Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tsnymd

I'm so glad we are doing this. I can't believe how I missed that gesture when I watched the episode the first time round.

Im glad too, i'm appreciating all the other character this time around too, like payal and Sashi :) i'm sure we'll notice things we didn't pay mush attention to before😊
tsnymd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Im glad too, i'm appreciating all the other character this time around too, like payal and Sashi :) i'm sure we'll notice things we didn't pay mush attention to before😊

I now what you mean. Always associated tum theek ho with Arnav but in this episode noticed both amma & Payal ask Khushi.
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is this a hero of the show or villain ? I am confused and you lot are talking about them falling in love. I think she is going to hate him.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG epi 2 has already aired :O WOW

gonna go watch it now

dude this uy feels like valin more then hero :P
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will watch it tonight when I get home from school. Thanks alot for doing this BTW! 
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for both videos. I loved the initial episodes where the Gupta family had more dialogues and screen space. I love the scene where Khushi prays DM before leaving to find Abishek. ASR's entry rocked. I remember having an instant dislike for the way he treated Khushi and flaunted attitude wherever he went. Can't believe this is the same ASR that I now love. I loved seeing Khushi fall into Arnav's arms. The scene was perfect and their expressions rocked. I dreaded initial Arshi's meetings in the past but now I love them. I wanted to protect Khushi from such a monster. Sarun rocked in the fall and encounter scenes. 
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Which epi was Anjali introduced in btw?
I don't think it's in epi 1 or 2 right?
Or did I miss it?
^ Anjali was introduced on the 1st episode at the fashion show!  Yeah, you did missd it!
CookieeMonster thumbnail
One of the best episode!
Such arrogance in Arnav's expressions. ooof
Every time I see his face, my heart always skips a beat❤️
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

^ Anjali was introduced on the 1st episode at the fashion show!  Yeah, you did missd it!

Actually honestly tha scene isn't there in the video!
I remembered as first epi thas why I asked!
Dd anyone see that scene in the video?