Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Good morning guys! 🤗

What do you think of this cover?

846.jpg

Good morning behen... 🤗

Kya haal chaal?? All good?

The cover is a really beautiful one... I definitely like it a lot. And for me, the backdrop goes very well with the title and is my favourite thing about this cover.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 1 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

That's really bad! 

I would suggest you, to do some research. Cos people will tell different things, but it's best you do your research on what are your priorities, budget and see YT videos. 

I would even suggest Hp Or other laptops. Dell is best but it goes on expensive side. Even Ryzen is faster, than intel. But review yourself, gets technical and complex but it's best. Cos some ppl gave me wrong suggestions and I did my owk research and bought one. Plus had taken advice from an IT person. 

So if you know anyone who's into IT  you can check their opinion. Like if your dad knows anyone in IT team or any of your relatives, pls ask them. 

Cos it's very important and college projects and all it's needed. 

Good morning... 🤗

Yeah, I guess I'll take some advice from people that I know own a laptop.

In my case, my previous laptop was given by my father and at that time, I needed it as an emergency so I didn't pay much heed to the features. After that, I totally forgot about asking because the laptop was doing quite well. Now that I don't have one, I have to ask for suggestions because laptop and desktop selection is definitely not my cup of tea. 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning behen... 🤗

🤗

Kya haal chaal?? All good?

Ha Ji, sab badhiya. Aap batao aap kaise ho? Cousin ke shaadi and all - sab theek se ho rahi hain?

The cover is a really beautiful one... I definitely like it a lot. And for me, the backdrop goes very well with the title and is my favourite thing about this cover.

Thanks dear! 😊

The show is really close to my heart so when I wrote a TS on it, wanted everything to be perfect. 😳

Valley is a huge part of the narration so I was insistent upon inserting it. 

I'm really grateful to the graphicer because she made a different cover which was nice but included the sea. So I requested her to repeat the entire thing again and she did it. 😃 😃 😃

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good morning guys! 🤗

What do you think of this cover?

Hi Good evening! 

I have mixed views on the cover, but you love it so much, that's important and special. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good morning... 🤗

Yeah, I guess I'll take some advice from people that I know own a laptop.

In my case, my previous laptop was given by my father and at that time, I needed it as an emergency so I didn't pay much heed to the features. After that, I totally forgot about asking because the laptop was doing quite well. Now that I don't have one, I have to ask for suggestions because laptop and desktop selection is definitely not my cup of tea. 😆

Good evening 💕

Cool.

Definitely, that's wise. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hi Good evening! 

I have mixed views on the cover, but you love it so much, that's important and special. 

Good evening! 😊

I knew it! I knew it!   

I love it because it goes well with the story. 👍🏼

But as a graphicer yourself, I would like to know your unbiased opinion out of curiosity. 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail

Good evening! 😊

I knew it! I knew it!   

I love it because it goes well with the story. 👍🏼

But as a graphicer yourself, I would like to know your unbiased opinion out of curiosity. 🤗

Yes, I read that. 

You really want to know?! Why?! 

Jokes apart, there's too much clutter and it's all over the place. Elements don't look well defined, like blue is there in all elements and even the text isn't fully visible or doesn't pop up as bg isn't plain or otherwise. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes, I read that. 

You really want to know?! Why?! 

Jokes apart, there's too much clutter and it's all over the place. Elements don't look well defined, like blue is there in all elements and even the text isn't fully visible or doesn't pop up as bg isn't plain or otherwise. 

Hain? You read the TS? 😲

How come? 😲 You said you weren't interested.

Now coming to your input, I do agree with all the points. 🤗 But as you know, it's difficult to have a cover good enough. I loved Ankita's work but it seems she has been busy and you - I wasn't sure whether I should ask or not considering I had already dumped my banner request on you. 🙈

So when I got it, I was quite happy.

Rest if someday you feel like it and make me a neat cover like the one you did for my MATSH OS, I would be dancing like Mo. 😛

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hain? You read the TS? 😲

How come? 😲 You said you weren't interested.

Now coming to your input, I do agree with all the points. 🤗 But as you know, it's difficult to have a cover good enough. I loved Ankita's work but it seems she has been busy and you - I wasn't sure whether I should ask or not considering I had already dumped my banner request on you. 🙈

So when I got it, I was quite happy.

Rest if someday you feel like it and make me a neat cover like the one you did for my MATSH OS, I would be dancing like Mo. 😛

Obviously no, I meant I read your reply to Nikki. 

Thanks dear. I get it, and definitely am not taking book cover requests cos am not in that zone. To be honest am not interested in doing any itv content now. Am done and dusted. Bursting your bubble, cos I won't be doing it and don't want to give you false hopes. 

I have got a friend now on insta, and we discuss regularly on kdrama we see, it's really awesome cos ongoing discussions hot different.