Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 46

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : BarunDiwani (Loved the drool corner πŸ˜‰)

Katelyn...beautiful VM thanks for postin it here 😊 nd indi...awesome pic thanks for sharin!!!

Simply Beautiful πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by indi52

just doodling, and here's a bit of pyaar leading up to the big v day. we never celebrated valentine's day in a big way, but what the it's about pyaar, so here goes.

Indi How can I sleep now.Its not fair...❓
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 50,,,

This episode seemed like a filler episode...it was dragging khushing leaving pretty much

Khushi checked her suitcase to see if she was missing or rather forgetting something...when she opened it she realized she forgot Devi maiya again...come on Khushi that is your sign to stay in Delhi.  She rushes back to her room to get to Devi maiya...I understand that she did not get that sign because Khushi might think she is just forgetful, I would think that too. and she asks her again if she is making the right decision...Devi maiya gave her a sign by blowing her chunri on khushi's face!!! If Khushi does do get that sign...I mean come on...does Devi maiya need to come down from the sky and be like Khushi Kumari Gupta you must stay in Delhi you are making a big mistake...this is called denial

In the RM, nani Asks lavanya too Khushi...and she said she cannot...nani forces her anyways and said the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...she asks her to cook dum aloo and dal kichori...she had no clue what they were and started saying what a odd name...who stole the dal and is there a smart aloo...Anjali signaled to her to be quiet...nani walks off annoyed...mami then said no worries you already won Arnav's heart so no need to cook for him you need to cook for nani...Anjali said she will help her cook but then mami said that she has to go to the mandir because Anjali normally does during that day or something...la is in the kitchen looking up recipes and wondering how to cook them...then laxmi appears and she immediately jumps on the counter...mami shoos her away...will la be successful in cooking?

Shyam is trying to call Khushi and wondering why they are not picking up the phone...he said he has to go and check on them...Anjali appears and asks Shyam if he can take her to the mandir...he said has important work and asks Arnav to take her...Arnav agrees and Anjali tells him that she wants to go to laxmi nagar...Arnav thought of Khushi...Anjali asked if he k we where that was and he said yes...arnav wants to see if  khushi really left...if Shyam asked where Anjali was going...he could have take her...he could have killed two birds with one stone...his wife would have been happy that he took her and he could have looked for Khushi...it was his lost

Buaji tries her level best to convince the Khushi and payal to stay but Khushi said she has to go...they enter the taxi

While driving, Anjali was surprised that Arnav knew his way through laxmi nagar...she goes and do her pooja and Arnav is staring at her house to see if she really left, and he is still thinking about the store room incident... and behind Arnav was Shyam but they did not see each other...while Anjali was doing her pooja she sees Shyam limping on the road and wondered if she saw him...when she tried to get a better look, an auto comes by and blocks her view and wa la Shyam is gone...Shyam talks to some mechanic guy and asked where are the guptas and he said that they left in the taxi is suitcases...Shyam said he has to find Khushi ji...I guess his sans will stop if she is gone...Arnav is in front of the GH and looks at it thinking of all the times he had with Khushi...and a dupatta flies on his face...lucky piece of fabric...I wish I was that dupatta...he is really worried of she left and feels guilty I guess

In the taxi, the guptas are on their way to the train station...bua ji is saying how much she will miss them...Khushi is thinking if she till made the right decision...will Khushi finally get her sign to stay in Delhi???

dupatta ve...

haven't seen 50 yet, but do recall the look on asr's face when he sees that locked door. poor man.

in red, good one, yeah when will madamji understand. 

la is too cute.

i am falling harder and harder for asr. 

thanks for my preview to 50. πŸ˜³
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-49

La's first day at RM. Though she didn't welcomed warmly, specially by Naniji, but she was trying to adapt. Mami was really kind to her. we know she is status freak and she also wanted Arnav to get married soon badly. So mami was trying to help Lavanya to win nani. ASR was feeling bad becoz of nani's behavior towards Lavanya. After all she was his guest and so called girl fried as well. Though he was really cool to her, but he was courteous enough to ask her if she needed anything. La became cozy with ASR. but ASR was still very impassive. Moreover during the conversation Khushi's topic came out, what made ASR more agitated.

In the dining area,  the whole family gathered for an afternoon snack. Nani's prosecution started again against Lavanya. Nani was really very hostile to her. I think she was a bit rude to her. La was bearing it nicely. I appreciate Mami for being nice with La. She actually was trying to make up Nani's humiliation towards La. I was feeling bad for La, though I couldn't bear her near ASR. I'm more possessive than Khushi I guess. hehehe.

In GH Khushi was still very dubious about leaving Delhi. Buaji also was upset and insisting her nieces to stay back.

The show ended with an interesting scene.Two deewanes of Khushi in a same frame! The family was discussing authentic, tasty food of Lucknow and of course the people of Lucknow as well. It reminded Anjali Khushi. When Khushi's topic was being discussed both sale-jija got lost in Khushi!πŸ˜†

sohara,
i am a fan of la's really, she is real and she is a girl with great potential. look at how she tries to a
adapt... from day one, the first time she met nani and mistake after mistake. she wants asr, she loves him, and she is happy to adjust around his family. not try and alienate him. despite all her bare all clothes and duh talk, she's a rather nice girl. for whatever reasons her mean hard side is what she displays.

asr has a rather cool demeanour vs la's obvious ardour. it is an unequal relationship as many real ones are. he loves la in his own way but is far from being in love with her. he isn't even looking for that kind of love, poor man, the lucknow wali is going to  ruin his life plan.  but he does enjoy la. oh the amused looks at the dining table, especially at " mineral water," and he defends her when naniji goes into the offensive. you are right, naniji is rather rude, maybe because this whole thing is  a bit too much for her.

in purple bold πŸ˜†. i keep thinking how am i going to watch the la asr scenes. makes me edgy, feel like calling khushi and saying: stop being silly, get back. this is the sign.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 48: this was supposed to a short one dammit! sorry for the length

Change seems to the theme of this episode, as we move on to the next phase of this story. Khushi and Payal plan to move out of the city, while La moves into the RM.  Arnav and Nani go head to head again hoping to change the other. Arnav and Khushi still linger in each other, both fighting to change that πŸ˜† with so many changes, adjustment is inevitable     

Shyaam stoops to new levels as he talks to Khushi in front of Anjali letting her believe its his friend's mom (yuk! ),  flashes of suspicion on Anjali's face but before she could form her thoughts into anything Shyam turned her attention to the food they where cooking.
I was cringing the whole time, especially when Anjali asks
 "aap ammaji se bahut pyaar karte hai na?"
"accha aap ko aisa laga?" an excited shyaam asks "vaise acchi to woh bahut hai" (barf) again red flags go up for Anjali, but Shyam is quick to divert her attention

Khushi was unable to ask Shyam for his help since he hung up, so they prepare to leave for Lakhnow. Khushi doubts her decision to go back and looks for a sign...deep within, she knows and needs no sign but for now

"pata nahi hamn sahi faisla liya hai ki nahi, kaash kahi se hame koi ais ishaara milega jo hamse kahega ki, Khushi tumne bilkul sahi faisla liya ha...vaise aise hame kabhi koi bolta to nahi hai"πŸ˜†

"khushi tum kuchh bhool to nahi rahi ho (arent you forgetting something Khushi)?" khushi thinks  for a sec to no avail "DM ko apne saat nahi le jaana hai kya?"

here comes her famous gasp❀️

her DM symbolized her heart, try as she might, she keep forgetting it, first in his office and now in his city, she always held her close to herself.
As soon as she realizes she was forgetting her DM, she had to pick Her up and hold Her, look at Her...

and the first picture came to mind is how is leapt to save her beloved DM, even though he didn't believe, he cared about her sentiments. Lovely expressions on Khushi's face as rabba ve played briefly

she puts down the Goddess, like she was cutting off a feeling, a certain frustration appeared on her face. As she lost herself in his thought, she didn't realize DMs chunar dropped...a sign perhaps ?

LA makes her official entrance into the RM. 

Nani has made up her mind about Ms.Kashyap and does not hide her displeasure at all and needs much convincing before Anjali does the aarti ceremony.

La does try to greet Naniji, but as Naniji has made up her mind and refuses to acknowledge it.  La even made pastries for the family, unfortunately it had eggs in it which noone in their family eats. The important thing is she really tried from day 1 to fit in, and other than Naniji, the rest of the family seems to like her. 

Mamiji is doing all she can to show support to La,  enjoyed her jokes to break the ice when things got tense. Even though its for her own gain, its nice La has someone.  

La's first day had truned into somewhat of a disaster and no end in sight yet, as she draws unfriendly looks when she gets cozy with her boy friend, 

but  draws some real attention when she tells Arnav, she's really hot and needs to take a shower
"tumhara room kaha hai (where is your room)?"
"chalo mein dikhata hoon" Arnav casually tell her thinking it's not big deal he is ready to walk her to his room when Nani's voice echos through the house

"taheriye Mr. Kashyap (Wait)!" she walks over to them intimidating La "Where do you think you're going? I'm asking you Ms. Lavanya Kashyap"
Poor la couldn't find the words, so Arnav spoke for her
"Nani, whatever you want to ask, you can ask later at this time" 

Nani inturrupts "i'm not asking, i'm telling you, she will NOT be staying in your room. As far as her staying in this house,  was the only choice to save our maan our  honor, but without a marriage in one room, i will not have it, this is against our values and beliefs"

During the heated argument between Naniji and Arnav, La accidentaly makes things worse by trying to teach nani the definition of "Living-in, matlab saath saath rahena, aur mein aur Arnav saath saath rahenge"

"hello hi bye by, laagat hai ee miss Kashyap ko lion ke moo mein kho ho khelne ka shokh hai" maami says what everyone is thinkingπŸ˜†

Naani puts her foot down and has La's stuff put in the guest room.

ASR had kept his patience when Naniji refused to acknowledge La's "namaste", when she refused to eat her pastries (before it was revealed it had eggs in it) but now she is imposing her values on him and his girlfriend taking away their freedom to choose to stay together "Now i've had enough!". 

His anger rises in his eyes as La leaves, Shyam tries to stop him, "sorry Jijaji" not this time. "Nani, i don't think you needed to further damage the situation, La is a guest in this house, Nani if this continues..."
Nani challenges his statement "to kya chote"

"kya ka jawab aap jaanti hai Nani, I'll leave this house with Lavanya, shaadi aur baak riti riwaazo se mera koi lena dena nahi hai (i have nothing to do with marriage or the other rituals)...and i've had enough, meain ek baat ko baar baar nahi kar sakta" unable to bare the air in the room, he walks out

Arnav has always respected the women in his life, even with all of his difference with Nani, he never disrespected her, and the way he is sticking up for La fighting for her respect in this house is very similar to the way he would do later for Khushi during the "moo dikhayi" when people point fingers at the new bride that eloped with the groom and later in front of Dadiji when he says one of the best lines in the show "Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti, mujhe nahi lagta wahn mer zarurat hai.." To say he is a fair man is an understatement but this man who knows right from wrong according to him and will not back down to fight for it, even if the fight is against his own grandmother. The makers did an excellent job making this complex character with so many amazing layers come alive and to Barun Sobti, who had breathed the life it so deserved into him.

ASR furiously takes his jacket and tie off as it seems to be a habit of his in his anger. his trusted jijaji comes to have chat with him. ASR know why he's here

"Nahi, mein iss ghar mein ab nahi rahe sakta (no, i can't stay here anymore)"
Shyaam says "shaant ho jaaiye saale sahaab"
"Naani ki baaten suni aapne? kya kisi rishte kis shaadi ke bina koi izat nahi hai? Lavanya koi respect deserve nahi karti? we want to stay together, so what if we don't want to get married, she has to understand this"

Shyam is at this "jijaji best" here, calming Arnav down with tea and tries to draw the bridge between him and Nani regarding marriage "society ke pressure mein aake mein shaadi nahi karna chahta, waise bhi mein shaadi mein vishwaash hi nahi karta (i don't want to marry b/c of society pressures)" 

his eyes go  to that forbidden place as he says he doesn't believe in marriage, a place where he saw his parents marriage shatter perhaps. "my outlook is just as important as Nani's."
Shyam advises him to do as Nani says and see what happens, when she sees you're listening to her, she'll change too right? maybe she'll understand you,

then Shyaam says something very telling of his deceitful nature and exactly what he is doing right now😑😑

" ham apni zindagi mein pehle is samaj gaye the, ki apne aanewale kal ko sawaar na ho, to apne aaj ka liya gaya har kadam soch kar lena chahiye (in my life i learned early on that if you want your tomorrow to be good, every step you take today need to be thought out)" πŸ˜‘😑

he continues
"Zindagi koi video player to hai nahi ki rewind button dabay aur ghalati sudhaar li (life is not a video player, in which you can rewind and fix mistakes)"

Arnav's heart skips a beat at those words, 

his day was filled with big moments, his gf moving in with him and the big fight with Nani, so much happening, but somehow she manages to find  him, his mind just needs an excuse. Earlier when Anjali was doing La's aarti, 

he was  instantly reminded of Khushi's arti at teej

and now this, he stands up, the need to be isolated with her thoughts, not even his trusted jijaji was allowed in (thank God!)

one by one, he thinks of all that he wished to rewind and fix. with each memory and each second, his body becomes more tense, his heart pounds faster

Can you hear him? rehearsing for a play months later?

jab jo kiya, jab jo kaha sab bhool jao bas waapis aa jao,
(whatever bad things done, whatever bad things said, forget all of it, just come back)

Jab jo boora kaha, uska koi matlab nahi,
(whatever bad things i said, it didn't mean anything)

jab jo boora kiya uska koi matlab nahi, 
(whatever bad things i did, it didn't mean anything)

"Nafrat hai na?aapko humse, hamaar shakkal se? to khush hojiye, kyu ki hum aapki nazron se hamesha ke liye door jaa rahe hai" her words still haunt him

Sab bhool jao bas waapis aa jao
(forget all of it, just come back)

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!

❀️ His need to want to go back in time and take away all the pain he imposed on her, he can hardly stand it β€οΈ

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-50
Khushi and Payal were all ready to go back to Lucknow. But Khushi was repugnant with her decision. She was  beseeching DM to guide her in the right track. 
I was literally laughing at their luggage, just chamkili like her! πŸ˜†

In RM Nani was taking La's lesson! Omg first day Nani sent her to the kitchen. La was puzzled what to do. She even didn't know the name of the food what Nani told her to make. It's OK that she didn't know how to cook, but how CVs presented her was simple OTT. Mami another amateur cook came to help her. I was enjoying so much  what the way Mami was talking to Rahim chacha! Her englishwa was superb!

Shyam was tensed not to get in touch with Khushi. So he went to GH to check and found it locked. He supposed to take Anjali to the mandir. But as he was restless for Khushi he didn't take Anjali and asked Arnav to take her instead. Arnav took Anjali to the temple just next to GH. When he got the sight of GH, again he sank in whirlpool of thoughts of khushi, the guest house incident to his coalition in the store room. Her words of leaving Delhi was reverberating in his minds.

Both Anjali and Shyam were there in the Laxmi nagar area at the same time and Anajali saw him too. Let's see what he say to her. Anjali caught Shyam several times, but don't know why she did not agree to believe that Shyam was after Khushi. 
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Episode 46

Picture Credit : BarunDiwani (Loved the drool corner πŸ˜‰)

Katelyn...beautiful VM thanks for postin it here 😊 nd indi...awesome pic thanks for sharin!!!

Just adore this transparent frame with pink @supriya! thanks dear β€οΈ yes the drools in these epis are abundant :)
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Episode 47

Picture Credit : BarunDiwani

❀️❀️❀️ all the hearts, love what you did here! the two main pics in the middle, how perfect!
Hi Ami!  Big congrats to you for being a Goldie!!  πŸ€—   Let's celebrate!!     Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
ami
 πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
goldie goldie goldie