Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Katelyn thank you so much for this...i may try my hand in the siggy contest...lets see 😊

nd Thanks for all those recent Segments nd promos...loved them all 😊

You are welcome, Supriya!  I'm glad you are going to participate because your editing skills are getting better and better by the day!   I'm very impress! πŸ‘πŸΌ  I highly encourage all the other artists and writers to participate too!  I've been so busy lately but will try to create some avis for the contest! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

beautiful. she went through the whole shebang... saw that chera not behind the gusse ka dhal... asked her questions, got the most brutal answer, yet what completely stunned her was... meant nothing... koi matlab nahin.

durga, super understanding of her emotions. and so damn sad the whole thing.

that talash talab in the same line, nice. and that jaane anjaane in the beginning, why is it reminding me of asr... said that in his chat with la, right? somehow, feels like ipk words and apt to start such a poem with.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ in taaliyon ka, koi matlab hai. no, bahut matlab hai.

πŸ‘

Oh, Indi. Thank you so so much for all those claps. So happy you liked it so much. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Jaane anjaane in ASR talk with La, of course, it was there. Didn't realise that. It is a wonder how so many things are connected with IPK. Obviously, some or the other thing keeps us reminding of the show.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DurgaS

The sagaai celebrations still on, it seems. Good. Here's a quickie.

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

BADHAAI

Badhaai ho badhaai
πŸ₯³Arnav Khushi ki hogi sagaai πŸ₯³
Ye rasam poori karegi
Shyam babu ki lugaai πŸ˜†

Shyam karle jitne jatan
Hokar rahega inka milan 😈
Rukegi na inki purvaayi
Kismat mein inki nahin hai judaai πŸ‘

Badhaai ho badhaai
Arnav Khushi ki hogi sagaai
Ye sach baat hai chahe koyi na maane
⭐️Ab chain se dekhenge inki ladaai ⭐️

πŸ˜†

Durga too good πŸ˜ƒ its really awesome...last line...wah kya baat hai πŸ‘
aapko ko bhi bohut badhaai ho πŸ˜†
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 114, the scene where Arnav is looking up at the sky and Khushi standing at the window, this scene is stuck in my mind.

As Arnav was looking up, what did he intend to see? Was he searching for his mother, who might have turned into a star, so that he could imagine himself hiding his head in her lap and crying out. He seemed like wanting to hug someone desperately.

And then, he saw the moon. Did he see Khushi on the moon's surface? Khushi was standing at her window, sad and heart broken, not looking up but moonlight falling on her. Did the moonlight carry her reflection to show to Arnav? Arnav, perhaps, could visualise her, in the moonlight, standing there completely shattered because of the pain he himself had given her.

Such a heartwrenching scene. But then, reminds of another one, when months later Arnav and Khushi are to remarry, happy and waiting to get back together. And, it is the same moonlight with them again, which delivers a message from Khushi to Arnav, to give a smile and he immediately obliges.

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

@ EPISODE 117 ENGAGEMENT TRUE OR FALSE ? 

ARNAV LACK OF COMMITMENT TO ACCEPT HIS STORMY INTENSE SWEEPING  LOVE FOR KHUSHI  AND CHOSING THE SAFE BET LA PROMISING TO MARRY HER CREATED AN UPHEAVAL IN THEIR LIVES CHOSING WRONG PARTNERS FOR ENGAGEMENTπŸ‘ BUT HURTING WITHIN- well said πŸ‘
MOHABAT DUR JANE NA DE NAFRAT PAAS AANE NA DE
THE INTENSE LOVE STORY BRINGING TEARS TO OUR EYES MAKING US SAD WATCHING THEM SUFFER HATS OFF TO THE ACTING OF SANAYA AND BARUN

- i lik this a lot...πŸ‘πŸ‘

dilshad tha ke phul khilenge bahar mein
mara gaya garib isi aitbar mein
(mujhe teri mohabbat ka sahara mil gaya hota
agar tufan nahi aata, kinara mil gaya hota)
na tha manzur kismat ko, na thi marzi baharo ki
nahi to is gulistan mein , kami thi kya nazaro ki

meri nazaro ko bhi koi nazara mil gaya hota
agar tufan nahi aata, kinara mil gaya hota

mujhe teri mohabbat ka sahara mil gaya hota
khushi se apni aankho ko main ashko se bhigon leta
mere badle tu has legi , tere badle main ro leta
mujhe ae kash tera dard sara mil gaya hota

mili hai chandni din ko, yeh unki apni kismat hai
mujhe apne muqaddar se , faqat itni shikayat hai
mujhe tuta hua koi sitara mil gaya hota

nice song with a nice edit πŸ‘πŸ‘

supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Episode 114, the scene where Arnav is looking up at the sky and Khushi standing at the window, this scene is stuck in my mind.

As Arnav was looking up, what did he intend to see? Was he searching for his mother, who might have turned into a star, so that he could imagine himself hiding his head in her lap and crying out. He seemed like wanting to hug someone desperately.

And then, he saw the moon. Did he see Khushi on the moon's surface? Khushi was standing at her window, sad and heart broken, not looking up but moonlight falling on her. Did the moonlight carry her reflection to show to Arnav? Arnav, perhaps, could visualise her, in the moonlight, standing there completely shattered because of the pain he himself had given her.

Such a heartwrenching scene. But then, reminds of another one, when months later Arnav and Khushi are to remarry, happy and waiting to get back together. And, it is the same moonlight with them again, which delivers a message from Khushi to Arnav, to give a smile and he immediately obliges. 😳

Durga yeah i remember tht scene... they are happy there πŸ˜ƒ
nd right now...may be he did just want to knw did she hav feelings for him...maybe only her thoughts were runnin in his mind 😳 while lookin at the stars 😊

supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 104!!!

i am momentarily back with my analysis

Khushi enters Shantivaan and  is standing outside the Door.  She prays to DM to protect her From Laad Governor And prays that she does nothing wrong today.  Then OP comes and opens the door and Says To khushi That DM Has listened To her prayers by opening the door and wishes her Happy Diwali , Khushi replies by wishing him back.  OP said Arnav ji ka , Khushi panicks and said Arnav Ji ? Khaan Hai khaan hai ? OP replies by saying Arey unke kapde dhobi ko dene hai aur njali ji ne aap ke liye mithayi lane ko kaha hai ! KAUN SE LAON ? Kushi Tells him to bring Jalebis (surprise surprise)( the poor girl is just trying to avoid mr. sexy because of all her dhak dhak and acidityπŸ˜†) Lavanya comes and tells khushi that she knew And had earlier Told OP To bring jalebis' Mami  tells OP not to talk And only focus on work'

Lavanya comes with 2 Diyas towards khushi ! She asks khushi what is vanvas ? Khushi tells her that she would Tell her what It is after making batis for diyas'. both goes to make batis ! Khushi is Making Batis and telling Lavanya That Van Means jungle And vaas Means Rehna (stay) ! Therefore when rama ji returned From vanvas along With sita that day is celebrated as Diwali (did not know that'I learn a lot from this show)! Then Anjali comes And siting next to Khushi  and La asked how come nani said that my brain is on vanvas🀣'Khushi looks at her and is wonder what should she say and Anjali just laughs silently and la is just confused as always...when Mami  comes And Says vanvas pe to bhejna chanhte hain ham hisi aur ko ! Khushi looks at her And then ignores her (you can tell khushi feels bad but she is just doing her job)- you knw for once i'd really lik to wat the hell is mami's problem!!!

The scene then Focuses on Payal Buying diyas. She likes a golden one But it is expensive . Meanwhile Akash comes and  The shop owner asks him what he wants se says he wants what payal wants ! Payal buys other the Diyas,  Akash insists The shopkeeper to give that Diya to Payal saying it costs Rs. 30 ! shopkeeper does that but asks him why he Did so that? Payal listens and comes and returns The diyas and Goes (poor akash tries to do something nice for his lady love but it backfires'it is not his fault'it is his mom's fault and payal does not want to come between mother and son and also there is the whole class issueπŸ‘πŸΌ) - true

At the RM, Khushi is rolling The bati when anjali asks her to Call arnav for The decorations khushi Ignores it! Then Lavanya goes and asks arnav to come down and  Arnav says He won't come' Lavanya becomes upset and returns, anjali forces Khushi to go and call arnav ! Khushi goes with some lights to arnav'.

Asr- Kya hua ?

Khushi- wo hamari bati nahin jal rahi !

ASR- Tumhari ?
Khushi- wo mera matlab hai humse aa ki gallery ki bati nahin Jal rahi hai aap ayenge to jal jayegi bati ! hum to ana hi hahin chahte The par anjali ji chahti thi Ki aapka vanvas khatam Ho jaye !

ASR- Mera ?

Khushi- Mera matlab ram ji gaye The vanvas pe to khatam to unka ho ga na ? To aap ayenge ? lekin aap kaise aaynege Aap ko to bahut kaam hai thike mat aaeye ! And khushi Leaves

ASR- What ?

(this scene got me rofl'ing, their faces were priceless'.khushi acting like a regular acting like a fool in front of her crush and arnav , the crush, is looking at her like W*F is going on with her) 🀣 so true...it was wonderful actin by both of them ⭐️

Khushi  is standing along with Lavanya  and quietly says that if he does not come it would be fine. Arnav comes downStairs ! Khushi, Lavanya And anjali stares him( like they saw a ghost or something)' Anjali goes And Teases Him that ' "Kya Baat Hai Khushi Ji ne ek bar kaha aur aap aa gaye !"(even Anjali knows the power that khushi has on him'wishes she plays cupid now)  Arnav responds "Di Main yahaan sirf ye dekhne aya hoon khushi koi garbarh to nahin kar rahi ! "ASR Goes To Her And Takes the Lights From Her while Khushi stills stares Him ! Anjali says to Khushi Hum dekh ke te hain dhoodh ubal to nahin gaya ? Khushi tells her she would while mami tells Khushi not to And takes Lavanya !

ASR is Placing the lights over The pillar. Khushi Goes to Help anjali with rangoli , ASR Is Searching For tape while He's Holding it In his Mouth (looking as dreamy as ever!) Khushi ' wo aap ke Muh Mein Hai ! Anjali looks at him and smiles. Both have an eyelock Khushi then Goes for making Rangoli ! Khushi silently talks to DM saying ' Lagata Hai devi mayan aap humse naraaz hain ! laghta hai humne jo aapko prasad chadhaya tha wo aapko pasand nahin aya ! Isliye to jab Humne aapse Shaadi ke liye pucha Toh aapne Jawaab He Nahin diya " Anjali asks khushi what did you say'"Shaadi ?" Kiski ? Khushi says "hamari " arnav is shocked he looks at Khushi immediately (he wants to know who is taking his woman away from himπŸ‘πŸΌ)  Khushi looks at Him too And changes her Mind and says  "Hamara Matlab Hai aapki ? Aapki shaadi kaise hui ? Aapko Kaise pata Chala Ki Wahi sahi Insan Hai ? Anjali said " Inse (I hate how she gives shyam respect) pyaar mein parna itna mushkil bhi nahin tah !"
Khushi  "Matlab aap Ki Love wali Marriage hui thi ? " anjali Nods Her Head And says Yes'.Arnav was Looking and admiring khushi at times while She was Speaking all this ! Khushi  asks Anjali "aapko kaise pata chala ki woh wahin Hai ? "
Anjali said  "pata chal jata hai ! Jab Koi Insaan Aisa Ho Jis ka Chehra Aap Raat Ko dekh ke sona Chahte ho ! Subah chahte Hoon ki Uski Nazar Aap Par Sabse pehle Chadhe ! Jab Use koi Dukh aye to Lage ki woh dukh apna ho Jaye to pata Chal Jata Hai ! " When Anjali Speaks Arshi Stares at each Other  ( I bet they are like I am feeling this too right now😳!!!!) -yeah totally πŸ˜‰

Anjali says she needs to know where he is because he was upsest yesterday,

Khushi Goes towards Arnav And watches him and notices that he is slipping off the stool and and warns  him but Arnav Falls On Khuhsi and then Eyelock ! Khushi tries to Stand but slips  because her arm is under his body'signals to her to wait and he gets up thus freeing her arm'Then Arnav gives his hand to khushi and Khushi grabs it'.as  Khushi gets up she leaves a yellow patch on Arnav's neck and  moves to clean it And arnav holds Back Her hand ! Pointing out the Color she had on her hand and they share a RABBA VEY!!!!!! ( I loved the last scene'even though they spoke no words'they have complete understanding of each other'and if anyone who watches the scene will understand what is going one by their expressions and action'it spoke a lot of words without using any'if that makes any sense'I am sort of brain dead right now)

and the hindi stuff came from facebook...

now i will disappear for a few more days

All the best for your exams 😊

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-115

A cheerful, garrulous girl who spreads laughter and happiness to everywhere, has become gloomy sad, pensive, as if she lost herself. But still trying to lead her life perfunctorily without any zeal. She has to live for the sake of her family. She doesn't have the luxury to pamper her sorrow. She has to participate the rituals of her unwanted marriage. She doesn't need to work any more. Or moreover how can she go there after hearing such flippancy from the man who changed her life in a day.She dreamed a forbidden dream, forgot for a while that she can't dare to dream so big. But what possibly she could do, he is just too irresistible. Didn't he instigate her to feel for him, didn't he inebriate her with his charm, didn't he show her that he cares, didn't he put the consoling hands on her head? 

Khushi is incredulous to call RM, if he picks the call, what will she say. She decides to call  Anjali instead to let her know that she will not gonna come for work any more. But Anjali is not ready to let her bid bye like this. Khushi explains that her work is done as naniji agrees to accept Lavanya. Nani requests her to come to RM as she considers her as their own. How Khushi can refuse Nani. so she agrees. Nani is really pleased with Khushi, "she is a very good child and will never disobey me." . They are are planning to treat her.

While descending from the stairs my sexy boy listens that Khushi is coming and his nani and sister are planning big for her as it's her last day. he gets annoyed to hear that. He is reeling under the effects of a complex melange of emotions that are causing tumult inside. Nani brings a gold pendant for Khushi, what made mami jealous, "why do you need to give her precious gold" she taunts them "why don't you throw a big party for her?" 

Khushi is repugnant, whether she should go or not! but the mannat ki chabi, she needs to return it. she doesn't want to keep any memory of him. Moreover she promised to nani. So how can she ignores her! Buaji reminds her to take her bag and the key too. she holds the key in her hand and mutters in abhorrence" If I'll go there, he will talk harshly again." Poor girl, doesn't have the courage left to face his acrimony.

Where in his room my sexy boy can't concentrate on his work. Lost in reminiscences, all feelings of love and hate is seeping out from his heart. The pool side scene, he is clapsing the payal on her ankle and his attempting to kiss her, then his afflictive words, "it doesn't mean nothing", all  are reverberating in his mind. His convulsion is making him deranged.  nani's words are echoing in his ears " it's her last day". he is really perturbed. La's words pulsates his anger more. she also reminds him that it's her last day. She wants to gift her something, may be a La kind of dress. Arnav gets terribly frantic. he slams the lappy and storms out from the room. 

In the living room all the ladies are talking about khushi. Mami shows her happiness as she will not gonna come to RM any more. Nani gets annoyed to hear that, "you must be grateful to Khushi. because of her Ms. kashyap has changed, she accepted her and Chote agreed for marriage. now she can think of Akash's marriage as well."  Arnav hears that nani is planning  something what can make Khushi  to keep coming to RM. La also gets excited to hear that, "can we agree her?" Anjali is skeptical, "I don't think so. she even didn't want to come. She agreed because me and nani insisted." Arnav gets exasperated more to hear it, He says grimly "what is the need to call her here?" All the ladies get flummoxed to hear his animosity towards khushi. He is implacable. "her work is done in this house, she already left from our life, then why did you call her here again?" Anjali says in embroilment,, "why are you so angry?" What answer he can give, so he brings the money again,"She will charge for extra money for working extra day." (pause: Mr. Raizada, you are so benevolent person, donates to lots of organization, now counting one day's salary of a poor employee! that's ridiculous isn't it? next time make some accusation which is believable to others.) Nani refutes, 'bas chote don't measure everything with money." he emulates, "kuch logo ko liye hota he. kya zaroorat he us larki ke liye itna drama karne ki? uske uska paisa mil chuki hai, phir kyu bulaya use?(it matters with some people. why did you need to do so much drama for that girl? she already got her money. then why did you call her again?)  Anjali gets upset to hear his poignant words, "stop talking like this, chote." But he is indignant, " yes, you are right,I'm pissed off, khushi this, Khushi that."  He turns around to ascend up the stairs when he senses her presence. He slowly turns his head and sees Khushi is congealed there in consternation. he is also perplexed to see her. She intends to leave, but nani stops her, " you came her on my invitation. so you don't need to leave for anybody else."  mami is always ready to vex her, "she sure will come, just doing drama." Mami's scathing words makes her more upset.  Anjali rushes to her and requests her to come in. La also joins her, "if you don't come then I'll eat up all of your jalebi" Tears are welling up in Khushi's eyes. She looks up at him with abhorrence ,"why so much asperity!" he  also feels guilty i guess. he goes up, but looks back to see her again. His eyes are telling the different story.

the ladies are gratifying khushi with gifts. first nani gives her the gold chain with a pendant. Khushi refuses to take nani's expensive gift, but agrees when she insists. Anjali gives her a Geeta and blesses her as well. la aslo got a gift for her. But I'm surprised to see Mami's meanness. she insults her again with her shallow act. She tells Khushi to give her hand, touches it and snatches her hand away by addressing her as a servant. i wish if I could slap her right there!😑

A terribly disturbed man hollered at a poor guy. All the ladies in the living room jerk to hear his out burst. Arnav  broke the glass of juice what OP brought for him. He is shouting at him for not getting coffee. Poor OP defends himself that he asked for Juice. He gets exasperated more and tells him to get out of his sight. Poor guy can't finish to clean up the mess,  leaves the broken glass on the table and goes from there. nani is frustrated, 'nowadays chote screams a lot."
pause: yes nani, plz think. he just wished to get married. so he must be happy. Instead of getting happy he is getting more frantic.

The family are getting prepared for the marriage of Arnav and La. Pandit comes with La's horroscope. Anjail wants Khushi to join them. Khushi tells her that she gonna join them soon. She has to complete the task for what she came to RM. She sees Mr. grumpy through the window. he is also staring at her. Vortex of emotions are visible in their eyes, not hate, but concern, compassion, cares and lots of tenderness.

In GH the nasty shyam is playing with babuji's medicine now. he expresses his desire to get engaged on the very day. babuji is fuming but poor guy, so helpless in front of that devil.

Back in the poolside Arnav feels the breeze again. she is here. he turns and says in cool voice,"go from her." She cringes inwardly. when he sees she is still standing there, he says disdainfully ,"Neither I want to see your face nor i want to talk to you. Bid bye to everybody and go." Khushi is valiant, "I also don't have a wish to talk to you. I came to." she can't finish when he barges at her, "didn't I tell you I don't need to talk to you about anything. don't you understand  the words once spoken." She steps back in abhorrence, but tries to talk, "but you.". he prowls  towards her, grabbing hold of both her upper arms vehemently, "I said leave damn it." He strengthens his grip on her arms, looking straight in her eyes. when he sees billow of pain in her eyes he can't grasp it any more. he leaves her with a jerk, what makes Khushi flip and her hand falls on the broken glass. She must cut her finger. Arnav turns back to her, his anger pulsates,  his eyes closed,  jaw clenched, fist clutched, he tries to control his anger, gathers courage and turns again to face her. He speaks gruffly in a low voice, 'are you still there?" but there is no need to say anything, cause she is already gone.

she is rushing to leave covering her hand with her dupatta. She needs to hide her pain from the world and his guilt as well. Anjali asks her why didn't she join them? Khushi wishes to leave. Anjali tells her to stay more time, "you just came." But khushi can't stay there for any longer, "no i have to go to mandir, so i must leave. " Anjali is upset, "You must felt bad at chote's words? I'll miss you a lot. i wish God gave you all the happiness in life." She hugs her. khsuhi takes the blessing of naani and doesn't forget to greet mamiji also. but she returns her greetings acrimoniously. La takes her in  embrace, "i'll miss you. But i'll take you to a party for sure. " when nani glares angrily, she mends herself, "and satsang too."  the ladies are really sad that she is leaving. and my sexy boy also. he can't express his anguish, but feels scorching pain in his heart. His words can lie but  his eyes can't.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FheGCX1S8bA[/YOUTUBE]
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=indi52]
episode 115

it was a moment only, a fraction of a second, yet it told an entire story of its own. he turned away, all set to ascend to his ivory tower, and never see her again. and then after a few steps, he stopped. she was being welcomed in by his family, all trying to make her feel better, but her eyes still held an ocean and a half of hurt. - πŸ‘

he stopped.

head slightly turned this way as though he just had to. he struggled again, then giving up, slowly turned and looked at her.

a long look. and somewhere along the way the anger in his eyes shifted out a bit, letting something else in.

then it was time to go. he was outta here... or so he wished to convey.

how much of him was there in that little hesitation and capitulation. to feelings he just never ever wanted. yet now they were here, and he was powerless before them. in a state like that what is a man do. he had to fight back. at least that's how he saw the whole thing. -πŸ‘
Damn god writin indi

after that the little wordless communication between the two, dense with meaning, a massive conversation, visceral, valid, utter, not the sort where you calmly sit back and say "let's talk." and there is no place for anything remotely akin to "calmly" in all of this.

a long time back, i saw a movie called dr dolittle. i was a kid then, remember laughing hysterically at an animal called push-me-pull-you, that neither lets you move this way nor that. did i detect this animal in that pause of asr's just now? he'd just heard that today was her last day; little eye movements, always telltale, had hinted at the fact that he hadn't thought of that and also some other feeling this news brought on. then there had been mamiji's nasty suggestions as to how to throw a major party to send off phatti saree and di's admonishing words: khushiji has done so much for the fam, without her the dream of seeing chhotey married would remain just that, a dream, we must do something really nice for her.

by this time, his biggest protector, his anger, had walked in, jaws clenched, eyes grew nasty, an outburst looked imminent.πŸ‘ he stalked off. and perhaps because he so wanted to see her though he kept saying he didn't, he sat in his castle, face grim, glued to laptop. but peace was elusive.πŸ‘

in no time, thoughts of her. in a beautiful
contrapuntal arrangement, dialogues said one thing, visuals showed another. the push-me-pull-you was having a good time. don't think a rich guy was hanging around with your payal clasped to his heart... but here he is, tenderly, reverently, romantically putting the payal around her anklet, taking his time over it, enjoying every moment. doesn't make a difference to me, you don't matter... yet he's getting lost in her, drawing closer to hungrily kiss her pearly trembling lips, that's all, all he wants.

he's telling her these horrible things, her voice is a whisper, struggling to fend off the onslaught... koi matlab nahin... doesn't mean a thing. naniji's voice layers on, how about this pendant for khushi bitiya, today's her last day.

his eyes shut involuntarily. the pain is sharp.

just then la had to walk in, with more talk of khushi's last day.  what should i give khushi, now that she's going away, should i give her a la sort of dress after all she taught me her style... i want to teach her la style... what do you think.

slam.

the poor laptop took the brunt of that fury. he stormed out and down those steps to tell everyone what he thought of their idea. this fussing over khushi.

not that the morning had been easy for the girl who never left his mind. though khushi affected an unaffected air and when buaji called her tried to look calm, her mind was on that phone call she'd been asked to make to say goodbye to the raizadas.
"nahi hume nahi jana..." no, i won't go she'd said to buaji, i won't go. but didn't she want to? "toh nahi jao..." so don't go, said her aunt. "haan nahi jana... hum kyon jaaye taake phir se woh humse buri tarah se baat kar sake," and like a little lost girl, yeah, not going... then to herself... why should i go so that he can again talk badly to me.

talk badly? the man has insulted her, crushed her emotions, told her she means nothing to him, alleged she's out to catch a rich guy, and all this after he was desperate to be with her. and now she says, talk badly.πŸ‘πŸ‘ and she's not looking too convinced about not going to rm also. muttering to herself. oh, she misses him, he misses her, it's real mess. just that the acting is so good and dialogues so measured you want to see how far and how well this can be taken.⭐️ -
Amazingy written

just underneath her jhola sits the thing that will again make going to see him easier. his mannat ki chabi.

still she says, as though echoing his words, a nice play of words here, key phrases pulled up like repeated notes in a large long piece of music, giving depth and focus, a sense of continuity... "hume isse koi matlab nahin...   hum nahin jaayenge," means nothing to me, i won't go. this despite naniji speaking to her and requesting her to come to rm, if not for her job, then for naniji. naniji had also said "
hamesha humra maan rakkha hai... bahut hi achhi ladki hai.," she's always given me respect, a very good girl is our khushi. but she says she won't go.

i wondered how they'd show her changing her mind. i needn't have worried, the pull you was working harder than the push me it seems.

in his anger, he's come rushing down the steps and stands at a point above them. reminds me of an angry wave racing in swift, fierce. the visage though is thin, drawn, pale, looks like he hasn't slept the night. his voice when he speaks is hoarse, rasping, sandy. was this by design or barun wasn't keeping well? it worked perfectly though. after saying the things he had the night before could he have retired to sound sleep?

"
di," peremptory, gussa all over the syllable.

"kya zaroorat thi ussko yahan bulane ki," ... decibel rising... "usska kaam yahan khatam ho chuka hai na.. wo iss ghar se jaa chuki hai... aur hamari zindagi se bhi... toh phir kyun bulaya use?"

anjali is dumbstruck. why this rough anger suddenly, and such words? she tries to tell him to calm down. matters escalate. he takes it to money, but naturally. she'll come and ask for money for this extra day, a rather crudely put together thought, none of the asr polish. he's losing it again.  anjali is livid. reminds me of janmashtami (episode 68), then too he'd felt this pull you and pushed hard with his money insults. that day too, he'd had to look back at her from these stairs (episode 69). the stairs were such a gorgeous place for their love story. so much happened here.
πŸ‘πŸΌ now i remember epi 69

and today, the feelings were at a much higher pitch. the attraction had gone all the way to a predatory walk in the dark with only one clear intent. he'd fought it off desperately, torn all beautiful feelings asunder, leaving a mass of seething, roiled emotions. he went on relentless.

"haan, di, main bhi yahi kah raha hoon, kyunki main bhi pareshaan ho chuka hoon... khushi yeh, khushi woh... bas kijiye." yes, di, i am saying the same thing... i to am tired... khsuhi this, khsuhi that... stop it, please.

with that, he turned, and shhh the gust of wind... he stopped, his eyes registered change, a gash of feelings quickly masked, he knew she was here.

he turned back. she was standing there, tears in her eyes.

a flow of emotions that neither could help any longer, a little chat without words, between heart and heart, gut and gut, skin and skin. convulsive. unstoppable.

she made to leave. and the lady who saw a lot of herself in this refreshing young woman, said "thairiye, khushi bitiya," wait, khushi bitiya, you have come here on my invitation... no need to go because someone else says so. - 
i really adore Naniji...😊

he swallowed, again those feelings.

she smiled at something la said, his stood watching...

then he decided to let anger rule and turned to surge right back to his den... but as he went up the steps, he just had to. had to stop. let himself turn and look at her. and she had to look at him with all her complaint her hurt in her eyes.

khushi tried to remain calm and accepted the gifts and mamiji's customary insults.

but not asr. everything was too much for him today. when you've been terrible to someone and are not planning to own up, perhaps the conscience plays its own game and makes you suffer as much if not more than the one you inflict pain on?

breaking glass.

and a roar from upstairs. "just shut up... maine juice nahi, coffee mangi thi." just shut up, i asked for coffee not juice? why not juice, i think, because you want her to pour it into your shoe, or you want her to mix coughing powder into it?

like me, poor op had several questions and things to point out, and boy did the poor man named after god who khushi wants to play ankh micholi with get it from the chhotey terror. first a reminder of janmashtami, now the blind man's bluff om prakash. sense of krishna in the air. this too is a rasa of prem, an aspect of love nothing else.

asr is screaming blue murder, poor op tries to place the broken pieces of glass on the table by the pool and clear up the mess, but he is ordered to get out, i said just leave it, dammit.
πŸ‘

nani wonders why her grandson is so angry all the time these days. she obviously hasn't noticed a thing. but since the priest comes by, all waft off to get la's horoscope made. this is a traditional household, asr is the only one perhaps who will openly disregard the astrologer's opinion and predictions. πŸ‘πŸΌ

khushi is asked to join them but holds back. she had said she wasn't coming here. but she is here. she had said looking at the key, doesn't mean a thing. apparently, it does.

for some reason it ties her to him. she wanted to return it that first day but he'd refused to take it and said "phenk do."  throw it, she hadn't. it stayed in her bag. and the day she'd gone to his home, screamed at him and resigned, she'd come back and found that key in her bag (episode 34) and held on to it, just feeling him, thinking of him, that meeting of theirs.😳

the key stayed. but today, after what he'd said, she wanted to end this connection. or maybe her gut knew this was the only way too keep it alive. we are contrary creatures. i am sure khushi's conscious being wanted to finish all relations with asr. but are we just our conscious selves?

from the living room, she sees him in his garden... he sees her, but they both turn away. then a change of mind. she will go to him. why khushi? why? i wonder.

and we go into a shyam break. usual putrid games with babuji, today it's chucking medicines day... to coerce khushi into wearing that ring he has bought with the money he's stolen from his wife. charming man. never shouts, never screams. never says get out or koi matlab nahin.

back to poolside.

he feels the gust, he knows what it says...

their first meeting here after the night before.

gruff, shallow voice, tired, hurt, angry, mix of emotions. "chali jaao yahan se.. na tumse baat karni hai... na tumhari shakal dekhni hai..." go away from here... don't want to talk to you... nor do i want to see your face. sounds like a lover's tiff.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

"just say bye to everyone and leave."

he has turned away, he is finding the whole thing too difficult to handle.

"hume bhi aap se baat karne ka koi man nahin hai..."even i don't want to talk to you... not submissive and sad, spunky jhalli khushi... "hum sirf yahan aaye the taaki-" i'd only come so that-

he interrupts, "maine kaha na mujhe tumse koi baat nahin karni hai, khsuhi kumari gupta... ek baar kahi hui baat tumhe samajh nahin aati?" told you, didn't want to talk to you... don't you understand what's being said the first time.

"par aap..." but you-

"i said... leave, dammit."

suddenly he turns and he lunges at her, holding her shoulders in a vice like grip. out of control.

long long moment.

and he pushes her away as though all he wants to do is hold her forever... but he can't... a resigned and helpless turn of head.

she falls back, hand on broken glass.

when he turns around after composing himself, she's not there.

"tum abhi yahin ho..."
you're still here,  half hoping perhaps... "i said..." she's gone.

her dupatta, now her saviour, wraps around her left palm and hides the truth from everyone. she takes her leave with a promise from la to take her to parties and... under the tiger eyes of nanijiπŸ˜†... also satsang. tears are still making khushi's eyes red.

someone hurries to windows overlooking the entrance, a pair of eyes follow her as she walks out. words will always fail to describe what's in them.
πŸ‘πŸ‘

a song from years ago, if you go away on a summer day/then you might aswell take the sun away in my mind. here's shirley bassey singing it, and here's to if you stay.

Indi soo many emotion put into wonderful words...Amazing πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
on the key part...yeah tht does connect them...nd she had every right to end it...after everything he has said to her...why would she still wanna keep the connection??
nd Arnav just wanting to hold her rather than push her...makes me wonder...if we were watchin these episodes for the first time...we would nvr hav understood his harsh behavior towards her...i would hav hated him!!!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 113-PART 114

Diwali'.Part 5

[Tu hi Bata mere Maula -4th time]

What a night where darkness is prevailing inside and outside the door.Inside she is facing the wrath to say yes for a deceit who is waiting for her with open 

arms . Outside her heart is awaiting with his eyes who are not ready to leave her tonight at any state'..at any cost

na paas aa sakain hain.na door ja sakain,'Raba'..

Arnav with debility"tumne gadi mein chhor diya tha,"[you left it in the car]. He came back with her wallet but why..Khushi with bafflement'with questions .why is he here again ?

Pause here:This is the wallet which she is going to clutch tightly later as she is clutching on him...

He hands her the wallet, eyes dark ,cold but still with a flicker of firmness "tumne gadi mein chhor diya tha... "

Khushi like a statue,no words''.while Buaji intervenes and calls him in vehemently like her own son"babua'andar aao na "[come in son]He will be loving and caring her later like her own son...

Here he is first time meeting her father,the most important person in her life.His concerns for her family leaving another "nahin understand " moment in her mind .He bids good bye after saying "happy Diwali". He gets another convulsion "Nahin amma inhain meetha mana hai"[he can't have sweets] from Khushi's concerns for him.[hubby and wifey talk]What a night where in this dark Diwali the light of their love is still flickering .They share their moment quietly.Another ritual is done ,groom in his in laws for the first Diwali.

His gazes are still refusing her sight'."shukriya..." [thank you ]she said... in tension. , she's perturbed and disarrayed within as you can feel this discomfort in each of her move here'''[it felt she was thankful for him to come back]
"humara batwa lautane keh liye..." [for returning my purse]

He stops, clenches his jaws as he had enough of her resilience against his wrath and every move of her tonight is bubbling his lava to erupt and this is the last straw in it.He wants to break her to keep his shell on even its shattered one.My heart goes down when he turned with his stone exterior behind of which a king , a young man wants to embrace her queen in his arms for eternity but he is on a mission to hate her as much as he can to get his control back and he got another reason to distend here''[just want to hug these both]

"apni cheezain yahan wahan chorne ki aadat hai tumhain. jaise apni payal mere pool par chori thi... tumhari payal mere paas thi iss baat ka koi galat mattlab mat nikal laina... yeh mat sochna eik amir adami tumhari payal ko apne seene se laga kar baitha tha...Mujhe in sab se koi fadak nahin padta" 

Translation:stop leaving your things her and there like you left your payal by my poolside, don't take any wrong meaning of it that some rich  was holding it near to his heart ,it has no meaning for me and that is the last nail in the coffin.[My heart breaks in million pieces with her as her first love who made her feel which she never did before is telling her all this that she is nothing '..]

Khushi in abhorrence and revulsion with baffling around his concerns,care , and delicacy while not letting her out of his sight the whole night ,putting her payal on her and above all luring his electable lips near hers''"Koi Matlab Nahin Hai"[has no meaning] by emulating ASR'..

Arnav like an ankle biter going in for ruthless and intimidating way to kill her innocent spirit,""shayad tumhare liye hoga..." '"tumhain toh laga hoga keh tumhari zindagi ban gayey." '.."mere liye uss baat ki, ya tumhari... koi ahmiyat nahin hai."

Translation:  maybe for you it is.. you must have thought your life is set now. But For me neither you nor that thing has any importance.Here is proving her "haan nahin hai Dil ASR keh seene mein'"[ASR does not have any heart] πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sad Raba Ve slides in to increase the pain'..to intensify her sudden reaction in her rejection "meant nothing" by the very first man who meant everything to her.

Pause here:He still did not give any answer of her questions or that is his Shatir Diamg came up with in her questions so he can tell her you and your payal has no meaning even if I did all of what my heart compelled to do at that momet.

Raba Ve changes to Tu hi bata mere Maula[fourth time as this is the new beginning of new phase of their life]'.

Khushi in tears jerks up by his slamming door.Her tears makes him "kamzore" but he is the reason of these scattered pearls all the time. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTING DOTS: He will make this whole world pay for her tears Shyam,Dadi,Garima and more and will do what ever will it take to bring her smile back''."bas yehi tou mein chahta tha keh eik bar tumhare chehre peh smile aajaye"[I just wanted a smile on your face]   '..all the way "humara eik aansoo aap keh dil ko hazar bar chot pohnchahta hai"''Har bar[my each tear hurt your heart.Arnav'every time]

Her clutching her wallet shows how strongly she is still clutching on Arnav'.'..
Her ambling ,holding and sitting every move tells stance of her broken and shattered state even which turned into completely break down when Payal reminds her about lost anklet'.

Khushi in mortifying state"uss baat ka koi matlab nahin tha, jiji."[It means nothing jiji]

She ran into her room ,locked Tu hi bata BG scores high notes in her convulsion state.Khushi with excruciating pain by hugging herself with endless tears, which are rolling down without control monotonously'..[ I feel like hugging her badly]

Gar pyar in ko kheeche takrar in ko roke'Raba'

Arnav roaming around aimlessly like a stone figure pretending without heart but her pearly face is roaming over and over in front of his eyes pulling him in the vortex of love and hate  as pyar and takrar'tu hi bata mere maula in the BG intensifies to bring these two who neither can live with each other nor stay away from each other .Her sniveling is unbearable as it always make him "kamzore"''as he halts the SUV by closing his eyes leaning his head backward in his turbulent state as there is no way to run for Arnav Singh Raizada this time as he can't hide anymore from the pain he caused her''[I want to hug him too so he can let it go]

Raba''Iss pyar ko kya naam doon

He just refused to enter this paradise which Khushi created for him with arousing yet beautiful feelings like roses to enter which he crushed today with his own thorns .

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He will be cherishing the rose of Khushi and will learn to just crush Thorn [Dadi and Shyam]not Rose in the garden of love by his mother's guidance.He will come to her to keep her for eternity.

He remembered how her pearly tears were shedding and falling from her eyes during the announcement of his engagement' intention to marry la then  her embracing la and her teary and questioning look at him, eyes were moist,only  her tears just tears which are making Mighty ASR "kamzore" [weak] yet "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kissi larki se koi Fadak nahi padta"[Not a single girl matters to him]

One side A man who just broke her in million pieces but can do anything for her life her father and her family and other side the other man who is playing deceitful games with her Sita like wife and is ready with his slouchy games tonight to sting this middle class family's honor and above all can manhandle and use a poor father as a weakest link to get what he wants "to play with the honor of a young girl "if she will not accept his marriage proposal .

She is hurt and can't see the truth behind father's hurting eyes or may be it's written that way '..as Buaji's pressure is increasing with her blackmailing on an orphan regardless of Garima and Payal's intervention once in a while but the Lava which was building up this night flows up with the sense of responsibility towards its family especially towards Babuji'..

She remembered the payal and his reverberating words ""mujhe iss sab se koi farq nahi padta, [doesn't mean a thing"] she finally retreats and gives in. 

theek hai" 'hum tayar hain"[ok I'm ready]

Pause here:Love this girl and her "himmat"[courage] she is full of flaccidity and resiliency as her heart is broken but not determination and strength.She is Khushi not for name's sake only.In my POV if he did not announce his engagement with La ,she would never said yes either no matter what .For her he is another woman's man now'' 

Here we can close those six circles "chakravyuh " [which I discussed in 109] as Khushi put herself in it and all those relations will shape up according to that.One man's complexity is pushing everyone's life up side down but may be this is "Bhagiya" Fate which will bring a lot of devastation in their lives and that day Arnav Singh Raizada will realize he can't write Fate by himself'..but before it Khushi will give her reminder as a warning during her bandagement "aap ka haath pakad keh likhwaya hai'.."but he will not listen to it regardless he will be in the Mandir'.BUT HE IS THE ONE who will bring Khushi out of it and will place each relation to its place but together having her hand in his '''

What a night?Two young people flushed  with their immense love and care for each other but ended up in tears for each other ..

Arnav said yes to run away from love to keep his beliefs "not a single girl matters to me'.means nothing to me"

Khushi said yes to run away from that belief which means nothing to her now for which she was going against her family and saying No to Shyam'..The reason of Her Dhak Dhak which means nothing now as she got the answer of "nahin understand" in her version'..

A deceit has won just because truth was not faced  and embraced by one man but in between these two a PURE pearl has been muddled and scared'..

Two parallel scenes where two sisters know something is wrong with their siblings.

Anjali,"your eyes can't lie to me'Why do I feel that you are not happy"

"kahin tumne yeh faisla jaldbaazi mein toh nahin liya na?" you didn't make hasty  decision , did you, asks di.

He stumbles with those luscious lips in his mind which are still lingering their thirst in her conscious.He has no answer '.

"chhote, hume batao... tum khush toh ho na?" chhotey, tell me, you are happy arent't you?

He turns around as always he does that during running from the truth.

"of course, di." Liar liar heart on fire'..can't even act prpoerly

"main khush hoon." [I am happy.] His Di's happiness is more important but today it doesn't seem that important'. 

Di is happy and yes when chat is about wedding so Jijaji will be peeking in'.."chote, jab faisle dimag se nahin dil se liye jaate hain na, tou sab accha hota hai." [chhotey, when decisions are taken with heart and not from the brain, then all goes well. ] .hmm'... 

Pause here:So you think your decision by your heart is right'.you are so not there nave girl'..Your scoundrel hubby is lusting over others behind your heart my dear'.

In life heart and brain plays role together that's why Khushi with heart and Arnav with Brain goes together and it shows the importance of both.

Other sister with concerns,"tumne yeh faisla dil se liya hai na?" you've taken this decision from the heart, haven't you? Payal asks khushi.

Jiji, I have decided now, and did you see how happy everyone was and that is important for her more than her own happiness'.

"aur tum?" and you, Payal abides by with her concerns.

Khushi with pain behind her mask trying to hide but Payal keeps drilling with questions, are you sure? '..didn't you take any hasty decision, did you?

And that took khushi to the memories of the poolside with her anklets, where she has this new experience with the man of her Dhak Dhak'

Khushi with her brain<"kuch cheezain bas yoonhin ho jaati hai... bina soche... bina samjhe..." 
[certan things just happen like that, without thinking or making sense...]

Payal does not pay attention and talks about her engagement... and Khushi abhorrently hears him announcing,
 "hum shadi kar raha hain..." [I am marrying with La]

She with excruciating pain within sees him with La but he is looking at her why? And that confuses her more'
Rabba vey rubs in with his reverbrating words "
you mean nothing to me"
She answers payal with firm tone ,"whatever has happened, I am ready to forget it" and that is Khushi's trait unlike ASR who has just anger on his nose...

Symbolism and connection: She is unaware of his reality as you remember her reflection in his room while he was coughing as she was not looking at the mirror..delusional judgement ..if she knew she will take care of him by herself and she will do that by smacking his face [love that part]

Khushi is determined to move on,"anyway, i am not going there any more."which makes Payal confuse'

Khushi ,"Devi Mayya hain na, woh sab sanmbhal lainngi. [DM will take care of everything."]

Pause here:How badly she needs alone time with her mother DM who is always there for her 'One day Devi Mayya  will make him to  be "Hamesha Sanbhalta rahoonga"

What a night ?The night which ends with despair on both sides under the stars with their parents along with their hearts who can feel it and know better now and one day she will command and he will obey with big  SMILE''and with that message this night is prevailing to its end''..What a Diwali?...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOmOqMVBE_E

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOmOqMVBE_E[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFmdGd8Fes

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFmdGd8Fes[/YOUTUBE] 

arshi, loved the narration and interpretations and all the connections you made to future events. i guess for love to come to its centre and purest form, also the most powerful this hell was necessary.

i feel really sorry for anjali. interestingly, no heavy moral dose here... here's a woman who does all the right things and is clan and generous inside, yet what a terrible husband life gives her. some day, a little bit on what happened to anjali after this would be interesting. i so wanted her to have that baby. her child. her next gen, looking at whom she might have been able to resolve many of her suppressed feelings and not missed the scoundrel so much nor felt tainted by him.

i love your sense of tu hi bata... exactly when it comes and what it means. thanks so much for making that connection for me. this sufi element, like the krishna thing runs through ipk. i feel its pull. there's fate, there's also the self, and what is self if not a part of divinity itself. which is why i feel both asr and khushi are right about their position on life and fate. the eternal does lead us and the eternal is in us, so in a way we write ou own life. we know bioth the elements havea  role in the way life works out.

then there is the random, inexplicable thing... like anjali's life.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago