Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 107!!!!

The scene continues with Lavanya forcing Khushi to go and get some dirt from the pool side. Khushi goes to the pool side and asks DM to save her from seeing Arnav (girl needs to stop asking that since it never comes true…embrace seeing him) and do not let him come there. She sees a pot without plant and takes handful of dirt and runs downstairs , While  running the dirt poured out of her hands all the way. She places it on the table and understands that it is not enough for making the diyas so she goes again to the pool side to bring some more. Arnav enters his room talking to aman (I always wanted to know what he looked like), he then sees the dirt in his room, and aman was like you want me to give dirt to the delegate(is he the male equivalent of LA) and arnav is like no just give the files…and I will call you back. He traces the path and sees Khushi trying to take the dirt and escape but she accidently drops the dirt out of fear and some of it goes into her eyes.

Lavanya orders for a mud cake and tells Mami about it. Mami is excited to eat the yummy mud cake. (yeah so am I…I am about to make me some after this)

Khushi is trying to rub her eyes and talks to him saying that La had asked her to take the dirt from the pot. Arnav is irked by her constant moving and asks her not to move. He holds her hands. She starts trying to removie the dirt from her eyes at him. He then makes her to sit near to the pool. Khushi tries to rub her eyes, but he catches her hand and asks as why can't she sit quitely even for a minute without moving, does she need overtime for that(totally hubby move…scolding her while taking care of her)… She blinks her eyes again. He tries to move near her but she moves back…RABBA VEY!!!!!...He slowly blows in her eyes and touches her eyes, Khushi lost in him (yeah so would eye). She closes her eye, he removes the dirt (I hate her).  She opens her eyes, he realizes and then leaves her hand.  They both get up and looks away.

K – I am sorry, I have taken dirt from the pot.

A – I have planted the seeds in that pot.

K – what?? I didn't know that.. I will go and bring the dirt back.

A – shut up!

K - But I..

A - Khushi Shut up! You can take the dirt from it. GO!

She takes the mud and tries to leave. Arnav takes the lemon and chilli from his pocket and keeps on the table saying that di and her beliefs and continues to work. Khushi sees it and thinks nothing of it then.

Khushi has made the lamps and goes to keep it outside so as to make it dry. Lavanya comes with cake and places it near to the dirt khushi was making diyas with. She calls out for Mami asking her to taste it and goes to keep her wallet in the room. Mami comes there to taste the cake. By mistake she takes the dirt and eats it (that's karma in action right there). Khushi tells that it's the dirt . Mami shouts at Khushi for placing the dirt instead of cake.  Anjali comes and said that that's dirt…why did you eat it and told her not to blame khushi… Mami leaves. Khushi goes to Arnav's room to put the remaining dirt in the pot.

OP comes to Arnav and tells him that Anjali had asked Arnav to hang the Lemon and chilli on the tree, Arnav says he would do it. OP leaves. Khushi  is on the way to Arnav's room, she sees him hanging lemon and chilli through the window. She then remembers her Bua's words who had told her that someone is doing black magic on Khushi because of her behavior these days.  Arnav is talking to Aman via bluetooth, Khushi thinks that he is doing black magic on her by saying some mantras.  She dreams of ASR dressed in black costume who does black magic !! (that was priceless). OP brings Juice for Arnav and places it on the table. Khushi runs downstairs and searches something in her bag. Arnav is working in his laptop and goes out of the room, I guess to get a file. Khushi enters and mixes something in his juice. she tries to go, she hears the footsteps of Arnav. So hides behind the curtain in his room. He drinks half of the juice, Khushi is happy to see it (she really is a sanka devi…she does not think  before acting…why would arnav do black magic). While talking, he starts coughing heavily and could not talk. Khushi is happy to see it. Anjali comes and enquires about what happened.

Anjali worried about Arnav, Khushi is laughing at this. Mami comes with khaada and Anjali talks about the lemon and Chilli that Anjali had given him so as to save him from the evil eyes. Khushi is sad and realizes that he was not doing any black magic on her.  Khushi  then takes the cup of khaada from Anjali saying that she would give him. Anjali agrees and tells her to hurry (khushi is in huge trouble now).

Arnav working on his laptop and sees Khushi in his laptop (how convienent that his web cam was on and recorded everything…I did not a video chat does that) Arnav is shocked to see it. Arnav is angry, meanwhile Khushi on the way to his room asking herself whether she should tell the truth to him. Arnav is burning in anger on seeing her in laptop laughing when he coughs. Khushi knocks the door and gets in. Arnav cuts the call and goes near her. Khushi said, I need to tell you something. But he stops her and pulls her inside his room and shows the recorded video! Khushi tensed and scared! Will khushi be able to escape Arnav's anger????

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 106!!

Khushi still frying the jalebis and sees that she has fried a jalebi named Arnav ( I don't blame her)'and gets it out in a hurry and eats it while it is hot before Payal sees it'Payal asks her is she is in tension or worried about something because she sees khushi frying so many jalebis'Khushi avoids it and Payal asks when is she going to do her part of Diwali celebrations'Khushi says she will do later'and payal said where at the RM'she then talks to Devi Maiya saying that she hopes that she does not see arnav but DM has other plans'and as usual asks DM to protect her.

Arnav is staring at the T shirt which has colors on it after arshi had fallen on the rangoli'Anjali asks him what is wrong with him? Is he in love or is preoccupied..She then says that he already is in love and Arnav was face was like with who and then Anjali said with La and Arnav gets irritated 😳'

Naani is considering La as not SO bad 😆 😆'She tells Anjali and Maami that it is no use being so principled since my wish is not coming true'and Maami and Anjali are pleasantly surprised'Mami is happy that akash might get married soon and Anjali is happy that her Chotey will settle down soon'

Some neighbors pay visit to Bua ji and Shyam uses this opportunity to pressurize Bua ji for marriage (he never leaves an opportunity to try to hassle khushi'bua ji is an easy target) and starts serving them tea and coffee and the neighbours ask what their relation with him is! and one of them says that he is the paying guest'Bua's face is sad and upset and Shyam gets happy because his plan is working

Maami, Naani, Khushi and La and Anjali are sitting in the living room and Anjali asks khushi whether she would like to purchase Diyas'she denies and says that she makes them herself and everyone was impressed except for mami'she made a snide comment as usual'and la asked khushi if she can teach her ' Anjali asks about Fire crackers ..and Khushi again denies saying that she does not buy fire crackers as kids are made to work in the fire cracker factories and one should not buy it to promote child labour (I never thought of that)'

Neighbours asking Bua whether her nieces are married'and the other neighbor telling the first one that they have unmarried girls in the house and they have kept a paying  guest'What if something happened (thank you random ladies to putting that in the head of this lady'idk how that did not cross her mind before)

La and anjali trying to make diyas and khushi realizes she has forgotten something when she her arnav radar when off (cue the wind)  and he comes from the other side'he walks away looking at her and mentioned that he has some conference call'Naani is upset that Arnav refused to stay with them and complains and Anjali tells them that this time Arnav has been with them and helped in everything'it is La's effect on Arnav, and naani says that if it is La's effect on Arnav or is it Khushi's effect on La (You go Nani'even she knows it is all khushi)'Maami gets irritated by this, I love how la does not get annoyed by the khushi comparison anymore. La asks what has Khushi forgotten'and Khushi says she has forgotten the dirt for making diyas and La tells her to get some from Arnav's plants (that is brilliant'she used common sense)

Shyam sees off the neighbors then comes back and does drama in front of Bua ji, that he would have kicked the neighbors out if he had not considered bua and her reputation (such a drama baaz).  He said that they came to check on shashi but left seeing something else' Shyam gives a threat that he will leave the house and Bua trying to change his mind'he gifts something to Bua as Diwali gift saying that she is like his mom and leaves and Bua says that now it is high time She pressurizes Khushi to get married to Shyam and Shyam listening to this from behind the walls getting happy (dang it he is getting his way)'Will bua ji be able to convince khushi for marriage??? Will shyam be successful???

hi anita,

good to see you. hope exams went well. ha, so you think it's normal to make arnav jalebi... used to be arnav ji, became arnav jalebi. lovely read, with those asides. random ladies, 😆, arnav radar, 😳, easy target 👏.

child labour and crackers, well in india child labour is a living breathing issue. teeming population, not enough opportunities, abject poverty, many of these kids won't get food if they don't work, their own parents take them over to employers and get them working. in calcutta, little girls of 9 and 10 would be deposited at homes to help as domestics, by their own fathers... the other option often is the brothel. we speak of child labour being stopped, but without there being a real option, is it even  possible. young kids in india have even protested and said they have a right to work, as long as they are not bothering anyone and doing their job... if i am not mistaken this was a group of rag pickers in delhi. and diwali crackers, major industry in sivakasi, loads of kids working there. as they work in the diamond and gem cutting industry, carpet weaving, embroidery, tea shops, homes, everywhere. very sad, very real. the youngest kid i have seen working in my mom's place... 11. she would wash the lighter dishes, help with getting drinking water, and generally hang about help with serving food and stuff. her father would come every month and take the money. when i lectured my mom, she told me to go find her a better opportunity first, because the dad wouldn't think twice before sending her to a home where she may be abused or worse.

sorry, went on.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samin6

Oh Wiwy really hope your Dad is better. In any case as for angioplasty in a couple of years it also depends on which vessel was blocked the first time. Usually angioplasty is of two vessels to heart. So I am assuming that your dad now has a block in some other vessel of his heart. If initially he had disease in three vessels he would have undergone a bypass. Also now a days sequential angioplasty is routine, meaning if three or four vessels are blocked- the cardiologists first do angioplasty of two and then angioplasty of the rest and usually start with the worst block. In any case do not worry, it is a less risky operation then Ceaserian section with less side effects too.

Samin, thanks for this info. Feel relieved after reading this. Hope Wiwy will be relieved too. 😊  
indi52 thumbnail
kk,

thanks for the bat mitzvah wishes. saw your earlier posts, left a reply on the previous page, but there was one about khushi and her sense of guilt or lack thereof regarding la when she was attracted to asr, can't find the post (ok it's on 136).

very valid point. and i have often wondered why this wasn't ever addressed. my feeling, could be one of two things.

1. channel inflicted problem. there is this deification (almost) of female lead characters as though they can do no wrong, i suppose it's meant to please the target audience, mainly women, often women who are powerless in many ways and so feel thrilled to see the power and above it all status of women (not psychoanalysing just free floatinmg through the problem). in the end, it has a terrible impact on the character as a whole and makes them weaker. but who cares. the thing for integrity and quality not uppermost on channel's mind, only the skewed trp and how to use it to get max money out of advertiser.

2. a flawed conception of character by writer. sometimes get the feeling that khushi is rarely looked at as anything more than a devise to delineate and develop asr's character and story. she seems to have not been given the attention or understanding as an independent character. she is pure utility oriented, they move her as they please to tell asr's story.

if that is the case, it is sad sad, but one sees it in enough writing. very very few male writers, film makers, artists, have understood a woman with empathy and respect. a bias always stalks. any one can tell you that a character like khushi would be shocked to discover the feelings she has for asr, and would naturally feel a twinge of major guilt vis a vis la, especially since they are friends and la is now almost protective of her. but that was simply missed by everyone.

it's to sanaya's credit that we continued to connect with khushi, despite the haphazard, unthought out writing/manipulating of female lead traits.

a huge amount of thinking re asr, would have benefited both characters and story if an equal amount went into making khushi.

oh that making her 23 or something from 18 without a thought... how terribly gender biased... we don't matter you see, m'deah. it is a man's world. 😆 actually, in a sort of uncomfortable vein barun had said in an interview, this story is about the male lead because in our world usually the man takes the central place... words to that effect.

but me with you... khushi ought to have felt things about la and had a conversation with herself or dm. even one line would have added. just as that line of asr's. maybe i was never ever fair to la, did its thing.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Oh Wiwy just love Tagore!!! His words are breathtaking just like when Indi writes the same happens to me.  Thank you so much.  As for Dad and your family you all are in my prayers always.  Enjoy the time with your family and I pray for safe travels for all.  The only thing I am going to ask is what is your Dad holding heavily on his heart?  If you can get him to talk about it his pain may go away.  I do believe we hold on to things that cause our illnesses.  Just like my back issues probably related to feeling that I had lost my support, my mom.  I will continue to pray but just love on him a lot.  Get him to take deep breaths and RELAX.  He will feel a lot better knowing he is not alone.  Miss you love you xo Cyn🤗

ok, cynthia, i just passed out this morning when i read that in blue. me and tagore in the same sentence. the everyday and most ordinary and the rare, the incredible. i want to kiss you, but i know i am just not worthy of this comparison.  if i made you feel good, that is super dooper wonderful and makes me feel honoured.

i have found a huge amount of peace, acceptance, generosity, big thinking, and gorgeous words in rabindranath's work. i have read very little given the huge amount of work he's done. if you get a chance, see his paintings on the net. i get very immersed when i see his paintings, no idea why.

haven't read much high literature, but in a book called "nashta neer" or the broken nest, he's shown a fine understanding of women in a given social setting which doesn't seem to harm her but never ever understands her needs or gives her the right to be an individual, most beautifully and with so much feeling. this was made into a wonderful film by satyajit ray in 1964 (i think). i have rarely seen this sensitivity for women in anything i've read or seen... i have a feeling aparna sen's "poroma" made years later, picked up the question from tagore's book and found its own answer. 

an incredible man, with almost a child's innocence...
who can write these words without being open as the sky of heart.

"koto ojanare janaile tumi koto ghore dile thain
dur ke korile nikot bondhu, por ke korile bhai."

the full song in english...

"thou hast made me known to friends whom i knew not.
thou hast given me seats in homes not my own. thou hast brought the distant near and made a brother of the stranger.
     i am uneasy at heart when I have to leave my accustomed shelter; I forget that there abides the old in the new, and that there also thou abidest.
     through birth and death, in this world or in others, wherever thou leadest me it is thou, the same, the one companion of my endless life who ever linkest my heart with bonds of joy to the unfamiliar.
     when one knows thee, then alien there is none, then no door is shut. oh, grant me my prayer that i may never lose the bliss of the touch of the one in the play of the many."

reminds me of the thread. all of you.

ok let me again state, i am not "knowledgeable" about robi thakur... part of my memory and environment. in calcutta people are still arguing deep into the night and the next cup of tea as to who knows his life more intensely and who has read him more, or which singer exactly was the ultimate in rabindrasangeet. passions run high when he is mentioned. arguments never end. thankfully, you needn't bother with all that... just go to the net and there he is.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

Khushi's Engagement PART -3

Continue from Part -2 

Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula-5th time 

Egoistic and narcissistic ways of Arnav and Shyam  are making a rose, a pearl , and a pure soul  muddled and crushed but the only thing is making a difference is Shyam's covetous and  avaricious acts over Arnav's altruistic ,benevolent, timid ,caring and bleeding heart acts in this process.Arnav's discontent ,anxiety , and tizzy dither over hers during engagement was unbearable and that's make a BIG difference.

Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula-5th time

Gar pyar inn ko keenche takrar inn ko roke'Raba

Symbolisms and connection:Khushi and Arnav walking away with the promise for not seeing each other under the SUN , but parents know how to make things work along with DM who is watching every move to turn it around and above all Krishna is joining the team to bring this atheist at one voice "Hari" as other meaning of Hari is "SUN "[Indi and Rebecca that's why Hari Prakash is coming which I've been pointing out all along] and above all one of Hari's meaning is "ISHQ" as Arnav's eye of love is going to see things in that flame which is going to burn him to make him realize "What is he doing?" in his jealousy where he is at the verge of losing her and that fear just like "Hamesha keh Liye" is too unbearable for him.Hari is the name of Krishna and Vishnu who takes away all the distress and anxieties and he will be releasing his and hers distress all along.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:The payesh wedding is one of the biggest distress will be solved in this way after realization "tou who sach keh rahi thi"\which started in epi 1st.[TRUST is sneaking in] - really good connection 👏

Yuon to bade hain. inke kadam inhain rashta tuhi dikha..Rabba

Walking in the same direction parallel meaning they will be together in hate or love

Shyam's plan is bringing fruit to him as Buaji ,his biggest pawn is declaring he does not need any Mahuraat ...announcing the same as Arnav thinks he is God and he writes other people's destiny along with him and Shyam too as he can play around with people's destiny to make his own .During and after engagement his bracelet was so much visible as always.

The part which I loved was this parallel scene, side by side.Khushi is forced to put engagement ring on him for Babuji's sake.Buaji's love for his brother is understandable but her illogical theory of making a pure soul going through all without her consent can't justify anything.Poor father is warning her child and but just like the other night her "Theek hai" - Arshi  very perfectly said...lik is Buaji has totally lost her brains

when Arnav  left her with this "koi matlab nahin"[doesn't mean anything] ,it is still reflecting here but not with that intensity as she is doing it for the time being and will take care of later.She did not touch him while putting ring on him as she is not allowing herself to touch him and will not do so as only one man can cast this right and she gave him this right unintentionally.😉

- this is really good 👏

Her hesitant in this matter starts when he tries to put her ring .She does not want to raise her hand .

Buaji,"khushi, haath aage badhao bitiya... apne babuji ki khatir haath age badhao..." [khushi, hold out your hand for your father's sake,] and an orphan looks at her father who gave her everything and taught her to be a fighter as she is like his son and commander in chief after him but couldn't get his sense of directions today in this delusional paying off day.

She is echoing each and every moment which she spent with her Arnavji in her each breath which is saying his name right now. His concerns in that tiffin box,his attachment through her Dupatta,his patience for her blabbering during Nainital where he became her protector, His concerns while pulling her off from the ditch right next to his heart to be safe,his tenderness while taking off fairy lights and arousing her desires in her,his closeness during blowing dust in her eyes with passionate touch, His care while crossing diyas looking in her eyes to show her his presence with compassion ,his kneeling down for putting payal on her with respect and above all his tenderheartedness in his each and every action is raising her heartbeat to kiss her...Yes she wants to kiss him not this stranger...👏 - very well written...i feel bad for Khushi...tht girl has nvr asked for anythin from life...nd still she has to bear all this heartbreak 🥺

who is ready to put the ring on her and she just lets him for the sake of her father.She is definitely having all the moments in front of her eyes where this father did whatever in his command to make her life happy and full of zing.This is paying off time...but..here he is again in front of her eyes THE man who just wrapped his tenderness around her hand in front of God and parents ,who just took oath to be with her through thick and thin ,The man she loved and he loved her no matter what..its impossible to forget as he is the reason of her breathing"Hum saans hi nahi le payenge"[I wouldn't be able to breath] 👏👏

- too good 👏👏

'Buaji snaps her out,"What is this ...its ok give your other hand "...Ring in a wrong hand meaning engagement did not occur ...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Shyam during his revelation points out that there is no one witness for this engagement and no pics.He thought here really well but how he supposed to hide the wedding ...just a thought! - m pretty sure he would hav called his own photographers nd then paid them off to nvr print those pictures...

Khushi is sitting under the moon to seek answers from her parents thinking about two incidents which happened in one day with flowing tears.She did not give any attention to Scorpy who declared today why did he marry Anjali...Good job my girl...

Just wondering is this the same gift wrapper Arnav finds during Prreto wedding...

Her heart beat which does not need to cover any distance and is raising its inundation in his heart with arising storm .His foreboding ,premonition and apprehension is not making him rest either .The BG music is adding fuel to the fire .Walking back and forth in his room..They both are going through turbulent moments at this moment which was rising each moment while ring was slipping in her finger.Standing bsides Eternal Heaven[poolside] in  gripping heartfelt pain.👏

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:When Khushi told him leaving "hamesha keh Liye" he was standing with waving curtains going through with pain but intensity has been raged now since then...

A drop of blood makes him wonder about how he wipes off her blood in Mandir and then fight.."Aaj se abhi se meri zindagi se nikal jao"[from this very moment get out of my life]

👏👏

Rage runs through his veins and he takes tissue to wipe that "MARK" off of him  as she does not want to keep any relation with him as they just had fight and promises for not seeing each others

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Coming after Bersarai he was wiping Sindoor off as she did not talk to him.But today the intensity bar is way higher to bring it down to forget her.

The intensity of whirling emotions in him in this scene is unbearable..I said Leave Dammit, about flashbacks of  her falling into his arms in Sheesh Mahal,his taking her in his arms for safety during rain without thinking of his own,...

Erasing her MARK  by wiping vigorously

Her closeness during rain hug under the pouring emotions within and from the sky ,dropping her from his office in rage which she initiated,pushing her against the wall in guest house wher he touched her very first time and touched her tenderness ,for bringing her home by carrying her in his arms first time and got Marked by her bangles ⭐️😳 - Amazing 👏

More tissues as  "Her Mark" is not leaving😉 , 

They banged together by splashing Sindoor all over,holding on to her teej too close to him ,their encounter in store room where he realized she is leaving him forever..

tissues after tissues for making this "Mark"out of his life

Her closeness while her earing got stuck with her,his twisting her too close to show her his command when she calls him a man without character,Her sharing her secrets under the stars with tears,her hugging him in hospital for his protection and her dependence ,falling on Rangoli splashing all colors...and DIWALI he  is ready to kiss her...

- WoW soo many pic...⭐️ too good 👏

flinging the tissue box,Arnav swearing "nahi karoonga usse yaad, aaj ke baad kabhi usske baare mein nahin sochunga..."Same way she made in the Mandir .."Bhool keh bhi unhan yaad nahin karainge"

A scoundrel had just won his first round but did he?

The promises have been made as "they will not see or remember each other" {na tumhari shakal nahin dekhni hai aur na tumhari baat sunni hai...aur yeh definitely mere haath mein hai KKG...Aaj keh baad humain bhi aapse nahin milna hai Mr ASR] hmmm/..

but can they ? Lets proceed ...shall we?😳

❤️ 👏 - very nice

MOMENT OF THE DAY

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sohara]
- this is really nice 👏

Episode-115

A cheerful, garrulous girl who spreads laughter and happiness to everywhere, has become gloomy sad, pensive, as if she lost herself. But still trying to lead her life perfunctorily without any zeal. - very well written 👏

She has to live for the sake of her family. She doesn't have the luxury to pamper her sorrow. She has to participate the rituals of her unwanted marriage. She doesn't need to work any more. Or moreover how can she go there after hearing such flippancy from the man who changed her life in a day.She dreamed a forbidden dream, forgot for a while that she can't dare to dream so big. -
Superb writing ⭐️

But what possibly she could do, he is just too irresistible. Didn't he instigate her to feel for him, didn't he inebriate her with his charm, didn't he show her that he cares, didn't he put the consoling hands on her head? - 👏
too good

Khushi is incredulous to call RM, if he picks the call, what will she say. She decides to call  Anjali instead to let her know that she will not gonna come for work any more. But Anjali is not ready to let her bid bye like this. Khushi explains that her work is done as naniji agrees to accept Lavanya. Nani requests her to come to RM as she considers her as their own. How Khushi can refuse Nani. so she agrees. Nani is really pleased with Khushi, "she is a very good child and will never disobey me." . They are are planning to treat her.

While descending from the stairs my sexy boy listens that Khushi is coming and his nani and sister are planning big for her as it's her last day. he gets annoyed to hear that. He is reeling under the effects of a complex melange of emotions that are causing tumult inside. Nani brings a gold pendant for Khushi, what made mami jealous, "why do you need to give her precious gold" she taunts them "why don't you throw a big party for her?" 

Khushi is repugnant, whether she should go or not! but the mannat ki chabi, she needs to return it. she doesn't want to keep any memory of him. Moreover she promised to nani. So how can she ignores her! Buaji reminds her to take her bag and the key too. she holds the key in her hand and mutters in abhorrence" If I'll go there, he will talk harshly again." Poor girl, doesn't have the courage left to face his acrimony.👏

Where in his room my sexy boy can't concentrate on his work. Lost in reminiscences, all feelings of love and hate is seeping out from his heart. The pool side scene, he is clapsing the payal on her ankle and his attempting to kiss her, then his afflictive words, "it doesn't mean nothing", all  are reverberating in his mind. His convulsion is making him deranged.  nani's words are echoing in his ears " it's her last day". he is really perturbed. La's words pulsates his anger more. she also reminds him that it's her last day. She wants to gift her something, may be a La kind of dress. Arnav gets terribly frantic. he slams the lappy and storms out from the room. 

In the living room all the ladies are talking about khushi. Mami shows her happiness as she will not gonna come to RM any more. Nani gets annoyed to hear that, "you must be grateful to Khushi. because of her Ms. kashyap has changed, she accepted her and Chote agreed for marriage. now she can think of Akash's marriage as well." -  Mami is weird 😡

Arnav hears that nani is planning  something what can make Khushi  to keep coming to RM. La also gets excited to hear that, "can we agree her?" Anjali is skeptical, "I don't think so. she even didn't want to come. She agreed because me and nani insisted." Arnav gets exasperated more to hear it, He says grimly "what is the need to call her here?" All the ladies get flummoxed to hear his animosity towards khushi. He is implacable. "her work is done in this house, she already left from our life, then why did you call her here again?" Anjali says in embroilment,, "why are you so angry?" What answer he can give, so he brings the money again,"She will charge for extra money for working extra day." (pause: Mr. Raizada, you are so benevolent person,
donates to lots of organization, now counting one day's salary of a poor employee! that's ridiculous isn't it? next time make some accusation which is believable to others.) 😆 - really well said

Nani refutes, 'bas chote don't measure everything with money." he emulates, "kuch logo ko liye hota he. kya zaroorat he us larki ke liye itna drama karne ki? uske uska paisa mil chuki hai, phir kyu bulaya use? Anjali gets upset to hear his poignant words, "stop talking like this, chote." But he is indignant, " yes, you are right,I'm pissed off, khushi this, Khushi that."  He turns around to ascend up the stairs when he senses her presence. He slowly turns his head and sees Khushi is congealed there in consternation. he is also perplexed to see her. She intends to leave, but nani stops her, " you came her on my invitation. so you don't need to leave for anybody else."  mami is always ready to vex her😡, "she sure will come, just doing drama." Mami's scathing words makes her more upset.  Anjali rushes to her and requests her to come in. La also joins her, "if you don't come then I'll eat up all of your jalebi" Tears are welling up in Khushi's eyes. She looks up at him with abhorrence ,"why so much asperity!" he  also feels guilty i guess. he goes up, but looks back to see her again. His eyes are telling the different story. 👏 -
very well written

the ladies are gratifying khushi with gifts. first nani gives her the gold chain with a pendant. Khushi refuses to take nani's expensive gift, but agrees when she insists. Anjali gives her a Geeta and blesses her as well. la aslo got a gift for her. But I'm surprised to see Mami's meanness. she insults her again with her shallow act. She tells Khushi to give her hand, touches it and snatches her hand away by addressing her as a servant. i wish if I could slap her right there!😡 - Bingo same here...you go for one cheek...i'll go for the other 😈

A terribly disturbed man hollered at a poor guy. All the ladies in the living room jerk to hear his out burst. Arnav  broke the glass of juice what OP brought for him. He is shouting at him for not getting coffee. Poor OP defends himself that he asked for Juice. He gets exasperated more and tells him to get out of his sight. Poor guy can't finish to clean up the mess,  leaves the broken glass on the table and goes from there. nani is frustrated, 'nowadays chote screams a lot."
pause: yes nani, plz think. he just wished to get married. so he must be happy. Instead of getting happy he is getting more frantic👍🏼.

The family are getting prepared for the marriage of Arnav and La. Pandit comes with La's horroscope. Anjail wants Khushi to join them. Khushi tells her that she gonna join them soon. She has to complete the task for what she came to RM. She sees Mr. grumpy through the window. he is also staring at her. Vortex of emotions are visible in their eyes, not hate, but concern, compassion, cares and lots of tenderness.

In GH the nasty shyam is playing with babuji's medicine now. he expresses his desire to get engaged on the very day. babuji is fuming but poor guy, so helpless in front of that devil.

Back in the poolside Arnav feels the breeze again. she is here. he turns and says in cool voice,"go from her." She cringes inwardly. when he sees she is still standing there, he says disdainfully ,"Neither I want to see your face nor i want to talk to you. Bid bye to everybody and go." Khushi is valiant, "I also don't have a wish to talk to you. I came to." she can't finish when he barges at her, "didn't I tell you I don't need to talk to you about anything. don't you understand  the words once spoken." She steps back in abhorrence, but tries to talk, "but you.". he prowls  towards her, grabbing hold of both her upper arms vehemently, "I said leave damn it." He strengthens his grip on her arms, looking straight in her eyes. when he sees billow of pain in her eyes he can't grasp it any more. he leaves her with a jerk, what makes Khushi flip and her hand falls on the broken glass. She must cut her finger. Arnav turns back to her, his anger pulsates,  his eyes closed,  jaw clenched, fist clutched, he tries to control his anger, gathers courage and turns again to face her. He speaks gruffly in a low voice, 'are you still there?" but there is no need to say anything, cause she is already gone. - Really Amazingly written Sohara ⭐️👏

she is rushing to leave covering her hand with her dupatta. She needs to hide her pain from the world and his guilt as well. Anjali asks her why didn't she join them? Khushi wishes to leave. Anjali tells her to stay more time, "you just came." But khushi can't stay there for any longer, "no i have to go to mandir, so i must leave. " Anjali is upset, "You must felt bad at chote's words? I'll miss you a lot. i wish God gave you all the happiness in life." She hugs her. khsuhi takes the blessing of naani and doesn't forget to greet mamiji also. but she returns her greetings acrimoniously. La takes her in  embrace, "i'll miss you. But i'll take you to a party for sure. " when nani glares angrily, she mends herself, "and satsang too."  the ladies are really sad that she is leaving. and my sexy boy also. he can't express his anguish, but feels scorching pain in his heart. His words can lie but  his eyes can't.👏

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Supi Thnx for your lovely feed back .Thnx for lots of stars for connections,edits and thoughts.THANK YOU.Yes Buaji was a bit too much and couldn't settle with me .Kind a over board stuff.Hating my Scorpy more and more.

Yes turbulence of emotions is raging on both sides lets see where we are heading now.😳