vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Vibha Ashu๐Ÿค—

giggle forgot about the mannequin ๐Ÿ˜†
any symbolism there? I believe the fish in tank indicate marriage and fertility

Swathi Ashu๐Ÿค—

That fish reminded me of that movie A Fish Called Wanda...loved jamie lee Curtis and John Cleese in it...great movie and so cute tooo...but I still dont know what was the mannequin doing in his room...plus the thing was not dressed either...i really dont want to think because I will wonder and wonder so any one have answers???
vibha28 thumbnail

vibha maybe sublimating his err passion thru a blow up doll or in this case a dummy

Well he has kinky taste but how can you compare a blow up with a hard mannequin????? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and he had hidden it so nicely too...and then he shows her...and she didnt even wonder why it was there to begin with...rather than she was happy that no girl was around...how weird!!!!!
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bong.girl

Good afternoon BBBs! ๐Ÿค—

I see Vibha and La after ages! ๐Ÿค—

After a good night's sleep, I can certainly say it with conviction that they have finally done it. Even though I am happy they finally did it, we had been waiting for it for ages now,  I am scared for Khushi now. The spoilers and the promos are suggesting a doom for her.

Frankly, on one hand I would be glad if Khushi refuses to marry him if ASR does make an appearance after realizing his mistake. I mean she doesn't deserve a man who can't take a stand and blames an innocent.

Khushi is a strong character.She always had been. Though the CVs had butchered  her character and reduced her into a dimwit. She is basically a strong girl. We had seen before how she never minced her words for ASR and always gave him a piece of her mind. She was a girl who stood up for what she believed in.

Now if we take into consideration all that, I believe that K would refuse to marry A. She had given herself  to him because she trusted him. And that was certainly a big leap of faith for a girl who comes from an extremely conservative family. She herself didn't believe in sex before marriage yet she consented to it because A needed assurance that she would always be there for him. The consent was the unspoken promise. Yet he let her down at the first instance of trouble/ crisis. He failed to take a stand and again blamed her for something she wasn't even responsible for.

Given the SPs penchant for dramatization, we might have a baby on board. But K being the strong woman that she is, she would be ready to face the social stigma of being an unwed mother for the sake of her convictions.She would not go for an abortion because she still harbors feelings  for ASR. (Though deep down she might be, but given the fact that he drops her like a piece of hot coal at the first signs of trouble, she would certainly deny her feelings). But she would choose to have the baby because she has very clear ideas about right and wrong. She knows that baby is innocent in all this fiasco. Taking an innocent's life is not going to solve the problems.

So she is going to have the baby. And in the course of time, their paths would cross again. And how in spite of hating each other, they wouldn't be able to deny the love they still feel. And how they eventually come together all over again.

The essence of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is back. The love-hate relationship. Mohabbat Door Jane Na De Aur Nafrat Pass Aane Na De.

And I would finally get to see this. What we had been promised. I so want to see this scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWrjSboMbgA&feature=related

Please DM, give us this scene. The pain, the angst, the love... yes, this is what I had singed up for. I want a love story which after going through a lot of trials and tribulations finally triumphs.

Onu ditto  my thoughts

Yes this time it will be Kushi who will be doing the nafrath after giving herself to him and he letting her down.

or

He may not tell her the truth and yet marry her but stay aloof and not touch her that will make Kushi again dig out the truth and then she will leave him as she knows how much his mum's death hurts him till date and her mum was the reason for it, so she will leave him
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

Well he has kinky taste but how can you compare a blow up with a hard mannequin????? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and he had hidden it so nicely too...and then he shows her...and she didnt even wonder why it was there to begin with...rather than she was happy that no girl was around...how weird!!!!!

gosh real weird i posted my reply and suddenly i got logged out from the forum

Hmm seeing this serial is all about symballisms and all maybe the dummy is to indicate he may be shown to stray or be unfaithful but technically not as it all a dummy cover
gosh getting quite good at decoding if i say so myself๐Ÿ˜†
fish called wanda was superb Have always loved cleese especially in the Monty Python series and Fawlty Towers another john i adore is lithgow
The jealousy scene was to appeas the phandom who demanded it just like the lipstick mark on him and that is what gives me hopet tht a pregnant KKG may not go well with this lot
Ash95 thumbnail

Well he has kinky taste but how can you compare a blow up with a hard mannequin????? ๐Ÿ˜† and he had hidden it so nicely too...and then he shows her...and she didnt even wonder why it was there to begin with...rather than she was happy that no girl was around...how weird!!!!!

Humph you girls ๐Ÿ˜ก

ASR is into fashion designing so he will have dolls all the time to doll them up with his creativity

You no good people making fun of my ASR

Ash95 thumbnail

Swathi Ashu๐Ÿค—

That fish reminded me of that movie A Fish Called Wanda...loved jamie lee Curtis and John Cleese in it...great movie and so cute tooo...but I still dont know what was the mannequin doing in his room...plus the thing was not dressed either...i really dont want to think because I will wonder and wonder so any one have answers???

Vibhs

Hello Hi we meet in a chat thread again, hope you dont break anything this time.  Be good and take care ๐Ÿ˜Š
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ashu๐Ÿค—
 the thing is how will the shyam truth come out then? I dont want a baby now sounds too cliched and regular soap opera
they made love she feels cheated and she starts to withdraw is fine and him also withdrawing also ok
now her having to dig the truth out again๐Ÿคข he may sleep by the swimming pool now and she may do the false display of affection
ground hog day track again that is where the viewers may find it boring
there is nothing novel in their tracks

vibha28 thumbnail

gosh real weird i posted my reply and suddenly i got logged out from the forum

Hmm seeing this serial is all about symballisms and all maybe the dummy is to indicate he may be shown to stray or be unfaithful but technically not as it all a dummy cover
gosh getting quite good at decoding if i say so myself๐Ÿ˜†
fish called wanda was superb Have always loved cleese especially in the Monty Python series and Fawlty Towers another john i adore is lithgow
The jealousy scene was to appeas the phandom who demanded it just like the lipstick mark on him and that is what gives me hopet tht a pregnant KKG may not go well with this lot

So he cheated with a doll but not a real one???lol well well well now it all makes sense...kinky taste and infidelity...recipe for success or what??

Oh my Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail is my all all time fav movie...love the Knights of Ni Ni Ni...hahahahahaa it was one hilarious movie eh??? african or american swallow????still laugh at it...

So the phandom was happy with a darn lipstick mark???how easy...and cheesy...

@ Ashu: Darling he took a naked mannequin to his own bachelor party and didnt even dress her????some designer he is...oh well maybe next time he will take the clothes too
Ash95 thumbnail

Ashu๐Ÿค—

the thing is how will the shyam truth come out then? I dont want a baby now sounds too cliched and regular soap opera
they made love she feels cheated and she starts to withdraw is fine and him also withdrawing also ok
now her having to dig the truth out again๐Ÿคข he may sleep by the swimming pool now and she may do the false display of affection
ground hog day track again that is where the viewers may find it boring
there is nothing novel in their tracks

Yes in all this do you realise Swathi that Shyam is one consistent character who messed their lives right from the start and is still running free twitching and smirking.  To me it looks more like the story revolving around Shyam and he is a good friend of the writers I heard.  Once he was kicked out they should have given him some time off till the past is blown up and then he comes back kicking in again that would have made sense, now there are too many tracks and none of them closed properly.  What Shyam is waiting for a big blast now , there is nothing more unless he points a gun towards his Rani Saheba and get the property papers signed as of now there is nothing else he can do.  ARHI are aware of  their love and declared openly and knows the real  truth of Shyam so he cant do more harm unless they really go that sas bahu saga that MU is created by Shyam when the leads are separated by sending fake divorce docs or some sort of crap what we generally see in movies or serials and drive the leads further apart.  Dadi and all should know the truth of  Shyam but how what is he going to do that will wake all up or are they waitig to show yet another diasaster...  

I feel Shyam has been sent by ASR's chacha to get the property back lets see
Ash95 thumbnail

So he cheated with a doll but not a real one???lol well well well now it all makes sense...kinky taste and infidelity...recipe for success or what??

Oh my Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail is my all all time fav movie...love the Knights of Ni Ni Ni...hahahahahaa it was one hilarious movie eh??? african or american swallow????still laugh at it...

So the phandom was happy with a darn lipstick mark???how easy...and cheesy...

@ Ashu: Darling he took a naked mannequin to his own bachelor party and didnt even dress her????some designer he is...oh well maybe next time he will take the clothes too

Vibhs

Samjha karo yaar he did take the black sari as well and the matching jewellery that  is how Kushi got to wear them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ