wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

All credit for my index goes to my guruji, ArshiHameshaπŸ˜ƒ  

Dear friends,
I spoke to Barun over the phone on 7 March When I asked him to give  a message to his fans on BFTP, he told me to thank everyone and hoped that we would watch all his movies. Somewhere at the back of my mind, I wanted to  ask him to deliver his trademark,"What the..!", "Unbelievable!" and " Tum theek ho? " But I did not ask him to do so. On hindsight I think, I felt although Barun knew he owed his fandom to IPK, he had moved on, and rightly so, to his bigger dream...Bollywood⭐️
In the days following my conversation with Barun, I wondered whether we on BFTP, had moved on too? It seems my fellow-Blasters  read my thoughts and promptly gave me the answer I was seeking. Oh yes! Like our dreamboat we too had moved on to a bigger dream... A simple, selfless bond which transcended the world of our family, our responsibilities, our mundane daily chores! We had moved on to a world in which friendship existed for the sake only of friendship... beyond political boundaries, beyond social position, beyond economic wealth! πŸ˜Š
When IPK was originally telecast, most of us did not even know each other! But when the serial ended, we reinvented it on this thread in our individual styles and in the process, we discovered each other as special friends, close to our heart... and getting closer!  Indi, in a PM to me on the issue of revisiting IPK, and bonding with friends, quoted Keats πŸ‘

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever
Its loveliness increases..." 

To keep this loveliness going, I have manufactured some Riddles on IPKKND to make my friends laugh, cry and be merry! I got the idea from Barun's off-screen interviews where he showed great eagerness to answer riddles posed to him by the interviewers!
BARUN LOVES RIDDLES! SO HERE ARE MY RIDDLES!
 WIWY ISHTYLE ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

Please scroll down for my riddles.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks!

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
  • BARUN LOVES RIDDLES!
  • SO HERE ARE MY RIDDLES!
                                  (wiwy ishtyle)  πŸ˜ƒ

• RIDDLE NO. 1, Thread 5 BFTP πŸ˜ƒ

My dear Ritu
Hats off to you too πŸ‘for your wonderful post on talented people on this thread, including me😳! I want to add you to the list too. In appreciation of  your contribution,  I am dedicating this riddle to you. Ofcourse, all loud and silent readers are most welcome to answer. I will post my answer before 8pm tomorrow.

Disclaimer : I am very simple and humble person. This should  not be construed as an attempt to display my  talent.

RIDDLE : πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

When is the poolside the happiest?! πŸ˜ƒAnd when is it the saddest?!😭

• BLASTERS' ANSWERS to RIDDLE NO. 1 πŸ˜ƒ

@ ArshiHamesha / Arshi

The saddest when he forced her to marry him.😭
The happiest "Karva Chauth" when a lot of loops got closed with that moment.πŸ˜‰

@ BarunDiwani / BD / Ami
hmmm, i'm so not good with riddles but gonna give answers according to me

Saddest, when they say "i hate you" to each other πŸ˜­

Happiest, gotta go with "Lagi Shart" scene, Arnav helping to find the kangan in the water, their "oneness" and then finally the "cheek kiss" ...its probably thinking "FINALLY kuchh to hua!!"

@ Katelyn
I agree with Ami!!
Those same scenes popped in my mind as well!

The saddest, they both said "I hate you" and Khushi said something like Arnav doesn't deserve to be loved!  They both were hurting so much!  😭 πŸ˜­

Happiest, yeah is Khushi's first kiss on the cheek by Arnav at the poolside!  Arnav was sure flirty and happy romancing Khushi!  Love was in the air for both! πŸ˜ƒ  No more cat and mouse game!

@samin6 / samin
Hi Ritu, wiwy and Indi. I was also thinking the happiest and the saddest. The saddest that came to my mind were plenty and among them first  would actually to me be when Arnav tells her- Tum meri zindegi me aayi Kyun. The next one I would say would be when Arnav hurts Khushi and third when Khushi came to give him the mannat ki chabi.

The happiest I think was Karwachauth dance and the most kisses, then of course my favourite- Holi hug and Khushi kumari gupta singh Raizada ko Sharmana bhi aata hain. The reason I was saying this three was because these were the scenes where both of them were smiling and happy.

@ chalhov
Well I would say happiest when they are together ASR Khushi
Saddest when not togetherπŸ˜›

@ sohara

I loved Chalov's answer.
The poolside actually made for Arnav and Khushi, but when heinous people like Shyam stepped their for several times the sacred poolside of Arnav and Khushi got sad. After all it was almost like a sanctuary for them.
I hated the scene when during the kidnapping time Shyam once sat on the chaise there.

@ indi
wiwy,

yeh tumne mujhe kya kar diya. 

about the pool's feelings. 

happiest, when he sits by it working on his laptop, at peace or when he gardens, deeply immersed, in a place of his own within.

saddest, the night she sat by it in bridal finery and wept. how could asr do such a thing, the pool must have lamented. for years the pool had seen him struggle, growing from a young boy shattered to a man determined to face his life and do what's right. the pool knew he kept himself safe behind a wall but he had the gentlest clearest heart, how could he do this?

somehow, the pool always felt like it belonged to asr, as time goes by it will become equally khushi's no doubt, especially since she dreams around it and has even washed clothes by its sides making it feel like a river... larger, freer, deeper than what it knows itself to be. i bet it had a lot of joy watching the two meet and finally kiss there, must have exclaimed, "uff aman bhi na!" that diwali night of the unbelievable interruption, and been roiled by all the fights it saw, giggling at all the flirting too, going awww watching them fall in love even when they screamed hate... and it felt really at peace when it knew asr and his love were happy together, that's when it sensed, all's right with the world. 

oh and the day the two had the telepathic conversation, pool was ecstatic. it looked at the stars gleaming above and reflecting off its moving surface and sighed, "at last, they speak."

@ Cinthiann1758 / Cynthia 
The poolside is the happiest when it has visitors like Arnav and Kushi usually dancing and it is saddest when they are apart and it is alone the water shimmering in the moonlight. 

@ ipkkndfan30 / Ritu
Our simple and humble wiwy :), 
thank you ji , to honour me this way πŸ˜ƒ a riddle in my name ? ! 

To answer your riddle... ((( I know the wittiest answer is gonna come our way from you, nevertheless ...! )))  the poolside is happiest when it got screen footage and sad when it was forgotten and left for the mosquitoes to breed !

Dearest Arshi, BD, Chalhov, Cynthia, Durga, Indi, Katelyn, Ritu, Samin, Sohara and all my friends who have answered my riddle. Thankyou for your lovely answers! I was uffing and affing while reading them. Durga wanted to know if I would come up with a riddle everyday! Too taxing for my delicate brain but I will definitely try! Ofcourse I have promised to dedicate  one to Goofy tomorrow. πŸ˜ƒ
As regards the answer to my riddle, it has something to do with Arshi alright. But please don't throw eggs, shoes and slippers at me!πŸ˜ƒ
RIDDLE: What makes the poolside the happiest and what makes it the saddest?
ANSWER(wiwy ishtyle): The poolside is the happiest when ASR stands, sits or walks on it so that it can drool and fill up the pool!
The poolside is the saddest when Arshi encounters at it get hot and happening and it fears all the pool along with the drool will evaporate!

• BLASTERS' COMMENTS on RIDDLE NO. 1  πŸ˜ƒ

@ supriya.arshi / supriya 

this is freakin awesome 🀣...loved your riddle

@ Durga S. / Durga
Hmm... So, that's the answer.  Don't we have a facepalm emoticon. Ah, this seems to be it. Well, Wiwy, no one seems to be even close. All were searching for sincere answers. Will have to think out of the way next time. Bring it on. πŸ˜›

@ chalhov
🀣 so pool is also a mad phangirl ASR lover head over heals on him does not want to share him good answer wiwy estyle
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ sohara
Poolside also was a crazy phangirl like us.hehehe.🀣

@wiwy, plz come up with more riddles in future.It's just so fun!

@ BD

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Oh wiwy, i sould've known that dimaag of yours would be thinking something along the lines of drools.  hmmm Riddles on a reg basis?  great idea but if the answers will always be wiwy ishtyle,  how are we to ever guess what goes on inside that colorful brainwa for yours?? guess we can only try...note to self: must think like wiwy next riddle😊

@ Arshi
haha wimy you are cracking me up here🀣

@ samin
Ok wiwy I had to read it a few times to get the answer. But that was soo hilarious. And there I started watching all the poolside scenes again to find the saddest and the happiest.Ok that was Ok because now I was trying to find a emotion meter to compare sadness and happiness. Mind you I agree when Arnav is alone the poolside is happy but when ARSHI are together it is very intense. I have gone till love scene 152 and now the most intense is actually when Arnav tells Khushi mera shaadi ho ya na ho kal ho ya ek saal baad ho tumhe use kya faraq padta hain and Khushi says exactly- Mujhe koyi faraq nehi padta Suna aapne Mujhe Koyi fadaq nehi padta- as if retaliating for him saying the same after the diwali kiss.

@ Katelyn
Omgosh, so that is the answer!!  🀣  Very nice...the pool drooling over ASR like the rest of us here! 🀣  Good one, wiwy! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

wiwy thumbnail
  • RIDDLE NO. 2, Thread 5 BFTP πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜•Sorry got late posting my second riddle. This one is dedicated to Goofy, just like the first one was dedicated to Ritu. Indi awarded me the first prize for the first one.But I am sure one of you will definitely be able to solve this one.

Riddle no.2πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

What did ASR's bluetooth say to his cell phone?

• BLASTERS' ANSWERS TO RIDDLE NO. 2 πŸ˜ƒ
@ supriya
i wish i knew how to solve...my Brain really doesn work such ways...urghhh...Though Lovin your riddles wiwy πŸ˜ƒ

@ BarunDiwani
ASR's bluetooh to his cell phone: " He loves me more, he's attached me tease.gif

@ samin
Hi wiwy . Ok his bluetooth said to his cellphone- I want to be used too when Khushi is talking with Arnav. He always talks with Khushi in his cellphone never with his Bluetooth as if he wants to touch her voice.

• ANSWER to RIDDLE NO. 2 (wiwy ishtyle) πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail
  • RIDDLE NO. 3, Thread 5, BFTP πŸ˜ƒ
Hey guys I hope you realize that I am maintaining perfect IST (Indian Stretchable Time)! I  am back with riddle no.3. Please skip if already feeling sick.  I understand...😭

Rebecca this is for you, girl! 
BD, my dear,  this has the potential to kill a thousand bugs that bug you!

Riddle no.3: What did the red sarees  tell  the green saree?!

wiwy thumbnail

• MAHARIDDLE , Thread 6, BFTP πŸ˜ƒ

Which logical but earth shattering act of Anjali in episodes 65, 66 could have sounded the death-knell of IPKKND?

• MAHA-ANSWER  (wiwy ishtyle)  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
  • RIDDLE NO. 5, Thread 7, BFTP πŸ˜ƒ

• ANSWER to RIDDLE NO. 5 (wiwy ishtyle) πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail
  • RIDDLE NO. 6, Thread 8, BFTP πŸ˜ƒ

wiwy thumbnail
[

What links ASR and Khushi to Raj Kapoor, the doyen of Indian cinema?

ANSWER to RIDDLE NO. 7(wiwy ishtyle punctured 😭)

Why does ASR like to drink coffee?             

ANSWER to RIDDLE NO. 8 (wiwy ishtyle) πŸ˜ƒ       

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/81773899�                        

wiwy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
  • Why did Arnav's chest turn red when tea was thrown on it?

wiwy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago