Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

episode 52!!!!!

the guptas' name their store after devi maiya because she is the one who gave this brilliant idea to khushi...the next day the guptas prepare their mithai store (thanks sohara for telling me the spelling) in that empty space in bedi ji's garage.  They start off the day setting up and making mithais by happily but as the day progressed they were losing confidence.  And then some really creepy guy comes and the three guptas stand and wait for him to order, bua ji shows him all the sweets and scares him away ( i don't blame him, she looked scary) they further lose their confidence.  then kids appeared and khushi gave them one jalebi each...bua ji was like wth🀣, and khushi then said they are kids let it go.  Then these two guys come on a bike and ask for jalebis...they were their first customer and their confidence came back with full force...khushi was handing sweets to some ladies and then she spots a picture of arnav in a newpaper. she gets angry and puts some chutney on the picture of arnav as well as the mithai...the ladies gave her a weird look.  At the end of the day, bua ji and payal were upset that there were a lot of sweets left over but khushi being optimisitic said it is just the first day and it will get better!!!  i respect her optimism here.

Now on the lavanya and her impress nani  mission.  Mami asked if la finished her task and la being clueless did nothing...mami ji is like i thought having her would help her cause but not she is regretting helping her.   As la was talking to mami, nani appear and mami disappeared...Nani was asking la question about cooking and mami was helping her from behind the pillar ( i like that she was helping la but too bad she had a selfish reason for helping her).  Nani asked her to make malai kofta and now mami ji is sad that she has to make more things.  In the dining area, everyone was saying that the food smells good...mami ji gets happy because they are indirectly complimenting her and was trying really hard not to say that she made the food.  Nani comes to the table and for a brief second she seemed proud that la cooked all this food...she tested her and asked what was in it and mami ji was talking for la and nani figured it out.  So nani asked if she put 2 1/2 spoons of sugar (i thing they said sugar and that was the amount...i forgot what they said, i am going off of memory here) and mami ji was like i did put that..and then mami and la was caught for lying...nani was mad that la lied about cooking the food and yells at her...la leaves crying...arnav felt bad for her...i have to say arnav cares for la because he felt bad that she got yelled at...arnav gets angry and tells nani that atleast la is trying...and angrily walks off

Hi Anita! saw 52 today, it was ez and breezy. all the thing in blue stuck ouf for me, you are so funny the way you explain some things πŸ˜† buaji really was like WTH! ahah. the last line, i agree he really does care about her, but i think if it were anyone being treated unfairly, he would stick up for them...except khushi kumaari gupta, she is a special care πŸ€£
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi sohara,
possibly the most bizarre business plan in the history of lakshmi nagar, the garage sweet shop, nice lines on that. πŸ˜† while nothing made much sense, it was fun to watch and i guess my great lau for the show forgave the essential lunacy of it all. overnight mithai shop, how efficient, what. πŸ˜†

Hi sohara, had some trouble finding yours so gonna add to indi's :) in addition to all in ping, i  added in blue. La really was procecuted wasnt she, couldn't help but feel bad for her, as Arnav says "ab sach mein bahut hogaya"
don't you just love Khushi undying positivity, i love this girl!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Links to my analysis:

Latest:  Episode 51 updated  link below

Episode 51: Locked out of Gupta house

other recent  analysis and DROOLS :)

Episode 49/50: 

Episode 48: La moves in

Episode 47: Dil vs Dimaag

Episode 45/46: Arshi scenes only

Episode 44: 

Episode 43:

Episode 42: Shyam at RM

Episode 41: Shyam reveal

Episode 40: Arnav breaks KHushi's fast:

Episode 39: Arnav saves Khushi from falling 

Episode 37: Teej morning prayers + HOTWA in Shades πŸ˜›

thanks so much for reading and commenting :) :) 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-53
It was a good episode.Loved watching it.
The episode started with panic Buaji and Payal. They somehow manged to make the expenditures, but couldn't make any profit. Khushi joined them. She was also worried, but took away the writing book to distract them. She put the book in the cupboard and found an old radio. She turned it on and an old Hindi movie song started to play there. Khushi tried to lighten up the mood of Payal by dancing and acting. Buaji also joined them. All of them danced in the tune forget about the financial crisis of the family. Khushi got relaxed to see her jiji and Buaji happy. They didn't have money, but they knew how to find happiness in trivial thing, specially Khushi. She sure finds her happiness to make her family happy. 

Arnav came to La's room to console her.La was more tensed about her looks than her insult. She tried to get cozy with Arnav asked him for the assurance that they both together will fix everything. Though  Arnav nodded to her words, but he was actually looking lost. He was so aloof from her and always remained so stiff around her. 

Khushi was in the backyard of their house watching the stars. May be she was watching her parents there. She saw a shooting star and screamed Payal's name. Hearing her scream Buaji rushed there and all three watched the shooting star and made wishes.Does shooting stars remain that long in the sky. though I never watched it in real life but read that  it vanishes in a  blink of an eye. Anyway we shouldn't go by logic every time in a fictional show.On the other side Arnav and Anjali was also watching the shooting star. Arnav though said he didn't believe in this stuff but actually was thinking of Khushi saying she was leaving for Lucknow. May be he wished Khushi not to go to Lucknow. And God fulfilled his wish too. Anjali wished for her bro's happiness. This time also, she wished that somebody comes to Arnav's life who  takes away all of his pain. She sure knew La was not the girl for Arnav and Arnav didn't love La. 

Shyam was so tensed for Khushi. He was cursing himself not to respond her phone call. So he decided to go back to Lucknow. Hypocrite Shyam was acting so lovey dovey with Anjali!😑

Arnav also was restless for khushi. Khushi's thoughts and words were reverberating again and again in his mind.. Khushi was giving him sleepless night. He got up from the bed and moved to the window.La sneak peaked in ASR's room and snaked him from behind. Nani was observing everything and may be she sent Laxmi to disturb them. Instead to get happy Arnav became irritated to see La in his room.When La wanted to kiss him he stopped her immediately. Now I doubted his intimacy with La. Was he physically involved with her. May be not. He didn't even used to look at her properly. Anyway La was getting delirious to feel the tickle on her feet and heard the goat sound. Gosh how cum he thought that ASR would make that sound! Iss lunatic ko main kya naam doon? She jumped on the bed as if the goat is a tiger!  ASR screamed out JP's name and Nani got in the room right then.La get ready for another dholai.😈
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hi sohara, had some trouble finding yours so gonna add to indi's :) in addition to all in ping, i  added in blue. La really was procecuted wasnt she, couldn't help but feel bad for her, as Arnav says "ab sach mein bahut hogaya"
don't you just love Khushi undying positivity, i love this girl!

@BarunDiwani
Thanks yaar. Guys I'm so old in forum but don't know how to make the link clickable. I'm a business student, don't know much about computer. Bass kam chalaleti hoo. 
La was just a buffoon!
Khushi is such an optimistic girl. I learnt so many things from Khushi. She is a role model of so many youngsters like us.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@BarunDiwani
thanks for the link. Gonna catch you soon.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

πŸ˜† well played, i knew i could count on you to help me make the right decision, i was quite hungary when i posted that, hence the duvidha...

Kaise Duvida BD? Is there anything in the world tastier than ASR/BS. He always so delicious!πŸ˜‰ BarunDiwani ho tum, e kaisa sawal kiya?
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Happy early Valentines day all, good night πŸ₯±β€οΈ 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Kaise Duvida BD? Is there anything in the world tastier than ASR/BS. He always so delicious!πŸ˜‰ BarunDiwani ho tum, e kaisa sawal kiya?

Arrey yaar, bhookh insaan ko kya kya karvata hai? hai na? πŸ˜† i was maha-starving when i made that post. what the! are you lalkaaring my Barundiwaniness?? 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Arrey yaar, bhookh insaan ko kya kya karvata hai? hai na? πŸ˜† i was maha-starving when i made that post. what the! are you lalkaaring my Barundiwaniness?? 

hahaha
Main bhi diwani hoon ASR ki.
i wish if he is mine!😭