Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

😊Such a sly and yes he is getting his way in here.Good one Anita...Love La and Khushi bondage and Arnav's losing control over Khushi.My comments are in red

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 108!!!!!!!

Arnav is showing khushi the video and asking her what was she doing here, khushi says i have a habit of walking in sleep , arnav says so you were sleeping here, khushi says i was coming to ask forgivness but if i tell you the truth you will laugh at me, i thought you were doing magic on me i did not know that Anjali ji gave you those lemons and chilli i made a mistake and should be punished, arnav says what sort of punishment and starts coughing, khushi goes and drinks the juice, Arnav was shocked (he looked like he wanted to stop her but was speechless with her act…but before he could say anything khushi already did the deed) and she also starts coughing khushi says i should got this punishment please forgive me now and drink this (khaada), i was worried for few days and I have been pareshaaned (yeah that's a word) and buaji said maybe magic has been done on me, then i seen you chanting, arnav said chanting… she says near the tree you had lemon and chillies in your hand i thought…. then he looks at her she says i thought wrong, you drink this she puts in on the table and almost drops it…and arnav tries to tell her to be careful but could not…and is leaving but is looking at arnav at the same time she bumps in the door, coughs and leaves (I am surprised khushi said all that without coughing once…when arnav drank the juice his coughing was instantaneous and nonstop…when khushi drank it she coughed a little and stopped to give her speech…I guess the thing khushi put in the juice was at the top and did not sink so arnav got the potent part of the juice…just trying to get logic out of this)

anjali calls lavanya and gives her the diwali gifts and says the colour is chotey's favourite, lavanya thanks her, khushi comes and says that i have given arnavji the khaada anjali gives her the gifts she refuses to take them saying you already did so much for me anjali says i will be angry like chote and gives the gift to her and said says you will not refuse taking the DM idol, i did pooja for your families happiness and everything will be fine for you and your family, she takes the gifts and says i cannot take the payal …anjali asks why and khushi said that i only wear my mom's payal and I feel she is with me all the time… anjali said she can understand… khushi leaves from there…

The GH, shyam is in shashi's room and he says i could not go home for a long  time to meet RS but tomorow is diwali and khushi will be here and i am going to meet RS and the phone rings its anjali he says see the heart connection has met and says he will come home for diwali and then he rings khushi and tells her to bring the medicines as they are about to finish and hurry so I can see you before I leave… he says to shashi what shall i do i have married for money but my heart lies with khushi (I gaged a little…I find it weird that shyam calls Anjali Rani Sahiba (RS)…usually that is what people call their boss or something…it is way too formal for me…they do not share a close bond…that is my opinion)

khushi arrives home and is coughing payal says i will bring khaada for you… bau ji says sit with me what gift will you give your buaji…and then shyam arrives with the wheelchair it will be easy for him to roam around (oh so shyam gave him the wheelchair…I so did not know this) with this he brings his bag and says what happened today i am going to go because a lot of people will come and I do not want a repeat of today…he said happy diwali to all of you bua tries to stop him he says he will be back quik and leaves….khushi was confused and payal gave a face like I will explain later…then  bua says to khushi all those years ago shashi bought a child home and looked after her today he is in this condition and cannot speak but for his hapiness …you cannot do this you said no, garima accepted ,and today because of you shyam had to hear things, i hope you dont disapoint me and leaves (emotional blackmail to the max)

RM, arnav is coughing and remembers what khushi did and drinks the khaada on the other hand khushi is also remembering her drinking the juice, payal comes in and says did the khada make any difference she nods yes, payal says i know what buaji wanted to say, you take your decision from your heart i am with you even today (that is a good sister…I wonder why arnav waited so long to drink the khaada…maybe it is because he was not sure if khushi is cured from her cough too)

Happy asks khushi what she is doing and she says drawing laxmiji footprints because  i don't want her to have any problem finding the door (btw those footprints look mighty realistic), payal comes and says you made a way for laxmiji to come, payal says this first diwali where not in lucknow but amma and bauji are with us and that's good…. khushi said we will celebrate diwali like any year because the location does not matter (this girl is so wise yet so young) and bau ji will get some strength, lets go we have to prepare sweets

lavanya comes to anjali and says you said it was red saree this is blue anjali says sorry i made a mistake lavanya says don't be sorry …she says if you have this saree that means khushiji , and they show khushi looking at the saree and trying it on she says it's so beautiful back(how convenient that the blouses suited the personality…so if khushi was supposed to get the blue saree…that means the sleeveless blouse is for her and I know she would not wear a blouse like that…it always bothered me)

At the RM, they are lighting diya's and  anjali says to lavanya not 3 diyas because  it's considered bad luck and light the ones that khushi ji made…. mami said something, for got what it was….shyam comes and sits near Anjali and  lavanya says she will get more diya's, arnav is standing there lavanya gets the diya's one fall arnav catches it he remembers  khushi taking the from his garden saying lavanya needed to make the diyas he also remembers blowing into her eyes…RABBA VEY playing in the background  he puts the diya back in the plate lavanya goes and ends on arnav's face (awww arnav saved the diya because khushi made it…and also I know he was thinking of khushi during the Rabba vey part but if a person was not paying attention…it would look like arnav and la are having a Rabba vey)…What will happen in Diwali

Oh I keep forgetting to mention arnav's haircut…I love it…and this is the first and last time he ever will have that hairstyle again…

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=..Anita..]

Episode 105!!!!!

Continues from yesterday!!!!!!! Khushi tries to clean the color but Arnav stops her by holding her hand'and pointing with his eyes that her hands have color on it'khushi is like OH!!!'ASR and Khushi are still realize that they are still holding on and and they snap out of it'Anjali comes in and ask what happened. Khushi explains that the stool fell and that is how all this happen'and La comes and takes Khushi to her room.
Mami is making fun of Arnav saying  you are confused it is not holi but Diwali

La is asking Khushi to teach her how to wear a saree'Khushi shows la how to do pleats and la is failing at it (those puppies are hard to make'you need a set skills'on a side note there is this thing that makes perfect pleat minus all the hand twisting'it is surprisingly enough called perfect pleats'idk why I sound like I am promoting that product😆)- i hav worn a saree only once in my life...nd i find it very uncomfortable

.Arnav is watering his plants when his khushi radar wentoff (signal the wind and the piano) and  is looking at Khushi in her saree, he is maha mesmerised. Khushi get a bit conscious realizing someone is staring at her. La asks her why she stopped thus bringing her back to the real world but Arshi just can't seem to keep their eyes off each other La follows the direction of Khushi's eyes and sees arnav is across from them. She tells him that the water is overflowing in the pot (Last episode it was Khushi who overflowed the diya and now Arnav overflowed the pot👍🏼). Khushi tells La that she needs to leave as she is not feeling well. They'll do this tomorrow.

Khushi is walking on the road hurriedly cursing Arnav for everything that is happening to her. She gets in the auto and sees Arnav in the auto as the autowala (I would go in that auto any day😆)- so true

. She gets shocked and recalls how she said that when she'll fall in love, she'll see him everywhere'She gets freaked out and runs out of the auto. The autowala (real one) wonders why some crazy people comes, Khushi rushes to the RM and sees Arnav as the guard and She again runs and the guard (real one) wonders what's wrong with 'Khushi ji' (everyone should know she is half crazy'why question her👍🏼). Inside the house, she imagines him as the servant as well who wished her happy Diwali'and khushi freaks out and run (I love how all her imagination of arnav...he is saying what the!!). Finally she rushes and bangs into the real ASR who is once again confused by her behaviour. Khushi recalls how she had also said that when she'll be in love, there'll be flowers falling and stars shining. Next thing you know with the lights shining in the background and suddenly flowers fall on her. She gets happy and starts dancing. ASR looks at her with a cute smile. Some confetti also fall on her and ASR throws more of them. Suddenly, ASR calls her name loudly and she realizes she had been dreaming (that is how I think what will happen when I fall in love'and don't ruin that thought for me)' - aww 😳

Arnav says she was supposed to go and take medicine. Khushi says this is not that fever and medicine will not work and rushes out again leaving behind a confuse arnav

On the road, she once again recalls how her words had turned into reality today. She gets worried as to what is happening. Is this just because she doesn't want to get married? (YES YES YES)'
bua ji opens the door and sees an absent minded Khushi. She brings her back to reality. She says she thinks someone is doing a magic on Khushi. She's always so lost. Khushi says nothing, she'll just give Shashi his medicine. Shyam also asks why she is late and Khushi says she is going to give Shashi medicine and he looks pissed that he was ignored'
Khushi is cheerfully talking to Shashi and narrating tales of their childhood. She sees tears in Shashi's eyes and her own eyes fill up. She says they will celebrate Diwali well and she will get emarti (not a clue what that is) for him and he will be fine soon. But she can't keep up and says bua ji is calling her and she'll be back. Shyam is overhearing this and has a very pensive look on his face (oh god what is he planning)

Mami ji is lighting diyas. Akash picks up a diya and Mami ji says it is golden, if not gold. It's expensive. Akash recalls the shop incident where Payal had refused his help. Payal is also lighting a diya looking visibly worried thinking about the incident with akash'

Khushi is sitting outside on the bench crying. Shyam comes and says she looks upset (Really should she be happy that her dad is in this condition). He offers tea which she refuses politely saying she's fine. He gives her a box and requests her not to refuse these. Khushi opens the box and sees jalebis. Shyam says he wishes this will fill her life with sweetness As Khushi gets up Shyam stops her. He calls out for bua ji and suddenly the porch lights up with lights, shammy (my mom thinks that is his name for some odd reason) decorated the house for his "lady love"(I cringed why typing that) . Khushi gets happy seeing it. Shyam says no matter how much darkness, he'll always light up her life and be there for her Khushi recalls the hospital scene when Arnav had given her his arshidwaad and doesn't realise that Shyam had taken her hand in his. When she does, she gets shocked and immediately withdraws and runs off'leaving a pissed off shyam'She goes inside. Garima stops her and asks what Shyam said. Khushi said they'll talk later. But Garima stops her and asks what her plans are for the wedding (She will get married when she is good and ready'stop pestering her). - couldn agree more

Khushi doesn't answer and leaves.

Khushi is busy making jalebis and has a conflicts of thoughts about the pressure of marriage from her family and her hallucinations of Arnav. On one hand, she imagines being married to Arnav and him ridiculing her jalebis she said if you don't like them'how is my new sari'he walks up to her'blows on her face and said that you look like a delhi autorickshaw. On the other hand, she imagines being married to Shyam (how can that even come to mind, anyways')and he is praising her jalebis and how she is looking like an angel in that same saree Both the scenarios shocked her. She finally stops making jalebis and realises that the last jalebi she made spelled 'Arnav''the episode ends with her shocked face'will khushi finally accept her feelings for arnav???

one more test am i am free as a bird - do well 😊

supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=..Anita..]

Episode 106!!

Khushi still frying the jalebis and sees that she has fried a jalebi named Arnav ( I don't blame her)'and gets it out in a hurry and eats it while it is hot before Payal sees it'Payal asks her is she is in tension or worried about something because she sees khushi frying so many jalebis'Khushi avoids it and Payal asks when is she going to do her part of Diwali celebrations'Khushi says she will do later'and payal said where at the RM'she then talks to Devi Maiya saying that she hopes that she does not see arnav but DM has other plans'and as usual asks DM to protect her.

Arnav is staring at the T shirt which has colors on it after arshi had fallen on the rangoli'Anjali asks him what is wrong with him? Is he in love or is preoccupied..She then says that he already is in love and Arnav was face was like with who and then Anjali said with La and Arnav gets irritated'

Naani is considering La as not SO bad 'She tells Anjali and Maami that it is no use being so principled since my wish is not coming true' - aw poor Nani

and Maami and Anjali are pleasantly surprised'Mami is happy that akash might get married soon and Anjali is happy that her Chotey will settle down soon'

Some neighbors pay visit to Bua ji and Shyam uses this opportunity to pressurize Bua ji for marriage (he never leaves an opportunity to try to hassle khushi'bua ji is an easy target) and starts serving them tea and coffee and the neighbours ask what their relation with him is! and one of them says that he is the paying guest'Bua's face is sad and upset and Shyam gets happy because his plan is working

Maami, Naani, Khushi and La and Anjali are sitting in the living room and Anjali asks khushi whether she would like to purchase Diyas'she denies and says that she makes them herself and everyone was impressed except for mami'she made a snide comment as usual'and la asked khushi if she can teach her ' Anjali asks about Fire crackers ..and Khushi again denies saying that she does not buy fire crackers as kids are made to work in the fire cracker factories and one should not buy it to promote child labour (I never thought of that)' - neither does Khushi..by next diwali

Neighbours asking Bua whether her nieces are married'and the other neighbor telling the first one that they have unmarried girls in the house and they have kept a paying  guest'What if something happened (thank you random ladies to putting that in the head of this lady'idk how that did not cross her mind before) - yeah but buaji takes it in a complete different sense

La and anjali trying to make diyas and khushi realizes she has forgotten something when she her arnav radar when off (cue the wind)  and he comes from the other side'he walks away looking at her and mentioned that he has some conference call'Naani is upset that Arnav refused to stay with them and complains and Anjali tells them that this time Arnav has been with them and helped in everything'it is La's effect on Arnav, and naani says that if it is La's effect on Arnav or is it Khushi's effect on La (You go Nani'even she knows it is all khushi😃)'Maami gets irritated by this, I love how la does not get annoyed by the khushi comparison anymore. La asks what has Khushi forgotten'and Khushi says she has forgotten the dirt for making diyas and La tells her to get some from Arnav's plants (that is brilliant'she used common sense)🤣

Shyam sees off the neighbors then comes back and does drama in front of Bua ji, that he would have kicked the neighbors out if he had not considered bua and her reputation (such a drama baaz).  He said that they came to check on shashi but left seeing something else' Shyam gives a threat that he will leave the house and Bua trying to change his mind'he gifts something to Bua as Diwali gift saying that she is like his mom and leaves and Bua says that now it is high time She pressurizes Khushi to get married to Shyam and Shyam listening to this from behind the walls getting happy (dang it he is getting his way)'Will bua ji be able to convince khushi for marriage??? Will shyam be successful???

Anita...i love your Snide comments...they r hilarious 👏

supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=..Anita..]

Episode 107!!!!

The scene continues with Lavanya forcing Khushi to go and get some dirt from the pool side. Khushi goes to the pool side and asks DM to save her from seeing Arnav (girl needs to stop asking that since it never comes true'embrace seeing him😉) and do not let him come there. She sees a pot without plant and takes handful of dirt and runs downstairs , While  running the dirt poured out of her hands all the way. She places it on the table and understands that it is not enough for making the diyas so she goes again to the pool side to bring some more. Arnav enters his room talking to aman (I always wanted to know what he looked like) - they do show him after Anrav leaves for London

he then sees the dirt in his room, and aman was like you want me to give dirt to the delegate(is he the male equivalent of LA😆) and arnav is like no just give the files'and I will call you back. He traces the path and sees Khushi trying to take the dirt and escape but she accidently drops the dirt out of fear and some of it goes into her eyes.

Lavanya orders for a mud cake and tells Mami about it. Mami is excited to eat the yummy mud cake. (yeah so am I'I am about to make me some after this)

Khushi is trying to rub her eyes and talks to him saying that La had asked her to take the dirt from the pot. Arnav is irked by her constant moving and asks her not to move. He holds her hands. She starts trying to removie the dirt from her eyes at him. He then makes her to sit near to the pool. Khushi tries to rub her eyes, but he catches her hand and asks as why can't she sit quitely even for a minute without moving, does she need overtime for that(totally hubby move'scolding her while taking care of her)' She blinks her eyes again. He tries to move near her but she moves back'RABBA VEY!!!!!...He slowly blows in her eyes and touches her eyes, Khushi lost in him (yeah so would eye). She closes her eye, he removes the dirt (I hate her😆).  She opens her eyes, he realizes and then leaves her hand.  They both get up and looks away.

K ' I am sorry, I have taken dirt from the pot.

A ' I have planted the seeds in that pot.

K ' what?? I didn't know that.. I will go and bring the dirt back.

A ' shut up!

K - But I..

A - Khushi Shut up! You can take the dirt from it. GO!

She takes the mud and tries to leave. Arnav takes the lemon and chilli from his pocket and keeps on the table saying that di and her beliefs and continues to work. Khushi sees it and thinks nothing of it then.

Khushi has made the lamps and goes to keep it outside so as to make it dry. Lavanya comes with cake and places it near to the dirt khushi was making diyas with. She calls out for Mami asking her to taste it and goes to keep her wallet in the room. Mami comes there to taste the cake. By mistake she takes the dirt and eats it (that's karma in action right there👍🏼). Khushi tells that it's the dirt . Mami shouts at Khushi for placing the dirt instead of cake🤣. - i really enjoyed tht scene

Anjali comes and said that that's dirt'why did you eat it and told her not to blame khushi' Mami leaves. Khushi goes to Arnav's room to put the remaining dirt in the pot.

OP comes to Arnav and tells him that Anjali had asked Arnav to hang the Lemon and chilli on the tree, Arnav says he would do it. OP leaves. Khushi  is on the way to Arnav's room, she sees him hanging lemon and chilli through the window. She then remembers her Bua's words who had told her that someone is doing black magic on Khushi because of her behavior these days.  Arnav is talking to Aman via bluetooth, Khushi thinks that he is doing black magic on her by saying some mantras.  She dreams of ASR dressed in black costume who does black magic !! (that was priceless). OP brings Juice for Arnav and places it on the table. Khushi runs downstairs and searches something in her bag. Arnav is working in his laptop and goes out of the room, I guess to get a file. Khushi enters and mixes something in his juice. she tries to go, she hears the footsteps of Arnav. So hides behind the curtain in his room. He drinks half of the juice, Khushi is happy to see it (she really is a sanka devi'she does not think  before acting'why would arnav do black magic). While talking, he starts coughing heavily and could not talk. Khushi is happy to see it. Anjali comes and enquires about what happened.

Anjali worried about Arnav, Khushi is laughing at this. Mami comes with khaada and Anjali talks about the lemon and Chilli that Anjali had given him so as to save him from the evil eyes. Khushi is sad and realizes that he was not doing any black magic on her.  Khushi  then takes the cup of khaada from Anjali saying that she would give him. Anjali agrees and tells her to hurry (khushi is in huge trouble now).

Arnav working on his laptop and sees Khushi in his laptop (how convienent that his web cam was on and recorded everything'I did not a video chat does that😆) Arnav is shocked to see it. Arnav is angry, meanwhile Khushi on the way to his room asking herself whether she should tell the truth to him. Arnav is burning in anger on seeing her in laptop laughing when he coughs. Khushi knocks the door and gets in. Arnav cuts the call and goes near her. Khushi said, I need to tell you something. But he stops her and pulls her inside his room and shows the recorded video! Khushi tensed and scared! Will khushi be able to escape Arnav's anger????

Anita really well written review 👏👏 aww you r jealous of Khushi...really enjoyed readin your analysis...specially your personnel takes 😊
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7Ea3ZSRCItU[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 108!!!!!!!

Arnav is showing khushi the video and asking her what was she doing here, khushi says i have a habit of walking in sleep , arnav says so you were sleeping here, khushi says i was coming to ask forgivness but if i tell you the truth you will laugh at me, i thought you were doing magic on me i did not know that Anjali ji gave you those lemons and chilli i made a mistake and should be punished, arnav says what sort of punishment and starts coughing, khushi goes and drinks the juice, Arnav was shocked (he looked like he wanted to stop her but was speechless with her act'but before he could say anything khushi already did the deed) and she also starts coughing khushi says i should got this punishment please forgive me now and drink this (khaada), i was worried for few days and I have been pareshaaned (yeah that's a word) and buaji said maybe magic has been done on me, then i seen you chanting, arnav said chanting' she says near the tree you had lemon and chillies in your hand i thought'. then he looks at her she says i thought wrong, you drink this she puts in on the table and almost drops it'and arnav tries to tell her to be careful but could not'and is leaving but is looking at arnav at the same time she bumps in the door, coughs and leaves (I am surprised khushi said all that without coughing once'when arnav drank the juice his coughing was instantaneous and nonstop'when khushi drank it she coughed a little and stopped to give her speech'I guess the thing khushi put in the juice was at the top and did not sink so arnav got the potent part of the juice'just trying to get logic out of this)

hey anita, my dear blooper catcher, do't try to find logic in hindi soaps. you will go crazy for sure.😆 I also noticed it. Where Arnav couldn't even talk, Khushi was not even coughing properly.really silly.

anjali calls lavanya and gives her the diwali gifts and says the colour is chotey's favourite, lavanya thanks her, khushi comes and says that i have given arnavji the khaada anjali gives her the gifts she refuses to take them saying you already did so much for me anjali says i will be angry like chote and gives the gift to her and said says you will not refuse taking the DM idol, i did pooja for your families happiness and everything will be fine for you and your family, she takes the gifts and says i cannot take the payal 'anjali asks why and khushi said that i only wear my mom's payal and I feel she is with me all the time' anjali said she can understand' khushi leaves from there'

The GH, shyam is in shashi's room and he says i could not go home for a long  time to meet RS but tomorow is diwali and khushi will be here and i am going to meet RS and the phone rings its anjali he says see the heart connection has met and says he will come home for diwali and then he rings khushi and tells her to bring the medicines as they are about to finish and hurry so I can see you before I leave' he says to shashi what shall i do i have married for money but my heart lies with khushi (I gaged a little'I find it weird that shyam calls Anjali Rani Sahiba (RS)'usually that is what people call their boss or something'it is way too formal for me'they do not share a close bond'that is my opinion)

I think Shyam tries to show more respect as a symbol of his love. Fake guy tries all his trick to suck money from naive Anjali.

khushi arrives home and is coughing payal says i will bring khaada for you' bau ji says sit with me what gift will you give your buaji'and then shyam arrives with the wheelchair it will be easy for him to roam around (oh so shyam gave him the wheelchair'I so did not know this) with this he brings his bag and says what happened today i am going to go because a lot of people will come and I do not want a repeat of today'he said happy diwali to all of you bua tries to stop him he says he will be back quik and leaves'.khushi was confused and payal gave a face like I will explain later'then  bua says to khushi all those years ago shashi bought a child home and looked after her today he is in this condition and cannot speak but for his hapiness 'you cannot do this you said no, garima accepted ,and today because of you shyam had to hear things, i hope you dont disapoint me and leaves (emotional blackmail to the max)

buaji's act was insensible and selfish. I can't forgive her ever for playing game with that orphan's life.

RM, arnav is coughing and remembers what khushi did and drinks the khaada on the other hand khushi is also remembering her drinking the juice, payal comes in and says did the khada make any difference she nods yes, payal says i know what buaji wanted to say, you take your decision from your heart i am with you even today (that is a good sister'I wonder why arnav waited so long to drink the khaada'maybe it is because he was not sure if khushi is cured from her cough too)

good observation. lovelorn arnav, loves his crazy girl sooo much!

Happy asks khushi what she is doing and she says drawing laxmiji footprints because  i don't want her to have any problem finding the door (btw those footprints look mighty realistic), payal comes and says you made a way for laxmiji to come, payal says this first diwali where not in lucknow but amma and bauji are with us and that's good'. khushi said we will celebrate diwali like any year because the location does not matter (this girl is so wise yet so young) and bau ji will get some strength, lets go we have to prepare sweets

lavanya comes to anjali and says you said it was red saree this is blue anjali says sorry i made a mistake lavanya says don't be sorry 'she says if you have this saree that means khushiji , and they show khushi looking at the saree and trying it on she says it's so beautiful back(how convenient that the blouses suited the personality'so if khushi was supposed to get the blue saree'that means the sleeveless blouse is for her and I know she would not wear a blouse like that'it always bothered me)

I think anjali just gave them the saree. they matched the blouse accordingly. I'm just trying to apply logic, though i know IPK and logic can't go side by side.😆

At the RM, they are lighting diya's and  anjali says to lavanya not 3 diyas because  it's considered bad luck and light the ones that khushi ji made'. mami said something, for got what it was'.shyam comes and sits near Anjali and  lavanya says she will get more diya's, arnav is standing there lavanya gets the diya's one fall arnav catches it he remembers  khushi taking the from his garden saying lavanya needed to make the diyas he also remembers blowing into her eyes'RABBA VEY playing in the background  he puts the diya back in the plate lavanya goes and ends on arnav's face (awww arnav saved the diya because khushi made it'and also I know he was thinking of khushi during the Rabba vey part but if a person was not paying attention'it would look like arnav and la are having a Rabba vey)'What will happen in Diwali

Arnav rabba veying  La! impossible! Poor La! Sometimes i feel bad for her. arnav doesn't even see her properly and always remain so aloof and angry.

Oh I keep forgetting to mention arnav's haircut'I love it'and this is the first and last time he ever will have that hairstyle again'

he looked just irresistible in that hair cut. I don't know why Barun wants to keep long hair. Though he looks hot in any way, but the diwali look was deadly.

beautiful anita.
all the bold lines stood out for me and you will see my comments in red.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 115

The Last Day

Her family tells her to inform the Raizada's she is not going; she agrees.  She decides to call anjali on her cell phone because he may pick up if she calls the home phone and she doesn't want to speak to him.  She tells anjali that her job is done so she will not be coming to work and Anjali is upset.  She wants her to atleast come and say goodbye in person.  Nani gets on the phone and insists that she comes to meet her and Kushi agrees.  The Raizad women will plan something special for her and Mami is annoyed, why do all thisd for THAT girl.  ASR walks down the stairs and hear Anjali saying she will prepare Jalebi for Kushi herself.  He stops he heard her name.  He sees all the hustle and bustle by the women preparing for Kushi to come; preparing gifts, sweets, what else?  It is all too much!  How can he forget her and what happened if she is still hanging around?  He figured if he got engaged and after saying all those nasty little lies that she would never show her face again and he would be rid of these feelings!  But he heard this is her last day and something inside is just not sitting right; it makes him angry.

he got agitated cause, Khushi will not gonna come to RM any more.

Anjali says if it wasn't for Kushi Chote would not be getting married.  He knows that!

Kushi tells her aunt and mother that Anjali has asked her to come over for the last time.  Aunt says then go and Kushi says she doesn't want to, so then don't go Buaji says.  Kushi looks confused and so does her family.  Why should she go there for him to speak to her with all those hateful words?  Buaji says take your bag and the key.  She looks at the key, the key that connects their hearts and she says no, I won't go there; it doesn't matter to me.  Oh, sure it does and watch what Devi Maiyya will do.

the key was the only link left to reuite this lovers.

ASR is furiously typing on his computer.  What rage and anger has been built up inside of him.  He thinks about those words he said to her, "Don't think this payal, this rich man held on to meant anything.  For me it has no importance, it means nothing! As he is picturing his lips almost touching hers, UGGGH!, how can he be so weak!  He rehears Nani saying how about giving this necklace to Kushi it is her LAST DAY in the house.   His thoughts are interrupted by Lavanya, you know the one who he is suppose to get engaged to, the love of his life, haha.  She wants to gift Kushi a dress like she would wear, afterall it was her who got them together and it is her LAST DAY here.  What does he think?  He slams the computer closed and walks off.  Is it because he will never see her again?

the thought was pricking him

Mami is happy to get rid of Kushi.  Nani says she should be thankful for Kushi because it is her who changed Lavanya and now Chote will get married leading the way for Akash's wedding to happen as well.  Kushi had called and said she wouldn't come but they convinced her to come with great difficulty.  She didn

T want to come.  He hears this and is getting angrier by the second.  How dare she not want to come and see me, his heart cries.  you just said it. He angrily refuses his heart's plea, why did you call her hear?  What was the need?  She has left our home and our lives why call her back?  Anjali wants to know why he is so angry and he goes on about her probably wanting extra money.  Oh yeah, ASR, that's it Kushi wants your money and not your heart.  For a Harvard graduate, you certainly can be an idiot, man. I really feel disgusted when Arnav accused her as greedy. i wish if he would know Khushi sold her mom's bangles to reunite him with La. Nani says it is not about the money but he still wants to know why call her here?  Kushi this, Kushi that'he really wants to just forget but can't.  ENOUGH!  He turns to go back to his room and stops dead in his tracks, she is here and he knows it.  He slowly turns around to see her with eyes full of sadness and welling up with tears.  Everyone else notices Kushi has entered and she turns to walk out but she is stopped by Nani.  She says to her she was invited by her so there is no need to leave because of other people.  They all gather around her and bring her in and he, like a big baby, storms off but of course looks back and their eyes meet.

It is like a birthday paryt for Kushi she isd receiving all their lovingly picked out gifts for her and she is overwhelmed.  She doesn't want to accept them but it is insisted.  Mami asks Kushi to stick out her hand and shakes it and says that is her gift, Kushi shaking hands with HER, Manorama, for a maid.  Oh Mami, not nice!   she is mean and shallow. I really hated her attitude. They are interrupted by a glass breaking and a screaming ASR at OP, he wanted coffee and not juice.  ASR is out of control, his heart and mind have been shattered and he is taking it out on the world.  DM please help him.  OP starts cleaning up the glass pieces placing them on the table and ASR tells him to get out.

Nani doesn't understand what is with Chote he is getting angry all the time.  Kushi knows.  The priest has come for Lavanya's horoscope.  Kushi is asked to go and she says she will join them.  They are stealing glances at each other.  She gets ready to join the others but stops, she must return something to him so she turns and goes to him.

Shyam is talking to Babuji and he tells him he wants the engagement fixed as soon as possible and aunt wants him to give him the medicine but it depends on the priest's answer whether he will get them or not. He wants to get engaged today!  He throws his pill away.

A gust of wind and he knows she is there.  He turns around, eyes meet, sadness in hers and anger in his. Get out of here! He turns around.  Ahh the truth prevails, he doesn't mean it.  Didn't I say I don't want to see you or talk to you?  Say goodbye to everyone and leave.  This he says not looking at her but speaking over his shoulder.    She answers him that she has no interest in speaking with him either.  I just came' his volatile turn makes her jump back.  He has already told her he doesn't want to talk to her, Kushi Kumari Gupta!  You don't understand things unless repeated?  But you'He grabs her squeezing her arms hard and in desperation says get out of here!  Her presence angers him, confuses him, weakens him and he is just so out of control.  He pushes her away and she loses her balance cutting her finger on the glass.  He has turned away from her, his eyes closed trying to gain control.  Finally he says are you still here, I said and he turns around to find'.

What arnav was doing was definitely against his will. but what could he do? he couldn't pamper his feelings of love. I feel sorry for both.

She had gone. The women were looking for her they say their goodbyes.  Very sad and he is watching as she slowly walks away to the door, out of his life. Something just doesn't feel right.

Today was her last day.

lovely
bold lines I loved most
my comments are in purple.
it was indeed a very painful episode.
my heart cried for both of them' 
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hey, it's great to see you Doc!!  You are more than welcome to create a banner for the new thread!  Can't wait to see your creation!! 😃

Great to see you here Doc. Am just anticipating having to watch your banner on the new threat
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=33XTOySg0es[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago