Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 107!!!!

The scene continues with Lavanya forcing Khushi to go and get some dirt from the pool side. Khushi goes to the pool side and asks DM to save her from seeing Arnav (girl needs to stop asking that since it never comes true'embrace seeing him) and do not let him come there. She sees a pot without plant and takes handful of dirt and runs downstairs , While  running the dirt poured out of her hands all the way. She places it on the table and understands that it is not enough for making the diyas so she goes again to the pool side to bring some more. Arnav enters his room talking to aman (I always wanted to know what he looked like),me too.he then sees the dirt in his room, and aman was like you want me to give dirt to the delegate(is he the male equivalent of LA) hahaha you cracked me up. Mr. smarty is surrounded by all duffers.and arnav is like no just give the files'and I will call you back. He traces the path and sees Khushi trying to take the dirt and escape but she accidently drops the dirt out of fear and some of it goes into her eyes.

Lavanya orders for a mud cake and tells Mami about it. Mami is excited to eat the yummy mud cake. (yeah so am I'I am about to make me some after this) can you share with me?.I love chocolate cake.

Khushi is trying to rub her eyes and talks to him saying that La had asked her to take the dirt from the pot. Arnav is irked by her constant moving and asks her not to move. He holds her hands. She starts trying to removie the dirt from her eyes at him. He then makes her to sit near to the pool. Khushi tries to rub her eyes, but he catches her hand and asks as why can't she sit quitely even for a minute without moving, does she need overtime for that(totally hubby move'scolding her while taking care of her)' She blinks her eyes again. He tries to move near her but she moves back'RABBA VEY!!!!!...He slowly blows in her eyes and touches her eyes, Khushi lost in him (yeah so would eye). She closes her eye, he removes the dirt (I hate her).  She opens her eyes, he realizes and then leaves her hand.  They both get up and looks away.

it was a beautiful scene indeed. How Arnav tenderly touched her tendrils and face gives me goose bumps everytime.

K ' I am sorry, I have taken dirt from the pot.

A ' I have planted the seeds in that pot.

K ' what?? I didn't know that.. I will go and bring the dirt back.

A ' shut up!

K - But I..

A - Khushi Shut up! You can take the dirt from it. GO!

She takes the mud and tries to leave. Arnav takes the lemon and chilli from his pocket and keeps on the table saying that di and her beliefs and continues to work. Khushi sees it and thinks nothing of it then.

Khushi has made the lamps and goes to keep it outside so as to make it dry. Lavanya comes with cake and places it near to the dirt khushi was making diyas with. She calls out for Mami asking her to taste it and goes to keep her wallet in the room. Mami comes there to taste the cake. By mistake she takes the dirt and eats it (that's karma in action right there). Khushi tells that it's the dirt . Mami shouts at Khushi for placing the dirt instead of cake.  Anjali comes and said that that's dirt'why did you eat it and told her not to blame khushi' Mami leaves. Khushi goes to Arnav's room to put the remaining dirt in the pot.

I was laughing clapping like a kid when mami was eating the real mud. jaise karni aise bharni.

OP comes to Arnav and tells him that Anjali had asked Arnav to hang the Lemon and chilli on the tree, Arnav says he would do it. OP leaves. Khushi  is on the way to Arnav's room, she sees him hanging lemon and chilli through the window. She then remembers her Bua's words who had told her that someone is doing black magic on Khushi because of her behavior these days.  Arnav is talking to Aman via bluetooth, Khushi thinks that he is doing black magic on her by saying some mantras.  She dreams of ASR dressed in black costume who does black magic !! (that was priceless). OP brings Juice for Arnav and places it on the table. Khushi runs downstairs and searches something in her bag. Arnav is working in his laptop and goes out of the room, I guess to get a file. Khushi enters and mixes something in his juice. she tries to go, she hears the footsteps of Arnav. So hides behind the curtain in his room. He drinks half of the juice, Khushi is happy to see it (she really is a sanka devi'she does not think  before acting'why would arnav do black magic). While talking, he starts coughing heavily and could not talk. Khushi is happy to see it. Anjali comes and enquires about what happened.

Poor Arnav!

Anjali worried about Arnav, Khushi is laughing at this. Mami comes with khaada and Anjali talks about the lemon and Chilli that Anjali had given him so as to save him from the evil eyes. Khushi is sad and realizes that he was not doing any black magic on her.  Khushi  then takes the cup of khaada from Anjali saying that she would give him. Anjali agrees and tells her to hurry (khushi is in huge trouble now).

Arnav working on his laptop and sees Khushi in his laptop (how convienent that his web cam was on and recorded everything'I did not a video chat does that) same here. anything is possible in ipk. so lets avoid logic here.Arnav is shocked to see it. Arnav is angry, meanwhile Khushi on the way to his room asking herself whether she should tell the truth to him. Arnav is burning in anger on seeing her in laptop laughing when he coughs. Khushi knocks the door and gets in. Arnav cuts the call and goes near her. Khushi said, I need to tell you something. But he stops her and pulls her inside his room and shows the recorded video! Khushi tensed and scared! Will khushi be able to escape Arnav's anger????

lovely take.
 it was so funny when khushi imagined Arnav doing black magic.
 she is really a sanka devi.
liked the bold lines most.
 my comments are in red.
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
kushikumari thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ kk,

completely instinctively... and therefore, the opinion is most biased, since these are my instincts..😆.

ok, did la make a difference that evening? yes, after the phone call and return of thought.

before that... i believe if that call hadn't come this whole thing would have gone way beyond just a kiss. especially if i am to take into account the attraction that stalked the moments right through that evening, getting ever denser, ever more difficult to avoid. la was not on either's mind.

a word in khushi's defence, she actually did sense it, then try to walk away when things got to thick to handle. okay some may see it as an invitation to follow her, i think she was suoer confused along with being madly attracted and so, bolted.

would asr have pushed her as hard if la weren't there? if i read the character right, yes. that loss of control over his mind, he couldn't bear. look at his eyes, after the phone call. the slow retyrn to reality, the horror dawning in his eyes, the steps back from her, pulling himself out of that heady hold she seems to have. this is exactly what he'd worked hard to avoid... thanks to the example set by his unthinking, weak father. this is kamzori. la or no la.

but yes, la gave him and us the perfect solution. he certainly was not thinking of her in any moral sense when he walked and held her hand. he used her as a perfect defence. without thinking things through. and that really happened i feel because khushi pushed him with too many questions. enraged him as she went along... his gussa walked in. he acted. which is why just minutes later, any mention of marriage and there's him flaring and yelling... he hadn't even gone that far in his head. he just needed to get that terrifying pull of khushi out of the way.

which is why, he says to himself later... perhaps i have never been fair to la. in a sense, he hasn't, not at least from that diwali night onward.

i adore asr, also because he can and does make mistakes. then in many cases he realises and tries to do what he can about it. he feels human.

khushi's questions. i don't think she was even thinking straight when she kept badgering him. she was roiled, excited, thrown completely off balance... her own behaviour also confounded her as did his, and she just couldn't let it rest. i have been this way many times, especially when younger... got to have my answers. sometimes there are no answers. best to walk away. but she is too hot and bothered to just let go. the payal seems like a good thing to go on about, but the "woh sab" is what she's really after. what does all this mean?

i don't think she wants a declaration of love or anything, but just some words to bring balance back to herself. she doesn't sense, he is in no state.

till this point her reactions in my view are plausible. but later two things make no sense... one, no thoughts regarding la. two, never asked herself, why did i, who would never ever do such things, allowed this to happen. no introspection. only hurt and tears, because asr was so nasty to her.

this is again unreal writing or that mahan female lead dictum of star plus. i will never know which.

kushikumari thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kushikumari

indi,
how old is your daughter? have a son, 15 now and in 3 years will be out of the house... going to college. hoping he will continue to find his way back home often. 
did your daughter grow up in S'pore? love the place. we lived there for a year before heading west. my son took his first steps there, lived close to changi airport and would lie on the grass with him to watch planes pass over our heads as they landed... some fond memories. such simple days. now the competition is all around, and the days couldn't get any more hectic.

@ bold, more like it. amazing isn't it, that the same set of people who could come up with an asr, couldn't do justice to the female lead character? they had an 18 (going on 23) year old, still that tender age when one learns and molds, growing as a person and also as a partner. laying that firm, solid foundation to a relationship, taking the time to make the other laugh, seeking one another, sharing thoughts... and yet never wavering from their duties. oh, what a beautiful character the CVs could have sketched. 
Kushi is also never comfortable talking. why is that? from the beginning she avoids serious discussions, at home or elsewhere. even towards the end, she remains the same. is it a case of my eyes are closed, i don't see anything, so no one can see me either, syndrome? 😲 in spite of being aware of her feelings for asr, she at times ignores him or tells him off. when he tries to talk to her, she cuts him off. when or how has she ever let him know what he means to her?  the hospital hug, he concluded that she just wanted to be consoled. he didn't read anything more into it. the lights- he realized she was as much attracted to him as he to her. that awareness reached a frenzy during diwali which led to the almost kiss. but why does she cut him off in the car when he is ready to talk? what does she fear? most importantly, why does she hope something will come out of this to prevent her marriage with shyam?

@ blue, completely agree. there are times, i feel asr has been made out to be a "villian", simply to show kushi as mahaan or to win sympathies for her. as in the current episode - really, was it necessary to have asr be so rude when he came back to return her purse? after all, he did like her, and had this crazy attraction as well. why couldn't a conversation be shown? either both of them regretting what had occured, or with kushi rejecting him? or at least an attempt at conversation (as is their custom), with kushi (as always) not listening, but closing the door in his face. sure, based on the story line, kushi had to be dejected enough to agree to marry shyam. could have been done better, i feel. really, really unnecessary to imply asr drove her to shyam. no basis there, after all nothing had happened previously to lead her to believe she would marry asr.

-kk

Interesting thoughts there I think they bring out the best and worst in each other and I agree it is not Khushi's nature not to think of La she is a do good to others kind of a girl so how could she forget her or did the writers want to say that in love you forget all and the feeling is such sari duniya bhool jaye(forget the whole world) except themselves.
kushikumari thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushikumari

OK kk if we are going to talk logically then trust me I have so many issues.Only Khushi took care of her self respect when she was in Sheesh Mahal,came her home for resigning and after that every time I really want to see that fiesty Khushi ,didn't get .Little bit when he was doing all kinds of nautaki to bring her back home during contract fight she did barge at him "what will you do call the police that I didn't finish the contract " other than that we've seeing her getting humiliated for her family and yes it seems like easy way money making style because that's why ASR when he got mad at her in Mandir and all he wanted the confirmation which she didn't provide and he concluded she is only for money and when Di tells him she is here for only helping us not for meny ,he flinched with hope THAT's how I see it.

Story line has so many loops and they never connected or closed em and by the end I have no idea what did we have? That was not IPK what we are watching now.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Can I make the banner for the new thread? Pretty please? *pouts*

I know we have thread 11 & I'm still stuck on this thread but nevermind 😆

If someone can tell me which episode are we watching presently then I'll use the pics of episodes before that one. And if you guys don't need my unwanted banner then it's okay, I'll drop the idea 😆 I'm enjoying this editing business nowadays so thought of making something for this thread. I already feel guilty for being inactive here :(

Okay thanks bye! :P

😊Good to see you Doc.Hope studies are going fine.I don't think you need any permission just go for it.It will be pleasure to see someone original to come and have the contributions.❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 107!!!!

The scene continues with Lavanya forcing Khushi to go and get some dirt from the pool side. Khushi goes to the pool side and asks DM to save her from seeing Arnav (girl needs to stop asking that since it never comes true'embrace seeing him) and do not let him come there. She sees a pot without plant and takes handful of dirt and runs downstairs , While  running the dirt poured out of her hands all the way. She places it on the table and understands that it is not enough for making the diyas so she goes again to the pool side to bring some more. Arnav enters his room talking to aman (I always wanted to know what he looked like),same here

he then sees the dirt in his room, and aman was like you want me to give dirt to the delegate(is he the male equivalent of LA) Nice one 😆.

and arnav is like no just give the files'and I will call you back. He traces the path and sees Khushi trying to take the dirt and escape but she accidently drops the dirt out of fear and some of it goes into her eyes.

Lavanya orders for a mud cake and tells Mami about it. Mami is excited to eat the yummy mud cake. (yeah so am I'I am about to make me some after this) Yum Yum😃

Khushi is trying to rub her eyes and talks to him saying that La had asked her to take the dirt from the pot. Arnav is irked by her constant moving and asks her not to move. He holds her hands. She starts trying to removie the dirt from her eyes at him. He then makes her to sit near to the pool. Khushi tries to rub her eyes, but he catches her hand and asks as why can't she sit quitely even for a minute without moving, does she need overtime for that(totally hubby move'scolding her while taking care of her)' She blinks her eyes again. He tries to move near her but she moves back'RABBA VEY!!!!!...He slowly blows in her eyes and touches her eyes, Khushi lost in him (yeah so would eye). She closes her eye, he removes the dirt (I hate her).  She opens her eyes, he realizes and then leaves her hand.  They both get up and looks away.

The most mesmerized scene and they both did very much justice to it.Arnav was totally losing control over her behind closed eyes.

K ' I am sorry, I have taken dirt from the pot.

A ' I have planted the seeds in that pot.

K ' what?? I didn't know that.. I will go and bring the dirt back.

A ' shut up!

K - But I..

A - Khushi Shut up! You can take the dirt from it. GO!

She takes the mud and tries to leave. Arnav takes the lemon and chilli from his pocket and keeps on the table saying that di and her beliefs and continues to work. Khushi sees it and thinks nothing of it then.

Khushi has made the lamps and goes to keep it outside so as to make it dry. Lavanya comes with cake and places it near to the dirt khushi was making diyas with. She calls out for Mami asking her to taste it and goes to keep her wallet in the room. Mami comes there to taste the cake. By mistake she takes the dirt and eats it (that's karma in action right there). Khushi tells that it's the dirt . Mami shouts at Khushi for placing the dirt instead of cake.  Anjali comes and said that that's dirt'why did you eat it and told her not to blame khushi' Mami leaves. Khushi goes to Arnav's room to put the remaining dirt in the pot.

As you sow so shall you reap fits on Mamiji😆

OP comes to Arnav and tells him that Anjali had asked Arnav to hang the Lemon and chilli on the tree, Arnav says he would do it. OP leaves. Khushi  is on the way to Arnav's room, she sees him hanging lemon and chilli through the window. She then remembers her Bua's words who had told her that someone is doing black magic on Khushi because of her behavior these days.  Arnav is talking to Aman via bluetooth, Khushi thinks that he is doing black magic on her by saying some mantras.  She dreams of ASR dressed in black costume who does black magic !! (that was priceless)😆OP brings Juice for Arnav and places it on the table. Khushi runs downstairs and searches something in her bag. Arnav is working in his laptop and goes out of the room, I guess to get a file. Khushi enters and mixes something in his juice. she tries to go, she hears the footsteps of Arnav. So hides behind the curtain in his room. He drinks half of the juice, Khushi is happy to see it (she really is a sanka devi'she does not think  before acting'why would arnav do black magic). While talking, he starts coughing heavily and could not talk. Khushi is happy to see it. Anjali comes and enquires about what happened.

lol that was funny and sad for Arnav too because her explanation of Dhak Dhak and acidity is making him confuse as she does not acknowledge or does not want to accept his attraction towards her

Anjali worried about Arnav, Khushi is laughing at this. Mami comes with khaada and Anjali talks about the lemon and Chilli that Anjali had given him so as to save him from the evil eyes. Khushi is sad and realizes that he was not doing any black magic on her.  Khushi  then takes the cup of khaada from Anjali saying that she would give him. Anjali agrees and tells her to hurry (khushi is in huge trouble now).

Arnav working on his laptop and sees Khushi in his laptop (how convienent that his web cam was on and recorded everything'I did not a video chat does that) 😊Logic and IPK are enemy.

Arnav is shocked to see it. Arnav is angry, meanwhile Khushi on the way to his room asking herself whether she should tell the truth to him. Arnav is burning in anger on seeing her in laptop laughing when he coughs. Khushi knocks the door and gets in. Arnav cuts the call and goes near her. Khushi said, I need to tell you something. But he stops her and pulls her inside his room and shows the recorded video! Khushi tensed and scared! Will khushi be able to escape Arnav's anger????

Yes our Sanka Devi has her own style.Lovely anita .Good to see you back .My comments are in red.👏Loved your analytical and cognitive witty comments as usual