Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Interesting discussion as some members were talking about the human psyche and all, like how people behave and to what extent the protagonists' actions were justified. 

Rest when I read about RK becoming the MD and bossing MM around, I suspected they might have entered the typical ITV zone which is enough to drive you away. 

Well show was always interesting I had told you, but you get that very late. Cos senior actors are fab!

Well I didn't see the show that long, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. But since you never saw the show, I won't be telling when and why I quit. Sometimes I just lose the connect. 

But I believe you have seen yesterday's faceoff which was executed brilliantly, specially by Raj's dad. He's a terrific actor and a normal power politics extreme zone was showed v/s ethics and woman thing. 

Plus I see one show at a time, which am thoroughly enjoying which is an ongoing KDrama. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Well show was always interesting I had told you, but you get that very late. Cos senior actors are fab!

Well I didn't see the show that long, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. But since you never saw the show, I won't be telling when and why I quit. Sometimes I just lose the connect. 

But I believe you have seen yesterday's faceoff which was executed brilliantly, specially by Raj's dad. He's a terrific actor and a normal power politics extreme zone was showed v/s ethics and woman thing. 

Plus I see one show at a time, which am thoroughly enjoying which is an ongoing KDrama. 

That's understandable. πŸ€—

I haven't seen last day's episode. It's just that I was wandering in IF land and randomly clicked on a thread.

Rest, Sai Ballal is a terrific actor and no one can argue about that. I saw him in JNPPK which was Pranali's debut show and man! He was terrifying! 

Rest I'm glad that you are enjoying K Drama. πŸ€—

I don't feel the pull towards any show these days. πŸ™ƒ

Yesterday I just randomly finished watching Razia Sultan considering it's Pankhuri's first show as a lead and had a great laugh. Like, I can't deny she and Rohit Purohit had amazing chemistry and the history was a bit accurate also as I googled later. But overall I felt like I was watching a typical masala ITV show with complete focus on love, kitchen politics with no emphasize on the reign which should have been their top priority. πŸ˜’

On a side note, I am really glad today since when I logged in, found out two unknown members liked my stories here and that definitely gives you creative satisfaction. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

That's understandable. πŸ€—

I haven't seen last day's episode. It's just that I was wandering in IF land and randomly clicked on a thread.

Rest, Sai Ballal is a terrific actor and no one can argue about that. I saw him in JNPPK which was Pranali's debut show and man! He was terrifying! 

Rest I'm glad that you are enjoying K Drama. πŸ€—

I don't feel the pull towards any show these days. πŸ™ƒ

Yesterday I just randomly finished watching Razia Sultan considering it's Pankhuri's first show as a lead and had a great laugh. Like, I can't deny she and Rohit Purohit had amazing chemistry and the history was a bit accurate also as I googled later. But overall I felt like I was watching a typical masala ITV show with complete focus on love, kitchen politics with no emphasize on the reign which should have been their top priority. πŸ˜’

On a side note, I am really glad today since when I logged in, found out two unknown members liked my stories here and that definitely gives you creative satisfaction. 

πŸ’•

Not the episode, it's just a 3 min clip. I can share if you are in the mood. Okay. 

Definitely, he's! I watched him in mata ki chowki show, and there he was a very positive and devotional character. 

Yes, I do! I get this phase, was in it for a long time. But you will soon get something. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚You love her too much that you could watch whole thing, and what a description a masala show. Idk about chemistry, never felt like watching show cos these genres are glorified or too much masala as you rightly said. 

But last line is really disgusting, and sad! 

That's awesome! Congratulations. I do feel though you should promote your content on wattpad and insta. I believe you would have put your story up on former. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

πŸ’•

Not the episode, it's just a 3 min clip. I can share if you are in the mood. Okay. 

Definitely, he's! I watched him in mata ki chowki show, and there he was a very positive and devotional character. 

Yes, I do! I get this phase, was in it for a long time. But you will soon get something. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚You love her too much that you could watch whole thing, and what a description a masala show. Idk about chemistry, never felt like watching show cos these genres are glorified or too much masala as you rightly said. 

But last line is really disgusting, and sad! 

That's awesome! Congratulations. I do feel though you should promote your content on wattpad and insta. I believe you would have put your story up on former. 

Sure! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah, you told me once, you and Nikki. πŸ˜Š

Hopefully. πŸ˜› 

Hehehehehe πŸ˜†

Well, I have had that type of love for a lot of actors whose show I have liked. DT, Niyati, Sana, Radhika - all are examples of that. Rest I would say, Pankhuri's choice of projects is quite good but she delivered her career's best in KQHAK followed by Madam Sir. πŸ‘πŸΌ

But it's GSMI and Kajal's character as an individual that I loved so much that some of it rubbed on on Pankhuri too. πŸ˜Š

Let's just hope she comes back with something good again.

Thanks dear! πŸ˜Š

Actually, I did post in Wattpad once but then got demotivated quickly. Because to be completely honest, none of my favorite shows have a big FD and more importantly MATSH ended a long time ago. So when I see crappy stories getting more views than mine, it does feel bad. πŸ˜’

Plus, I focus on psyche, not unnecessary romance which now has been resorted to kissing and s** even in FFs. I am not going to compromise on that just for more viewers. So I'm kind of okay with what I have here. πŸ€—

Madhura.. thumbnail

Sure! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah, you told me once, you and Nikki. πŸ˜Š

Hopefully. πŸ˜› 

Hehehehehe πŸ˜†

Well, I have had that type of love for a lot of actors whose show I have liked. DT, Niyati, Sana, Radhika - all are examples of that. Rest I would say, Pankhuri's choice of projects is quite good but she delivered her career's best in KQHAK followed by Madam Sir. πŸ‘πŸΌ

But it's GSMI and Kajal's character as an individual that I loved so much that some of it rubbed on on Pankhuri too. πŸ˜Š

Let's just hope she comes back with something good again.

Thanks dear! πŸ˜Š

Actually, I did post in Wattpad once but then got demotivated quickly. Because to be completely honest, none of my favorite shows have a big FD and more importantly MATSH ended a long time ago. So when I see crappy stories getting more views than mine, it does feel bad. πŸ˜’

Plus, I focus on psyche, not unnecessary romance which now has been resorted to kissing and s** even in FFs. I am not going to compromise on that just for more viewers. So I'm kind of okay with what I have here. πŸ€—

Here you go! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClGuFugDew9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yes, I and Nikki told you!! Reminds me even she will love to see this, let me tag her. 

@Nikki - See this clip, some fantastic performance from Sai sir and a real corporate scenario executed with a strong and non typical FL scenario; giving it back

Please don't quote the link. 

Yes, I know you have had love. I believe we all have for a few favs and get mixed things too. Great to know on her and hope she does come up. 

I actually appreciate and respect Pankhuri a lot cos she's dedicated and even completed her literature part with ye rishta on and took up that role. Had seen some scenes and it was good but ofc no one except leads survive, 🀣

Thanks for sharing, didn't know this. Ofc you should not compromise but you may get viewers later. 

Agree, it's demotivating to see nonsense being hyped than content just for sake, as I said this bothers me too on insta and stuff, but possibly found few ppl. 

But yes, it's your choice at Eod. 

Edited by Madhura.. - 1 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Here you go! 

Wow! 😲 I salute her for her patience. Man to kar raha hain kameena buddha ko zinda gadh doon. 😑 😑 😑

Yes, I know you have had love. I believe we all have for a few favs and get mixed things too. Great to know on her and hope she does come up. 

Yeah. πŸ€ͺ

I actually appreciate and respect Pankhuri a lot cos she's dedicated and even completed her literature part with ye rishta on and took up that role. Had seen some scenes and it was good but ofc no one except leads survive, 🀣

That's great to know. πŸ˜Š

About Pankhuri as a person, I find her quite mature. 

As for her YRKKH stint, people will kill me for saying this but I find Shivangi extremely OTT. Sure, there were clips where I liked her but on an average Pankhuri is much more talented than her.

And I can't even blame it on the OTTness of the show because while the third season have been the crappiest, even with that Pranali exudates innocence, grace and strength amazingly and that's her capability as an actress.

But of course, fans ko to bas third angle ki burai nikalni hoti hain aur real life mein actors ko harass karna hota hain. πŸ™„

Thanks for sharing, didn't know this. Ofc you should not compromise but you may get viewers later. 

Agree, it's demotivating to see nonsense being hyped than content just for sake, as I said this bothers me too on insta and stuff, but possibly found few ppl. 

Thanks for understanding dear! πŸ€—

Madhura.. thumbnail

Here you go! 

Wow! 😲 I salute her for her patience. Man to kar raha hain kameena buddha ko zinda gadh doon. 😑 😑 😑

Yeah. πŸ€ͺ

That's great to know. πŸ˜Š

About Pankhuri as a person, I find her quite mature. 

As for her YRKKH stint, people will kill me for saying this but I find Shivangi extremely OTT. Sure, there were clips where I liked her but on an average Pankhuri is much more talented than her.

And I can't even blame it on the OTTness of the show because while the third season have been the crappiest, even with that Pranali exudates innocence, grace and strength amazingly and that's her capability as an actress.

But of course, fans ko to bas third angle ki burai nikalni hoti hain aur real life mein actors ko harass karna hota hain. πŸ™„

Thanks for understanding dear! πŸ€—

I know right! That's what her maturity is. She knows he's her boss but patience and your respect too is something, plus she has created it too. Loved way corporate is done and no nonsense mahanta like balh2 Or other famous shows. 

Definitely! 

Obviously you can say, and well you know how fd of that show or any show for their leads is. Gosh, I know ye season is worst. 

❀❀

Madhura.. thumbnail

Thought to share a clip with you, came on my feed. Of course, not seen the show but this was epic, and song editing was so on point πŸ˜‚

Edited by Madhura.. - 1 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Epic! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Which reminded me πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Epic! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£