||CC Thread #8|| ||Exploring the Greys|| ||Invites Only|| - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

I thought I had to quote this differently cos an editor, this is a whole new discussion. 

I figured you would do that. ðŸĪŠ

Firstly that's actually wise cos as a beginner an user friendly software is needed and capcit goes in bit advanced. Of course people explain very well but figuring out, gets tough cos it's a new interface. 

Thank God! I thought I was an idiot. ðŸ˜’

Like I am still learning AE interface cos it's a whole new world in itself. 

All the best for that! ðŸ‘ðŸž

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ Definitely cos sync of scenes is an art, though it seems easy but once you do, you know the struggles. But it's fine, you will figure out with practice. 

Exactly! I had no idea it's so difficult and kudos to you guys for your patience. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Ani is your insta friend I assume. 

Yes.

We may have but as I say connect and feel in edit is way more important and I can't beat you there. 

True. Because it's about home and I tried to use scenes which complemented that. But if you don't mind and feel the scene selection is right, I would request you to make that for me if someday you are free. I could provide you with the exact scenes in HD

I think you could upload on the google drive and PM me and Nikki, by giving permission to all. Even she would be interested to see your VM. 

Alright. ðŸ˜ƒ

Also Congrats for entering the Art world. 

Thanks dear! ðŸĪ—

GSMI is really close to you considering you started editing! 

Hahahahaha 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† That you can say.

Actually, it's like my comfort show. I know in reality a Neel and a Kajal might never exist. But in a world that is full of complexity, it feels soothing when you watch a love story so simple yet intense in it own way. Plus, Kajal won me over dear. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— I could write pages after pages on her. ðŸ˜› There are a lot of songs that perfectly depicts her devotion to Neel and I wish I could make more VMs on her. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Nush_Rat

Good morning dear! 

Good morning! ðŸĪ—

Agree, that should also end. 

ðŸĪŠ

Thanks and i would say 100 days is enough or few more timelines can be taken as you said, and should be preplanned cos if we go by popularity, some shows will go forever with no story, so no. 

Agreed. 

Lucifer was always popular. I disagree to this cos platforms matter, cos the reach and resources are gonna be there. Like how many series of mx player have we seen with good content compared to platforms like Netflix or Hotstar. 

See we can't follow all actors, so advertising and research help. So this definitely is going to happen, at least it's good these shows got limelight later and then some become over hyped as well. 

Definitely. And that's what I meant in my previous reply. Good content doesn't necessarily ensure good TRP. Advertising, star power, platform - a lot of things matter. But for those who have followed a show from the beginning, progression and ending matters. Which is why there should be a plan so that everyone gets benefitted from a show. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Stop targeting him, when literally most PHs are doing and worse compared to him. 

It's not about targeting dear. Certain people are specifically wrong and it's not targeting if you call them out on it. As disappointed I'm with NiyArsh's recent activities, they were and still are humble people which is worth appreciating. But that Ali Baba guy was and still is unnecessarily arrogant. If you point that out, that doesn't mean you have a blind agenda.

Yes, the entire system is such that every PH is dishing out literal garbage. But at least I have seen them taking accountability unlike this particular guy who has always blamed others for his failure. So when it comes to pointing out the worst of the worst - his name automatically comes in my mind.

But it's quite personal and I guess we should move on from this topic since we don't agree with each other. 

I told you my take, lol. 

😆

Glad you do and thank you! 

😊

Yes, it does. Honestly Supreet had grown very well and bonding was good. I also liked her, she supported and understood both leads. I have not seen this scene. But I don't even feel bad, like you. This is what I was telling you once, every character except the leads are just ruined or destroyed in Hindi shows and am really sick of it. 

😒 ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’

Agreed on trps thing, I believe we all 3 know this. Plus connect also matters a lot. So these permutations are gonna be a mismatch and even audience who do hypocrisy. Agreed, that's what I was saying good planning is the key. 

Though I get your perspective and agree to your points but I would still be saying, you go extreme with him and there have been certain good things too he has done. But yeah, let's move on cos you have a personal thing and we are gonna disagree here. 

That guy I don't follow, so idk and see ppl hyping but i have zero interest. 

About Niyarsh, definitely agree! Worth appreciation. 

I thought I had to quote this differently cos an editor, this is a whole new discussion. 

I figured you would do that. ðŸĪŠ

Firstly that's actually wise cos as a beginner an user friendly software is needed and capcit goes in bit advanced. Of course people explain very well but figuring out, gets tough cos it's a new interface. 

Thank God! I thought I was an idiot. ðŸ˜’

Like I am still learning AE interface cos it's a whole new world in itself. 

All the best for that! ðŸ‘ðŸž

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ Definitely cos sync of scenes is an art, though it seems easy but once you do, you know the struggles. But it's fine, you will figure out with practice. 

Exactly! I had no idea it's so difficult and kudos to you guys for your patience. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Ani is your insta friend I assume. 

Yes.

We may have but as I say connect and feel in edit is way more important and I can't beat you there. 

True. Because it's about home and I tried to use scenes which complemented that. But if you don't mind and feel the scene selection is right, I would request you to make that for me if someday you are free. I could provide you with the exact scenes in HD

I think you could upload on the google drive and PM me and Nikki, by giving permission to all. Even she would be interested to see your VM. 

Alright. ðŸ˜ƒ

Also Congrats for entering the Art world. 

Thanks dear! ðŸĪ—

GSMI is really close to you considering you started editing! 

Hahahahaha 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† That you can say.

Actually, it's like my comfort show. I know in reality a Neel and a Kajal might never exist. But in a world that is full of complexity, it feels soothing when you watch a love story so simple yet intense in it own way. Plus, Kajal won me over dear. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— I could write pages after pages on her. ðŸ˜› There are a lot of songs that perfectly depicts her devotion to Neel and I wish I could make more VMs on her. ðŸ˜Š

Of course, you know me! 

Chill, you aren't. People make it seem as easy and give a complex but trust your insticts and take your time. 

Haha, thanks. 

Thank you for the compliments, that's why I say at certain points people can point in final edit, this could have been better. But vidder also knows that and has struggled a lot with that bit, like it's easier said than done. 

This is the reason I always say feedback matters more than just likes, and when I told you kdrama fd Or Sandman fds being healthy unlike biased itv fds, hate to say it. But they'll just cheer for a few favs and overhype them. 

If you don't mind could you tell me her name? Like it's shortform of her name like you? 

So did you both get a new show to discuss? 

That's a beautiful Theme, wow! 

I would rather say preserve it as your own piece with the flaws, cos doing flaws is human. Perfection doesn't come in first go. Also, even if you give me permission I would perhaps not take this, cos it's more of copying and we both are against it. 

But more than that, keep your piece, I would perhaps give you suggestions on how you can improvise. 

Awaiting! 

ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

Of course, I can. 

I totally get it, they may not be but you connected and liked it and execution was great. 

No character from show can be a replica in real life, but it's on how we relate and comfort or AU show gives you or sometimes a few different perspectives or thoughts to ponder upon is what matters. 

And for people like me, some brilliant cinematography or color palettes or wardrobe, list can be huge. 

Seems am high on putting up philosophies. 

Since I agree with all the points of your previous reply, I am not quoting that individually. 

Chill, you aren't. People make it seem as easy and give a complex but trust your insticts and take your time. 

😊

Thank you for the compliments, that's why I say at certain points people can point in final edit, this could have been better. But vidder also knows that and has struggled a lot with that bit, like it's easier said than done. 

This is the reason I always say feedback matters more than just likes, and when I told you kdrama fd Or Sandman fds being healthy unlike biased itv fds, hate to say it. But they'll just cheer for a few favs and overhype them. 

Completely agree with you. ðŸĪ—

If you don't mind could you tell me her name? Like it's shortform of her name like you? 

Sure. Her name is Anishka. So it's a short form of her name. 

Not really. We are still stuck at our GSMI land ðŸĪŠ and accept that we may not get to see either of Ishhan or Pankhuri in such neatly written stories. However, we wish them luck and randomly discuss on other shows' clips like we three do here. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks! ðŸ˜Š

I would rather say preserve it as your own piece with the flaws, cos doing flaws is human. Perfection doesn't come in first go. Also, even if you give me permission I would perhaps not take this, cos it's more of copying and we both are against it. 

But more than that, keep your piece, I would perhaps give you suggestions on how you can improvise. 

Of course I'm gonna preserve it. ðŸ˜› But I asked you since both the song and show are very close to my heart and wanted a good VM on it. 

Awaiting! 

😊

I totally get it, they may not be but you connected and liked it and execution was great. 

No character from show can be a replica in real life, but it's on how we relate and comfort or AU show gives you or sometimes a few different perspectives or thoughts to ponder upon is what matters. 

Exactly! ðŸĪ—

And for people like me, some brilliant cinematography or color palettes or wardrobe, list can be huge. 

Oh yeah! ðŸ˜† I wanted to tell you, even though I rolled laughing when that khatarnak Nag Devta ko pranam karne wala episode aired but overall I loved those few episodes because of the location and scenes, even though it was a cliche. ðŸ˜†

And it's nice. Inn teen salon mein pehli baar tumhe aise creatively satisfied dekh rahi hoon. Accha lag raha hain. ðŸ˜Š âĪïļ ðŸĪ—

Since I agree with all the points of your previous reply, I am not quoting that individually. 

😊

Completely agree with you. ðŸĪ—

Sure. Her name is Anishka. So it's a short form of her name. 

Not really. We are still stuck at our GSMI land ðŸĪŠ and accept that we may not get to see either of Ishhan or Pankhuri in such neatly written stories. However, we wish them luck and randomly discuss on other shows' clips like we three do here. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks! ðŸ˜Š

Of course I'm gonna preserve it. ðŸ˜› But I asked you since both the song and show are very close to my heart and wanted a good VM on it. 

Awaiting! 

😊

Exactly! ðŸĪ—

Oh yeah! ðŸ˜† I wanted to tell you, even though I rolled laughing when that khatarnak Nag Devta ko pranam karne wala episode aired but overall I loved those few episodes because of the location and scenes, even though it was a cliche. ðŸ˜†

And it's nice. Inn teen salon mein pehli baar tumhe aise creatively satisfied dekh rahi hoon. Accha lag raha hain. ðŸ˜Š âĪïļ ðŸĪ—

ðŸĪ—

Thanks, lovely name and I get your discussions as well, true. But it's good you discuss on your show and like us, it's fun. 

You are welcome. 

I get you, but I will deny gently. 

Well said, exactly what I am saying. Even if it's cliche, certain shots are beautiful. 

Definitely, I can't deny this. Am highly satisfied creatively with content am watching. Plus I have got some really beautiful art channels who explain stuff from scratch and ofc software help too, not like ki yeah here and there, just show random bits and you are done. 

Was great discussing so much with you! 

Again, since I agree with all points, not quoting individually. ðŸ˜Š

Check your PM. I have shared my link there. Chappal maat phenk na please mere kangaroo type video jump dekhke. ðŸ˜›

Again, since I agree with all points, not quoting individually. ðŸ˜Š

Check your PM. I have shared my link there. Chappal maat phenk na please mere kangaroo type video jump dekhke. ðŸ˜›

Great, hum kuch jyada hi agree kar rahe hai 💕

Thanks! I will check tonight cos prefer to see from laptop. Don't worry, I won't. 

Good morning behno! ðŸĪ—

Good afternoon... ðŸĪ—

Koi baat nahi bahen, we understand. ðŸĪ—

Thanks âĪïļ

Wow! That's gotta be awfully hectic.

Yup it is. And now, we have to prepare a project report too... a minimum of 50 pages and maximum of around 100. Too tiring...

Congratulations to your cousin by the way. ðŸ˜Š

Thank you âĪ 

Of course. Hum jo bhi kahe, worldwide crazy fans hain aur unke ut-patang harkatein but yaha to limit cross kar gaye.

About the trend, I was going through CM tag and I did come across a tweet ki Wahi ne direct kia hain. I kind of got confused ki sach mein ya nahi. Because, ultimately actors bohut improvise karte hain aur woh accha bhi hain par aise directly bolna ki usne hi direct kia to baki log kya set pe ghas chadne jate hain?   

Huh? Wahi ne direct kiya hai? When the hell did actors become writers and directors? Improvisation samajh aata hai, saare actors kahin na kahin karte hain... but they don't start directing scenes on their own. Directors koi mungfali chheelne ke liye thode hi baithe hote hain!! 

Great, hum kuch jyada hi agree kar rahe hai 💕

Yeh baat to hain, aaj kal hum kuch zyada hi agree kar rahe hain. ðŸĪŠ

Thanks! I will check tonight cos prefer to see from laptop. 

Sure! ðŸ‘ðŸž

Don't worry, I won't. 

😊

Originally posted by Madhura..

Good morning, ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

I can get you and definitely it gets quite hectic with assignments and College. 

Congratulations to your cousin, and whirlwind is perfect way to describe cos you literally have to do everything when you have guests and preparations. 

Awesome! 

💕💕

Good afternoon ðŸĪ—

Yeah, it is hectic. This semester, we have to even prepare a lengthy project report on the topic that will be given to each one of us. And this is something that requires a hell lot of research.

Thank you... âĪïļ

And yeah its a complete whirlwind.

Also, as of now, I haven't even shopped for the dress I'm supposed to wear for the wedding because I just don't have much free time. ðŸ˜†