Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

isn't it the shot from the day he missed her lying on that chaise as she took forever to come to the bedroom? not a new shot... or... am i wrong.

yes Indi, it's that shot from the episode when she came back after giving tuition to the kids. she promised not to show her face to him. How you got confused after watching the sexy man umpteenth time!πŸ˜‰
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@Sohara

I enjoyed reading your take of episode-252.  You beautifully conveyed Khushi's sadness, loneliness and that terrible feelings that nothing will ever be right again.  I feel horrible for her too when she lost the will.  I have to say the bit about Shyam being Laxmi's boyfriend is funny.  πŸ˜†  Love the visuals and the vm!  Thanks for sharing!!  πŸ€—

Thanks Kate for reading.
Khushi's pain is unbearable. Sanaya emoted the sad Khushi very well.
oh yeah, Laxmi was hurt cause Shyam left her and went after Khushi. That's why she took a revenge.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Aap aa gaye??...

All of a sudden there is that familiar gust of wind.. ..he chimed into their vicinity.. on to that chaise along with those harmonic piano notes. He turned to the side...lazily zipped lips...sleep ridden eyes...yet an unmistakable desire and longing not to let go of her sight in front of him...reveling in every of her essence.

A poet said "ek kami thi Tajmahal me .. hum ne teri tasweer laga di" (there is a dearth in Tajmahal.. I hung your picture there!) .. that was felt many a times when this man set his eyes on her in sheer admiration,  love. It barely lasted a couple of brief seconds here.. but was enough to speak of his endless yearning...

"Aap aa gaye"? she screamed in ecstatic joy...reluctant to dismiss the sight in front of her as a mere imagination. She has been listless and wistful... to have him around her.. with her...a faraway mirage turning into a soul soaking elixir...

ironically, couple of months from this day, the night of Rakhsha bandhan, he would thoroughly tremble her with a gaze filled with unbridled passion from the very same chaise ..in the same attire. Perhaps dreams DO come true.. if they are as utterly genuine and soulful as Khushi's!

Stupendous what you wrote.
Khushi's longing, her desire to see him literally deranging her. her mind was kind of groggy always seeking to see that handsome man in front of her. 
He sure was watching her with yearning eyes later. Good observation by you. But did this thing ever came to your mind that why he didn't make love to her on that night? he became so horny in the hut, in dirty clothes, πŸ˜† but why he didn't consummate on that night? 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Indi,
thanks for reading my 252.
My state is worse than Khushi, cause i'm missing my sexy boy and terribly hurt for Khushi as the laad governor left her.
I didn't PM my last few takes. But I updated my index.
 Tonight I'm gonna PM you all.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

This is cute Rhea and so is your thought about your Hero..😊  on the ramp

beautiful edit.
You were bored? I wish I had some time to get bored. 
And thanks for reading my 252. I've been trying hard to catch up.
Yeah Laxmi was Shyam's girl friend.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Didn't you notice when Shyam was gone. Laxmi also left raizada house!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

@ Soha Eps 251

Superb writing Soha my prettyπŸ˜ƒ.πŸ‘ Every detail so beautifully etched and delved into.⭐️ Lovely gifs and edits. The poem and VM were so touching. Poor Khushi she was trying in so many ways to make herself heard but Arnav was contemptuous everytime. But he could never really push her out of the place she had occupied in his heart much to his chargin. The airport scene was beautifully written Soha. Did Khushi have a premonition that something would happen to Arnav? 

I cant get over this edit of yours. My heart is dhak dhaking to see him sleep like that.❀️ I love the angle at which his ear juts out and runs down sharply at the corner.🀒 Thanks deary!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Thank you my lovely for reading.
The airport scene touched my heart so much that every time I watch i cry. this episode was shown on Monday in rerun. And I cried again watching it in our 80" screen.
 The man...uff why he is too gorgeous! In this pic I kissed him on his lips .☺️

Did you notice the top gif I posted?
I don't know who made it, but it's a magical gif and I never saw such gif before. the person who made it must be very talented.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Faiqa~
Thanks for reading my 251
Loved all of your comment.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the poetry.

Disagree, as it is transition, a leap , a separation of ASR and Arnav which he will learned and acknowledged ...he will be Arnav for his loved ones and ASR for other world...a beautiful concept

It absolutely made sense and I agree with you completely. But for Khushi he was not ASR any more, he became her Arnav.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 260

Watched 260 yesterday. Sat down to write about it today. Had a blank mind which seems to have forgotten what it saw yesterday. Kept getting distracted and reading previous threads. Now back again and trying to type. Is it just me or there was not much memorable? No highs, no lows, a slightly disjointed flow. I guess they tried to build the suspense. Sadly it did not work for me.
Or maybe after giving us an extraordinary few minutes in 258, revealing a kidnapping and an ASR held at gun point and running around a poolside in 259 the creators perhaps decided they had done enough and decided 260 could be a passable episode.

They did try to bring in detectives. But really does the business tycoon's wife have to go by autorikshaw to some god forsaken gali's detective agency when her Arnavji is missing. Shouldn't she join hands with his competent secretary (Aman is his secretary, right?) and hire the CIA, FBI, Sherlock Homes at the very least?

And amongst all this why waste time on masala mama and Taj mahal and Delhi, Aagra at all? They could have shown Gupta House and had some track from there. Or just some screen space of those characters to fill up the blank spaces in the 20 mins. 

Oh do I hear you say we have the James bond mamiji helping bhith inbhestigationiya, but really a man is missing. No idea of his whereabouts. Can we laugh it off?

Laughter.. reminds me of the cunning, smirking Shyamji. Why does he have to always be at the right place at the right time? He gets the paper Khushi encircled on. And does Khushi have to be this lost in worry to not keep up any appearances in front of Shyamji  of all the people? She grabbed the paper and said she needs to read it. How extremely convincing! (And I hope you can catch my voice dripping in sardonic sarcasm.. Aah a certain man can make sarcasm look witty and funny.. guess who?) And this is coming from the girl who can make plans of suicides which can make estranged lovers meet. She is worried, I get it. I sympathize. She wretchedly misses Arnavji. Trust me when I say, I do completely empathize. That does not mean you don't remain clever enough to keep appearances in front of a man you sure know is a villain.

Villain.. Again he is in her room. This time she tries to walk out. Again I felt her reaction was not strong enough. And really I wanted to scream when she burst into tears in front of Shyam. Her precious secret, her love for Arnavji. One she doesn't share with di, Payal and out in display in front of an outsider. Someone she does not trust. One who definitely only means harm. She tells no one about her feelings and then does not fight to protect it from his evil eyes. I tried to argue with myself saying it shows she loses control where Arnavji is concerned. Everything instinctive powerful between her heart and the man it madly beats for. Couldn't win the argument against myself. uh huh.. She had to be strong. You cannot go sobbing in front of the bad guys, Just not done.

When Shyam held her hand, she didn't even try to slap him. This is the girl who threw tea on laad governor. This time I think it is not the writers spoiling Khushi's character I think it was simply aimless meandering in the episodes. Sometimes it feels like they are trying out stuff and have no real idea what should work. The hard hitting refreshing narrative of IPK sadly lacking. Its not just that the hero who brings so much to the show is gone it is just that there is no inspiration on the creatives side to do something nice. Because really when they get that inspiration look what all they can give us. The talent is all there so I wonder why it was not correctly exploited.

The black gloved hand.. I swear by suspense thrillers.. mystery books by favourite.. this ploy was okay considering that, but again I did not feel the rush. And this is the first time I was watching the whole episode. I don't know what is going to happen in the 20 minutes since it is my first watch. When Shyam took the newspaper I was worried and quite vested on the outcome. Saw how Khushi took the paper back, saw her reach not a stylish fancy detective office, but a caricature of detective agency and I started to lose interest. Saw the gloved hand and thought okay.. too cheesy..Saw Khushi and Shyam's scene and how she handled it and was tempted to go watch something that has Arnav in it. 

Realized anyway only few minutes of the episode left so continued. And mami walked into her room. Again if she is worried about Arnav and Khushi seems to think he is missing shouldn't mami have confronted that immediately? Why this round about wanna be detective play? I felt like the seriousness was getting lost by mami's antics at this point. If she wants to help she should have had a sense of urgency. If Khushi wanted help she needed to be a little more resourceful. Because hiring the agency is expensive she has second thoughts? It is Arnavji. You want him back. We want him back. Sell a few bangles. Ask us for our bangles. All of us will pitch in to bring him back as soon as possible.

The sweet part.. mamiji asks her what did Arnav bitwa say on the phone.. and immediately Khushi's mind flitted to how special the phone call really was. But now she protects the private personal feeling.. he loves her.. it is not to be said out loud. it is not to be made fun of. not undermine by sharing. not demean by ignoring.. it remains echoing within her.. making her radiant even when everything else around her is bizarrely messed up.. You get busy with important stuff, responsibilities and then sharp, hard hitting reminder.. a call from him.. he said.. Main thik hun..yet you know with conviction that everything is not all right.. and how do you know this? because he also said.. in the very same phone call..  khushi I love you.. And so she tells mamiji the only sensible thing she can.. that he didn't really say anything important. That makes me circle back with indignation to my thoughts from earlier. She could control her tears in front of mamiji, but had no control over her emotions in front of Shyamji. I ask you Khushi, why?
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

You know what got me thinking about this idea was that running around the pool scene.. and also you did want to see him in a proper masala commercial film, right? haha I think since I made the video I myself have watched it a dozen times or more already in all my excitement. Tempted to make a post of all my VMs on the main forum too, but I feel safe and secure here in our choti si dundiya..

He does look a greek god.. and Khushi's state always makes it all the more dreamy.. Thanks a lot for liking Indi di and not finding it bizarre.. 

@Indi, my hero! haww...he is my hero OK? πŸ˜ƒ

@Rhea, enjoyed the VM. I commented in your post in the main forum. Though i'm not a fan of this kind of songs. But liked it with my hero. I don't know how much i'll love him in commercial films. Honestly I didn't like him as Shravan. But I'm madly in love with ASR. I always will love to see him in serious cinema. Barun is more captivating in intense role than goofy kind of role. That is my thought, you may disagree.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 262

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBj72nulrm8[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast 28th May 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders