhare aakhen bolti hai.. he doesnt even need those eyes.. sigh..again..

click. and the phone is disconnected.

she is weeping and he looks helpless, upset, not like his usual self at all.
a hand enters frame and it's the first sign that something is terribly wrong. beginning of kidnap...

an asr turn of head and icy glare at the whoever.

first notes of kidnap soundtrack with the jagged drumming comes in. a little taste of what's to come.

a gun is pointed at his head. i was shattered, and i must say i loved the kidnap sequences, well most of them, they were shot really well. raw and scary and palpable.  and luckily good sets and lighting.. and acting .. how did he have that lax (muscles drooping), to challenging (and glinting eyes), to fainting expressions?? how can just a facial expression convey so much?
nice shot

how terribly gorgeous is asr looking even though his jacket is gone... only shirtsleeves, hair mussed, but the eyes, the stance, all asr.

and then come in the ropes. the reality dose is getting worse. good acting can sometimes be hard on the viewer. really. 

he sits in that terrifying space, ready for whatever is on its way... is it death.

and we escape to another world. khushi walks down the corridor to her room, on the way she recalls how angry he had been when he found out she was engaged... when he thought he had lost her... how both times he had said "faraq padta hai, kyunki..." he had always loved her... even then even when he hurt her all the time. it was all about this feeling, this one, nothing else.

i have mentioned earlier how i thought she almost instantly grew into a woman after embracing this truth. by the time she reached her room, she was all woman and a woman very much in love. so much, that her mind conjured a powerful image of him... here, looking beautiful, come all the way to tell her with all of himself... he loves her. Yes I remember we spoke about this. I completely agree.

khushi, i love you.

into the second movement of the theme we went.

khushi wore bridal red to meet her man. he lit a candle to dispel the darkness, he stood there looking gentle and tender and so very loving, a light in his eyes. she was no longer afraid... she stepped into his world and held out her hand. he looked a little sad as though upset at having hurt her, she kept her fingers firmly on his lips. shh, not a word, no regrets. I liked that they made her do that. I wanted Khushi to know that words weren't needed in front of the sincerity of his feeling for her.

aaoge jab tum balma... when you come, my love, flowers will bloom in my garden. the rain will come down... dancing. the first time i saw this, i had actually heard the song several times during that very day... no idea what was waiting for me at midnight.

he gestured gently and she saw he had brought a gift. a string of pearls. he was returning all those scattered pearls of the first meeting to her. how deftly the composition enriched itself with context. she was so happy, she let him put it on around her neck, and just as he moved in closer to wrap her in his arms and make love to her, she turned and in the way of filmi, slightly flaky khushi ran away from him, fully expecting him to follow just as in the movies no doubt. he didn't disappoint, he did a slomo run after her by the poolside where they always met to battle, to kiss, to love, to hate. and caught her and held her and she buried her face in his chest, her smile lit up the night. he was so content with her in his arms, but then he frowned... he was again assailed by remorse. she said to him not to feel like that. no. there was no need. I was forced to put away all my sensible cynical assessment of the situation in front of their smiles. They smiles really lit up the screen.

barun sobti and sanaya irani took what might have become impossibly embarrassing to watch to such sweet perfection, i couldn't even think, i was pretty silly gooey in a fairly dead state. i mean, did you see the look in his eyes, and she was suddenly just that bit provocative, that bit shy, wooing her man almost.  oohh yes.. provocative.. this scene where he stood behind her and she melted at his touch.. and then deftly with coquettish confidence allured him further I felt.. how happy they looked.. 

then arrived the tackiest prop on earth and fantasy... the bottle which carried the message. even that couldn't ruin it for me. i love you, khushi said the note. okahh ..this one I wasn't buying.. 😆

and a mirage melted away.

oh he had even in that gentle avatar of his managed to do an advance retreat... had my heart racing.. after all, this was a classic asr khushi moment, if a legendary couple's signature was a certain way they hugged or turned their heads or whatever... asr khushi's advance retreat was their thing... part of them, uniquely... right from the day they met, back in episode 2. thrilling this touch of things peculiar to them and always in an easy, unforced way. created memorable things, most brands would kill for such signatures.

she was startled to find herself in her yellow green churidaar kameez again. what was that. what happened.

and we shifted to reality. also the device of intercut.

music changed. a feeling of pain and torture and disquiet all around. ropes, darkness. he sits looking helpless, perhaps exhausted and asleep, still sitting. his eyes open, he is groggy, eyes unfocused... he looks around... and we see for the first time where he sits tied and captured.  the phone lies before him. a slight lightening of expression, his hand reaches out, fingers enter frame, a will in them.

the phone is too far away. he tries his best to reach it, dragging his chair toward it, herculean effort just to get to that tine little thing. breaks out in sweat, very tired, he's almost collapsing, the ropes hold him back... he is trying to say something, is it "khushi"? it was ereally disturbing to watch him in this state.. how convincing was the acting..

and she is instantly touched it seems as we cut to her in her darkness, wearing a bright yellow... not bound, not stationery, in fact moving... in thought, in emotion, in body. she feels a darkness, she sits down as though winded by it.

cut to him, he has pulled himself up again. and he tries valiantly once more to reach that phone... he is not giving up. what nice adjectives adverbs you are using.

cut to her, a surge of energy and she gets up and starts pacing... music moves from sombre to a faster pace.

"humey pata hai. humara man kah raha hai ki kuchh toh bura hua hai aapke saath.." i know, my mind says, something bad has happened to you.

again we go to him and he is still trying... but now his fingers register his flailing strength. and he seems to lose momentum, something is dragging him down. his head lolls back, eyes begin to shut.

she is in fully up and about as he diminishes... calling him, calling aman... trying to figure things out. no, aman knows nothing about the scotland deal.

he lies there in his chair, fragile, unconscious. 🥺

she calls the airlines... there was no flight to scotland from delhi three days ago.

"iska matlab? and fear comes to clutch her heart.

haha I see rocky in full glory

cut to him...and his captors come calling. there's the man in the jacket. now in shirt and looking the ruffian he is. three or four guys, rough, henchman variety, they actually touch his face and slap him around abit. oh no, not agood sign. "kya hua issey?" what's the matter with him...

he is a diabetic, get his meds, if anything happens to him "boss" will kill them. ah so there's a boss. "mar toh nahin gaya hai yeh?" hasn't died has he? and asr's head flops to the side. ugh.

cut to khushi, she sits cogitating. why did he say he is in london if he is in scotland? she goes through her thoughts and reaches where we had started out... again like music coming back all the way to the first notes.

"khushi, i love you."

aur woh baat. I liked that she didn't say the words out loud.. felt..sweet.. like even in all the tension she was shy to say it.. I love you.. like when she hadn't said 'kiss' when asking Arnav about it.

and those words.

why did he say those words to me. suddenly? and the way he said the words? unke baat karne la tarika? he has never spoken to me like this before...

she recalls how he had said she was having an affair, that she has no character... a vulnerable beauty in khushi at this moment. the man she loves who has told such horrible things to her, worse still believed what he has said...

jinhone humse itna kuchh kaha... who said so many things to me...
itna rulaya... made me cry so much...
itni taqleef di... gave so much hurt...
jinhone humey sach sabit karne ka mauqa tak nahin diya... who didn't give me a chance even to prove the truth...
unhone hi humse kaha ki... he told me...

and she thinks of the words again. something oneirical (ha... that word) in the entire sequence, even though it is reality. hahaha I was so tempted to borrow this word from you.. knew you would be using it.. hum aapko kitni achchi tarah janane lage hai.. 

woh itni badi baat itni asani se kaise kah sakte hai... how can he say such ahuge thing so easily.

and in asani was the cue to the next thought.
the opposite of that asani... mushkil. difficulty.

zaroor, she averred, woh koi mushkil mein honge.
he must be in some difficulty.

if all is going well there's no way he'd say such abig thing to her. she is sure.

kahin unhe koi khatra toh nahi?

danger... khatra. she has reached the right word.

she had not said a word when he said "khushi, i love you."

but in the last few minutes she has talked constantly, with others, then herself... and come to the right conclusion... sensing him. his words. beyond its obvious meaning. feeling his mind, knowing his ways...

kahin unhe koi khatra toh nahin?

why did it sound like "arnav ji, i love you," to me.

she stood up, now sure. i know, my heart says, he is in some sort of danger.

beautiful. there was that ipk kind of writing here. with its little games and surprises, and such a mad understanding of emotion. new music played in the background as season changed at ipk. this was the first time we saw him in captivity, and her becoming absolutely a woman, his woman... barun was so good in these shots, hard to believe he was actually doing two shifts shooting some happy sukhi role somewhere. sanaya was lovely, at long last energy in her now that she has spoken to him... and moreover he has said woh baat.

i thoroughly enjoyed the intercutting and the two spaces both similar in some ways and completely different too. seemed like they were again communicating at another plain... sensing each other, deciphering, desiring, moving in unison, never quite apart. and yes, it did feel like a piece of music composed with inspiration.

wrote about khushi after that khushi, i love you... here's the link.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/108180787

I had not thought about that how the more he tried to get to the phone the more certain she got that he was in danger. thank you for that connection. Now that you mention it, feels exactly right. Very sweet take of a very sweet episode. And such an in depth understanding of whats going on. Was wonderful to read. The beginning paragraph specially.. such great writing.. As always lots to talk about above. 
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Indi di,

As always enjoyed reading your take of 259. Someone has posted an SBS segment from episode 104 (I think, the pre Diwali fairy lights episode) on the main forum. Its incredible how in the midst of all the goofing and fooling around, we got to see that simmering awareness on screen. As cliched as it sounds, these two were magic!😊
And your caps (is that the technically correct term, me abs clueless where these things are concerned) are as magical as always.
Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Indi di,

As always enjoyed reading your take of 259. Someone has posted an SBS segment from episode 104 (I think, the pre Diwali fairy lights episode) on the main forum. Its incredible how in the midst of all the goofing and fooling around, we got to see that simmering awareness on screen. As cliched as it sounds, these two were magic!😊
And your caps (is that the technically correct term, me abs clueless where these things are concerned) are as magical as always.

Hey Kizh jumping in.. I remember the off screen segment you are talking about.. how people are yelling, something for fans to get the look right and there is chaos everywhere while these two try to give their take.. I giggle like a helpless completely smitten teenager whenever I see these off screen segments. The way these two talk about all the rabba veying I marvel at how they still manage to give such a terribly convincing shot which speaks right to our hearts.