cont soon
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends , 

I know it's really late , i am updating after a long Gap , but didnt get time to write :) ... Here is the Chapter 4 of the story ... The story is Pacing Up ... but this is the sweet and sour ... story ... sweetness will be shown to make you smile and Sourness to make you cry ... lets travel ...

Your Comments are awaited badly as always 

Cheers 

nairita 

Chapter 4

That night , she tossed herself over the bed but can't sleep ''

It was not so early to be on bed for her , she is disciplined , particular about her routines . It was a Saturday night so for her resort it was be a late night party for the guests . She always have had faith on her manager of the resort , so being there even it didn't bothered her to check the accounts and sales of the resort and the club which runs only during the week ends .

She tried to sleep but , after an hour she gave up , draping a casual top over a faded denim black jeans , she decided to go down to check with none other than Ram , she needs to talk with him.

As she walked to the pool side , she found many young guests over there , she never thought that her resort come weekend club  is so famous. Well she froze her thought , for which she was there. her eyes revolved around to find the manager , she spotted him at a corner of the club , scribbling over a register. Walking to him , Priya called him and  asked for the day.

It's really good , was his answer. Priya then asked about her father's guests , and their whereabouts specially about Ram Kapoor . The manager called the reception and asked about the occupants of the rooms , he came to know , that Ram Kapoor and his friends , are not in their room , because the keys are at the safe deposit with them . Learning about Ram's absence , Priya felt that she can talk with the man if she find out whereabouts.

Priya walked to the club area , the music was loud , the dance floor was over crowded with the youngsters she is not a party animal , so she asked her bouncers , showing a photograph of ram ,from her cell,  if the person is there or not , the answer from them matched her guess work ., ram was not there.  where he can be ?? she asked herself . then her brain stoke with the idea of checking with the billiard club house .

When she walked there , from the glass door she noticed Ram and Vikram laughing at Neha , and she was looking damn offended with the men. She stepped to the door , it skidded automatically , the waiter who was standing with Ram 's order got more attentive , and moved his eyes from another lady over their , who was leaning over the billiard board to take her shot .

' better mind your eyes Kid'" Priya snapped .. at him .. Ram and The shergills looked back '

' sorry Ma'am'" The waiter stammered '

" don't be '. And take it as your final warning '. And '" Priya looked around to find the floor-in-charge  '  she called him .. the man in uniform that late night came there . priya , the boss asked him if he doesn't have any idea about the staffs working there for the resort. The manager looked down and said that he has the details of every person . Priya asked for the Waiter's details and also asked for another waiter as replacement. The floor incharge gave a positive nod and went from there .

Priya reminded herself in mind for what she was there , she looked at Ram , who was looking awkwardly at her , and before she could speak or even take a step to him , Ram spoke , asking her if they were making any problem to her staying at the resort. Priya first got surprised , but controlling her anger she said , " Mr.Kapoor , if you have your eyes open then you would have seen what I have noticed ' and I guess as a business person and a degree from Harvard allows you to differ between Seeing and noticing '"

Neha and vikram looked at each other , rather starred at each other ' get alarmed by the heat gathering up between Ram and Priya '.  Neha asked Vikram to interfere ' he wanted to do the same , but he was stopped by Ram . Ram stood up and walked to Priya , he looked around and said " I am Sorry ' I really didn't noticed .."

" I want to talk '" priya said immediately after Ram ' he looked around to neha and vikram , they wanted to leave , ram asked priya if she has any problem with neha and vikram . Absolutely not , was the answer from priya , to which she added , that , she thinks that Neha and vikram can help her out , rather help them out of the situation.

Four of them settled on a pool side table , priya asked the waiter to serve some drinks to  their table 'Neither of them can start the conversation , but priya knew that she has to speak out ' taking a deep breath priya sat straight '.

" look , Mr.kapoor ' we are in trouble '" Priya looked up , and added , " and we need to get out of this as soon as possible , other wise once my masi comes down from London ' I will be dead , she will not let me go n e where away from this unwanted relationship '."

" Masi ?" Ram added '

" yes my masi , the person whom I was and am and will be afraid of only '." She paused looking blankly to the pool water , collecting herself from the thoughts , she said , " look that's none of the business what is of business is  how to get out from this relationship '.'

' I have given you my answer .." Ram said , after her ..

" ya I know '" she gave a long pause , and allowed the waiter to serve , after the waiter left  , she continued , " I know Mr.Kapoor , but the problem is different for you and me '"

" means .." ram asked '.

"means for you , I am the problem ' you cant marry me ' and for me ' I cant marry any one' I cant marry any man '."  Priya said '

" Why ??" ram asked '. Still he was asking and answering in mono syllables.

" means I have some problem I cant share with you '" priya defended '

" R u that ?' Ram asked her '.

" sorry ??" she asked him to be clear '.

" don't mind .. but are you that I mean r u not straight ?" Ram said with a smile ' very naughtily

"what do you mean '' priya stood up '. Fuming '

" sorry but I thought that only '. The way you were telling everything that was the only thing I could have thought that time '."  Ram said '.

' shut up Ram ..' neha stood by priya and scolded Ram , she asked priya to calm down and also added that Ram is a no sense Buddy '. Priya looked at neha , she assured priya that ram will not crack such bad jokes again . as priya settled down , neha warned ram , once again and asked him to behave . Vikram seconded Ram '

' ok ' sorry '" ram said , with a sigh he added , " tell me what I can do '"

" you can reject me .. and ask your dadi to see any other girl for you '." Priya said '.

" I thought you have a sharp memory , but alas it was wrong '." Ram nodded his head and without allowing priya to talk , he said , " I have already said , you that I cannot do that ' I have some compulsion '. And why do you think I can do that so easily ?"

" boys can do that ' that's why I asked you do that '." Priya said '

" but I cant .." ram leaned back to the chair '

Priya got a chance to hit back ram , clearing her throat she asked , " r u not a Boy ??"

Ram looked sharply leaning forward , he said , " No .. I m not '."

Neha , vikram and even Priya looked at Ram out of their great astonishment , and thought if Ram has lost it , and saying all those non sense ' stuffs , but when ram spoke after a pause , their astonishment turned into a smile , where as priya looked other side ' Ram added , " I M THE MAN ' not a Boy '.and THE REAL MAN takes Up CHALLENGE .. and YOU are the Biggest Challenge of my life '.."

Priya got shocked !! she cant look into his eyes .. her hope of getting rid of the unwanted  relationship , faded away . She looked at her watch , she has to drive down to Pune . Priya excused herself , she walked to the counter and then walked back to her room .. Ram looked at her intensely .. as she walked away '

" Ram , what are you trying to do ? Buddy !" Vikram interrogated .. without answering him Ram left the place saying , " she has asked the bar attainder not to take money from us , so if you two guys want you two can carry on .. I have to think , how to get rid of this hell named Priya '." Ram walked away from the place '

Neha and Vikram stood there .. perplexed '.

' I don't believe this Vikram .." neha said , adding , " They are supposed to get married and they are calling each other hell ' I mean ' how can  they even stay in a same room man , they will fight every second after and so on so forth '"

" may be you are are baby '"  vikram spoke ' his eyes fixed on the pavement through which the two different person walked away , " but I can see , what even they cant see '. It's just a drawback of every perfect love story '." 

' what ?? " neha asked in surprise ..

" Just wait and watch '. This Ram will come to us and say ' I want to marry her '." Vikram smiled '.

" are you mad ?" neha said '.

" no .. but the truth ' I can read Ram's mind , he don't think that priya is a bad match , just her hard cover , is letting him to guess that ' I wish , ram ko jald Priya ki pyar dikh jaye '."  Vikram smiled 'again ' Neha hugged him and added , " I wish the same , but for also priya too '"  vikram looked at her and took his wife in a deep hug '.

Next Morning '  7.30 a.m

Sudheer walked to the garden where the kapoor's are waiting for them , kartik and sudheer wished them , and dadi not seeing priya with them asked for her ' sudheer beg pardon from them and said that priya went to Pune ' learning about priya , dadi and Krishna kapoor asked for what reason , priya is off to Pune , when susheer knew that dadi wanted to spent some time with her . Ram was happy that priya took the responsibility over her shoulder to break this relationship.

Dadi fumed over sudheer ' , " Sudheer ,  mujhe laga tha priya zimedar hain par wo '."

Priya took words from sudheer not to speak about her to the kapoors' Krishna kapoor supported Dadi ji and they called Priya irresponsible ' Kartik was standing there , he was listening to them from a long time , he is his sister's brother , son everything , after his mum , he never felt that he is a half orphan , his sister never allowed him to feel the loneliness . Priya brought him under the care and warmth of a mother , played with him like a sister , shared everything with him like a sister, seek help from him as if he is the elder brother '. Hearing bad words about priya is like insulting her mother '.. he cant hear a single word for his sister '.

" stop it .. please '." He almost shouted ' the families turned to kartik '.

' I am sorry to shout ' but.. I cannot hear about my sister ' when she has done nothing I don't know why my father is  not saying anything when he knows everything about it '." Karthik said '.

" where she is ?"  krishna kapoor asked '.

Kartik looked at SUdheer , his father , and then said ' come I will take you there '" 

Pune '.

8.30 a.m  few people were waiting for her '.. their anxious eyes were waiting for her '.. as the car's horn blew it seemed to be familiar to them ' one of them stood up and tried to see if it is she , their lips curved into a deep smile as the lady stepped out of car '. She was smiling too ' taking her glares off , he walked to the people waiting for her '. When she stopped she dropped down to touch the feet of the elder lady on the wheel chair '.

" kya hua pretty lady ' aren't you going to bless me '." Priya said still touching her feet '

" first my DVD then blessings my child '." The lady said '

" yes baba '.. I got it '." She looked up and winked at her adding in a whisper , " and with the scenes '" and smiled '.  The elderly lady took the lady in a warm hug '. The lady hugged her back ' No one noticed her smiling so whole heartedly before that ' 

Meet Real Priya Sharma , who knows how to smile , how to be naughty , how to make others laugh '. Who knows what is Life ' who really knows what is happiness '

Every Sunday , priya used to drive down to pune to her farm house, which is not an old age home but a place , where people finds a reason to smile always , and when it comes to Sunday !!! it comes with double triple happiness '.

Priya , hugged each of the 23 members of her extended family '. And then asked her assistants to get the gifts from the car. While she moved with all her friends of life , to the hall , which used to get turned into a theater , with pull back chairs , popcorns papri-chats everything , what ever the family wants '.  Priya was there , with them , but some where at heart , she was thinking about her and Ram how to get rid of him '

The elderly lady on the wheel chair , looked at priya but she is not within herself , so priya missed the lady calling her . The lady , Shikha Verma asked her attendant to take her to priya , when she wheeled to priya , she found her cute little princess in deep thought '.

"kya socha hain tune , nahi dekhne degi '.aaj bhi mujhe '"  the elderly spoke , priya alarmed back out from her thought ' 

" nahi darling '  come lets watch it together '.' Priya tried to wheel her down to the hall again '

Resisting her , the lady asked , " What happened beta , don't I have the right to know ?" The lady asked '.

" yes you have , everyone have , but now !!" priya said pointing to the hall '

' let the vampires see the vampire film sucking blood '. You tell me whats cooking take me for a walk to the garden '.'   Shika asked priya , smiling to her , priya wheeled her to the garden '.  While walking they remained quite and when they reached by the side of the flower bed , shika  asked priya to stop , priya locked the wheel chair and sat on the grass by her '

' kya baat hain beta '"  Shika ji brushed through her hair ''

" Darling '. What if I have to marry ?" priya said , adding , " against my will ' getting emotionally blackmailed '"  shika ji , didn't react ,  she kept on brushing priya's head '. While priya continued to speak , " and I don't even love that person , I cant love any one darling '."

' who said this to you ' my angel '" Shika ji said '. Priya looked up to her , the elderly lady spoke ' , " you know priya , you are person , jise koi samjh nahi paya ' koi bhi nahi '  par jo samjh payega , wo kavi tera dil nahi dukhayega ' aur ' how you though without our approval you can marry '. Un vampires ko chodo , with out the approval of this chudail how can I allow my angel to marry ??"

Priya smiled '' and hugged the lady around her knees ' and said " I Love you Chudail '"

' I love you too my Angel '"  The lady said , placing her hand on priya's head  and asked about priya's prospective groom , priya stood up and wheeling the chair around the garden she started to say about Ram , how is he? How they meet , how they fought , everything , they smiled less , but laughed more '. As Priya described Ram The business tycoon.

Time passed away '. The clock was at 11 then when the kapoors with the sharmas reached the farmhouse named "SWARG" kartik came out and when the kapoors came out from the Car ' kartik said '. " Come let me Introduce you to Miss Priya Sharma '" 

' kartiik ' kya hian idhar ..' ram asked '

Looking at his father kartik said , " papa , will you or me ?"

A deep sigh came , and sudheer ji spoke , " SWARG ' the name of our house in London '. Shikha  , a widow  with a son ' who was Priya's mum's best friend , she left London with us ,because shipra wanted to start a business with her,  but she has to come back to India due to her son '. After Shipra , Shikha couldn't  go back to London '. Priya grew up '. And when she came to that shikha was living in an old age home , she broke ' she was only of 19 then , she dropped college exams  came to india '. And the first thing she did , was to rescue shika from the old age home '.  She wanted to take her back to London , but sikha , she asked priya to do something for the people like her and priya didn't thought for a while '" sudheer ji looked at the kapoors and continued , " a little girl of 19 , she got this farm house , and one by one many came ; many passed away , but she never failed to take a leave of one month at an interval of every six months to come over here and stay with them '."

" Mamma '." Kartik uttered '. , '  mujhe yaad bhi nahi hain 'but she is my mamma , and di says she can see our mamma in them ' she can find in their smile .. their Love is Selfless '. Just like my Di's ." Kartik with teary eyes turned to Ram and said , " You have not Meet the Priya Sharma , come ' allow me .. to take you to the heart of priya Sharma '"

Holding  Ram's hand '. Kartik walked inside the gate '. The security said that priya is in the back yard with others .  Kartik walked straight to the backyard , ram followed him '. And when they reached there ' Ram stood Perplexed !!!!! he cant even believe his eyes '. He cant speak '. He cant think ' Is it an illusion ?? or a truth !!!! is it Her or Someone else !!!!!

What did Ram saw exactly !!! what is there in their Fate ' will they get married ?? Ram Kapoor will he get a clean chit from them ??? How will priya react after seeing the Families there ? ??

Edited by nairitabala1988 - 10 years ago
devmohan thumbnail
Hi Nairita ... u r such a intelligent writer I enjoy all ur updates, ur writing piece is really awesome.
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going intresting..waiting 4 next..
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: devmohan

Hi Nairita ... u r such a intelligent writer I enjoy all ur updates, ur writing piece is really awesome.

Thank You so much ... for appreciation nd love :) 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmirayanz

Going intresting..waiting 4 next..

Baas aur kuch nahi rook tere ko agle baar se Pm ni karti ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›
viny_queen thumbnail
love raya conv      real priya was sweet and so caring
love priya and old lady scene
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rita di it was so awesome , aap samne hoti toh i would have definitely given u a bone crushing hug for this update... i am in love with this ss madly and deeply.. the conversation btw priya and shikhaji was the bestest conversation i have ever read.. karthic respect towards priya is something to be praised.. the update had a perfect blend of every emotion... the way u r potraying priya's character i bet no can do that.. i know this phase of this ss hold a special place in ur heart and i want u to rock this phase to the fullest.. u really dnt know how hard it has bcome for me to wait for the next update, can u pls pretty pls update soon may be in a day or 2..? i know am pressurizing u but i can't help i desperately want to know what ram saw and what will be the reaction of kapoors and ram after seeing the real priya... uff..!!! i have gone mad, update soon and pm me first...
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very very beutiful...

Ab iam sure ram will gt to knw the soft side of priya too...
Iam sure he will be ready to marry...

Pls pls contn soon...