Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi dear Blasters!!  OMG, IPK 2nd Anniversary is around the corner!  If you are interested and/or have the time, this is a contest!  We have awesome talents here...writers and graphic editors!!

Here's the link:

~ Ipkknd 2nd Anniversary Special Contest ~ Signature/Avi and OS Contest ~

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3564231

Another thread for the celebration!!

~ Ipkknd 2nd Anniversary Preparation Thread ~

Yes, Kate. I saw that. Thanks for bringing it here. Good opportunity for all. All the best for whoever is participating. 😊 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

One aspect of ASR's character always raised many questions in my mind  he always hurts Khushi mentally a lot says many hurtful things but when it comes to even a scratch physically he is so upset ready to immediately heal or beat up people/ even wants to get back to her mother for slapping her during remarriage and equally angry during force marriage..., and it sort of puzzles me why he cant bear physical  hurt whereas the mental hurt is more torturous then the physical hurt which can heal over a period of time. Even the scene from his childhood when his mother got hurt while plucking a rose shown during the marriage day even as a child his anger was such that he wants to destroy the plant which hurt his mother  . Mental hurt sometime never heals and he himself is a classic case of that hurt  Its only with people who are close to his heart that this happens . Why the Cvs had in mind regarding this trait of his any interpretations or is it just his personality

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 104!!!

i am momentarily back with my analysis

Khushi enters Shantivaan and  is standing outside the Door.  She prays to DM to protect her From Laad Governor And prays that she does nothing wrong today.  Then OP comes and opens the door and Says To khushi That DM Has listened To her prayers by opening the door and wishes her Happy Diwali , Khushi replies by wishing him back.  OP said Arnav ji ka , Khushi panicks and said Arnav Ji ? Khaan Hai khaan hai ? OP replies by saying Arey unke kapde dhobi ko dene hai aur njali ji ne aap ke liye mithayi lane ko kaha hai ! KAUN SE LAON ? Kushi Tells him to bring Jalebis (surprise surprise)( the poor girl is just trying to avoid mr. sexy because of all her dhak dhak and acidity) Lavanya comes and tells khushi that she knew And had earlier Told OP To bring jalebis' Mami  tells OP not to talk And only focus on work'

Lavanya comes with 2 Diyas towards khushi ! She asks khushi what is vanvas ? Khushi tells her that she would Tell her what It is after making batis for diyas'. both goes to make batis ! Khushi is Making Batis and telling Lavanya That Van Means jungle And vaas Means Rehna (stay) ! Therefore when rama ji returned From vanvas along With sita that day is celebrated as Diwali (did not know that'I learn a lot from this show)! Then Anjali comes And siting next to Khushi  and La asked how come nani said that my brain is on vanvas'Khushi looks at her and is wonder what should she say and Anjali just laughs silently and la is just confused as always...when Mami  comes And Says vanvas pe to bhejna chanhte hain ham hisi aur ko ! Khushi looks at her And then ignores her (you can tell khushi feels bad but she is just doing her job)

The scene then Focuses on Payal Buying diyas. She likes a golden one But it is expensive . Meanwhile Akash comes and  The shop owner asks him what he wants se says he wants what payal wants ! Payal buys other the Diyas,  Akash insists The shopkeeper to give that Diya to Payal saying it costs Rs. 30 ! shopkeeper does that but asks him why he Did so that? Payal listens and comes and returns The diyas and Goes (poor akash tries to do something nice for his lady love but it backfires'it is not his fault'it is his mom's fault and payal does not want to come between mother and son and also there is the whole class issue)

At the RM, Khushi is rolling The bati when anjali asks her to Call arnav for The decorations khushi Ignores it! Then Lavanya goes and asks arnav to come down and  Arnav says He won't come' Lavanya becomes upset and returns, anjali forces Khushi to go and call arnav ! Khushi goes with some lights to arnav'.

Asr- Kya hua ?

Khushi- wo hamari bati nahin jal rahi !

ASR- Tumhari ? 🀣 🀣
Khushi- wo mera matlab hai humse aa ki gallery ki bati nahin Jal rahi hai aap ayenge to jal jayegi bati ! hum to ana hi hahin chahte The par anjali ji chahti thi Ki aapka vanvas khatam Ho jaye !

ASR- Mera ?

Khushi- Mera matlab ram ji gaye The vanvas pe to khatam to unka ho ga na ? To aap ayenge ? lekin aap kaise aaynege Aap ko to bahut kaam hai thike mat aaeye ! And khushi Leaves

ASR- What ?

(this scene got me rofl'ing, their faces were priceless'.khushi acting like a regular acting like a fool in front of her crush and arnav , the crush, is looking at her like W*F is going on with her) arnav the crush 🀣🀣🀣

Khushi  is standing along with Lavanya  and quietly says that if he does not come it would be fine. Arnav comes downStairs ! Khushi, Lavanya And anjali stares him( like they saw a ghost or something)' Anjali goes And Teases Him that ' "Kya Baat Hai Khushi Ji ne ek bar kaha aur aap aa gaye !"(even Anjali knows the power that khushi has on him'wishes she plays cupid now)  Arnav responds "Di Main yahaan sirf ye dekhne aya hoon khushi koi garbarh to nahin kar rahi ! "ASR Goes To Her And Takes the Lights From Her while Khushi stills stares Him ! Anjali says to Khushi Hum dekh ke te hain dhoodh ubal to nahin gaya ? Khushi tells her she would while mami tells Khushi not to And takes Lavanya !

ASR is Placing the lights over The pillar. Khushi Goes to Help anjali with rangoli , ASR Is Searching For tape while He's Holding it In his Mouth (looking as dreamy as ever!) Khushi ' wo aap ke Muh Mein Hai ! Anjali looks at him and smiles. Both have an eyelock Khushi then Goes for making Rangoli ! Khushi silently talks to DM saying ' Lagata Hai devi mayan aap humse naraaz hain ! laghta hai humne jo aapko prasad chadhaya tha wo aapko pasand nahin aya ! Isliye to jab Humne aapse Shaadi ke liye pucha Toh aapne Jawaab He Nahin diya " Anjali asks khushi what did you say'"Shaadi ?" Kiski ? Khushi says "hamari " arnav is shocked he looks at Khushi immediately (he wants to know who is taking his woman away from him)  Khushi looks at Him too And changes her Mind and says  "Hamara Matlab Hai aapki ? Aapki shaadi kaise hui ? Aapko Kaise pata Chala Ki Wahi sahi Insan Hai ? Anjali said " Inse (I hate how she gives shyam respect) pyaar mein parna itna mushkil bhi nahin tah !"
Khushi  "Matlab aap Ki Love wali Marriage hui thi ? " anjali Nods Her Head And says Yes'.Arnav was Looking and admiring khushi at times while She was Speaking all this ! Khushi  asks Anjali "aapko kaise pata chala ki woh wahin Hai ? "
Anjali said  "pata chal jata hai ! Jab Koi Insaan Aisa Ho Jis ka Chehra Aap Raat Ko dekh ke sona Chahte ho ! Subah chahte Hoon ki Uski Nazar Aap Par Sabse pehle Chadhe ! Jab Use koi Dukh aye to Lage ki woh dukh apna ho Jaye to pata Chal Jata Hai ! " When Anjali Speaks Arshi Stares at each Other  ( I bet they are like I am feeling this too right now!!!!) Anjali says she needs to know where he is because he was upsest yesterday,

Khushi Goes towards Arnav And watches him and notices that he is slipping off the stool and and warns  him but Arnav Falls On Khuhsi and then Eyelock ! Khushi tries to Stand but slips  because her arm is under his body'signals to her to wait and he gets up thus freeing her arm'Then Arnav gives his hand to khushi and Khushi grabs it'.as  Khushi gets up she leaves a yellow patch on Arnav's neck and  moves to clean it And arnav holds Back Her hand ! Pointing out the Color she had on her hand and they share a RABBA VEY!!!!!! ( I loved the last scene'even though they spoke no words'they have complete understanding of each other'and if anyone who watches the scene will understand what is going one by their expressions and action'it spoke a lot of words without using any'if that makes any sense'I am sort of brain dead right now)

and the hindi stuff came from facebook...

now i will disappear for a few more days

welcome back from vanvas, anita. πŸ€—

though i know still a bit to go, but we'll wait. have been missing you, though. lovely 104. nice to talk of the crush and his batti of flame after a break. if you feel dazed watchiung them... empathy. i just saw bandage and am bobblehead.

the crush... nice name for hotwa.

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

haven't seen arshidiehardfan's edit. will do so.

but had to screech in.

if khushi were engaged to a real nice guy, what would asr do? realise it's too late and give up? a tragic tale?

i'll personally go and beat him up if he even thinks of doing that. he will go out there, drag khushi to his suv, bundle her in unceremoniously, charge off with her to a quiet place... maybe poolside... maybe mother's garden, tell her nothing doing, she can't marry anyone but him... to her shocked, horrified, high chagrin, "why? who are you to do this? or expect this of me? how dare you?" he'd brusquely pin her against available wall, tree, whatever and tell her, "i am the guy you're crazy about and who's crazy about you. that boy is very sweet but not for you... are you being fair to him by marrying when you know it is i that command your dhakdhak, that you breath races when you think of me, that mine stops when i think i may lose you?"

khushi of course wouldn't listen, he's hurt her too much, and been an insensitive brute.

she's tell him he is an arrogant so and so and leave. asr would let her. but the fear in him would be palpable. he'd slowly make his way to the poolside, then shout at op and rush off to work to have a  thoroughly miserable day, concentration nowhere.

khushi would be chirpy as hell the whole time, doing wonderful wholesome girl things at buaji's, only once in a while a funny torn look on her face. the guy would be sweet as hell, the one she's engaged to and adore all she does.

that evening. alone under the stars, asr. pool water in gentle ripple. he sits on the lounger and puts his head down, defeated. a gust of wind, and before he can react, a cool quiet voice, "and what would happen to my breath if you weren't there."

khushi is standing at the door, just looking at him. he looks at her and a tear begins to form in his eye. khushi rushes forward and he just catches her, puts her in his lap, buries his face in the crook of her neck.

"khushi!"

"hamesha." she'll stroke his hair and cling to him.

teehee, hope you enjoyed the babble.

Uff, Indi. You babble so beautifully. Please continue babbling and send something for the 2nd Anniversary Contest. This is so so awesome. ⭐️ πŸ‘ 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

One aspect of ASR's character always raised many questions in my mind  he always hurts Khushi mentally a lot says many hurtful things but when it comes to even a scratch physically he is so upset ready to immediately heal or beat up people/ even wants to get back to her mother for slapping her during remarriage and equally angry during force marriage..., and it sort of puzzles me why he cant bear physical  hurt whereas the mental hurt is more torturous then the physical hurt which can heal over a period of time. Even he scene from his childhood when his mother got hurt while plucking a rose shown during the marriage day even as a child his anger was such that he wants to destroy the plant which hurt his mother  . Mental hurt sometime never heals and he himself is a classic case of that hurt  Its only with people who are close to his heart that this happens . Why the Cvs had in mind regarding this trait of his any interpretations or is it just his personality

great one, chalhov.

why does he give this mental emotional hurt to khushi? and usually he knows he is hurting her. is he working out some crazy anger against his dad. or is he just wanting to push her away and knows this might work. of course, after terrace, he does want to hurt her too. sometimes when we think we own someone, they are ours we exercise a weird right, we are allowed to hurt them but no one else.

after the forced wedding, when there's talk about her by visiting mooh dikhai women, he does stop others from hurting her mentally too.

aur socheka padi

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indi

but had to screech in.

if khushi were engaged to a real nice guy, what would asr do? realise it's too late and give up? a tragic tale?

i'll personally go and beat him up if he even thinks of doing that. he will go out there, drag khushi to his suv, bundle her in unceremoniously, charge off with her to a quiet place... maybe poolside... maybe mother's garden, tell her nothing doing, she can't marry anyone but him... to her shocked, horrified, high chagrin, "why? who are you to do this? or expect this of me? how dare you?" he'd brusquely pin her against available wall, tree, whatever and tell her, "i am the guy you're crazy about and who's crazy about you. that boy is very sweet but not for you... are you being fair to him by marrying when you know it is i that command your dhakdhak, that you breath races when you think of me, that mine stops when i think i may lose you?"

khushi of course wouldn't listen, he's hurt her too much, and been an insensitive brute.

she's tell him he is an arrogant so and so and leave. asr would let her. but the fear in him would be palpable. he'd slowly make his way to the poolside, then shout at op and rush off to work to have a  thoroughly miserable day, concentration nowhere.

khushi would be chirpy as hell the whole time, doing wonderful wholesome girl things at buaji's, only once in a while a funny torn look on her face. the guy would be sweet as hell, the one she's engaged to and adore all she does.

that evening. alone under the stars, asr. pool water in gentle ripple. he sits on the lounger and puts his head down, defeated. a gust of wind, and before he can react, a cool quiet voice, "and what would happen to my breath if you weren't there."

khushi is standing at the door, just looking at him. he looks at her and a tear begins to form in his eye. khushi rushes forward and he just catches her, puts her in his lap, buries his face in the crook of her neck.

"khushi!"

"hamesha." she'll stroke his hair and cling to him.

teehee, hope you enjoyed the babble.

- i just din enjoy it...

i freakin Loved it πŸ˜ƒ it was an adorable OS ...made go awww 😳
awesome ⭐️⭐️

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Yes, Kate. I saw that. Thanks for bringing it here. Good opportunity for all. All the best for whoever is participating. 😊 

Katelyn thank you so much for this...i may try my hand in the siggy contest...lets see 😊

nd Thanks for all those recent Segments nd promos...loved them all 😊

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indiji, Good Morning, afternoon??!!! Ofcourse loved your babble beyond measure. And again ofcourse, if its ONLY engagement that Khushi goes through before he gets to know, he certainly is n't a Gurudutt,..πŸ˜† I have no doubt in my head he will straight head off to GH in that white elephant and  finish the unfinished task of the pool side then and there, with or without Khushi's permission. Problem only comes if she gets married already by the time he gets to know.. our ASR tuned to be a too much of a gentle man .. so I don't think he would eye a married woman.. then that Rajesh Khanna's tragic tale follows!

horizonji,

oh what cruelty. you'll have khushi marry another man? was taht the issue? sorry utterly missed it. but nahiiin how can that be. achha ok, if it is. then uh huh. i don't see him survive this too well. he will surely break glasses, op wil  get it, so will the whole wide world. tandav on the way. but something inside him will talk to him. he will calm down. hold onto himself somehow. been there before. all of 14. done that. his sugar levels will rise. but he'll be there, being asr.

in the meantime, poolsode woman will be in such a terrible state. but she will do her duty. the shadi, the suhagraat pose on the bed. her gentleman of a husband who barely knows her will not do the ungentlemanly thing, telling her only when she is ready would they get into the physical business of marriage. somewhere along the way he'll figure out that day isn't likely to come, and maybe just maybe he will decide to let her go. she will tahnk him hugely and ruin to find the man she had loved warring with. thinking he's falling apart somewhere. instead she'll find him, all asr, cool, urbane, arrogant, even more, happily at work, demolishing competition. what, no devdas? while she was wilting? madam will be mad at him and storm into his conference room.

and round two will begin.

how was taht?
ok, i know all this won't ever happen, that man will make love to her sooner or later. and she will remain married, be good wife. and asr will keep getting more asr. but he would love her... hamesha. and she him. i don't know about him turning super filmi guru dutt, rajesh khanna, oliver barrett whatever, but i'd be in a foul mood for the rest of my life.

and read a lot of rumi, remember heer ranjha... there is a place somewhere beyond here... far away where even our thoughts don't reach, that is where lovers meet.

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

great one, chalhov.

why does he give this mental emotional hurt to khushi? and usually he knows he is hurting her. is he working out some crazy anger against his dad. or is he just wanting to push her away and knows this might work. of course, after terrace, he does want to hurt her too. sometimes when we think we own someone, they are ours we exercise a weird right, we are allowed to hurt them but no one else.

after the forced wedding, when there's talk about her by visiting mooh dikhai women, he does stop others from hurting her mentally too.

aur socheka padi

ASR always hurts khushi when she affects his heart & never hurts her back if she hurts him physically. He didnt hurt her when khushi threw tea upon him or slapped him. Ya always mental hurt is painful than physical hurts. He cannot tolerate how khushi is slowly becoming his reason of survival. He was fighting against that feeling, ended up hurting her & being hurt more... 
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Re: Riddle 9

@ indi:gimme red is a damn good answer!πŸ˜† It charged me up like Eveready battery when I was feeling tired!
@ Durgey: Red Label tea! Another superb  ad answer! Wats  got into you two!πŸ˜†
@ Arshi: Thanx for your first answer! πŸ˜ƒIts a v.good, seriously! β­οΈBut why is it also your last answer!?😭
@ Horizon:Plese post the answer you Pmed me on the thread if you haven't already. I really liked it.πŸ‘ Its close to my answer!

@ All
Thanks for your concern for my dad. Its so touching. 

Wiwy, I think you can post the answer now, if its ok with others. I am giving up.

Horizon, what did you pm Wiwy? Would like to know your answer. Hope you are the winner. 😊