Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 superb..u portrayed the character very well a  ruthless ,self dependent .buisness woman to an emotional kind hearted lady..just love it ..and specially the old age home part was so touching ..personally I don't like the concept ..i don't consider  the children as a human being who send their parents only for whom they can able to see the light of the earth. to the old age home 
 Waiting for the next one ..thank u for ur PM
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Nairita,

kal eid hai please update karo to bahut hi maza ayega. Please muje PM karogi pls.
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nairita
fabulous updt dear
u just showed the scenes as if it was
happening in front of me
thanks for pm
cont soon
Noreeta16 thumbnail
Wat a Amazing chapter it was, just love it!!  And Thanku so much for the pm Mam😊                                                                                                           
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Noreeta16

Wat a Amazing chapter it was, just love it!!  And Thanku so much for the pm Mam😊                                                                                                           

Don't Call Me Mam Pleaseee ðŸ˜•
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting..!! waiting..!! waiting..!! waiting..!! waiting..!! waiting..!! waiting..!! waiting..!! waiting..!! waiting..!!
Noreeta16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nairitabala1988

Don't Call Me Mam Pleaseee ðŸ˜•

hahahhahah ok m so sorry Di, respect mein hi Mam bola tha di. u r sooo sweet hehehe😊
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends , 

Happy Eid to all ...  

Now coming to the update , As promised , here is the update ... but it's a shocker  , but let the story fly ,Waiting for your comments eagerly as always , and also any guesses what will happen next ... 

Cheers 
Nairita 

Chapter 5

Ram couldn't believe his eyes ………

It was almost afternoon , Kartik took Ram to the backyard of the farm house , Ram was surprised to see Priya , she was smiling , no if it is said that she was smiling it would be the most misconception , she was laughing . Ram saw the arrogant lady , playing dumb sheraz with the elders . She was cheating  , preventing others from cheating , laughing at the guesses , making no sense guesses just to make the elders smile laugh. Is that Her he asked himself ,  is that Priya Sharma who always look over a matter when there is a benefit for her own self , is that really her , who can smile on those things which have no sense ? is that her ?

Priya's back was facing the intruders , because priya always want to spent the day alone with the elders, but that day , whole kapoor family  shergills and sharmas were there. she was definitely gonna feel bad .

Shikha ji was sitting on her wheel chair with her knitting kit , priya was sitting with few other oldies then , when shikha ji looked around  , she found Kartik standing there , she last saw him as a kid . he is now a grown up man. Handsome dashing , for whom any girl can fall for . then her eyes scrutinized the man standing with kartik, she followed his eyes  which were definitely  got froze to priya .

Priya had already mentioned about her prospective groom  , and shikha ji guessed it right that the man in casuals is her target, Shikha ji asked her care taker to wheel her to  the men standing . As she came near , kartik and Ram's attention went to the elderly lady on the wheel chair .

" Aunty .." Kartik bend down and gave a warm hug to her … shikha ji asked kartik about his studies and plans and then she looked at Ram , kartik introduced Ram , with a short introduction . Shikha ji looked back , and then said , " what ever you are …. You cant marry my angel  , until and unless I give a nod …." Shikha ji winked at Ram , and then shouted .. " oye Vampire party …. Chalo ander .. priya idhar aa jaa tu …"

The gathering dispersed Priya helped few of them to climb the stairs , as the care takers took the charge of the oldies , priya turned her face to shikha ji , and to her surprise she saw Ram , with kartik standing there , and behind him are the shergills , kapoors and her father … She looked down , to get herself out of the aftermaths of the shocking visit of the guests …. With a deep sigh she walked to shikhaji … with a smile she asked if she don't want to go to her room .

" Nah !!! first let me exchange few words with the families atleast …." Shikha ji said … priya smiled back in reply ….

Sudheer ji came forward and asked priya to get Dadi and Krishna Kapoor a room so that they can take rest . Priya gave a nod and requested the ladies to come with them … As priya with the older ladies where about to leave , shikha ji asked priya to wheel her to the room , and also added that she wants Krishna ji and dadi ji to stay with her in her room ..  Priya asked the kapoor seniors if they are ok with it ; the reply came in a smile …  priya wheeled shikha ji to her room and guided the ladies to the room .

After reaching the room , priya settled down on a chair …..

" Leave Priya …" Shikha ji said ….

" but ..mein …" priya tried to speak , but she got intervened by shikha ji who ordered her to leave , with out asking for the second time ; priya left the room …. She closed the door behind her and walked to the garden ….  When she reached there , she found Kartik going some where with vikram , and sudheer ji and the other three where standing a cluster …  Ram looked at her , he was having a blank expression …  he doesn't know how to react . even it was same with Priya too … she thought that she must excuse herself to the works , to avoid the un wanted awkwardness. 

Priya started walking to , the direction from where she came …. From her back , she found neha calling her my her name , priya stopped and looked back , neha came to her running . Neha asked priya if she can have a little walk with her. Priya smiled and gave a positive Nod , Neha asked Natasha to be with the kids , while she walked with priya around the garden .

Neha and Priya were walked side to side , but , there was a silence . From Neha's side it was clear she wants to speak , she wants to talk to priya . Can we seat somewhere around , she asked priya , priya pointed to a concrete bench to their front . The ladies settled there ..

Neha in her mind thought that she has to break that awkward silence . She with a hesitation started to speak , " Priya .." she said …. Adding to it …. , " Priya …. Everyone including Ram thought really wrong about you . I know , .. I know …" neha stopped she exhaled a deep breath … she didn't found a correct phrase to speak out … taking her time .. neha again started ….

" priya … I don't know what Ram thinks about you now .. but … The total Mind set about you , is changed now at least for me .. whatever you showed earlier to us , is not the truth , may be half true , but what I saw today is the truth … Priya … jo insaan apne parivaar se itnaa pyaar sakta hain … wo buri nahi ho sakti …. So please don't try to defend your rough and tough look…" Neha said …

Priya looked down , she smiled a bit and looked at Neha , " What it will fetch me … You know if I show this softer side to the world , every one will only use me , and will throw me out , when their needs are over , but you neha yeh log  they are sweet hearts they shower selfless love … but this world wants back …. If they give something they will want something back ... for the world wo tough priya hi acchi hain ……" 

" I can understand what you are saying , but Ram is different , he behaved insanely with you I know , but he is not a bad person , I know him since college , priya wo sharminda hain … tum se akhein bhi nahi mila paa raha hain …. Dekho …"  neha pointed to Ram …. To the distance , who was walking around the garden … priya looked at Ram , she didn't reacted …..

Again a blank pause engulfed …….

Neha again took the intiative to break the silence  , " Priya .. can I ask something …?" neha said … priya gave a positive nod .

" Shikha Ji …what I heard from kartik and uncle ji you are pretty close to her… I mean why you keep her here , you can take her to Mumbai , she can stay with you …." Neha paused with hesitation , to study priya , if she was annoyed!!! But to neha's surprise , astonishment , priya was smiling . Priya stood up , looking to neha she said , " COME …" Priya started walking , neha followed!!!

And un-noticed Ram also followed them!!!!

Priya Took neha to the  Hall , She stood there . Smiled and then looking at Neha she said , " See… See them … They have no one …. Neither me … Whole week I used to be at Mumbai and only 24 hours I am with them , what happiness I can give them in 24 hours tell me . …." Priya again looked at her extended family , " but they have darling , she scolds them , gives them every bit happiness that they want , mera kya .. I spent almost 16 hours at office meetings and everything …" priya looked down ….. followed by a pause , she said " I am not so selfish Neha …."

"I don't understand any bit of it priya …" Neha said ….

" They find happiness with Darling , Darling wants to take care of them too ….  What do you feel , I have not tried to take her with me , I had and I still wish she stays with me , but , she wants to spent her last days with them , making them laugh , smile , sharing their pain , miseries …. Darling says , if we cannot Lessen someone's pain , then we should at least try to pour more happiness in their life … you know she believes , sometime if we try to lessen someone's pain  , we may end up adding more to it … so better try to make people happy , happier , happiest" priya smiles , adding , " I am not so selfish , that I will add more desert-ness to their life taking darling away from them …."

' but … priya we should think about ourselves too sometimes at least …" neha said …

" yes .. I do think about myself neha , I have a perfect plan , kartik is back , he will be ready by a year I guess , then handing everything to him , I will be here only , then … time hi time ….  I can live my life fullest …."  Priya smiled …..

" priya ….!!" Neha said , " but I am Selfish…"  priya raising her left eyebrow asking neha to elaborate , while neha smiled and said  ' I m too much selfish priya , I want your friendship …. Ya I may sound weird …. But … tum jaisa dost naseeb walo ko milti hain, I don't know what is yours and ram's future , but …" neha suddenly hugged priya …. She reciprocated …

After a warm hug , they parted , neha said , ' ok look what ever happens , but I will be there for you always , though I know you need no one , but when ever , you will feel like you need me , just a call , a sms anything I will be there for you … I cross my heart and promise …."

" neha in friendship .. there should be no said promise it's trust …."  This time priya gave neha a warm hug , accepting her friendship ….

Ram was watching everything , like a silent listener only …. He looked back as someone touched his shoulder. It was sudheer . Ram felt awkward being caught by a father , stalking over his daughter. Sudheer smiled and said that the ladies are calling him , as shikha ji wants to talk with him. Sudheer ji was about to leave , but ram stopped him , " uncle can I ask something from you …."

" yes beta ..' sudheer ji replied .

" uncle !!" Ram took sudheer ji's hands in his and looking down , he said , " will you allow me to marry your daughter , I promise I will keep her happy all my life … I will never let her cry … can I ?"

' somewhere I knew  tum khush nahi ho iss rihte se daar raha tha… ki kahin galati toh ni kar diya but now … I am happy very happy ….beta, use hasi dene se pehle , khushi dene se pehle , use jeena sikha do , jo bhool gayi hain … wo.."  sudheer ji looked at priya , who was busy , introducing neha to the elders … , Sudheerji gave a fatherly hug to ram , and before he left ,he kept his hand on Ram's head and added , " Kush Raho Beta …"

Ram looked back to the hall , where he found , priya smiling with Neha , and the elders , a deep sigh came automatically , running his hands through his hairs , he uttered , " wow , in hours , I fell in Love ….whom I hated the most " He smiled , and walked to the room where sudheerji asked him to meet .

That night , the families stayed back there , priya opened up few  rooms to accommodate the guests. In the mean time , Shikha ji had a talk with ram , which he didn't want to share with any one , neither Shikha ji , what they shared was a deep secret between the two only .

After Dinner , when everyone well settled on their bed , even shikha ji went into deep sleep , priya who used to stay with her when she comes there , was still awake . when she found her darling in deep sleep , slowly , without making any noise , she slipped out of the bed , and next she was walking on the garden , barefoot , over the perfectly shaped grass.  Priya was in her night suit , a shawl was hanging casually from her shoulder . her hairs lies open just a little bit low from the neck line …. She was engulfed in her thought when Ram came there and greeted , "HI…" 

Priya looked back , and smiled , greeting him back , she continued to walk , but this time she paced down so that ram can match her speed . Ram paced up and started walking by her side .

' I know why you are here …" Priya said …

" oh ! really … lady .. stop guessing … bad for health , for any relationship …" Ram said …

" we are not in any relationship Mr.kapoor…" Priya snapped back …

" we are … we are in professional  relationship , don't say that you don't remember any more about it …" Ram smiled … priya smiled back in turn ….

" but I know you want to say that your thinking about me has changed and all that …. But really it doesn't really matters to me for me .. because , I have already said you …. That I cant marry any one ….  No one … and the reason is not that what you think …."  Priya said …

" I believe in proof Madam …." Ram winked , priya stopped walking and gave an annoying expression , adding to it , " are you trying to flirt with me …"

" no never … my reputation is not so bad in the market … I never been with girls …" ram said …

" then it goes for you naa .. that you are a Gay …" priya giggled …. And then said , " sorry …"

" better be …" ram said annoyingly this time , " nahi toh abhi pakad ke prove kar deta mein hoo kya …"  ram winked …  priya raised her eyebrows and said , " do you think I would have let you do that …."

' I think you have not noticed my muscles …. If I want I can do .. it .. but I am not that types madam …." He said  .. they walked side by side ,  while she said , " I know …"

' but .." he looked at her , and added , ' are you really straight …!!" he smiled and walked a little distance away from her saying , ' maarna maat …"  

" nahi marungi …  I don't have any right to do that Mr.Kapoor …" she smiled and paced up …. Ram stood their and thought , ' you don't know priya what right you have over me … I am all yours , and I wish , one day there will be no space between us , while we will walk … " 

" hey .. where are you …??' priya said from a few steps  ahead ….

" ya …" ram came out of his thought and paced up to her , " I was thinking , about you … you are from London , and you don't like boys around you … unbelievable …"

" who said ? once I have had two and half boyfriends …."  Priya winked …

" no … tell me it's a lie ….or I will die ….. my heart will cry ….." Ram said … enacting … and then added , hey I didn't know that I am a god damn good poet … hain naa…"

" very bad poet …." Priya said ….

" no seriously you have boy friends , like the way ….' Ram stopped as priya gave a very cold look to him , she said , " I have HAD …. Mr… when I was of 12 I think …. From school … and once I broke up with the first one , another came to consol me , eventually I fell for him …. And I thought those days , that he will be the man , I will be declared as his bride , and we will kiss in the church , to seal our marriage .. and all those …. You know what I mean …." 

" no I don't …." Ram said naughtily  , " explain please in details ….what you mean Ma'am …" priya held up her hand on air to hit Ram , but she stopped and said , " Good Boys don't think about those …"

" you think I am a Good boy ….No madam …." Ram suddenly stood infront of her saying , ' I am  a Very Very Bad Boy …" Ram successfully made priya Laugh … he suddenly said , " then tell me , what happened with that boy … the happily lived ever after types ka …"

" then my mom made me understand , what it was , she make me understand , what love is ….and I broke up again ….. and then the half one is  Tom Cruse … badly I had a crush over him , and let me tell you even now …." Priya smiled as she said … Ram laughed at the end ….

" and what about you … don't tell me that you are seriously a gay that's why you don't have had a girl friend …" priya teased ram …

" seriously man , I wish, we were engaged then , I would have proved you wrong …." Ram couldn't finish , suddenly rain came , Ram and priya Ran to the corridor , priya looked at the sky and said , " ok Mr.kapoor , Good nIght , now darling can wake up and if she doesn't finds me around her , she will panic .. I have to go … Good night … and Its really nice talking to you …"

" wait …." Ram blocked her way , holding her in his arms , looking into her surprised , taken aback eyes , he said , " First , I am Sorry that I tried to judge and hurt you , second , I never had or have a girl friend , third ALWAYS SMILE YOU LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL WITH A SMILE …. And Lastly , as you wanted … I have called  off this marriage ….. tomorrow you will get to know from Uncle ….but priya …. I wish you all the happiness in your life ….  What you really deserve ….." ram stopped  and priya found that the distance is closing up between them ….. she looked down , she couldn't protest , she found herself numb … while he moved his face down to her ears and whispered , " I wish … we could  have made it to be a couple … but … you were correct we are not a good match …." Ram stood straight and let go priya … She was shocked or happy to here , that ram has called off their marriage …

' Good Night … Shikha aunty must be alone you should go …" ram said ….

" yes …' priya spoke at last …. Turning back , she slowly walked to the room ……. And finally vanished  into it …..

Deserted he stood walking down to the garden he opened his arms to welcome the rain to drench him ….. , while in mind he said , " I wish I could have said you priya . that I Love You ….."

Inside the Room , priya was in shock , she slipped into the bed , covering herself under the duvet she looked at her mother's photo hanging from the wall and said , " Mom , that exactly I wanted to happen , But why I am not happy …. Why mom …." And to her surprise , a lone tear made its way out from the corner of her eyes … she wiped it with her thumb and said , " what made me cry mom …. Why I am not happy ?"  That night priya couldn't sleep , only thinking , why she is not happy , when exactly that happened what she wanted …… …….

Will priya be able to get her answer …. Ram already confessed his love for priya , to himself and he even asked priya's hand from her father  â€¦. Then why he called off the marriage , did exactly what priya wanted …. And what is waiting next for the couple …. Are they a mismatched couple or a perfect one made in heaven only for each other ….. what waits next …… in their life ….

Sakshiram thumbnail
Wow ram confessed...really fantabulous update...thnks for pm
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous updt nairita
there is a mystery behind priya nt wanting to marry any one
i am waiting for that suspense to reveal
thanks for pm
cont soon