Blast from the Past Thread #10, pg 45, epi 113

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
A man kneels down to put on an ornament on a woman, is that a proposal?
The man leans forward to fulfil his desire and the woman does not decline, is that an acknowledgement?
An engagement is announced, for the eldest son of the house, but is the bride's name correct?
The engagement takes place, at the most auspicious time, at the most auspicious place, Devi Maiyya's abode on the Earth, her temple, but does anyone know?
Nobody knows. But Devi Maiyya does. For She has started making arrangements for the marriage of Her favourite child Khushi, to her rajkumar, Arnav. The conch has already been blown.
All are invited to witness the rasams as arranged by Devi Maiyya, but unknown to anyone,  in order to unite Khushi with Arnav in a bonding that will last forever, hamesha.
By DurgaS

Welcome to thread #10 of Blast from the Past

It is hard to believe, it's BFTP ten
We welcome you all to the Blasters' Den
Emotions are high, very difficult to measure  
Passionate or otherwise, great moments to treasure

Here's to the creators of this post

The opening lines and the poem come from DurgaS. the thread #10 banner is designed by supriya.arshi. Arshihamesha has made the BFTP banner. The gif banner is by Roshini1494. and that poster just after this, that's by chalhov. below that a collage by supriya.arshi and blast notes by indi52.

We do hope you are ready for red. It's upon us now.

hard to believe, but we are into the second hundred of iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, and something as treasured as the poolside diwali scenes are just moments away. it's been nearly six months since the show was abruptly wrapped up, leaving many of us somewhat lost. we'd made the mistake of falling in love. with of all things, a tv serial. there was bound to be heart ache, oh and there really was. but there was also unbelievable joy. that joy, i think brought us here, to this thread. and here we've hung out together, right from that first "hai re nand kissore" and a crazy gorgeous girl falling into a cold angry hot young man's arms. we really had no plans, no clear idea how far this would go. maybe soon we'd pall of it, maybe other things would suddenly become more interesting and our love would wane, or maybe we'd be here till the end. no one knew when we started out on 2 december, and even now, no one can say with any guarantee what's really going to happen. but the fact is, lots of chatting, writing, discussing, debating, gushing, gritting, gossing, giggling later, here we are... at 109. second century. not bad, huh. feels rather good, doesn't it, blasters. thanks, supriya for that gorgeous collage up there... may nafrat and mohabbat always do what they must do, but only in the way they did it right here in iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. come join us, and let's ipk again once more... shall we repair to the poolside, i say.

Please scroll down for Rules, Index, and more IPK love.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail

Poster by ArshiHamesha

and if you're wondering about rules no. 8 and 9...
they are: have fun and have lots of faraq.

Riddle No. 9:πŸ˜ƒ

Why did Arnav's chest turn red when tea was thrown on it?πŸ˜†

ANSWER

Sorry! I didn't kiss you...

By ArshiHamesha

I embraced your beauty in my arms while ravishing your lips to capture the essence, the nectar, the immortality and ended up tearing apart the purity of your innocence. That innocence which entangled along with me with these pearls to tear apart the darkness of my life, a shell of lifeless tycoon who thought he can write and mold fate. That Fate brought you in front of me to captivate me back in that essence to embrace you to inhale every bit of it as there is no distance left . That proximity ended up tearing my shell right to my heart . That heart which started beating with your name and interlinked with your thoughts which put me into your spell day and night to see you keep you right in front of my eyes . Those eyes which cry when you cry and smile when you smile made a promise to be your side when you embraced me to shelter your essence, your purity within its protection. That promise went beyond under control to disentangle you from all of your pain which in return emancipated me to have a right to touch you, feel you, embrace you, seduce you, to inhale you the way this heart wants, the way these eyes want, the way my mind wants to put these arousing desires at peace. That peace which comes and plays by your touch, your voice, by your proximity and now when I had you right there in front of my proximity having all this immortality with your purity of this essence, the nectar of life in the palms of my hand to devour, I ended up again tearing it apart, disentangling with these pearls to remain in my dark shell, a shell of lifeless tycoon who still does not want to believe in Fate.

Sorry I didn't kiss you... I'm really really sorry!

indi52 thumbnail

INDEX

All the promos are posted and discussed in the above thread.

Episodes 1 - 9 are posted in the above thread.

Blast from the Past #2

Episodes 10 - 31 are posted in the above thread.

Blast from the Past #3

Episodes 32 - 51 are posted in the above thread.

Blast from the Past #4

Episodes 52 - 62 with promos, Valentines thoughts and more.

Blast from the Past #5

Episodes 63 - 70 with promos and more.

Blast from the Past #6

Episodes 71 - 78 with promos and holi vm's/celebrations.

Blast from the Past #7

Episodes 79 - 87 with promos, sbs segments and vm's.

Blast from the Past #8

Episodes 88 - 98 with promos, sbs segments and vm's.

Blast from the Past #9

Episodes 99 - 108 with promos, sbs segments and vm's.

Blast One Hundred Thread

EPISODE #109

SBS/SBB for Episodes 109/110

EPISODE #110

SBB for Episode 112

EPISODE #111

EPISODE #112

EPISODE #113

EPISODE #114

EPISODE #115

EPISODE #116

EPISODE #117

TB/IBN7/SBS for Episode 118

EPISODE #118

Blast from the Past #11

❀️

The Drool CornerπŸ˜ƒ

A not yet registered but lethal and total trademark of the BFTP thread, created by BarunDiwani. Drools now coming to a blast near you.

PreviewbyKatelyn

The chemistry of ARNAV and KHUSHI

by  samin6

So in the Diwali days we ARSHI lovers will be crying many a time either for Arnav or Khushi but thought of letting us remember the signature chemistry with Rabba Vey and let us in the next four weeks remember their chemistry and why we love them.

The Hospital hug' Chemistry admixtured with sorrow and need. After all needing someone is the precursor of falling in love and giving condolences is the first step of letting the guard down.
    The giving of the coins to Khushi - Chemistry admixture with pampering a person you love. After all Arnav wanted to gift something thoughtful for the person he cared.
    Removing of the lights ---  Abstract representation of chemistry -  with lights and electricity.  ARSHI in Rangoli - Visual representation of chemistry - when love clicks everything is after all colorful.  Khushi thinking of Arnav as her husband and Arnav thinking of Khushi as a person he loves. Dreaming of hereafter.  After all to Khushi - marriage was a huge step and for Arnav loving some other person was the ultimate step. Arnav getting mesmerized in Khushi's beauty when wearing Sari : Radioactive chemistry. After all radioactivity makes people unaware of surroundings with all the pull of the rays in between - Alpha, Beta and Gamma.

When Arnav was removing the dirt from Khushi's face Snapshot chemistry. The air started blowing hard, the leaves were moving and everything seemed to be touched by them being together. In the fraction of a second that that they look at each other the surroundings came to life and they both together want to have that moment snapped in our mind as a picture and never let go.
  • Arshi thinking of each other 'Mind-boggling chemistry. Arnav remembers Khushi when he sees the fairy lights, the kara, the diya  and so on and Khushi when she turns on table lights, makes jilebis, sees him everywhere.
So after all the chemistry and reactions in between, do we wonder how they could not let go and and simply became blind to the surroundings - like la's presence, Buaji's insistance, Shyam's deception, Mami's disapproval, Nani's manipulation and all. After all the universal truth is love is blind and everything is fair in love.

Remembering poolside with chalhov's cool graphics

Top banner credit Risha_ipkknd
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Picture credit: supriya.arshi  

Here's something about our contributors who have shown their utmost love and affection and encouraged one another in this journey, making this thread an outstanding success.

Alanki, Risha & Siaa
They are the reasons for this thread, Into this abyss they have all of us led

Cynthia
Her reviews have always been proportional, her commitment has always been unconditional

ArshiHamesha
For every detail she keeps digging deeper, Combines scenes from past, present and future

Indi
It's a wonderful delight to read her notes, when decorated with famous quotes

BarunDiwani (Ami)
As crazy she is for the lead, as deep are her writings that are a treat

Samin
As colourful are her reviews, as varied on the episodes are her views

Anita
Her analysis are mostly fast track, her comments never fail to attract

Sohara
Her reviews are written quite extraordinarily, Incredible is what we say about her vocabulary

Chalhov
From songs to picture stories and now collages, she excels at, into whatever she barges

Supriya
She plays around with the pictures, adding special effects and other such fixtures

Katelyn
What not she keeps researching, amazing videos she keeps finding

Wiwy
Our very own in-house riddler, IPK school's witty examiner

Horizon
IPK's love reflects in her every post, we all welcome her with a toast

Rebecca & Charlotte
Their reviews may be concise, but their observations are constantly precise

Ritu & Goofy
They are the thread's stars, their impacts continue to last

DS Nair, Ragvir, AR Eternal Love
Our regular silent readers, their feedbacks work like wonders

Durga
Hope to continue writing in verses, at this astonishing place where everyone converges 

Some of our contributors have been regularly posting their work on the threads. Here is an index of their works.

For impactful analysis and hilarious comments

For detailed analysis replete with symbolisms, connections, pauses

For indepth analysis and the superhit drool corner

For picture stories and songs

For detailed takes and interesting titles

For original poems and parodies

For reviews that make you glide through the air and water

For a collection of promos, vms, sbs/sbb videos

For out of the box reviews of episodes

For analysis replete with new words and vms

For amazing picture collages and episodic pictorial edits

For some mind-boggling riddles

Last but not the least - News updates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture credit: BarunDiwani  

Rendezvous
with the IPK stars by the blasters

highfive.gif

Some of our blasters have been lucky to interact with the IPK stars in different ways.

1. Ami managed to send a letter to Sarun  😳 

2. Katelyn has met Sanaya at the Artesia festival πŸ˜ƒ

3. Wiwy has had a phone conversation with Barun  ☺️

4. Indi wrote a note on behalf of Team Sobtians which Barun read, intently  πŸ˜‰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Picture Credit: supriya.arshi

The Yin and The Yang

By Cinthiann1758

In Chinese philosophy, the concept of yin-yang (yinyang), which is often called "yin and yang", is used to describe how seemingly opposite or contrary forces are interconnectedand interdependent in the natural world; and, how they give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. Many natural dualities (such as male and female, light and dark, high and low, hot and cold, water and fire, life and death, and so on) are thought of as physical manifestations of the yin-yang concept. (From wikipedia)

Arnav and Kushi are the Yin and the Yang of our IPKKND World, male and female, rich and poor, business-like and zany, serious and jovial, atheist and believer; the list goes on and on and opposites attract.  Each has qualities the other needs to learn. We watch our episodes everyday and write our reviews of one of the greatest love stories ever written for television.  We have seen our characters grow from anger and hate in the earlier episodes to attraction, intimacy and trust in the Nainital and hospital episodes and now the realization of love in the last few episodes.    

The Diwali episode will be one that will focus on the light and the dark.  The Diwali Festival (row of lamps) involves the lighting of oil lamps to "signify the triumph of good over evil" (wikipedia).  The Goddess Lakshmi is welcomed to the newly cleaned house, adorned with many lights and lit oil lamps, as crackers are burst to ward off evil spirits.  Kushi abhors the use of these crackers because of child labor and the noise pollution and teaches us this lesson.  All are adorned with new clothes and she is wearing a beautiful red sari gifted to her by Anjali.  This sari was to be given to Lavanya because it is Arnav's favorite color but somehow a mistake was made and the sari wound up in Kushi's hands. Devi Maiyya's divine plan is always in play. Kushi comes to the Raizada home bearing sweets since that is all she can gift them; her salary has been going to help cover Shashi Babuji's medical expenses. We will see the ENTRANCE OF THE LIGHT with Kushi, witness the change of personality and acceptance of Lavanya, and see the dark and cunning side of Shyam.  We will watch as Arnav is mesmerized by Kushi's beauty at the poolside, and again see his caring side as he nurses her injured ankle.  His light and gentle touch brings goosebumps as we watch Arnav place a lost payal (which means everything to this woman) back to its rightful place on her ankle. 

The poolside is lit with lamps all about and the warm glow is soft like a candlelit room.  It is the perfect place for romance; a place for him to get lost in emotion.  Poolside,a safe haven to let down his guard and allow all that he is feeling to burst just like the crackers outside on the streets. He turns around and starts walking towards her, intently looking into her eyes, for every step forward he takes, she takes one step back.  She too can feel it, the strong attraction and mesmerizing pull.  Thud'.there is no where else for her to go she is up against the wall, cornered.  He is coming closer'. closer'.. closer'she can feel his breath upon her skin.  He reaches and caresses her face, her breathing is a shallow pant, high in her chest, and he moves her so much.  Her pink luscious lips are calling him and ever so slowly he is answering their call.  He wants her with all his being; he can't fight it anymore.

Just when his lips are about to touch hers,

reality hits.

RRRINNNGGG, 

RRRINNNGGG,

RRRINNNGGG...

AND THE DARKNESS BEGINS.

*On a personal note this episode is a favorite of mine because it launched the beginning of me watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and then finding all of you! Come watch, read and write with us and keep this beautiful love story, IPKKND alive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written in the stars
By BarunDiwani

"Toh kya woh sach mein taare ban jaate hai?"
"So do they really become stars?"

The first blessed line I ever heard Barun speak, had no idea who/what/where the show was about. but i could feel his pain, it gripped me. A handsome grown man asking some girl "so do they really become stars?"  The woman touched by his innocent question answers him in her own way, "baat vishwaas ki hai (its all about faith)"  "kya meri maa mujhe dekh ke khush hai? (Is my mom happy to see me?)" he turns to her as if he was a little boy desperate for her to answer "yes".  The power packed in this scene was enough to start me on my journey, there was a pull, a connection, a sort of magic in it. I count my lucky stars I ever came across it. Only later i would learn how significant this moment really was.  The man who didn't believe in anything and passed most things off as "rubbish" had started to look at the stars with the eyes of a naive girl who believed that her deceased parents had become them, perhaps finding some solace in it for himself . As I started to watch this beautiful love story  i would find that these gleaming shimmering nightly creatures had a huge role to play in this story. 

A back drop no less important than the Raizada mansion and the Gupta house, in a  way the stars narrated  this love story, a good chance they wrote it eons ago. They were there from the start, the night Khushi fell into his arms and their eyes met for the first time. Next i felt their presence accompanying the song "Tu hi bata mere maula" as Arnav stood by his poolside looking up at them perhaps waiting for something, and Khushi just looked up and dreamt away about her future, they bought so much hope and promise.  However, their first real appearance came in the form of a silent wish by both when their longing for one another was just taking shape. And one evening after hearing her dhak dhak, he sat looking up sipping in the romance they exuded silently, though moments later he, out loud he would dub it all as "silly romantic nonsense." Slowly the stars had became a medium of communication that only grew in strength with time. Perhaps their biggest contribution to Arnav and khushi came when they needed each other the most. He was kidnapped and she was desperate to find him, missing each other terribly.  It was the stars that allowed them to speak and listen to each other's heartfelt confessions.  Then there was the special night before their wedding, Arnav brought the stars, her parents, to Khushi, and after sending them off, the star crossed couple became one. 
Many more moments where their indirect presence was felt, countless times when Arnav stood out by the pool side with his romance filled eyes, aloof with her thoughts. And when there was an unbearable pain after he finds that a ring binds her to another, they shared that pain with each other via the stars. With all the moment could be included but that would keep us here for ever, there is one I have to share.

How can we leave out the most precious moment the stars gave us? Khushi tells his picture "Chaliye muskuraaiye! chaliye! (come on smile! come on!)" and how, a gleaming, glowing smile brighter than the stars themselves slowly appears on Arnav's face, his true happiness beaming from within knowing that she'll finally be his forever. It bought closure to the moment that started it all for me. If Khushi were here, she would finally answer him, "Yes Arnavji, today your mom is very happy seeing you"

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Can't believe how fast we're moving! 

Indi & Durga, what a dhamakedaar thread, thanks for all the hard work and putting it together, very appreciated always!!!

@ Durgey,  the start is amazing and thought provoking, never thought of the 'payal" kneel at a proposal, but hey if the payal fitsπŸ˜† LOVE it,all of it ALSO
awsome poem ms.queen of words!! "blaster's den" πŸ‘ LOVE IT!!

@Indi, adorable little piece on what bought us all together and how our journey continues...almost made me cry!...its true isn't it that tragedies bring ppl together.  so right you are about how uncertain things were when things started out, but here we are century #2 on the way! hi-five!

@Chalhov, wonderful poster, we've moved on from "to hug or not to hug" to "to kiss or not to kiss"πŸ˜†

@ArshiH, ❀️d your intriguing piece on his regret regarding the kiss-miss, he better be sorry!! great take on his inner thoughts, what moment that is when the phone rings and he releases his palms from her face as if he commited some crime. He was sorry about letting it go that far yet he was sorry he couldn't finish the kiss. πŸ‘πŸ‘ also loved all of your creations, especiall this one, too good!

@Cyn, yin/yang piece is amazing, i  always felt that about  Arshi, opposite with a tiny bit of each other in both of them. She's got the angry side to her, and he has the gentl caring side to him. loved the whole thing!

@Supi, im spell-bound by all of your work,standing-Os on these three!!! just WOW!!!

@Katelyn, thank you again dear for all of your contributions behind the scenes πŸ€— 

@Wiwy, if you're changing into red, I'm going to go change in to black πŸ˜²

luv being a part of this thread :) here is to the power of 10

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

What a blasting start of this thread 10.All of the blasters with their blasting notes are shining here.Too Good
Special Thnx to Captain Indi and Co Captain Durga for such a fabulous job as always.β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

@Indi What an insightful thoughtsπŸ‘

no one knew when we started out on 2 december, and even now, no one can say with any guarantee what's really going to happen. but the fact is, lots of chatting, writing, discussing, debating, gushing, gritting, gossing, giggling later, here we are... at 109. second century. not bad, huh. feels rather good, doesn't it, blastersπŸ‘πŸΌ

Feels awesome IndiπŸ‘ koi Shaq ... We all are here on thread 10 and that is the biggest proof itself,😊

@Durga "blaster's Den" β­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘

It is hard to believe, it's BFTP ten

We welcome you all to the Blasters' Den

Emotions are high, very difficult to measure  

Passionate or otherwise, great moments to treasure

and what an insightful opening πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A man kneels down to put on an ornament on a woman, is that a proposal?

The man leans forward to fulfil his desire and the woman does not decline, is that an acknowledgement?

An engagement is announced, for the eldest son of the house, but is the bride's name correct?

The engagement takes place, at the most auspicious time, at the most auspicious place, Devi Maiyya's abode on the Earth, her temple, but does anyone know?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Only one knows and that is Devi maya😊

@Ami such a beautiful heartfelt pieceπŸ‘πŸΌ Stars which are the reason of their unity and unity is possible through communication and communication needs the sources & two souls to communicate with to become one.Stars are sources and two souls are Arnav and Khushi to become one "Do Jism eik Jan"

Slowly the stars had became a medium of communication that only grew in strength with time. Perhaps their biggest contribution to Arnav and khushi came when they needed each other the most. 

In this "silly romantic nonsense."❀️

Just too good and your collage for Drooling ,somehow has special appeal.don't know how to say it in right words.way too goodπŸ‘

@Cynthia "The Yin and the Yang"πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ So true they are in many many ways.They are just the sun and the moon.

Arnav and Kushi are the Yin and the Yang of our IPKKND World, male and female, rich and poor, business-like and zany, serious and jovial, atheist and believer; the list goes on and on and opposites attract. 

@supriya  AWESOME collages and you need to tell me how did you do that.Just too good.This is for you❀️

@chahlov "kiss ...No kiss" is really something isn't it.What a bafflement this guy has?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ too complicated in his mysterious ways.

@sohara what an intriguing thoughts πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ too hot naughty one❀️

Finally in the auspicious night he lost all his patience to see her ethereal beauty. His predatory glance, his eyes roves all over her and finally rest on her face, on her lips. He cups her angelic face in his big hand,leans closer to her lips. She feels an adrenalin rush from the base of her stomach seems to seep through her body,coursing through her vein and heat her up. It effectively disables her tongue from speaking.She also wants to seep the nectar of him, for the first time in her life.

What a pic of your sexy boy!

@katlyn I have no words for your behind the scenes contributions.You are absolutely awesome the way everyday you are running this show with epis and you herself downloading these .Thank You is not enough for that.Plz accept my heartfelt regards for that.Your VMs ,and SBS in addition to that are a treat.❀️

@wiwy my "Riddler " Amazing riddles for amazing Blasters excluding me as I have no clue to solve any one of em.πŸ˜†

@ sigrid,horizon, Anita, samin,Rebecca, kk, Risha,Doc, Ritu and all the blasters CONGRATULATIONS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Blast 10th thread will be watching episodes from catwalk to kiss-miss to seperate engagements koi farak nahi padta hai track  uff these lovers with their emotional baggages sometimes DM is also exasperated

It does not take time in a matter of few moments the colourful life turns depressing and tearful with no color in life for both 'koi farak nahi padta'

raat aur din diyaa jale
mere man me phir bhi adhiyaaraa hai
jaane kahaan hai vo saathi
tu jo mile jivan ujiyaaraa hai
raat aur din

pag pag man meraa thokar khaae
chaand suraj bhi raah na dikhaae
aisaa ujaalaa koi man me samaae
jisake piyaa kaa darshan mil jaae
raat aur din

(the essence is that despite there being lamps everywhere day and night my heart is in darkness where is my lover who fills my heart with brightness)

lovely post @Indi and Durga Arshi Supriya Ami wiwy katelyn Sohara samin Cynthia horizon Anita Sigrid Rebecca and all blasters old and new anyone I have forgotten sorry  πŸ€—congratulations on the new 10th thread and more more more
 IPK

Rainbow very dim clouds so bright????

A man kneels down to put on an ornament on a woman, is that a proposal?
The man leans forward to fulfil his desire and the woman does not decline, is that an acknowledgement?
for all it will be but for these IPk lovers they pretend ASR says it is not  does not mean a thing breaking the heart of Khushi
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Big congrats to all the Blasters for the new thread!  highfive.gif 
Beautiful main page Indi and Durga!  I'm so appreciative of all your hard work and efforts!  smiley-happy096.gif

Indi: Love your Blast Notes! πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ

Durga: My dear your opening lines and the poem are fantastic.  It really sets the mood! πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ

Supriya: Love your Thread #10 banner and collages!!  All are so beautiful!! πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ

Arshi: Awesome BFTP banner, poster and collages. Your "Sorry! I didn't kiss you..." is very beautiful and magical!!  I bet ASR was banging his head against the wall because he didn't kiss  Khushi and for sure the fans did too!!  πŸ‘ β­οΈ β€οΈ

Chalhov: Love your poster! ❀️ πŸ‘

Ami: Your drool corner is too ufff..   My mouth is getting dry!!  Would someone hand me a glass of water please?  Love your "Written in the stars" piece! ❀️ β€οΈ πŸ‘ 

Cynthia: "The Yin and The Yang" piece superb!  They are poles apart yet found common grounds!   πŸ‘β­οΈ

Wiwy:  The Queen of Riddles, many thanks to your amazing riddles!  Always love your answers! πŸ˜† πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ

Horizon, kk, Anita, sigrid, samin, Rebecca, Risha, Doc, Ritu and all the blasters... Bravo and hats off to all!!   smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif toast.gif πŸ₯³ So proud of all of you!!   I really feel the awesome friendship and love here!  Very fortunate to have met all of you!!    

Here's a little preview!!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Episode 109

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEJ_zYrsJQ[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Monday, 31 October, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEJ_zYrsJQ

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxdFtV-bzIg

Alternate Youtube link:

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz4ody_iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-109_shortfilms#.UXxXrIvn_mQ

Katelyn, looks like red brought us luck. we have full episode upload today in good resolution after quite a while. Thanks for all the links and for always keeping an eye on the state of episodes.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago