Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

Okay my darlins am off now,

La- All the Best for the marathon hun, my bro in law is training for it too...I know its very tough isnt it???

Loopy- sweets I will be back tomorrow but till then you have fun and catch up with you girls soon...

BTW loopy you forgot to add shewths on the list...I just had a look at it...

See ya sweetie, take care and be good..  🤗
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Will we see Anjali wearing Black next week.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">What, why is everyone looking at me like that.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">What ??</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">WHAT !!!!</font>

Beep beep error.. That's the word that crashes all systems known to mankind. Please replace memory card... Bleep
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OK BBBs...
Logging off now to go to bed.
Will be here tomorrow.
Still need to watch couple of episodes of BV and MB tomorrow.
I cant believe I am loving BV and yet got sucked into IPKKND again today.
Such is the power of the chemsitry between BS and SI
Good night all and have a good weekend, if I dont see you around on the weekend.
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good afternoon BBBs! ðŸ¤—

I see Vibha and La after ages! 🤗

After a good night's sleep, I can certainly say it with conviction that they have finally done it. Even though I am happy they finally did it, we had been waiting for it for ages now,  I am scared for Khushi now. The spoilers and the promos are suggesting a doom for her.

Frankly, on one hand I would be glad if Khushi refuses to marry him if ASR does make an appearance after realizing his mistake. I mean she doesn't deserve a man who can't take a stand and blames an innocent.

Khushi is a strong character.She always had been. Though the CVs had butchered  her character and reduced her into a dimwit. She is basically a strong girl. We had seen before how she never minced her words for ASR and always gave him a piece of her mind. She was a girl who stood up for what she believed in.

Now if we take into consideration all that, I believe that K would refuse to marry A. She had given herself  to him because she trusted him. And that was certainly a big leap of faith for a girl who comes from an extremely conservative family. She herself didn't believe in sex before marriage yet she consented to it because A needed assurance that she would always be there for him. The consent was the unspoken promise. Yet he let her down at the first instance of trouble/ crisis. He failed to take a stand and again blamed her for something she wasn't even responsible for.

Given the SPs penchant for dramatization, we might have a baby on board. But K being the strong woman that she is, she would be ready to face the social stigma of being an unwed mother for the sake of her convictions.She would not go for an abortion because she still harbors feelings  for ASR. (Though deep down she might be, but given the fact that he drops her like a piece of hot coal at the first signs of trouble, she would certainly deny her feelings). But she would choose to have the baby because she has very clear ideas about right and wrong. She knows that baby is innocent in all this fiasco. Taking an innocent's life is not going to solve the problems.

So she is going to have the baby. And in the course of time, their paths would cross again. And how in spite of hating each other, they wouldn't be able to deny the love they still feel. And how they eventually come together all over again.

The essence of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is back. The love-hate relationship. Mohabbat Door Jane Na De Aur Nafrat Pass Aane Na De.

And I would finally get to see this. What we had been promised. I so want to see this scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWrjSboMbgA&feature=related

Please DM, give us this scene. The pain, the angst, the love... yes, this is what I had singed up for. I want a love story which after going through a lot of trials and tribulations finally triumphs.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sudha darling so glad to see baby has turned 2🥳
a bit too tired and low on energy but will try to post later
love and miss all of you😭
damn what a bleddy steaming episode yesterday Stand alone paise vasool but in terms of the story going from there🤢
Onu sweets I love what you wrote but i have one contention
The 4th promo made sense during the MU marriage the hate and love were intermixed
But now-
He has completely fallen for her lock stock and barrel hook line and sinker yada yada yada he has declared openly he loves her needs her cannot live without her so where does the hatred for her come up? That is what is the conundrum here if he hates her then all this declaration of love stands null and void and false but if he loves her then he should be shown standing by her as she is totally innocent
Her part i can understand maybe being left at the altar and her forgiving nature she wants to hate him but cannot BUT him shown as hating her does not show any character growth He returns to who he is the first day of the serial which i dont  think is the intention
Would love to hear your POV
Interesting to see how they are going to play it. Shyam is still around and if they want the ratings to improve they better show him slowly but surely falling under the radar of Anjalis suspicion
Dadi Garima another tangled mess along with his father I dont mind any drama except the cliched one of barefoot and pregnant🤢
Let them have made love not a baby at this juncture
Oh yes read one post KKG and 50 first dates Ring a bell?Onu that is how we met on Tanus thread😆
With yesterdays masterstroke the CV's have left all the options open depending on how they want  to play the track
Now if we were to go by the regular soap formula then
i only see either KKG delivering and giving the baby to Anjali and going off into some ashram like some bloody martyr
OR
she dies during delivery leaving him and his sister with the baby and memories
OR
Happy Ending which considering this is some star crossed love story NO WAY

By the way those 2 steam the damn scene and screen Rarely rarely have i seen such a chemistry  Reminds me of LOST
sigh here i was resigning myself to sanitzed hugs and handholding and what we got yesterday was quite explicit for Prime Time Viewing Quite surprised there were no cuts but then if you really look at it pretty tame in comparison to some American Serials
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Onu and Swathi🤗

My two darlings are here so good to see you both today...

Sweetheart my problem is this...when a man runs off and leaves a female to face the drama is not a man in my book. Whether you love a person or not, a man being one has to be there...face up...grow cojones and be a man!!!!!!!! repenting later doesnt cut it for me...

If he leaves khushi again then I want her to go and not come back, I want her to raise a kid if she is preggo to raise alone...unlike that myrtle who went on and one about her hubby...plus what is khushi's fault in the fact that garima had an affair???that is such an illogical plot that just doesnt make any sense whatsoever...it wasnt as if khushi's mom had an affair and khushi was a baby when that happened...

If Onu what you say is correct I doubt this PH has the smarts to carry it off nicely...they couldnt handle a simple wedding properly then how will they handle single mom issue nicely and creativly??? Ekta could pull it off because she had a PHD in drama ...this PH is clueless...but some spoilers also said marriage will happen...

But can someone please tell me what was that mannequin doing in Harvard's room anyway and why was he carresing it???loopy gave me a answer but it was funny...
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello beautiful friends :)

chat later 
Vibha Ashu🤗
giggle forgot about the mannequin 😆
any symbolism there? I believe the fish in tank indicate marriage and fertility
vibha maybe sublimating his err passion thru a blow up doll or in this case a dummy