Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I loved the angst in this scene also when Shehram learns about her marrying Taimoor....first time he points out that she's been wearing those bangles since a monthsmiley36

There's such a GRACE even in the way Shehram expresses his pain and hurt, man....never seen anything like it in any story smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhCyxFBC92E

Bm's caz want to watch it in flow smiley42

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

And I couldn't find this scene alag se but this is another one of my favs when Shehram teaches Mahnoor ki class in her absence briefly and he's teaching them about different seasons toh jab bahaar pe aaya, usi waqt Mahnoor enters smiley36....very nicely directed....and I also loved how quietly Shehram answers the question later ki bahaar ke mausam mein kya hota hai. 

Around 13:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq0RQJJokF4

Maybe I should try uploading the scenes alag se since they haven't put up all the nice ones on YTsmiley36

Yes yes yes plz.do that si much easier to talk about specific.moments and scenes :))

I have seen this now and omg again 😭  🥰 it is so beautifully executed with iski life bahaar ka aana and iske liye toh asli wali bahaar hi hai mahnoor  and I also liked how he was filling in  for and then how the conversation progresses  and goes towards his birthday him not being thrilled about it and her explaining it so nicely to.him.why kabhi kabhi khushi mana leni chahiye. Teacher ji isko itne simply life lessons  sikha deti hain and yeh chote bache ki tarah    hi ek dum kho  kar sunta hai everything and absorbs it that just melts me how much he regards every thing she says.