Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^^ supriya,

thanks for your words on my 115. have to say though even the first time i watched him do all this i couldn't hate him. just once, when he dropped her from a higher floor, i said no, not good, nor right. i still say that. despite seeing khushi's stubbornness and the many chances he gave her.

and please take part in that siggie contest. you are really talented.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Wiwy, I think you can post the answer now, if its ok with others. I am giving up.

Horizon, what did you pm Wiwy? Would like to know your answer. Hope you are the winner. 😊 

I tried to answer but I was wondering maybe red label tea is an ad and Arnav is in advertising buisness. OK Wiwy hope everything goes well with your Dad's angioplasty
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

great one, chalhov.

why does he give this mental emotional hurt to khushi? and usually he knows he is hurting her. is he working out some crazy anger against his dad. or is he just wanting to push her away and knows this might work. of course, after terrace, he does want to hurt her too. sometimes when we think we own someone, they are ours we exercise a weird right, we are allowed to hurt them but no one else.

after the forced wedding, when there's talk about her by visiting mooh dikhai women, he does stop others from hurting her mentally too.

aur socheka padi

Nice post chalov. I used to think so too that mental hurt lasts longer. However let us think of physical hurt. After emotionally hurting someone  you can tend later on however after physical pain you have to tend immediately. Let us say someone broke their limb they have to go to the doctor that day, if someone has a bee sting even or is plucked by a rusted nail- has to go and find a doctor for a tetanus shot. Your fever will not come down without a pill. So the point is for physical pain you need immediate medical attention, however for mental pain you can wait. Also the only sign that he had really hurt her were her tears otherwise I doubt he even realized what he is doing
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Episode 114, the scene where Arnav is looking up at the sky and Khushi standing at the window, this scene is stuck in my mind.

As Arnav was looking up, what did he intend to see? Was he searching for his mother, who might have turned into a star, so that he could imagine himself hiding his head in her lap and crying out. He seemed like wanting to hug someone desperately.

And then, he saw the moon. Did he see Khushi on the moon's surface? Khushi was standing at her window, sad and heart broken, not looking up but moonlight falling on her. Did the moonlight carry her reflection to show to Arnav? Arnav, perhaps, could visualise her, in the moonlight, standing there completely shattered because of the pain he himself had given her.

Such a heartwrenching scene. But then, reminds of another one, when months later Arnav and Khushi are to remarry, happy and waiting to get back together. And, it is the same moonlight with them again, which delivers a message from Khushi to Arnav, to give a smile and he immediately obliges.

Nice one Durga. I always also felt that after Khushi told him her parents were stars he was looking to see which one exactly is his mother, and as we know he usually believes whatever Khushi tells him even as he says to him it is ," What crap." However I think stars to him also represented Khushi's parents. So he looked at them whenever he wanted to communicate to Khushi through her parents. That probably was why he was remembering the good times he had with Khushi when he was looking at the stars. When Khushi stopped showing her face to him after the heer-ranjha sequence he was touched when he saw her stars- as if ashamed of treating the daughter badly infront of her parents. Then again when Khushi was looking at the stars sad on the night before her birthday- he promised to make her part of her life. When he got emotional after seeing his mom's bangles and reading her letter- he went to look at the stars as if wanting to speak with Khushi's parents -- as if asking for a solution, because maybe for the first time he felt Khushi's parents were also not speaking with him because she was not. So he broke his silence with Khushi in front of the stars.
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-115

A cheerful, garrulous girl who spreads laughter and happiness to everywhere, has become gloomy sad, pensive, as if she lost herself. But still trying to lead her life perfunctorily without any zeal. She has to live for the sake of her family. She doesn't have the luxury to pamper her sorrow. She has to participate the rituals of her unwanted marriage. She doesn't need to work any more. Or moreover how can she go there after hearing such flippancy from the man who changed her life in a day.She dreamed a forbidden dream, forgot for a while that she can't dare to dream so big. But what possibly she could do, he is just too irresistible. Didn't he instigate her to feel for him, didn't he inebriate her with his charm, didn't he show her that he cares, didn't he put the consoling hands on her head? 

Khushi is incredulous to call RM, if he picks the call, what will she say. She decides to call  Anjali instead to let her know that she will not gonna come for work any more. But Anjali is not ready to let her bid bye like this. Khushi explains that her work is done as naniji agrees to accept Lavanya. Nani requests her to come to RM as she considers her as their own. How Khushi can refuse Nani. so she agrees. Nani is really pleased with Khushi, "she is a very good child and will never disobey me." . They are are planning to treat her.

While descending from the stairs my sexy boy listens that Khushi is coming and his nani and sister are planning big for her as it's her last day. he gets annoyed to hear that. He is reeling under the effects of a complex melange of emotions that are causing tumult inside. Nani brings a gold pendant for Khushi, what made mami jealous, "why do you need to give her precious gold" she taunts them "why don't you throw a big party for her?" 

Khushi is repugnant, whether she should go or not! but the mannat ki chabi, she needs to return it. she doesn't want to keep any memory of him. (I think that represented the fact for Khushi as a token that I need you next to me) Moreover she promised to nani. So how can she ignores her! Buaji reminds her to take her bag and the key too. she holds the key in her hand and mutters in abhorrence" If I'll go there, he will talk harshly again." Poor girl, doesn't have the courage left to face his acrimony.

Where in his room my sexy boy can't concentrate on his work. Lost in reminiscences, all feelings of love and hate is seeping out from his heart. The pool side scene, he is clapsing the payal on her ankle and his attempting to kiss her, then his afflictive words, "it doesn't mean nothing", all  are reverberating in his mind. His convulsion is making him deranged.  nani's words are echoing in his ears " it's her last day". he is really perturbed. La's words pulsates his anger more. she also reminds him that it's her last day. She wants to gift her something, may be a La kind of dress. Arnav gets terribly frantic. he slams the lappy and storms out from the room. 

In the living room all the ladies are talking about khushi. Mami shows her happiness as she will not gonna come to RM any more. Nani gets annoyed to hear that, "you must be grateful to Khushi. because of her Ms. kashyap has changed, she accepted her and Chote agreed for marriage. now she can think of Akash's marriage as well."  Arnav hears that nani is planning  something what can make Khushi  to keep coming to RM. La also gets excited to hear that, "can we agree her?" Anjali is skeptical, "I don't think so. she even didn't want to come. She agreed because me and nani insisted." Arnav gets exasperated more to hear it, He says grimly "what is the need to call her here?" All the ladies get flummoxed to hear his animosity towards khushi. He is implacable. "her work is done in this house, she already left from our life, then why did you call her here again?" Anjali says in embroilment,, "why are you so angry?" What answer he can give, so he brings the money again,"She will charge for extra money for working extra day." (pause: Mr. Raizada, you are so benevolent person, donates to lots of organization, now counting one day's salary of a poor employee! that's ridiculous isn't it? next time make some accusation which is believable to others.Nice point Sohara. I did not think like that. I felt he was saying that so that his family will not make Khushi come again because he knew it distressed her and she could not say no even though she wanted to. So he is going it for her) Nani refutes, 'bas chote don't measure everything with money." he emulates, "kuch logo ko liye hota he. kya zaroorat he us larki ke liye itna drama karne ki? uske uska paisa mil chuki hai, phir kyu bulaya use?(it matters with some people. why did you need to do so much drama for that girl? she already got her money. then why did you call her again?)  Anjali gets upset to hear his poignant words, "stop talking like this, chote." But he is indignant, " yes, you are right,I'm pissed off, khushi this, Khushi that."  He turns around to ascend up the stairs when he senses her presence. He slowly turns his head and sees Khushi is congealed there in consternation. he is also perplexed to see her. I was wondering how Nani and Anjali missed that Arnav could sense Khushi's presence. NK saw it once and he knew. She intends to leave, but nani stops her, " you came her on my invitation. so you don't need to leave for anybody else."  mami is always ready to vex her, "she sure will come, just doing drama." Mami's scathing words makes her more upset.  Anjali rushes to her and requests her to come in. La also joins her, "if you don't come then I'll eat up all of your jalebi" Tears are welling up in Khushi's eyes. She looks up at him with abhorrence ,"why so much asperity!" he  also feels guilty i guess. he goes up, but looks back to see her again. His eyes are telling the different story.

the ladies are gratifying khushi with gifts. first nani gives her the gold chain with a pendant. Khushi refuses to take nani's expensive gift, but agrees when she insists. Anjali gives her a Geeta and blesses her as well. la aslo got a gift for her. But I'm surprised to see Mami's meanness. she insults her again with her shallow act. She tells Khushi to give her hand, touches it and snatches her hand away by addressing her as a servant. i wish if I could slap her right there!😡

A terribly disturbed man hollered at a poor guy. All the ladies in the living room jerk to hear his out burst. Arnav  broke the glass of juice what OP brought for him. He is shouting at him for not getting coffee. Poor OP defends himself that he asked for Juice. He gets exasperated more and tells him to get out of his sight. Poor guy can't finish to clean up the mess,  leaves the broken glass on the table and goes from there. nani is frustrated, 'nowadays chote screams a lot."
pause: yes nani, plz think. he just wished to get married. so he must be happy. Instead of getting happy he is getting more frantic.( and he no longer wants sweet juice- he wants a bitter coffee. As if sweet drinks would remind him of Khushi- her pouring that in his shoe, her drinking his juice, and all)

The family are getting prepared for the marriage of Arnav and La. Pandit comes with La's horroscope. Anjail wants Khushi to join them. Khushi tells her that she gonna join them soon. She has to complete the task for what she came to RM. She sees Mr. grumpy through the window. he is also staring at her. Vortex of emotions are visible in their eyes, not hate, but concern, compassion, cares and lots of tenderness. Nicely explained Sohra- all the emotions

In GH the nasty shyam is playing with babuji's medicine now. he expresses his desire to get engaged on the very day. babuji is fuming but poor guy, so helpless in front of that devil.

Back in the poolside Arnav feels the breeze again. she is here. he turns and says in cool voice,"go from here." She cringes inwardly. when he sees she is still standing there, he says disdainfully ,"Neither I want to see your face nor i want to talk to you. Bid bye to everybody and go." Khushi is valiant, "I also don't have a wish to talk to you. I came to." she can't finish when he barges at her, "didn't I tell you I don't need to talk to you about anything. don't you understand  the words once spoken." She steps back in abhorrence, but tries to talk, "but you.". he prowls  towards her, grabbing hold of both her upper arms vehemently, "I said leave damn it." He strengthens his grip on her arms, looking straight in her eyes. when he sees billow of pain in her eyes he can't grasp it any more. he leaves her with a jerk, what makes Khushi flip and her hand falls on the broken glass. She must cut her finger. Arnav turns back to her, his anger pulsates,  his eyes closed,  jaw clenched, fist clutched, he tries to control his anger, gathers courage and turns again to face her. He speaks gruffly in a low voice, 'are you still there?" but there is no need to say anything, cause she is already gone. So now Arnav can even smell her blood.

she is rushing to leave covering her hand with her dupatta. She needs to hide her pain from the world and his guilt as well. Anjali asks her why didn't she join them? Khushi wishes to leave. Anjali tells her to stay more time, "you just came." But khushi can't stay there for any longer, "no i have to go to mandir, so i must leave. " Anjali is upset, "You must felt bad at chote's words? I'll miss you a lot. i wish God gave you all the happiness in life." She hugs her. khsuhi takes the blessing of naani and doesn't forget to greet mamiji also. but she returns her greetings acrimoniously. La takes her in  embrace, "i'll miss you. But i'll take you to a party for sure. " when nani glares angrily, she mends herself, "and satsang too."  the ladies are really sad that she is leaving. and my  boy also. he can't express his anguish, but feels scorching pain in his heart. His words can lie but  his eyes can't. ( He has that look- willing Khushi as if ordering her " Palat, Palat, Palat(look back) damn it"  and for the first time Khushi did not look back)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FheGCX1S8bA[/YOUTUBE]

Nice analysis Sohara. My writing in pink
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 118

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F4vSAnqpKo[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast: Friday, 11 November, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitleshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIyY1_OD1I 

Alternate Youtube links:

Katelyn, today too we have a good quality main link from one of the best uploaders. Thanks for providing the links and for always keeping an eye on the state of episodes.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Links for this week's episodes: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/82156092

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail

Uff, Indi. You babble so beautifully. Please continue babbling and send something for the 2nd Anniversary Contest. This is so so awesome. ⭐️ 👏 

Thanks Indi- loved your blabbering. However speaking of Shyam- let us consider he is not Anjali's husband and he is not responsible for Babuji's condition." Even then he is by no means decent. Babuji's condition was bad and Khushi was the only earning member of that family. So a decent boy would propose for Payal- because she is elder and not want to take the only earning member away. If he was really concerned for Khushi he would have backed off when she said no. If he was decent he would have- looked for some other alliance for Payal to ease babuji's pain. If he was decent he would have left aeons earlier when people started speaking about them and I would have expected Bua to ask him to leave because people had started to speak about him and Khushi- esp when Khushi said no. I would not have expected Bua to force Khushi.
[SBB] 11th Nov 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Khushi informs Arnav about his meeting through signs), Episode 120 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcMydVgJOak[/YOUTUBE] 

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcMydVgJOak

[SBB] 11th Nov 2011: Sanaya (Talks about her relationship with Mohit) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvUbwCfBPYI[/YOUTUBE]  

DL: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvUbwCfBPYI

credit goes to uploaderEdited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

welcome back from vanvas, anita. 🤗

though i know still a bit to go, but we'll wait. have been missing you, though. lovely 104. nice to talk of the crush and his batti of flame after a break. if you feel dazed watchiung them... empathy. i just saw bandage and am bobblehead.

the crush... nice name for hotwa.

I am glad to be back🤗 but i have to go back to vanvas for a few more days 
i missed you guys

I can't wait for more scenes that will make me dazed!!!!
ina211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 112-113: Heartbreak

Has a piece of mittai (sweet) ever tasted so bitter? 

The girl with the mega-sweet tooth swallows it like a bitter pill that it really is... She simply couldn't say no to Nani who was feeding her in celebration of Arnav's engagement announcement. The very announcement that  in an instant  made a billion pieces of her heart.

With his presence, he gave her dhak dhaks, he came when she needed his strong shoulder to lean on, she associated the word "pyaar"(Love) with him when she saw him everywhere, she felt the sitare(stars) from the sky with him nearby. He made her dream. And for the first time today he gave her a high like nothing she ever experienced before,  and after that phone call came her first heartbreak, excruciating pain also something she's never experienced. She cried and cried as he watched through the big glass window.

All she wanted to do was get out of there, in the background wishes still pouring in for the engagement announcement.  unable to contain her tears she tries to run out of there, only to be stopped by La. "What happened to you, you're crying?" Khushi forces a smile and assures her they're tears of happiness. I feel La senses something, she asks twice if Khushi is happy for her. "I'm really happy" khushi assured before La hugs her. Arnav witnesses the embrace, he swallows hard knowing what heartbreak is hidden behind that smile. Poor girl doesn't even get to leave, she has to paste a smile on and hold back the tears

Always good at hiding her pain and problems from her family, who gave her so much after her parents died, but for Khushi forcing a smile has never been harder than today.  After Nani feeds her the sweet, she goes into her special mode that makes  Arnav question "kis mitti ki bani hai yeh?" later on. She stretches  that smile on her face, her voice to a forced high.

"badhaai ho! aapko apne naati ke liey bahu mil gayee...laaye OPji, aaj hum sab ka  moo meetha karenge"  

"Congratulations Naniji, you found a wife for your grandson...OPji, give it here, today i will sweeten everyone's mouth"

Maybe this is how she's dealt with pain since she was 8, self preservation mechanism perhaps...block it all out and pretend all is fine, eventually the mind will follow. Today  the pain is unbearable. When she acts similarly after he reveals the reason for the forced marriage, again she is also incredibly hurt that he could think so low of her. This is how Khushi lives up to her name.

Arnav, puzzled with her OTT behavior  but sure of one thing, she is hiding enormous amount of hurt underneath. She endures more of it when Anjali brings out the special halwa  and tells Arnav that she made it, a harsh reminder of the love and care she put into it. She takes off in a haste insisting she would be ok going alone on this Diwali night, much to Arnav's concern.

While talks of the marriage and meeting La's family are initiated by Naniji, allArnav can think about is Khushi's safety. Even when shyaam comes to wish him, nothing registers till La repeates "mrs. and mr. raizada, wow i can't believe it" ... is it just sinking in what you've done ASR? Mamiji talks about fast mangni and super fast wedding suffocates him and he explodes...

"Enough of this non-sense everyone! i agreed to get married,  I didn't say i'll get married tonight,  so you ppl pleast stop setting the date for it and  booking the honeymoon tickets"  ...a bit much even for Chotey. Since Khushi started working there, the family had noticed a change in chotey, like forgiving and sparing JP when he spilled tea on him...he had just learned what forgiveness means. Now, heightened anger will be the biggest side effect... that's the only way he knows how to express his pain.

He leaves, he has to make sure she's safe. koi ahemiyat nahi hai?...she has not importance huh?

Khushi on the middle of the road, almost disoriented painfully lives through those moments then his abrupt announcement, while her question play in his mind like a broken record. His signature screeching breaks  startles her and bring her out of her thoughts, she's surprised to see him.  She goes back into her special mode, with the smile back on, "Arrey what you doing here, you should be at h-"...he interrupts

"Sit in the car" he is certainly aint buying her act  "mein ghar chhod doonga( i'll drop you home)" such a sense of care and resposnibility in his voice. He is her protector no matter what.  She tells him that she'll go on her own,  he tells her to "shut up and sit in the car."  she obeys. after all that's happend,she obeys, is it because a part of herself understands  him being here after all that's happened?

The quiet tension in the car can be cut with a knife. Again going into her mode, leaving him even more perplexed when she wishes him and La.  "i'm so happy to know that you and Lavanyaji are getting engaged...its a holiday and top of that such big news!"  He still doesn't get her act but  he sees right through it. 

"toh tum khush ho? So you're happy?" in typical ASR tone

"arrey, i'm really happy, hum to yeh hi chahte the ki- (thisis what i want that-)"

"oh really? tum yeh hi chahti thi? (this is what you wanted?)"

I feel like he wants her to admit her true feeling even after he's crushed then to pieces. Why ASR why, you hurt her so she would hate you then why do you want her to still admit otherwise?? 

"yes ofcourse, why are you asking like this ? you and La are getting engaged, what can be better than that? and it good that you'lre dropping me home, you must meet babuji and amma, they'll be so happy  about this news too"  her voice reaching that unnatural high again(Sanaya is brilliant here). he lets her finish her nonsense (seems that what he think of her act)

"thodi der pehle tum mujhse kucch pucch rahi thi (you were asking me something a bit ago)" ...so now he's ready to answer the question.

she denies it "hum kya pucch rahe the (What was i asking)?".

"apni payl ke baare mein" about your payal?

she laughs it off, "acchha woh? no that was nothing important, the important thing is whatever i came to do is done"

He interrupts her nonsense "toh tum apni payal ke baare mein nahi jaan na chahti (So you don't want to know about your payal?)?

She ignores his question and continues to talk about the wedding..."you two make a great couple." irritating him further. He slams the breaks "get out."... She looks at him "dekh kya rahi ho? i said get out!"

She realizes her home is here. That darn seatbelt again, he  opens it for her and flings it, but when she tries to get out her saari pallu is stuck,  on her facea as she tries to pry it open,  she breaks down, the agony of detaching herself from a part of him. In the process, she drops her wallet.  the seatbelt, the pallu, the wallet all working to keep them together. 

The wallet becomes her heart tonight. She leaves it with him, then he comes back to return it, fitting for tonight, later she will clutch it tightly to when the hurt becomes too much.

Even in this dark night, a glimpse of their love for each other, their one-ness shines through as Arnav is invited into  the GH by Buaji and meets Khushi's parents for the first time...Khushi jumps to answer "Nahee amma, inhe meetha mana hai"(no amma, he's not allowed sweets) when Garima offers him sweets. they share a brief moments, quietly so much is said.

Arnav can't stop being the husband type either. first he couldn't let her walk home alone and now he shows concern for her father like a jamaai  (son-in-law) would.  Khushi is also moved by this gesure. He takes off, Garima asks Khushi to go see him off. 

"shukriya!  (Thank you!)" i get the feeling she wants to thank him for the way he was with her babuji.

He stops, the music gets intense, and the anger on his face mounts

"for returningmy wallet" she finishes

He takes this oppurtunity to  do what he was trying to do earlier. but her lack of cooperation left him irritated. 

"apni cheeze yaha, waha chhod ne  aadat hai tumhari, jaise apni payal mere pool pe chodi thi...tumhari payal mere paas thi uska koi ghalad matlab nahin nikaalna, yeh mat soch na ki ek amir aadmi tumhari payal ko apen seene se laga kar baitha tha...mujhe iss sab se koi farq nahi padta, shaya tumhe padta hoga" shaking his head, "doesn't mean a thing

"leaving you stuff here and there is a habbit of yours, just like you left you payal on my  pool, don't make anything of  the fact that your payal was with me, don't think that a rich guy was holding it to his heart, all of this doesn't make any differenc to me, maybe it does to you, doesnt' mean a thing"

Thats why he was pushing her to ask again about the payal, so he could tell her and emphasis how much she doesn't make a difference.  clever as always, but he still didn't answer one question Khushi asked earlier. "Why didn't you return the payal earler, aaj kyu? why today?"  Khushi is still trying to swollow his bitter words to ask him. even if she thought to ask him, does it really matter? he just told her "deosn't mean a thing"

"Koi matlab nahi hai? It didn't mean anything?" she asks as flashes of him putting the payal on and almost kissing her apear in her eyes.

"shayad tumhare liye hoga, tumhe to laga hoga ki tumhari zindagi ban gayee"  (maybe it had meaning for you, you proobably thought that you life is set), He knows she has deep feelings for him and  uses them against her, also once again playing the gold digger card just to hurt her and push her away even more.

his takes a step of intemidation, in his eyes, pure determination, he hits the nail in the coffin 

"mere liye uss baat ki ya tumhari koi ahemiyat nahi" 

"For me, that moment,  or you hold no importance"

"uss baat", that beautiful moment where he held her like she was his world, where she was willing to let him change her world holds no importance? She holds no importance? this words were worse than daggers, she looks up to him displaying every ounce of hurt in her eyes that her heart just couldn't bear anymore. He saw it, he felt it but ASR was in command, he wouldn't dare show it.  He leaves. 

she sits there crying clutching her wallet, her heart when Payal comes. Khushi wipes away her tears. Normally she would even force a smile but that just can't be done right this minute. Payal  asks where she found the anklet, to which a broken girl gives and honest answer.

"uss baat ka koi matlab nahin  tha jiji ( that didn't mean anything jiji)"

She runs to her room, locking the door completely breaking down,  letting out the excrutiating hurt while the words to  "tu hi bata mere maula" fill the somber mood. In parelle scenes Arnav sees only the tears he has given her all night, it all becomes too much, he steps on the breaks, drops the ASR mask and closes his eyes, utter agony on his face too.

Things playout in Shyaams favor tonight. he plays a low dirty game and puts Khushi's honor as risk to gets his way. Then he uses her babuji and her love for him to manipulate some more. Buaji falls for it  and unknowingly lends her hand to evil. Does he not resemble the devil with his pointy ears?

Like a pressure cooker, she builds and builds the pressure on Khushi, there was not stopping Buaji  after what happened. Garima and Payal tried to tame her, but she used Sashi's health, his happiness to lay a guilt trip. With Arnav's sharp words still fresh in her head, "mujhe iss sab se koi farq nahi padta, doesn't mean a thing" she finally gives in. 

"Teek hai! hum...taiyaar hai"

"Fine, i'm...ready"

Everyone went still, even Buaji couldn't believe it, and her poor Babuji, not able to speak a word, but his devastation was in his eyes...if only she could see. 

Shyaam give a victorious annoying smile...because putting a girl's honor at risk and hurting the man she loves the most to manipulate  a forced "yes" out her in marriage...its gotta be "love" right? right?...despicable!

Buaji confirms, "syaam babua se shaadi karne ke liye tum taiyaar ho (you're ready to marry Shyaam babua)?"

A light nod from Khushi...She certainly said yes because she cares about her father, but also because tonight her belief, faith in love was shattered. The belief that kept her from saying yes to Shyaam before, that made her instantly turn the proposal down again, the faith that made her disobey her family for the first time in her life...to her at this moment that faith, that belief ka "koi matlab nahi tha"...didn't mean a thing.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!! (so need this after these two epis!)

❤️ Only if there was a way to jump into my screen and give him tight hug ❤️

Oh BD such a lovely lovely write up and equally amazing Pics!
Loved every word...
Such intense scenes.
Particularly loved -
"The wallet becomes her heart tonight. She leaves it with him, then he comes back to return it, fitting for tonight, later she will clutch it tightly to when the hurt becomes too much."
Such depth! Bravo!