Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Friends , 

My Mind was cooking a Romantic comedy sage yet with a touch of seriousness... I present the Preview of the Story ... Hope you will like it .. looking forward for your comments and reactions ... will start up this if you liked it ... 

Cheers 
Nairita 

Welcome To the thread of my Second Write Up .. 'A Sweet and Sour Love Story' 

A Sweet and Sour Love Story

It all started when she insulted him for 2 minutes ' Just 2 minutes '. On one fine day , she was impatiently , pacing up and down in the room , making her subordinates tensed and fear about their job. When she looked at the door,  which opened making a clicking sound , her eyes flashed. The man came in with his sub ordinates . He came to her, extending his hand to her with a smile said " Hello Miss Priya Sharma .. This is Ram Kapoor'"

Her eyes were checking him tip to toe , she rejected his friendly approach and repealing from him she said " you have just wasted 2 vital minutes of my life and now I don't want to waste another 2-3 minutes in introduction , can we come to the point directly .

He smiled , " 2 minutes , just 2 minutes can do what wonder to you'" 

' just two minutes '" she looked back to him , pacing up to him , she stopped just infront of him , mere 6 inches gap was there between them ' she showed 2 with her fingers and said , " 2 minutes ' gujrat was destroyed , many dreams were destroyed , due to that earthquake you know , rather , very less than two minutes the nature took to destroy gujrat that year ' and you are telling 2 minutes .. what can fetch me two minutes '. 2 minutes can decide a fate of anything , rather every second we write our destiny , like now you have written yours ' and that is this deal is not happening Mr.Ram kapoor'"  she snapped at her sub ordinates and walked to the door '

When she was about to leave , Ram Kapoor said , " Ma'am , politeness is also needed in a human to succeed '"

" and punctuality is the most vital ' and acceptance .. is too '. You made a mistake without accepting it what you did , you argued with me , about the unimportance of 2 minutes and you lead me to waste 15 minutes of my life '. And another 15 to add , which I will need to reach my office from here .. so 30 minutes in total ' and I am really not interested to listen to your non sense excuses , if you gave a time , you should maintain it , till your last breath !!" she didn't gave Ram to speak further , as she hurried out of the Room.

Priya Sharma , 28 , who lost her mother in childhood , born and brought up in London , she is the elder sister to her only brother Kartik , who is studying in London School of Economics , who will also be joining his sister soon in business . After her mom's death , her father some how neglected his children , he was in shock and trauma , a priya of 14 then , handled the father , brother's studies , herself , everything single handed . She take herself to be neglected . but she loves her father and brother the most, and hates herself the most , she curse herself to be alive . She has no friends , she only loves business , tidiness , perfection , punctuality is her mantras . She is  maniac about  tidiness    , she make the sweepers of her office clean the tiles until and unless she could she her own face on them and the best music for her is the sound of "tipper tapper" coming from the heels . An arrogant , Ignorant , self hater person ' Priya Sharma , Ruthless Entrepreneur.

Ram Kapoor , 30 , elder son of the kapoor , he lost his father , living up with his Mother  , Grandmom and Little sister Natasha . he is a person with humbleness , soberness for every person . he loves his business too , he wants to expand his business worldwide . Ram loved pets , cars , and family the most . He was never being to a relationship , but he promised himself when he will get his love of life , he will never ever let it go '.. A Sweet , understanding , Lovable person , Ram Kapoor , An Innovative Entrepreneur .

So will they end up to be friends ... an arrogant lady like priya , can have a heart ??? for Ram is she the one ?? Is it a beginning of a  LOVE STORY 

Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unlike most of the ff and os on raya the personality of raya are different in ur ff
it was nice start looking forward for the very first part continue soon waiting
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome prologue dear
fantastic story line
waiting for ur next updts
thanks for pm
cont soon
cant wait more
dillvill thumbnail
nice concept...
one of d concept i really wanted to read where priya is ruthless n successful woman😃
continue soon 
Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Mindblowng plot u cme up wit...
Totally diffrnt charactersatn of raya..
Lovd it...
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jst woww...shuru karo...kiska wait kr rahi ho...amazing idea really..,update soon...i m waiting
143prk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome preview looking forward continue soon
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic begining...
Characters are unique...
Arogant priya...
Update soon...
scarlet19470 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome..looks interesting..pls start..
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its interesting concept, would definitely want to read further so go ahead and do the shree ganesh.