Chat Clubs

||CC Thread #8|| ||Exploring the Greys|| ||Invites Only|| - Page 4

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Good afternoon... ðŸĪ—

Good afternoon! ðŸĪ—

Yup it is. And now, we have to prepare a project report too... a minimum of 50 pages and maximum of around 100. Too tiring...

Oh boy! ðŸ˜ē

Huh? Wahi ne direct kiya hai? When the hell did actors become writers and directors? Improvisation samajh aata hai, saare actors kahin na kahin karte hain... but they don't start directing scenes on their own. Directors koi mungfali chheelne ke liye thode hi baithe hote hain!! 

You've gotta ask that to fangirls my dear because inke nirbuddhita ab aisi level pe ja chuki hain jo humare samajh se pare hain.

On a side note, made a VM for the first time. Dekhna chahogi? ðŸ˜ģ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Btw guys, I needed a little bit of suggestion from the two of you...

As I said, I have to prepare a lengthy project report this semester. And my laptop decided to give up on me completely. So, I need to buy a new laptop. 

I need to know if you two could let me know which laptop is the best suited one... I have no idea because my previous laptop was given by my father. This time, he asked me to choose one myself. So, I need some suggestions...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikita_99503

As I said, I have to prepare a lengthy project report this semester. And my laptop decided to give up on me completely. So, I need to buy a new laptop. 

I need to know if you two could let me know which laptop is the best suited one... I have no idea because my previous laptop was given by my father. This time, he asked me to choose one myself. So, I need some suggestions...

Oh boy! 

Even I don't have a clear idea about it since my brother bought my laptop and then I inherited his desktop. Perhaps Madhura could help you better. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That's really bad! 

I would suggest you, to do some research. Cos people will tell different things, but it's best you do your research on what are your priorities, budget and see YT videos. 

I would even suggest Hp Or other laptops. Dell is best but it goes on expensive side. Even Ryzen is faster, than intel. But review yourself, gets technical and complex but it's best. Cos some ppl gave me wrong suggestions and I did my owk research and bought one. Plus had taken advice from an IT person. 

So if you know anyone who's into IT  you can check their opinion. Like if your dad knows anyone in IT team or any of your relatives, pls ask them. 

Cos it's very important and college projects and all it's needed. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Good afternoon ðŸĪ—

Yeah, it is hectic. This semester, we have to even prepare a lengthy project report on the topic that will be given to each one of us. And this is something that requires a hell lot of research.

Thank you... âĪïļ

And yeah its a complete whirlwind.

Also, as of now, I haven't even shopped for the dress I'm supposed to wear for the wedding because I just don't have much free time. ðŸ˜†

ðŸĪ—

Can understand dear. 

You are welcome! 

True. 

Gosh, ye toh bahut hi jyada ho gaya ðŸĪĢ

Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Great, hum kuch jyada hi agree kar rahe hai 💕

Yeh baat to hain, aaj kal hum kuch zyada hi agree kar rahe hain. ðŸĪŠ

Thanks! I will check tonight cos prefer to see from laptop. 

Sure! ðŸ‘ðŸž

Don't worry, I won't. 

😊

ðŸĪĢðŸĪ—

I saw the VM. I want to actually punch you in the face for saying how messy it was!

It was beautifully done, and the song selection and scene selection were perfect. About the scene jump, yes it was there in a few places, that's why we use transitions. Plus I felt one or 2 parts, speed could be adjusted. But overall you did such a great job!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I can't tell you how happy I'm feeling right now. ðŸ˜ƒ Of course there were errors and I hope someday I get to improve my skills but coming out of you that the song and scene selection was perfect is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge deal for me. Thank you behna! ðŸĪ—

Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nush_Rat

I can't tell you how happy I'm feeling right now. ðŸ˜ƒ Of course there were errors and I hope someday I get to improve my skills but coming out of you that the song and scene selection was perfect is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge deal for me. Thank you behna! ðŸĪ—

Definitely and you are welcome. ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning behno! ðŸĪ—

Madhura.. thumbnail

Good morning, ðŸĪ—