Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IM__NB

research !! .. LOL ... 😆😆

Hayeee.. i feel so important now..

On that Excited note, Update kar.. Jaldi.. Plez.. Plez.. ---- Dayaben Style 😛
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry , sorry sorry , I became late to update Sorry again . But now i have updated the chapter 13 of the SS , and will request my readers to read every part carefully it will connect the leap story . 

Your feedback are awaited 😊

Chapter 13

It is the most busiest day in Kapoor Mansion. The Big day came at last Ram Priya's Marriage. The mansion was full of guest and relatives. While everyone was finding Ram , he locked himself in his study along with vikram . Vikram smiled , seeing his tensed friend. Ram was pacing up and down in the room, Vikram has never seen him so much nervous in his life. Ram asked Vikram is it really necessary for him to go and sit among the relatives. Smiling Vikram nodded yes to Ram . Upset by vikram's reaction , ram leaned back to the his chair . Shoving hands through his hairs , he wanted to flee away from the relatives.

With the knock on the door , Vikram opened it and allowed neha to come inside. Neha kept a plate infront of ram , with full of his favorite dishes . Neha asked Ram to have the food before anyone else comes in. Startled , Ram took a ladoo up and before gulping it , he asked neha , if any one is behind her , that had put her in a hurry . He took a bite from the sweet. Neha corrected Ram , informing him about a ritual , which says that the Bride and Groom should not have any food before marriage happens. She has brought the food , hiding from the family and relatives. She further added that if anyone comes to know about it , both of them will be finished.

Putting back the ladoo , Ram asked if Priya was keeping the fast or not. Neha guessed that , she might. Priya believes in relations , she respects every ritual , but she not so keen towards the rituals. Ram extended his hand to pick up the sweet , but something stopped him . he pulled out his phone and called kartik. He thought of calling priya , but guessing her condition , and expecting to be more or less same as his or might be miserable than his he called his brother in law.

In the Sharma Villa, Priya was in more miserable state , Meenal masi and Shikha ji was trying out one after one jewelry on her. Even they called a Jeweler with some new designs , readymade ones, urgently. Along with Priya's mother's set , they wanted Priya to wear some more ornaments . Though Priya was uncomfortable with all those extra add ons , she agreed to the elders as it was once in life time moment , that will make family happy.

Karthik , was busy in preparations of marriage. He was scrutinizing , every critical part of the Mandap. Ram Priya wanted their marriage to be private and with family and close friends only . They didn't want any media involvement in their marriage . But when the two big business house's leaders are coming together , it becomes a hot news to get media coverage. Karthik has to keep eye on the media too. media must not get entry in marriage but should not be insulted either'  priya had already instructed Kartik.  In total Kartik was totally jammed in his duties.

His phone rang , when he was monitoring the flower decoration , with fresh orchids , just arrived. He panicked as the phone rang. Shoving his hand in his kurta's pocket Kartik found Ram's number on the mobiles display. Without wasting any further moment he received the call.

On the other side , Ram stood up and walked to the window of his study,

Hello , how's preparations going on ?'  ram asked his brother in law. Karthik smiled , he knew that it was not the motive behind the call, but he is the youngest son of the sharmas he cannot pull his Jiju's leg so easily.

it's taking my last blood out of my body.'  He replied.

now what's that?' ram asked , as he heard the phrase for the first time in his life.

Deviating from the topic , karthik said that the preparations of Marriage is going perfectly well and also informed that he is the incharge of everything. Ram smiled and without stretching it more , he asked about Priya , and also wanted to know if she has taken her food. When ram came to know that priya has not taken a single grain , he got little disturbed .

why' he asked .

wo jiju ,  Some kind og rituals before marriage , I mean , I really don't know the reason but Masi was saying something like that.'  Karthik said .

toh Duffer go and let her have some food.'  Ram's restlessness was clearly reflecting in his voice, Karthik smiled seeing the concern for his sister . He confirmed Ram that he will definitely make sure that Priya have some food. Ram sighed in relief and hung up the call.

what happened ?'  neha asked , madam Bhi bhooki hain naa.'  She giggled.

do damn to this rituals , what yaar , what if she gets ill ? I mean , today is our marriage it's important or rituals are important . it's really not done.'  Ram said out of his anger and dejection.

But Ram ..'  neha wanted to say something , But very seriously ram said that her don't want to talk with any one of them and wanted privacy. Neha and Vikram stood up and left the room. Startled Ram sat there alone locking himself in the study.

In the Sharma villa , priya was sitting alone in her room after the haldi rasam. Sitting alone she was remembering her old days with her mother , when she used to dress Priya like a bride and tell her that someday a handsome prince will come and will take her with him . priya remembers , how her mother badly wanted to see her as a bride .

di ..'  karthik came in with a Tray .

Wipping her tears , priya looked back to her brother with a smile. But he knew that his sister was remembering their mother. pata hai.. abhi abhi masi bol rahi thi mom app ko apne haathon se tayiaar karna chahti thi , sazana chahti thi.. di mom ke baad.. you are my world , my mother , my sister , my friend ...'  he wept like a kid. Priya enveloped him in her arms.. She couldn't stop her tears.

Karthik sat straight , showing the tray he asked priya to have some food . Surprised Priya asked if Karthik is not aware of the rituals.

Di , jiju called me and asked me strictly that I should make sure that you take some food . He was sounding disturbed learning about the fast.'  Karthik said .

Priya smiled broad , Okay , do one thing take this tray away.'

di he will kill me if you don't eat something. Pleas di .'  karthik requested.

Okay .. do as I said and make sure no one comes in , I will handle Ram.'  Priya said  ruffling her brother's hairs. A confident brother left the room , as directed by the sister.

Priya immediately called Ram. The phone rang on the other side. Priya didn't have to wait long. He received the call in second ring.

P :  Raam?? What happened ?

There came no reply ..

P: Raam answer me.

R : had your food?

P : Ram it's a ritual. Come on understand .

R: Priya I give a damn to this rituals do you get that I give a damn to it .

P : This is not my ram , Ram we are getting married. More than that I believe our relation is a sacred one. A very sacred one.

R : I know , I believe in it too , but yeh sab mujhe pasand ni hai. You can get ill. Please .

P : Listen to me baby . I also don't believe in all this rituals but our family does. And more over if you don't believe in any rituals then why you agreed to marry with all rituals, we could have easily gone for the court marriage , why ram ?

R : for family priya you know that .

P : then why not now ?

R : I just don't believe in any such rituals that will harm you .

P : it will do no harm to me . trust me baby.

R : Priya please .

P : U listen to ram , just listen to me . our family did so much for us , cant we do this much for them. Calm down and think .

R : I cant calm down . when I think that u can get harm I just cant think.

P : Close your eyes.

R : what ??

P : close your eyes .

R : are you kidding priya ?

P : Just Close your eyes , priya ordered.

R : okay ,  he closed his eyes . and said Done.

P : think about me .

R : I always think about you.

P : what can you see?

R : A smiling you

P : Ram Now you think about your family .

R : priya please . She intervened...

P : think , and try to remember what you would have done if your family specially your dadi and maa are sad. Can you see.

R : No , I don't want to see such think priya , stop it.  He opened his eyes.

P : you have opened your eyes right?

R : how do you know that ?   Ram said little surprised .

P : I know you Ram , sayad  more than you . but just think why you couldn't even think . because you love them , you can't see them sad , and now here you are going to do something , which you can't even think.

Ram didn't replied , priya continued ...

P : Ram , will you be able make your family unhappy , only for a girl whom you know since few months. Do I became so important than them who fought with all odds to bring you up . tell me Ram.

R : I am feeling the luckiest person in this world priya , you know why?

Priya smiled ...

R : because I have you in my life . Thank you priya , thank you for being there for me , not only for me for my family. Thank you .

P : stop it , I am your wife , almost , stop thanking me ... ram intervened

R : and start Loving you first you come to me toh ...

Priya blushed ...

P : shut up ram , and bye , we should nott talk , see each other even according to rituals aabsagun hota hain .

They laughed in unison... They wished eachother and hung up ...

Ram came out of his room and walked to neha , a angry neha looked other side finding ram there. holding his ears Ram made a puppy face. Neha couldn't hold back her laughter , she hugged Ram . Vikram joined them too. The business man who was getting annoyed from all the rituals suddenly started loving single bit of it. He went to his family and sat with everyone. The ladies from Punjab , dragged him and started dancing circling him , neha joined them too , ram also grooved to the beat.

Evening ...

The with the last touch , the beautician said , Ma'am you are ready.' Priya looked up , she can see her Smiling darling and Meenal Masi through it. She smiled back to them. After the beautician left they came to priya . Giving the odhni to Shikha ji , meenal asked her to do the needful. Priya lowered her head to Shikha Ji , she asked Meenal to help her too. Priya looked to her masi , she never had a good relation with her , still she maintains distance from her. But this time , she is didn't want to keep any kind of bitter memory , before she step into her life with ram , she smiled sweetly to her masi. Smiling back , meenal with Shikha ji put the odhni on Priya's Head .

nazar uttar bacchi ka , Meenal.' Shikha ji said being emotional.

ek minute..' priya stood up , mamma always wanted me to see first as a bride , I want to spend few time with her only ... Please .'

Shikha Ji asked meenal to wheel her to the hall , where the marriage will take place. Priya closed the door and walked back . She smiled looking to her mother's picture, mom , you always wanted me , to get married , you last said to me , that I should trust a person who will trust you , with whom I will feel safe. I found him mom. I always knew that safest place in this world was your arms , but when he used to take me in his arms I feel safe. I feel complete. The Prince is here mom , but you are not here,  I wish you were also here.'  Priya looked down , her eyes got flooded with tears , but some how she managed to stop her tears from spoiling her make up.

Kapoor Mansion ...

Kapoor Mansion was draped in flowers and lights , Neha did the aarti , Draped in a off-White sherwani , Ram looked like a King. Ram took blessings from his mother and dadi , and walked out of the kapoor mansion. He seized his walk and his eyes popped out of the shell. Finding Vikram smiling awkwardly , he wanted to beat him to his death. He stopped and denied to ride the horse.

arey aise kaise ? lagayu priya ko phone...'  neha said .

Priya the name comes as an alarm to his head. He smiled screeching his teeth to Neha , No , no need . Sometimes I feel I am not going to bring my wife home , but my another mother home. Sometimes.' Neha couldn't stop laughing.  Vikram held ram tightly by his shoulder , Le ke bhagwan ka naam chad jaa meri Jaan..'

i want to beat you till you death, for this .' Ram said .

arey , you love horses and you are a damn good rider then why you don't want to ride it yaar.'  Vikram said . Every one is aware of Ram's hobbies. His hobbies are all adventurous , Like Bunge Jumping , horse riding , biking , hill biking , para-gliding and many more to the least . Finding him nervous , made vikram little tensed . Vikram asked Ram if there is any problem , if Priya don't like horses. Ram rejected vikram's assumptions and the problem he said made Vikram laugh to the top of his voice.

Ram was avoiding horse only because of his sherwani , he was particular of looking as gorgeous as Priya will look. He thought of his outfit getting spoiled if he ride a horse.

Ram became annoyed , by vikram. He whispered to Ram , Do what ever you want to do Beta , aaj toh priya baji maar legi ..., She will look best today , no one can beat her. Not even you.'

When Ram walked back to the family , they all demanded Ram to ride the horse. Vikram saved Ram reminding every one about Media interference , which was strictly not allowed in Ram-Priya's Marriage. Ram sighed a breath of relief , as everyone agreed , and allowed Ram to go in his BMW , which was specially decorated for the marriage.

Sharma Villa and kapoor mansion was not so far from each other. The Sharma's when got information about the barat  arrival in few minutes . They gathered outside to welcome the groom and the family. With the Arrival of the Kapoors , Crackers painted the black sky . Up in the room , priya looked back from her mother's picture. She smiled and walked to the window, she couldn't have the complete view of her groom, he was surrounded by the family and friends, but she smiled and looked back to her mother, mom he is here..'  she said and wiped out the single drop of tear from the corner of her eyes , I have to go.' She smiled...

Sudheer ji walked to Ram , and found ,him surrounded by Priya's cousin sisters and brothers , who came down from different parts of the country and world. He was constantly wiping his sweat from his forehead. Sudheer asked everyone not to disturb Ram. Without giving an ear to sudheer ji, they continued to demand from Ram.

arey , jai mala ki waqt ho raha hain , Go and see if your sister is ready or not . Go go go ...'  Sudheer ji said , and the girls ran up stairs to bring Priya downstairs. Ram stood up and bend to take blessings from his father in law. Sudheer stopped her and hugged him , holding Ram's hand , priya , she was always used to be every one's favorite , my , her mother's , her masi's, shikha's everyone . when she was small , she used to wait when her masi will come down to London and those 15 days used to be a riot all over the house. But Shipra when she left us , Priya completely changed herself. Ram , I don't know why I am saying all these to you today , but yes you should know , Priya thinks , not thinks she takes me as the reason for her mother's death. She used to hate me . but slowly some how , I got back a little space in her life , but not that one which I always used to have. Beta ,  after Shipra Priya has already given you that place'  Sudheer clasped his hand and continued , beta , just do a favor to me , usse kehna , uske papa se galati toh huyi thi , but I love her , I love her mother , and ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar de..'

aise maat khahiye .. Please ... what ever I can do I will do , she will definitely understand , Priya is very sensible . I may not know her for a long time , but , somewhere I feel I know her more than any one. She will be back to you , I promise you papa' ram gave a pause , Can I call you papa.' Sudheer hugged ram and asked vikram and neha to bring him for the Jai Mala.

Ram got little sad hearing the real truth about Priya and her father's relation. He promised to work on it very soon. He was enveloped in his own thoughts , Neha jerked him out of his thought and drew his attention to Priya.

He smiled looking at his Bride, his lips curved into a broad smile as he saw her more carefully. She looked the most beautiful Bride in the world . Draped in a Maroon lehenga , the odhni placed perfectly over head , she walked slowly down stairs. The glow in her face , surpassed the glow of the ornaments that got lucky to cling to her body. Ram couldn't take his eyes from the lady , his lady.

He smiled and closed his eyes.

she is looking so beautiful Ram.'  Neha exclaimed to Ram .

only beautiful , she is looking like an angel from heaven. This is pure beauty, I don't knew what is pure beauty , pure love but today priya had made me learn that also. She is so pure. She is ...'  ram lost adjectives , Just look at her , you all must look at her attire her ornaments but my eyes is only on her smile on her eyes, I have never seen so much peace in her smile , so much spark in her eyes. Her beauty is hidden in her soul. She is a Lady , which every man wish to have in their lives and I am proud that today I forever and ever she will become mine only mine.'   Ram said.

Priya came and stood infront of Ram , She looked down as her eyes meet ram . He blushed too. They exchanged their garlands , everyone there clapped and the pandit ji said in 15 minutes the Marriage will start.

Seated along with each other , Priya and Ram s eyes meet eachother. Priya blushed again. Smiling , Ram look around and carefully hiding from everyone he kept his hand on priya's .

Kya kar rehe ho.'  Priya slipped out her hand.

why ? I am not doing it for first time and now I have the every right to do that. You are now my wife.'  Ram took priya's hand on his again.

see , how romantic they are..'  Suddenly from no where , neha came smiling broad she sat in between Ram and Priya , Vikram just learn from them , how to romance , boring soul.'  Turning to priya and ram she continued , So what you where exactly discussing may I know my dear...is it private ? is it about honey moon or is it about ..'

Priya intervened , Shut up neha ...'

okay okay ... I know you two are very eager to get this marriage over so that you two can get some privacy ,  Hota hain hota hain...'  Neha giggled .. priya hit softly on her arms. Neha  continued , okay tell me what kind of decoration you two will love , well on the second thought who will look around for the decoration.'

This time Ram raised his voice and said , Oye Chup kar nautanki.'

yes ! right I should , other wise , ram's planning will come out , He has already done with the decorating part na.' Ram Tried to stop neha , but she kept on speaking , isi liye .. isi liye ni sabar ho raha hain ..hmm I can understand.'

shit'  Ram leaned back and Priya covered her face with her hands. Neha and vikram laughed and hugged their friends congratulating for the millionth time that day.

The couple then sat for the other rituals , chanting the mantras Ram and Priya got married , Sudheer did the Knyadaan' One of Priya's cousin sister did the Gaht bandhan

Pandit ji asked them to stand for the Saath Pheras' the seven vows of marriage.

In the first Phera , Pandit ji , asked the bride and groom to Pray to the Gods for pure and nourishing food and prosperity. Ram took priya's hand on his as they took the first round the fire.

In the next Phera , Pandit ji asked the bride and groom to pray to the god to give them them the mental physical and spiritual strength to lead a healthy life together.

In the third phera , they are asked to Pray for preservation of wealth and prosperity in life.

In the fourth one , they promised to give  joy and peace to each other by mutual love and trust in all walks of life.

In the fifth Phera ,  they appeals to the lords for the welfare of all living beings in this world and wish for virtuous, noble and heroic children.

In the sixth one ,they promised to have a blissful life together.

In the seventh and last one The couple promises mutual understanding, loyalty and companionship.

The pandit asked them to sit , now priya is seated to Ram's left , as accepted by hindu rituals ,Goddess Laxmi always sits to the left of Lord Narayana and among the same the daughter in law is believed to be the laxmi for family. With chanting of mantras Ram put the vermillion on her head , and tied the Mangalshutra around her neck . The families and friends Clapped as the pandit ji declared them to be husband and wife.

Soon the time came , when Priya has to bid an audie to her family and step into her married life. She walked to Shikha Ji , ram and Priya both took her blessings and Smiling Darling replied , Always smile , even when you two will fight , just look at your smiles once , and two will know that your smile is your strength . Khush Raho ...'

Next they went to Meenal Masi , after the took blessings , She handed two gift packs to ram . he looked surprisingly to her. One is your Honey moon package and second is a gift from your mother in law . No one knew that I have this with me. She gifted you some precious moments of your wife. Till she was there. I wanted to add more , but I ...'  Meenal took a deep sigh , clearing her throat she added , Ram , what ever priya has for me I just don't care , but I love her . when she was born na I took her in my arms for the first time. She may not remember but her first word was mina, my nick name. kheyal rakhna meri bacchi ka..'  Priya looked down  , before she could say anything , meenal left the place running upstairs.

The just married couple moved forward , Priya smiled looking at Karthik , she cupped his face and wiped out the tears and directed him not to cry . Karthik hugged Priya and wept badly . Priya hugged him back and controlling her tears , said , Bhai , promise me three things..'  She came apart , holding his hand m she said , One - you will take care of papa. Two - you will grow up now Like a MAN.'  karthik nodded yes to Priya. Good .. and last - you will not even try to invade my room ,  Inta bhi door ni jaa rahi hoo , ki check na kar pau ..' Karthik couldn't hold back his tears he wept like a baby . Ram stepped as a savior .   karthik I promise tere di ko koi takleef ni hogi ...'

aur agar hua na , sun lena di se kya kya kiya hain meine..' karthik said while weeping .

abbe dhamka raha hai ya bol raha hain ..'  ram said .. Priya smiled ...

jo bhi samjho  dare to make her cry ..' karthik said like an arrogant kid. Ram laughed and hugged karthik.

The couple before leaving meet Sudheer , He blessed the couple , Priya hugged her father but she didn't said a single word to him. Her father asked Karthik to lead Priya to the car . Karthik wrapped his arm around his sister's shoulder and lead her to the car . While , ram stood there , holding Sudheer's hand he promised , him to gift him back her daughter .

Ram got into the car , he found priya sad , her eyes were flooded with tears , As the car wheeled forward , Priya started weeping . Ram knew that she will break once she will come out from the family. Ram enveloped her in his strong arms . His firm grip around her, made her weak more . Resting her head on his shoulder she wept badly . Ram smoothly ran his other hand on her head. Entire road back to Kapoor Mansion Priya kept on weeping , but ram didn't stopped her . He wanted her to cry out the pain , that she hide from her family.

Precap :: U can guess 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Wow u updatd..[=D]
going to read...
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha off course..off course precap ko hum nehi guess karrenge toh aur kon karrega.. :P :D...ahem ahem ^_^ btw di the update is very beautiful..the way u penned down whole rituals of marraige...aisa lag raha hai mai raya ki marraige dekh hi rahi hu...nd ple next time update jaldi dena :(
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

outstanding update...its a beautiful piece of writing of yours...all rituals are penned down very nicely conveying d real meaning of it..ram sudhir n priya n her mother scenes were amazingly described...
cont soon...
Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Jst finishd readng..
Superbly pennd down ji...nd plz no sorry nd all dear its worth the wait...😊

Lovd each nd evry bit of update...
Finally raya magicl marriage dne...😃

Wil be lookng fr mre...nd ofcrse...precape hum gues nai karinge toh aur kaun karega...
Want a lovely romantc moments of raya...😛

thanx fr the pm..
Wil be waitng...

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whole update was nice ram priya phnoe conversation was good the meaning of saath pehras u describe and moreover neha and vikram always tease raya love neha vik and raya very much continue soon waiting for next and thanx for the pm
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Faaantastic Update.

Loved the conversation between Priya and Ram before marriage on rituals.

Entire process of wedding ceremony was superbly written.
Neha's character is damn funny.

👏

Waiting for the next update 😉 😉