Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@indi

"if just to say "ghar chalte hai," a guy looks this good, then what are we to do. "

"
when the most expressive pair of eyes long for someone with stirring eloquence, it's hard to think of anything else. to not feel all the things this torn young man must be feeling, unprepared as he was for emotions of this proportion." - u make me melt with your words...

"
he admitted then perhaps he'd never really been fair to la. and in their interaction was a respect for each other, a pain, that made you feel, this is the inexplicable grip of human relations that we do often find ourselves in. we may want it all to be cut and dried but matters of heart rarely are" - i really...felt for Lavanya in tht episode...wish they brought her bck...it would hav been really good...she was nvr a vamp...she was only human

"
a young girl from a sheltered middle class home, her head already filled with several set notions of what's love, marriage, duty, etc., and what a "good" man was all about, was certainly not prepared for the things she was feeling. why was she constantly thinking of the rakshas, why wasn't she happy at the thought of never seeing him? and then in that hot and bothered storeroom, everything possibly came to a head. not just her heart, her desire possibly spoke and said things that terrified her" -very well explained πŸ‘πŸΌ

i swear mamiji's dialogues were hilarious...loved it 🀣
love the edits πŸ€—

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Thank you for the awesome hug, Supriya!  Here's my hugs and kisses for you and our wonderful ladies here!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— smiley-face-cheekkiss.gifsmiley-face-cheekkiss.gifsmiley-face-cheekkiss.gif    Let's do a group hug too!    

Since Indi mentioned about watching Arshi hugs vm, I wanted to see it too!  πŸ˜‰ This one is by Zoha!

heart_beat1.gif cloud9.gif
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqEm_elXKmY[/YOUTUBE]

how sweet...thank u guys πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Katelyn...thanks...i'll be goin to bed dreamin abt the vm now

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@indi

"if just to say "ghar chalte hai," a guy looks this good, then what are we to do. "

"
when the most expressive pair of eyes long for someone with stirring eloquence, it's hard to think of anything else. to not feel all the things this torn young man must be feeling, unprepared as he was for emotions of this proportion." - u make me melt with your words...

"
he admitted then perhaps he'd never really been fair to la. and in their interaction was a respect for each other, a pain, that made you feel, this is the inexplicable grip of human relations that we do often find ourselves in. we may want it all to be cut and dried but matters of heart rarely are" - i really...felt for Lavanya in tht episode...wish they brought her bck...it would hav been really good...she was nvr a vamp...she was only human

"
a young girl from a sheltered middle class home, her head already filled with several set notions of what's love, marriage, duty, etc., and what a "good" man was all about, was certainly not prepared for the things she was feeling. why was she constantly thinking of the rakshas, why wasn't she happy at the thought of never seeing him? and then in that hot and bothered storeroom, everything possibly came to a head. not just her heart, her desire possibly spoke and said things that terrified her" -very well explained πŸ‘πŸΌ

i swear mamiji's dialogues were hilarious...loved it 🀣
love the edits πŸ€—

thanks so much, supriya.

must say the edits look good together the way you've placed them. 😳

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
episode 53!!!!

payal and bua ji are counting money from their business..bua ji was wondering how much they spent, bua ji said that they spent more than what they made...if this keeps happening there will be huge problems.  Bua ji blamed khushi for giving all the jalebis to the kids and khushi then said how about that one guy you scared away with your big eyes and showing him all the sweets.  I love khushi and bua ji's relationship they are always on each other's cases but they cannot be apart for long.  Payal said that it would have been better if we went to lucknow...bua ji became sad hearing that and khushi said it was only the first day, things will pick up.  Khushi took the hisab book and said their dimaag will go bad if they keep looking at it.  then khushi put it up and found an old radio (in the background there were old pictures of bua ji and her husband).  Khushi asked who it was and bua ji said it was her husband...she talked about their old times.  khushi turns on the radio and starts dancing to pyaar mein goli dil pe mara (i love this song) and it cheers everyone up.  Payal is so shy, she does not even dance openly wiht her family when she did she immediately stopped.

In lavanya's room, arnav was trying to console lavanya...but he was so aloof the whole time.  la said i am crying and it makes no difference to you...he goes into deep thought (about what i have no clue-but i can guess khushi) la goes to teh mirror and said how bad she looks...she notices arnav not paying attention and goes to him.  and she puts her head on his shoulder😑 ( i got a little jealous) and said if we are together we can solve any problem.

Khushi was outside and was looking at the stars, and then suddenly she sees a shooting star and she screams shooting star shooting star (of course in hindi) payal comes and khushi shows her the shooting star (seriously i never saw a shooting star like that).   bua ji comes and asked what broken all frantically...and khushi said it was a shooting star...and all three guptas make a wish.  All the way on the other side of town...anjali and arnav see the star...anjali asked arnav to make a wish and she put her hands over his eyes.  then the instrumental rabba vey starts to play and showed arnav and khushi both wishing.  Bua ji was like what did you wish for and khushi said nothing special...bua ji was like nothing special took you that long, how long would a special wish take.  khushi wish for all of them to stay together like this forever and for the business to do good...payal wish for her parents to be happy and have no problems.  khushi said that is a good wish and it will come true. Bua ji said we should go to sleep and if tomorrow's business does not do good, my hopes will be like that star.  the scene switches to the RM, anjali asked what did arnav wish for and arnav said nothing...if a star is about to end how will it help me and if it were to help it would have done it already.  Arnav walks away and anjali said, if you cannot wish for yourself i can.  Anjali wishes for  arnav to be happy and wants someone special how can get rid of his fears and pain.

In anjam's room, anjali walks in to take off her jewelry...and shyam is asleep and thinking of khushi and regretting not listening to her, and wonders if she will come back and that he will have to go to lucknow.  Anjali notices that he is not asleep and asked what is wrong and if she can do anything..he said not and anjali got said because he did not tell her his problems.  anjali sleeps on his shoulder and shyam said he might have to go to lucknow.  Anjali thought there is a problem with his family but shyam said it is for business...anjali becomes sad again and asked if he forgot...shyam said no in two day it is our 3rd marriage anniversary. and he promised he will be with her on that day.  shyam said talking to you all my problems are gone and i am sleepy now..so they go to sleep.

Nani is walking around with laxmi, saying since Lavanya has been in this house i cannot sleep peacefully...Right then lavanya is sneeking around going to arnav's room, and nani saw her and hid.  Arnav is in his room and he cannot sleep...he goes by the window and the curtain flies on his face and he thinks of khushi and all the instances where the dupaata flies on his face ( i swear anything flying fabric makes him think of khushi).  Then lavanya came from behind and wrapped her hands around his waist😑 (that should be me) and arnav is like what are you doing, la was like no worries i came to say good night and no one saw me.  they sit on the bed and la tried to kiss him and arnav stopped her, and said no one is here...and she tried to kiss him again...but when she was about too laxmi was licking her feet...and she thought it was arnav, arnav showed her his hands and she said your eyes and hands cannot lie but your feet can't...arnav turned on the lights and it was revealed that it was laxmi...la got scared and come on the bed and said laxmi is worse than a ghost...it must be a detective...arnav called JP and nani came in acting like she is looking for laxmi...and she got mad when she saw la in arnav's room and the episode ends
Preety_woman thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Happy Hug Day guys
Picture Credit IF

A BIG HUG from me to every1 here

πŸ€—

Aww Thnx  A bear hug from me to you Superiya and ALLL

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
RES 52

Waise hum duvidha mein hai (im trying to decide), ki what is tastier? the kachoris? or the man that holds them..
As ArshiH would say, YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!!!!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

RES 52

Waise hum duvidha mein hai (im trying to decide), ki what is tastier? the kachoris? or the man that holds them..
As ArshiH would say, YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!!!!

no duvidha here. i know which one's more tasty, and won't go straight to your waistline. also will  be good for the heart. πŸ˜†

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

no duvidha here. i know which one's more tasty, and won't go straight to your waistline. also will  be good for the heart. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† well played, i knew i could count on you to help me make the right decision, i was quite hungary when i posted that, hence the duvidha...
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 49/50

Naani is furious at Arnav's constant threats to leave the house. Anajli c

He can't take his eyes off of that lock. That lock is not just a lock to Buaji's house to keep thieves out, it's a lock to Khushi, to her life, which he is locked out of now. Imagining never seeing her again, never hearing her, never feeling her, never touching that innocent face...sadness and bechaini (uneasiness) runs through his body

as he stands there locked out.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ aaawww his first look at the GH today, fear with a bit of hope, is she really gone?  β€οΈ

Hey Ami  β€οΈ

Red is awesome.Purple is brilliant, Blue is really meaningful insight,indeed Naniji is a wise woman with her own son' mistakes have injured her and she surely does not want to repeat.Green is funny.I loved these in your Drool corner the most from all the others.
 and this orange β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

❀️

One is her destiny, the other is her disaster. 

Hi Arshi!
Thanks for your input, and lovely hearts...😳
enjoyed all the colors, especially the blues and the gold πŸ˜ƒ thanks for picking out ur favs of the drool lots, its fun isn't it? Naniji is indeed a wise woman, i love the actress playing her, she was bang on with her mannerisms.. i loved how they made her fair and told ppl esp mamiji how it it. the best part about her, she is the only one (other than Khushi) that's  not afraid for speak her mind to arnav.
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofy

@Indi Di

Thank you for keeping the thread alive for ppl like me.I don't comment that much but read all of you ladies.You all are awesome .I mean it.Your insights are more than the show and I agree with you [I read in one of your posta] Channel and PH should read this thread.It offers much much more than anybody can expect that.

πŸ‘

thanks dear, so sweet of you, i agree with Indi, i think they would appreciate our sanakapan πŸ˜†