Frequent Posters

anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh my d dori scene!!
Yes I see chemistry already!!
Wat is wrong wid buaji!!
I think hater her..
And oh my what is d gal doing in d end??

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

Actually honestly tha scene isn't there in the video!
I remembered as first epi thas why I asked!
Dd anyone see that scene in the video?

It isn't there!
The scene is cut just before Anjali calls out..in fact quite a bit..Anjali intro and then a scene at Gupta House before Khushi enters sheesh mahal!
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i like the bg, so impressive... :))
the guy scred the girl out of her wits, and me too!!!
Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tsnymd

I now what you mean. Always associated tum theek ho with Arnav but in this episode noticed both amma & Payal ask Khushi.

yep! one of my fav lines in the show, you're right, simple line but shows sho much care and love :) nice catch, i always imagined Arnav also when  hear that :)
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Did you all see the amount of change that happened with looks of khushi and Arnav.. wow.

Look at khushi .  one look at her and we will know that she is from a simple family.  light lipstick. simple makeup. simple attire. 

And how well si acted .  I could feel her fear and helplessness.  Ohhh.. awewome performance.

Arnav, on the other hand, in these initial episodes looked quite younger.. like 24 yrs.  Yes but could see the arrogance and attitude immediately so much so that I felt like giving him one at that time.. :)

Shashi babuji was as usual good ..payal as usual the innocent, obedient daughter.  She is boootiful and she can act well if given some lines :)   Buaji the outspoken aunt, showed that she doesn't mince words.  And what a great actress she is , consistently good thru out ipk.  I was a little disappointed with this Garima.  she looked too mild. Didn't feel she fit the part.

The most dramatic part of this episode is the ending .  Wow !!  Thought of the worst.. but how it transformed into the most memorable behaviour of khushi .:))) 

What all I feared during these first two episodes .. thought this serial is about a fight of a young girl against the evils of society.. little did I know that the arrogant lad shown in the first episode will turn out to be flirting, adorable, all for khushi  Arnav :))))

And ya, after watching today, I found out the reason for khushi to take babuji shops papers to show to payal's fiance. 

ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww loved the way arnav told his men to leave khushi.
loved the juglebandi between arnav and khushi, right from the start she was never afraid to speak.
the dori scene, uff the anger in his eyes, that scene was brilliantly shot.

Originally posted by: prettypri

It isn't there!
The scene is cut just before Anjali calls out..in fact quite a bit..Anjali intro and then a scene at Gupta House before Khushi enters sheesh mahal!

OIC, yes you are right!  The first YT link on the first page cut off Anjali's intro!
Intro to Anjali starts at 20:50-23:10
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Episode 2

What an episode! The first 9 minutes was really gripping and intense! Wow to the whole interrogation and dori scenes. Arnav Singh Raizada was so ruthless but our heroin had guts to tell him off! Yes, is he hero or villian?!  He was looking down on her because she's from a different class! Her words really hit the mark because then he wanted to intimidated her with breaking her dori...very dramatic...the pearls scattered everywhere. Glad she didn't break down in front of him!

So far, I'm starting to like Khushi a lot. She has principle and moral! She tried to do so much for her family! I'm feeling so bad for her. What Buaji said to her was really heartwrenching!! 😭 I really love Payal and Shashi! Khushi is so lucky to have him as a father who is really understanding and knows her very well!

I have mixed feeling about the guy! He was so ruthless and such a jerk with such arrogance and attitude! At the same time , I'm very drawn to him. I feel like there's more to him beneath the surface.

With the interactions of the leads so far, I have to admit they have amazing chemistry! Sparks were flying everywhere! Bravo to the actors for their acting and expressions!! 👏

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

What an episode! The first 9 minutes was really gripping and intense! Wow to the whole interrogation and dori scenes. Arnav Singh Raizada was so ruthless but our heroin had guts to tell him off! Yes, is he hero or villian?! He was looking down own her because she's from a different class! Her words really hit the mark because then he wanted to intimidated her with breaking her dori...very dramatic...the pearls scattered everywhere. Glad she didn't break down in front of him!

So far, I'm starting to like Khushi a lot. She has principle and moral! She tried to do so much for her family! I'm feeling so bad for her. What Buaji said to her was really heartwrenching!! 😭 I really love Payal and Shashi! Khushi is so lucky to have him as a father who is really understanding and knows her very well!

I have mixed feeling about the guy! He was so ruthless and such a jerk with such arrogance and attitude! At the same time , I'm very drawn to him. I feel like there's more to him beneath the surface.

With the interactions of the leads so far, I have to admit they have amazing chemistry! Sparks were flying everywhere! Bravo to the actors for their acting and expressions!! 👏

Great analysis Katlyn! i agree with everything you said especially in the red, ofcourse we find ourselves rooting for khushi as modern women but after seeing the shees mahel scen in epi 1, this Arnav character is def hiding alot of pain, giving birth to his arrogance and anger...so i feel this attraction to him, and no, his hot look doesn't have anything to do with it...well maybe a litle 😉 
the acting is seriously the best on TV and better than alot of movies also...im intregued, dekte hai, kal kya hota hai :)
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woah! This show has got some guts to show the guy being such a bas***d! Not gonna lie, I am so loving it! The intensity that was delivered in the dori scene was fantastic! I sense some great chemistry coming for us. Both leads are amazing actors too. Loved the sibling bonds too in this show! Im so excited for episode 3 (: 

@Doc and Risha, I farak you guys for doing this and helping out this IPK deprived soul <3